|x Aero Physicx|
Author has written 1 story for Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Age: I'm 17.
Eye Color: Brown
Species: I'm a Swiftie. DUH.
Hair Color: Black/Dark Brown
Some Very Basic Basics
I live in Seattle, Washington. It's amazing here! And hopefully, Amazon isn't what I think it is. Glad Percy visited my town.
I'm trying to write a story that doesn't suck, even though it's my first one. Yeah...I despise it with a passion now.
Interests: I like to read, and right now, I'm trying to get into writing fiction. I'm starting here. I LOVE Taylor Swift and everything she does. I really like break dancing. It's a passion and it's fun. And no, I cannot do Air Flares, but I can do windmills and flares.
Music Interests...yeah. Hardcore Taylor Swift fan right here. I LOVE her :D
I'm not updating my story because...well, The workload at school is just continually building and building. Also, I've lost a lot of interest for it, and it just seems so puerile now. In my opinion, it's pretty stupid, and I probably will not continue.
Changed my name from Air Flare. x Aero Physicx is my Microsoft Account
I like to end facts with a line from Taylor Swift's songs that summarize everything...or anything that relates to the topic.
In-Depth Facts About Me
1. I'm neither a follower nor a leader. Taking the lead really isn't my style. Sure, I do it sometimes, but I'm never comfortable. Following others really diminishes all the possibilities of originality, you know? I enjoy having my own style; a personal flow, whether it be prevalent in dance or other interacting activities. I guess I fit somewhere in between then. Not totally sure yet.
"Oh I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world" - A Place In This Wolrd
2. The perfect words to describe my personality would be nonchalant and reserved - I keep my cool at all times and I generally don't reveal too much about myself. I don't see the need to make myself stand out. That just seems so frustratingly ostentatious, with that look-how-cool-I-am facade that really screams arrogance. I'm not socially awkward at all, and my friends know that for a fact. I'm pretty happy that they don't mind my nonchalance even when the situation seems to call for different postures.
"If I'd known what I know now, I wouldn't have played so nonchalant" - Come Back...Be Here
3. I'm not a timid person - not at all. However, that statement crumbles under the presence of females that i enjoy being around with. They make me uncomfortable for some reason. I'm not even sure. Well, not exactly uncomfortable. Maybe just a little bit awkward. It feels like I always have to say something to impress them, and that's something I absolutely abhor doing. It'd be great if I got some advice on this.
"I hope you know that every time I don't, I almost do" - I Almost Do
4. My love life is pretty much nonexistent right now. After having a fallout with this girl back in 8th grade, I've been guarded. I've never had feelings for anyone since, and I find that weird at times. I expected myself to pick up again after, but it just never seemed to click. Yeah, to you tumblr fans out there, #ForeverAlone. Fun Fact: I was actually using the hash tag to belittle that saying. I don't like tumblr at all and I actually really hate saying #ForeverAlone. It just annoys me how little confidence some people have. Sorry if I offended any of you tumblr people.
"Loving her was like trying to change your mind once you're already flying through the free fall" - Red
5. This might make me seem like a very shallow person, but I find outer beauty almost as captivating as inner beauty. I know, I know, use that shallow card on me. Here's the thing, when I see an incredibly pretty or cute girl, I always feel like I should get to know them better. Not sure why, but beauty is just prominent, I guess. Of course, that's not all I care about. A person who is beautiful on the inside makes their outer beauty exponentially better. It's because you're liking the person so much, you consider them as a friend and your mind does whatever it can to make the both of you connect. That's my own personal philosophy anyways.
"Never been on the outside, looking in" - The Outside
6. I am a HUGE Skyrim fan. There's something about the game that's so captivating. I got the game about a year and a month after its release in November 11th, 2011. It's so fun and I guess the medieval side of it just draws me in. I am a big fan on mythology myself, and that's what originally got me into Percy Jackson. The game has that old feeling and it feels new, yet reminiscent. And the way you can create your own character, along with what happens on the face, hair, body, and body complexion in general. It's simply amazing.
"I had the time of my life, fighting dragons with you" - Long Live
7. I'm a pretty vindictive person, but it's an unorthodox version. I always feel regret and a hint of remorse when I do extract that sweet taste of saccharine revenge. After causing harm to someone, I try my hardest to feel accomplished and smug, but the bitterness is never there. I always feel as if I stole something valuable from someone, like a treasured family heirloom. Many times, I plan on some high tech revenge, but I never even do it. It's like I'm high and mighty with all talk and no action, in terms of the concept of revenge.
"She should keep in mind, she should keep in mind, there is nothing I do better than revenge" - Better Than Revenge
8. I believe that there is a clear line between insults and hate. Insults that include curse words or making fun is something I'm okay with. In the end, words are just words, and in the case of insults they are just hollow sounds filled with unfathomable envy and longing. Hate, on the other hand is very different. I'm as straight as a ruler, but what annoys me is when people say stuff like "fag" or "faggot" or even "gay" in a way that completely shows pure animosity. Truth is, it's targeting a group of people and is inconspicuously conveying that they are lesser. Humans are humans and will always be humans. C'mon people. There has to be a sense of equilibrium in all of this mindless bigotry that's consuming the world.
"All you are is mean, and a liar, and pathetic, and alone in life" - Mean
9. I don't like it when people make themselves out to be dumb in a way to impress others. That's the worst kind of ostentation there is. Really? Belittling your own intelligence to hang with a certain group of people? Honestly, if people can't accept you for who you are, then odds are, you're too good for them. Be yourself, have a sense of diplomatic respect.
"This hope is treacherous, this daydream is dangerous, and I like it" - Treacherous
10. I'm a very honest person. One of my most important values is truth. In my opinion, it's the one thing this world needs more of. And maybe more love too. If anything is built on a lie, whether it be a friendship, romantic relationship, a treaty, a truce, hell, a freaking partnership deal, it will all come crashing down faster than the stock market in the 1920s.
"If you asked me if I loved him, I'd lie" - I'd Lie
11. I hate it when people break their promises. Heck, or even if they cancel on some plans, constantly changing minds. It's annoying and can be just downright obnoxious. There's always an air of melancholy whenever it happens to me. Feels as if I'm not important enough to meet or have a nice cup of coffee.
"Hey, you call me up again just to break me like a promise" - All Too Well
12. I actually really like writing deep poetry and making art. They flow together very well, silently complimenting each other. I like writing ambiguous poetry, because it serves as a mysterious medium for those willing to dive in the trench. It's stupefying and sometimes comes out as a hoarse, relentless whisper. More often than not, I put witty musings on my art labels that define it in the most abstract of ways, continuously releasing an output of conceptual parallelism. Hey, what can I say? I'm an artist.
"Words, how little they mean, when you're a little too late" - Sad Beautiful Tragic
13. I am a HUGE Swiftie. That means I absolutely love Taylor Swift. Gosh, I just can't describe how amazing she is. I started listening to her back in 7th grade, and the first song I heard was Love Story. It just completely captivated me and I started listening to more of her music and that's where it all began. I am a dedicated follower and I just love following her wherever she goes. I love her Speak Now album the best. The princess themes with the music were so emotionally compelling. It was a very enchanting experience and an era that is definitely defined by "Long Live". Magic right there. I actually get most of my inspiration from her. Love those sad songs. I love everyone on FanFiction who is also a Swiftie and mentions Taylor Swift (the good stuff, of course) in their stories.
"'And I don't know why, but with you I'd dance in a storm in my best dress, fearless" - Fearless
Favorite Songs (No Specific Order)
1. Last Kiss - Taylor Swift
2. All Too Well - Taylor Swift
3. You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
4. Fearless - Taylor Swift
5. Innocent - Taylor Swift
6. Sad Beautiful Tragic - Taylor Swift
7. State of Grace (Acoustic) - Taylor Swift
8. Holy Ground - Taylor Swift
9. Red - Taylor Swift
10. Love Story - Taylor Swift
11. Back To December - Taylor Swift
12. Long Live - Taylor Swift
13. Mine - Taylor Swift
Unsafe External Link