Author has written 9 stories for Elfen Lied, Soul Eater, Avatar: Last Airbender, Code Geass, Durarara!!/デュラララ!!, Naruto, Ouran High School Host Club, and Young Justice.
God, I hate Godzilla...But I love my profile photo.
I AM NOW A SUPPORTER OF TAMAKYO. LET THE MADNESS BEGIN...
Hey, whatsup everyone !
My favorite manga(s) and animes(This isn't in specifict order): Ouran High School Host Club, Elfen Lied, Soul Eater, Samurai Champloo, Phantom Requiem, Naruto and DURARARA!! I also like Shugo Chara. My all time favorite anime is Code Geass and Durarara, and I have my own L(death note) and Death the Kid plushie.
My favorite manga/anime characters:Shizuo Heiwwajima ,Crona Makenshii, Lelouch Vi Britannia, Konan(HAIL THE PAPER!!!), Sasori, Nagato, Sasuke(I HATE Naruto!) Jin(Samurai Champloo), and Lucy(Elfen lied.) I also like Ikuto from Shugo Chara, but it's more of because he's really hot.I only wish that people sold Crona plushies(that would be so awesome!)
Hobbies: I like comic books (preferably DC and Marvel) and I play the Yugioh card game. I like to write(that was an obvious one) and read George Orwell, Julie Anne Peterson, and others who write very darkly. I hate the outdoors, and am a computer nerd/addict. I like listening to Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, Pop, and some forms of Hip Hop.
Music Interests: Yokko Kanno, Three Days Grace, Metallica, Vocaloids, Voyakiloids, Utauloids, Naruto OST's, Walk the Moon, Two Door Cinema, Rush, P!nk, Phantom Requiem OST's, Escape the Fate, 30 Seconds to Mars, Eminem, Luther Vandross, The Pretty Reckless, etc.
Favorite Comic Book Characters: Raven and Batman
Favorite Animal: Panda
Favorite Food: Rice
Nationality: Hispanic and Native American, but I look White.
Age: Hah! Like I'd tell you. I won't tell you my age, but I'm a teenager.
Hair Color: Ok, now I'm starting to think this'll be a profile for stalkers. o_o
Personality: Intelligent, but a little shy and crazy. I'm nice to people who don't mess with me, my friends or family, because if they do, they will never live exactly the same again. I can be a spaz, and I have a short temper when it comes to idiots or my sister.(Don't we all?) I'm extremely bitter, and I have a pessimistic view of the world. In other words, I hate a lot of stupid people in a stupid world.
Favorite Subjects: Chinese and Math
Problems: Can't really say this is a problem, but I've decided I'll stop falling in love with people because I know I'll get my heart broken.
News For Viewers
Speaking of Gaara and all other stories, I'd like to announce something that will be useful to my viewers. Guys (or gals), I have school. PLEASE, and I say PLEASE, don't bug me about not posting stories during the week days. I promise you guys that I will try my best during the week days, but I can't be sure. Currently I only have thirty minutes a day to write during week days. However, I do promise I'll post on weekends. Sorry for any inconvenience. On a lighter note, I have just published my Elfen Lied story. I plan on posting new chapters sometime by the end of November of 2012. Also, I am working on the next chapter of my Naruto story, and I am working on a Code Geass story, along with an Avatar:The Last Airbender story. I will try to keep my viewers updated through my profile, so just come here if you have any questions. If those questions are still not answered, just send me a private message. I promise to get back to you no later than three or four days. Also, I have recently become a beta reader, so if anyone would like my services, I am available. Hmm...I feel I'm forgetting something...Oh, yeah, I remember! People, REVIEW!!!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO WRITE MY STORIES CORRECTLY WITHOUT ANY CRITISICM?????? IT IS VERY HARD!!!!!!!!!!! SO, REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (See? I am a spaz.) Oh, one more thing. Now that I have a review for my Zuko/OC story, I'm definitely putting more effort into it! So I'd like to thank cheesecakebutternuts for reviewing my story! (I'm ecstatic.)
PLEASE READ BELOW:
I would greatly appreciate it if my viewers would post reviews. (As stated above.) While some do, most do not. I really wish to see how my viewers are feeling about the story, so please review the story you have read. If you hate it, review (it won't hurt my feelings as long as you don't curse me out and threaten me. That is taking it too far.) If you like it, review(it won't hurt my feelings because that would just mean I'm the most hypersensitive person on earth.) Anyways, thank you, and please review! But don't curse on my review page, because if you do, I will start with a warning, and give you the chance to rewrite your comment. If you don't I will delete your reviews.I'm also making a new crossover. It's title is This Will All End In Tears, or I'll call it Red Snowflake. Also, my Gaara story will be getting a new title, but I'm not sure what to name it. Here are some of the titles I'm thinking about: Let's Kill Dear Sister, Pain is Beautiful, Death is Boring, Bad Blood, The Love Between the Sabaku and the Soul Stealer, Broken Hearts That Live On A Broken Sidewalk, Killing Is Fun, Don't Cry, Kurai Will Consume, Cry With Me, Alone. GIVE ME ADVICE ABOUT THESE TITLES AND NOT ONLY WILL I BETA READ FOR YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, BUT I WILL READ ALL OF YOUR STORIES AND REVIEW THEM!!!!!!!!!
BETA READER AVAILABLE:
I Beta Read anything! Just as long as it isn't Twilight, I'm totally fine! (For more info, look at my Beta Profile.)
Below, in bold, is what I (or my friends am) am and the stereotypes that surround me (and them).
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists. I'm BLONDE, so I MUST be a ditz. I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch. I'm a GAY RIGHTS SUPPORTER, so I WILL go to hell. I don't have a RELIGION, so I MUST be evil and have no morals. I am LIBERAL, so I MUST be gay. I'm NATIVE AMERICAN, so I MUST dance around a fire screaming like a savage. I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a goth or emo. I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend. I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS so I MUST be looking for attention. I'm INTO THEATER & ART, so I MUST be a homosexual. I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser. I hang out with GAYS, so I must be GAY TOO. I'm a VIRGIN so I MUST be prude. I'm STRAIGHT EDGE so I must be violent. I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly. I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat. I'm SINGLE so I MUST be ugly.I'm MIXED so I must be screwed up. I'm WHITE and have BLACK friends, so I MUST want to be black. I'm GOTH so I MUST worship the devil. I'm HISPANIC, so I MUST be dirty. I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser. I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naive.I'm BI, so I MUST think every person I see is hot. I don't like the SUN so I MUST be an albino. I have ARTISTIC TALENT, so I MUST think little of those who don't. I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social. I have a DIFFERENT sense of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy. My hair gets GREASY a lot, so I MUST have no hygiene skills. I read Comics, so I MUST be a loser. I draw ANIME so I MUST be a freak. I am a FANGIRL so I MUST be a crazy, obsessed stalker. I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak. I am AMERICAN so I MUST be obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant. I’m a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo. (oK ON THIS ONE YOU ALL BETTER BOLD THIS BECAUSE YOU write fanfiction duh!!-CHG) I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a STEREOTYPE. I like BLOOD, so I must be a VAMPIRE. I’m WHITE, so I MUST be responsible for everything going wrong on the planet: past, present, and future. I don't like YAOI or YURI, so I must be a HOMOPHOBE. I’m not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser. I care about the ENVIRONMENT...I MUST be a tree hugging hippy.I have a FAN CHARACTER, so I MUST be an annoying Mary-sue. I like CARTOONS, so I MUST be IRRESPONSIBLE. I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER. I have my OWN spiritual ideology; therefore I MUST be WRONG or MISGUIDED. I DISAGREE with my government, so I MUST be a TERRORIST. I DON'T CURSE, so I MUST be an outcast. I like GAMES, ANIME and COMICS, so I MUST be childish I'm GOTHIC, so I MUST be mean. I’m STRONG so I MUST be stupid. I don’t want a BOYFRIEND so I MUST be Lesbian. I'm NOT CHRISTIAN so I MUST just need converting. I can't help pointing out mistakes so I MUST be an over-controlling perfectionist. I'm a PERFECTIONIST so I MUST check everything ten times, then burst into tears at one mistake. I DON’T LIKE to talk about my personal life so I MUST be having problems.I like FIRE so I must be an arsonist.
I SAY THINGS THAT HAVE A DEEP MEANING, so I MUST be a HIPPI.
I THINK ABOUT PAIN, so I MUST be SUICIDAL.
I GO TO A PSYCHOLOGIST, so I MUST be INSANE.
I'M SMART, so I MUST think that everyone is not on par with my intellect.
I'm NOT INSECURE, so I MUST always be telling people off.
I like to be ALONE, so I MUST have no friends.
NOW, TIME FOR FUNNY QUOTES, RANDOMNESS, AND PHILOSOPHIES
Mine: You say religion, I say shut up. (I'm not an atheist, but this seriously relates to me.)
If you have a scary crush on a book, anime or game character then copy this into your profile.1.If, for no reason, with no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
2. Bullying: There are no such things as victims, only people not willing to stand up to their oppressors.
3. When I walk into class late, everyone looks at me like I just murdered someone. But when someone watches the news about a murder, their reaction goes a little like this: "Eh, whatever."
4. Heroes are made, not born.
5. "Never say 'Things couldn't get any worse.' God takes that as a personal challenge."
6. "Please Note: CHRISTMAS IS CANCELED Apparently you told Santa that you’ve been good this year… he died laughing."
7. Santa is like a stalker. He knows when your sleeping, he knows when your awake. He knows if you've been good or bad, and he DEFINITELY knows where you are during the day. Still not convinced? Then think about this: You've never met him, but he knows where you live.
8. There's no such thing as "good" or "evil." "Good" is what people like to see in their lives, and "Evil" is what is given to the pariahs of the world, or the people who's goals and expectations didn't fit the criteria of everyone else.
9. You only get off the computer when your butt hurts. Solution: Get a Forever Comfy. New Problem: Your computer overheats and crashes from you being on it for two days straight.
10. “When somebody tells you nothing is impossible, ask him to dribble a football.”
11.“Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.”
12.“It takes a couple seconds to say ‘Hello’, but forever to say ‘Goodbye’.”
13.“The human brain starts working the moment you are born and never stops until you stand up to speak in public.”
14.“They say no one is perfect. Well, I’m no one.”
15. Pain doesn't hurt when it's the only thing you've felt your whole life.
16."I’d kill for a Nobel Prize!"
17."Three a.m. phone call. 'Hey are you sleeping…?' '“No. I’m skydiving.' "
18."I survived Y2K, Bird Flu, Mad Cow Disease, 9/11, and Swine Flu. 2012, bring it on!"
19. Remember. There’s no I in ‘Team.’ (But there is an M and an E)"
20."The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."
21."If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of payments."
22. "Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night."
23."What’s the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale begins 'Once upon a time…' A southern fairytale begins 'Ya’ll ain’t gonna believe this shit…' "(Sorry about the language, it was just so funny.)
24."There are three kinds of people: The ones who learn by reading. The ones who learn by observation. And the rest of them who have to touch fire to learn that it’s hot."
25."Only in America… Do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters."
26."How do you get a sweet, little 80-year-old lady to say the F word? Get another sweet, little 80-year-old lady to yell *BINGO*!"
27."I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole more as they get older. Then it dawned on me… they were cramming for their finals."
28."On tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor."
29. Your kid may be an honors student, but you’re still an idiot."
30."Adults are always telling me that there are starving children in Africa who would love my food, so I'm gonna walk up to a starving child and tell them that there are obese children in America who would love to be as skinny as them."
31. Teacher:Would you like to share that with the class? Student: Of course not, that's why I whispered it.
32. Cold hearts are also lonely hearts.
33. If God loves us so much, then why does he make us suffer? I'm thinkin' it's just for his/her/its own selfish entertainment.
34. God is not Haruhi Suzimiya. I really hope God isn't her. Please God, don't let yourself be Haruhi Suzimiya. If you are, please eradicate yourself. Please
Cleaning My Room Equation
10%Cleaning 30%Complaining 60% Playing with the stuff I've found=Cleaning My Room
32. Admit it. We all walk a little faster when a white van pulls up near us.
33. Mirror:You look Good today! Camera: LOL no.
34. You go into a deep depression when you realize there's a back page to a test.
35. It's obvious medical companies have no idea what fruit tastes like.
36. Charging your phone five minutes before you leave, because that definitely makes a difference.
37. If I remember school work like I remember song lyrics I'd be a genius.
38. You hear a noise in the house when your home alone and you immediately grab a knife.
39. Sitting in a theater, ready to watch a movie, only to have a human giraffe sit in front of you.
40. Women are like superheroes. I mean, who else could bleed for five days straight and not die?
41. The walk of shame at the store when your mom tells you to put the thing you wanted away.
42. You and your friend say the exact same thing, and the world comes to an end.
43. When the teacher puts you in charge of the line at elementary school.
You with all the power: KNEEEEEEEEEL!!!!!!!!
44. I've always wanted to turn around in a big chair with a fat white cat and say, "I've been expecting you."
45. That day when your in an unmerciful mood and a fanfiction profile says "Put this on your profile or else you have a cold heart!" and you say to yourself, "Heh, and you're saying this to the Lord of Darkness."
(Note: A lot of the stuff in my profile I took from scythmeister88 without asking. Sorry in advance, you were just that hilarious.)
This is weird, but interesting! If you can raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed erveylteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! Paste this to yuor porifle if you can raed this!
If you hate Twilight with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns, copy and paste this into your profile, grab a bat, and let's find Robert Pattinson!
Time for a Story
Around two weeks ago, as I sat in class, I listened to my teacher attempt to teach us about Native American history by telling us every stereotype in the book. Then, as he just got the class to nod obediently to everything he said, he explained how all of it wasn't true(Cause it isn't) so he couldn't get Native Americans in the room(ME) angry as heck. Well, later, and during the class, all of the students were acting like little RACISTS! They kept making fun of my people, so I talked to my friend about it. I kind of put my opinion of every race like this:
Mexicans:They look at me funny, and are border jumpers. And, I'm Mexican, but I still point out the chollos.
Whites: Annoying, condescending, border jumpers. I'm white, but I swear to God, my race acted like jerks when all of them decided to hop on the "Hey guys, let's go and destroy the Native Americans way of life!" wagon. I mean, seriously, do you people love destroying other people's lives? The first border jumpers.
Blacks(Not Africans in Africa, I mean the ones in the US of A.): Lazy idiots who try to act gangster, complain all the time about who the "white man" is bringin' them down, and apparently they think every person who looks white is white trash. Oh, and that whole "the white man disrespectin us!" stuff? I'm pretty sure us Native Americans were wanting to kick your butts when you sided with your "oppressor" to kill us! They're border jumpers.
Asians:...They can't drive and jump the border. They're also insanely rude and have a god complex. :P
Native Americans: First of all, they deserve to be angry and complain. I see nothing wrong with my race, I think that we're always being put down by every other race.
So anyways, I told my friend this, and he said to me this, "You know, if you ever said that to anyone else, they'd call you a racist." And you know what I said? This: "Y'know, if people think that the truth is racist, then by God I am the biggest racist on Earth!"
WHAT MY MOTHER TAUGHT ME:
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your mother!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have a wonderful father like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don’t come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your mother."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
Pick up line comebacks, add to it
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.
Man: Do you have a map? Because I am lost in your eyes.
Reasons To Join The Dark Side
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was hot chocolate too)
2. You get a cool dark cape that covers your whole body!
5. You get a really cool crazy laugh! Practice with me, people: MWA HAHAHAHA cough cough!
6. You get to walk out of shadows mysteriously and freak out the good guys!
7. One word: UNDERLINGS! Someone to get things for you when you're too lazy to do them yourself... Now that's the life!
8. Money, Money, Money : Ever notice that we are usually much richer than the good guys?
9. (Reason I joined) WORLD DOMINATION! Most PWNZORS reason! I have already called dibs on JAPAN, CHINA, AMERICA, THE NETHERLANDS, AND FINLAND!!! so IT IS MINE! MWAHAHAHA!!!!!
About the Godzilla thing, I kinda hate that evil dinosaur(or whatever she is) cause my Uncle always jokes about how the Japan tsunami disaster wasn't caused by a nuclear reactor, he stated it like this, "IT WAS GODZILLA!!!!" So that is his reason for making fun of all my Japanese friends. And calling the Japanese liars. And saying the Japanese are evil. And making me blow up in anger. I think the last one may have been his main reason for Godzilla's tirade. o-o
Well, see ya later,
Unsafe External Link