Poll: Which video game series is the best? Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Fossil Fighters, Okami, Metal Fight Beyblade/メタルファイト ベイブレード, and Pokémon.
Hi. I'm ilovedogs12, but feel free to call me ild or ild12.
I've changed some things so this should be eaiser to read.
Profile Pic: It says, "I'm a female. Fe = Iron Male = Man Therefore I am Iron Man" XD
Here's some random stuff about me:
Name: Not telling. I will say it starts with a B. But that's it. Good luck trying to figure it out. A LOT of girl names start with B, so :P.
Age: Not telling. But I will tell you I'm in middle school/juinor high.
Birthday: Feburary 3rd (Aquarius)
State: Georgia (That's all I'm telling though)
Least Favorite School Subject: Math (I HATE math)
Favorite school subject: History (especially ancient history)
Best school subject: Grammar
For some reason, I like the villains in stuff. I have no clue why. For the guys, I'm also like, "Hey he's kinda cute. :D Wait, they made him a villian? COME ON!" Then I get mad. Yeaaaaah... -_-'
I hate math. I just do. In fact, I hate all school. Well, except for science and history. I love science and history. I especially ancient history. You know, stuff like the ancient Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, and medievil times-like things.
I don't know why I'm saying this, but my best subject in school is grammar.
I can play one song on the guitar (I'm asking my dad to help me learn to actually play one, since he was a bass player in a band), and I'm also thinking about learning how to play piano.
Here's a list of stuff I like seperated into groups (Note: I have a HUGE variety of stuff I like. You've been warned):
Pokémon (Entire series)
Pokemon Ranger (Entire Series)
Fossil Fighters (Entire series)
New Super Mario Bros.
Mario Kart DS
The Legend of Zelda (entire series even though I've only played Spirit Tracks, and started playing Ocarina of Time (WAY WII! :D) and Twilight Princess)
Beyblade Metal Saga/Metal Fight Beyblade
The Hunger Games (:D)
The Maximum Ride series
The Kane Chronicles
Percy Jackson and the Olympians
The Heroes of Olympus
The Hunger Games
The Lion King
Alvin and the Chipmunks
The Harry Potter Series
The Godzilla series (Haven't seen many though)
How To Train Your Dragon
Monsters Vs. Aliens
Now, stuff I like to do:
Read (I LOVE to read)
Write stories (:D)
Read fanfiction (:D)
Complain that most shows make all the cute guys villians. (Well, it's true!)
Here's a list of couples I like:
Fossil Fighters/Fossil Fighters Champions:
KeithXRythmi (No clue why, I just think it'd be cute)
Overall Pokémon Shippings I support (Including anime, Pokémon themselves, Adventures, games, Ranger, etc.):
NewBarkShipping (Ethan/Gold X Kris)
HoennShipping (Brendan X May)
FortuneShipping (Lucas X Dawn)
ChessShipping (Hilbert/Black X Hilda/White)
VisorShipping (Nate X Rosa)
ConflictingShipping (Leaf X Blue/Green)
SoulSilverShipping (Silver X Lyra)
TwinleafShipping (Barry X Dawn)
FerrisWheelShipping (N X Hilda/White)
DualRivalShipping (Cheren X Bianca)
SpecialShipping (Red X Yellow)
OldRivalShipping (Blue (Female) X Green (Male)
FranticShipping (Ruby X Sapphire)
CommonerShipping (Dia/Diamond X Platina/Platinum)
RocketShipping (James X Jessie)
PokeShipping (Ash X Misty)
AdvancedShipping (May X Ash)
(Drew X May)
IkariShipping (Dawn X Paul)
PearlShipping (Dawn X Ash)
AlexandrianShipping (Volkner X Jasmine)
ValetShipping (Caitlin X Darach)
Beyblade Metal Saga:
RyugaXHikaru (yeah, I like both. I can't pick which I like better)
Here is a list of favorites I have:
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite FF/FFC Stuff:
Favorite Non-Player Character From FF: Rosie (Although I made her real mean in Ultimate Champions XD)
Faavorite Pokemon Stuff:
Favorite Pokemon: Charizard (But Mightyena is really high up.)
Favorite Beyblade Suff:
Favorite Beyblade Metal Saga:
Favorite Character: ?
Favorite Legend of Zelda stuff:
Favorite Character: Link (Duh! :D)
People I am a fan girl of:
Peeta Mellark (don't know if I spelled his last name correctly)
Kyoya Tategami (I think that's how you spell his last name)
Damian Hart (IDk why I like him so much. He's just so cute. :) WHY DID HE HAVE TO BE EVIL?!)
Favorite quotes/funny quotes (they'll be marked funny or just favorite quote)
Beyblade: Metal Fury/Metal Fight Beyblade 4D (Funny)
Episode: The Crimson Flash
Johannes: *Just finished attacking Beylin Temple people*
Gingka: *runs over with the people and points at Johannes* It's you.
Johannes: Looks like you and your scarf beat me here.
Dashan: Do you know this person?
Madoka: Yeah, he's one of the bad guys!
Gingka: He's some kind of twisted cat boy thingy.
Johannes: Cat boy thingy? My name is Johannes, please try to rember that.
Madoka: I like cat boy thingy better.
The Avengers (Funny)
Black Widow: He killed 80 people in under two days..
Thor: He's adopted.
The Avengers (Funny)
Loki: I have an army.
Tony Stark/Iron Man: We have a Hulk.
Blossomight907 (my first friend)
OCs for Pokemon/Digimon/Bakugan/Beyblade/Fossil Fighters:
Birthday: Feburary 10th (aquarius)
Family: Ruby (younger twin sister), Emerald and Marcus (cousins)
Appearance: He has messy, black hair that's when it's not messy it goes to his shoulders, and dark gray eyes. He wears a black short sleeved jacket with a red t-shirt underneath, black fingerless gloves with red cuffs, jeans that stop a couple of inches above his ankles, and black and red sneakers.
Personality: Funny, brave, energetic, serious(rarely).
Bakugan: Darkus Neo Dragonoid (520 gs; Shadow)
Digimon: BlackAgumon (Dawn/Dusk evolution line; Black Agumon-DarkTyrannomon-SkullGreymon-Machinedramon)
Birthday: Feburary 10th (aquarius)
Family: Tyson (older twin brother), Emerald and Marcus (cousins)
Appearance: Brown hair that goes to the middle of her back, and ruby red eyes. She wears a black tanktop that has a red jacket that stops above her elbows, jeans, red sneakers, and red arm bands.
Personality: Calm, smart, gets annoyed easily(especialy from Tyson).
Bakugan: Pyrus Strom Skyress (450 gs; Flame)
Beyblade: Burn Fireblaze
Digimon: Byomon (Birdramon evolution line a.k.a. anime evolution line)
Birthday: July 25th (Leo)
Family: Emerald (younger sister), Tyson and Ruby (cousins)
Appearence: Messy brown hair, and brown eyes. He wears a brown t-shirt, black vest, black armbands, jeans, and brown and black boots.
Personality: Calm, serious.
Bakugan: Subterra Percival (450 gs; Percy)
Beyblade: Rock Leone
Digimon: Gabumon (Normal evoulution line)
Birthday: January 10th (capricorn)
Family: Marcus (older brother), Tyson and Ruby (cousins)
Appearance: Black hair that goes a little past her shoulders, and emerald green eyes. she wears a black t-shirt, green vest, green armbands, jean-colored shorts that stops above her knees, and green and black sneakers.
Personality: Impatient, energetic.
Bakugan: Ventus Alpha Hydranoid (600 gs; Cyclone)
Beyblade: Ray Striker
Digimon: Byomon (2nd Dawn/Dusk line line; Byomon-Saberdramon-Karatenmon)
Birthday: October 15th (Libra)
Family: Jack (Older Brother)
Appearance: Brown hair that goes a little past the middle of her back, and saphire blue eyes. She wears a black tank top, blue jacket, jeans, and blue and black shoes.
Personality: Shy, calm.
Bakugan: Aquos helix Dragonoid (600 gs; Helix)
Beyblade: Storm Pegasus
Digimon:Lunamon (normal evoulution; Lunamon-Lexismon(probably spelled wrong)-Cresentmon-Dianamon)
Birthday: October 30th (Scopio)
Family: Saphire (Younger sister)
Appearence: Messy dark brown hair, and dark borwn hair. He wears a dark brown t-shirt, black jacket, jeans, black fingerless gloves with dark brown cuffs, and dark brown and black shoes.
Personality: Mean, kinda evil ,nice(eventualy).
Bakugan: Darkus Dharak (750 gs)
Beyblade: Hades Kerbecs
Digimon: Impmon (anime evoulution line)
Family: Pauleen (twin sister; and is the person from FFC)
Appearance: He has slightly long (It goes to his neck) pink hair with yellow tips, (the same shade as Pauleen's) and green eyes.
Personality: Serious, quite.
Here is a list of legendary pokemon you may see if/when I make a pokemon story (This list will get updated as I catch more legendaries. So, yeah this is a list of legendaries I've caught. Also, I know legendary pokemon don't have genders, but everyone gives them genders):
List of stories I'm doing:
A random thing from Fossil Fighters/Fossil Fighters Champions. (Fossil Fighting Randomness)
A crossover of FF and FFC (Fossil Fighters: Ultimate Champions)
Pokemon story (Pokemon: Twin Adventures Part 1)
A story about everyone from Fossil Fighters kids (Fossil Fighters: Next Generation)
A Metal Fight Beyblade story (MFB Party; co-written with dreamlily and MoonBlazer)
I'm also working on a story for my friend, Blossomlight907. (Willowterasu! The Godess Of Light)
Fossil Fighters Champions (replay of FFC)
Stories I plan on doing:
A Pokemon story based on the legendary Pokemon (they have made up genders) (No title yet)
My Boy Side:
You love hoodies.
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats.
It's hilarious when people get hurt.
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture.
Sad movies suck.
You own/ed an X-Box
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool.
You go to your dad for advice.
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Green, black, red, blue or silver is one of your favorite colors.
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun.
Talk with food in your mouth.
Your Girl Side:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
You love to shop.
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the color pink.
Go to your mom for advice.
You consider cheerleading as a sport.
You hate wearing the color black.
You like hanging out at the mall.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewelry. (Normally just necklaces)
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars.
You were/are in to gymnastics/dance?
It takes you around/more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make up.
You smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as a little kid.
Like putting make up on someone else for the joy/joke of it.
Like being the star of everything
I'm slightly more boy than girl, even though I'm a girl.
Don't you just hate stereotypes? the bold ones relate to me!
Bold the ones that fit you
I'm Skinny so I must be anorexic
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak.
I like BLOOD, so I must be a VAMPIRE.
99 ways to get kicked out of Wal-Mart. I couldn't resist putting this here!
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Start playing Calvinball; see how many people you can get to join in.
5. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
9. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code 3 in Housewares," and see what happens.
11. Get several of those frogs (that croak when somebody walks by) from the Garden Dept. and place in strategic locations throughout store.
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long," etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who BUYS this junk, anyway?"
15. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.
16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a test drive.
17. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow. Magic!"
20. Put M&M's on layaway.
21. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
23. Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.
24. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying,"I'm Batman. Come, Robin, to the Batcave!"
26. TP as much of the store as possible.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down.
29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"
30. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"
31. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
32. Take bets on the battle described above.
33. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
34. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission: Impossible."
35. Try on bras in the sewing/fabric department.
36. Try on bras over top of your clothes.
37. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
38. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
39. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?"
40. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
41. Two words: "Marco Polo."
42. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle, etc.
43. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's in Electronics, while headbanging & playing air guitar to Willie Nelson demos. (Bonus: Braid hair & tie bandanna around head).
44. Make a trail of orange juice on the ground, leading to the restrooms.
45. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
46. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
47. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"
48. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
49. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
50. Try putting different pairs of women's panties on your head and walk around the store casually.
51. Turn on toys that make noise or talk at random intervals, and leave them in strategic locations.
52. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins.
53. Nonchalantly "test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
54. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, "Red Rover!"
55. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
56. Set up another battlefield with GI Joes vs. Barbies. (Red lipstick might give an interesting effect!!)
57. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
58. While no one's watching quickly switch the men's and women's signs on the doors of the rest room.
59. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look with various funnels.
60. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like "the fat man walks alone," and scare them into believing that the clothes are talking to them.
61. Beg the greeter for those happy-face stickers. Stick them on your face, then stand next to him and copy whatever he says when customers walk in.
62. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
63. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and begin stroking it lovingly, saying "Good girl, good Bessie."
64. Try on every pair of shoes in the shoe department. Take the paper from the boxes and throw it in various aisles.
65. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
66. If you're female: Take some men's clothes to the men's fitting room and ask to try them on. Act shocked and insist, "But I AM a man," if the attendant says anything. If you're a man, vice versa.
67. Get boxes of condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they aren’t looking.
68. Lurk in the cosmetics department and spray people with a bottle of strong perfume as they walk by. Lean in and sniff the, then wave your hand in front of your nose and saying "P-eeew! That perfume stinks!"
69. Plastic fake-vomit and fake-dog do can be utilized effectively here.
70. Go outside to the payphones, call the store and ask them to page customer "Mike Hunt" (or "Harry Butz", etc.)
71. Stand in front of the Preparation H. Ask everyone who walks by which hemorrhoid remedy they prefer, then launch into a detailed description of your own problem.
72. While you're doing that, have white-out & markers handy. Modify the boxes of "Anusol" by covering up the "OL" on the logo.
73. Crawl around on the ground and pretend that your a cat. Meow when people walk by, rub up against their legs, etc.
74. Take a chair to Electronics, tune in all the TV’s to Young & the Restless, and watch while sobbing loudly.
75. Chase your friends up and down aisles with those electric cars. Make sure to tell your friends to act like they don't know you.
76. Ride the little rides for toddlers. Fit the character; if on a horse, act like a cowboy, etc. If a little kid comes over wanting to use it, start crying.
77. One word: STREAK!
78. Excessively use anything thing that says "Try Me".
79. Start pocketing any and all free samples.
80. Draw mustaches on all the pictures and mannequins.
81. Walk up to the customer service and say "Hello, I'll have a Quarter Pounder with cheese, large fries and a diet coke." Then go to Mc Donald's and try to return a toaster.
82. Start to madly scratch yourself and walk up to people asking where the rash cream and lice remedies are.
83. When alone, have loud conversations with your "multiple personalities".
84. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to "10".
85. Try on crazy costumes and walk casually through the store.
86. Act suspicious and stick your arm in your jacket when leaving store. As you’re walking through the doors act like you’re expecting the alarms to go off. Then quickly look around you to see who's watching and run away as fast as your can.
87. Balance EVERYTHING you see on the tips of your finger, your nose, your forehead, and the top of your head while singing the circus song. (Circus Afro circus Afro polka dot polka dot Afro!)
88. Put jockstraps in the lingerie department.
89. Put lingerie in the men's department.
90. Stand in the sock aisle, and give each package a stern lecture.
91. Spend hours staring at a little blinking light and say "blink" each time it blinks. Don't look away, just stay mesmerized.
92. In the Garden Dept., skip through the flowers while holding your arms out and "buzzing".
93. With friends, stage a "sit-in" in all the bean-bag chairs in Furniture Dept.
94. Walk up to a guy and say "It's YOU!! I haven't seen you in so long!!" and kiss him, then say "Why didn't you ever call me?" and walk away. Much more effective if you’re also a guy, or if you're a girl and he's with another girl.
95. Stand next to a mannequin and pretend to be a mannequin too. Try to hold the same position for as long as possible.
96. Start singing oldies songs in the megaphone.
97. Ask everyone in "Electronics" "Do you know what CD this song is on? I don't know the name but it goes like this:". Then sing loudly, and don't stop until somebody throws you out.
98. Bark while trying on dog collars. Have a friend lead you around on a leash. Better yet, whinny while trying on horse tack and a friend holds the reins.
99. Take fishing rods & a fishing hat from Sporting Goods to the Pet Department. Pretend to fish in the goldfish tanks.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile!
53RV35 TO PR0V3 H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N D0 4M4Z1NG TH1NG5! 1MPR3551V3 TH1NG5! 1N TH3
Repost this if you truly believe in God.If you believe in Jesus Christ, put this in your profile, and DON'T IGNORE THIS because in the Bible it says, "If you deny me on Earth, I will deny you in front of my Father at the Gates of Heaven."
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
Feel honoured to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in the tiune God, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost
then copy and paste this in your profile
If you ignore him, in the Holy Bible, Jesus says...
"If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my Father in Heaven..."
If Jesus is your savior, copy and paste this into your profile
Ninety-six percent of teens in the world today don't stand up for God. If you are one of the 4 percent that does put this in your profile
If you think that at least 50% of readers should review, copy this line and put it on your profile.
Friend vs. Best Friend -
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: lunch buddies)
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter.
Boy: I’ve been waiting for this day.
Girl: Do you want me to leave?
Girl: Do you love me?
Boy: Of course!
Girl: Will you ever cheat on me?
Boy: Never in my life.
Girl: Will you ever kiss me?
Boy: Every chance I get.
Girl: Will you hit me?
Boy: Are you crazy…!
Girl: Can I trust you?
After marriage Now read it from the bottom to the top. XDDDDD Copy and paste this to your wall
On Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (But I love drying my hair while I'm asleep...)
On a package of pasta after the cooking insturctions: "Put on fork and eat." (But what if the pasta's in soup? I'd want to use a spoon then... HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME EAT SOUP WITH A FORK?!)
On a bag of Fritos: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (YAY! I don't have to buy it! :D)
On a bar of Dial soap: Directions: Use like regular soap. (There are other ways?)
On some Swann frozen dinners: Serving suggestion: Defrost. (NO! I LIKE MY FOOD FROZEN!)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box) Do not turn upside down. (Too late!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: Product will be hot after heating. (Really? I thought that is what cooling does.)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: Do not iron clothes on body. (But... That's so much easier... Oh well...)
On Boot's Children's cough medicine: Do not drive car or operate machinery. (So, either kids are driving way too young, or adults are taking their kid's medicine. Or both. Probably both. JK. XD But seriously, why is there a warning for this?)
On Nytol sleep aid: Warning: may cause drowsiness. (...Seriously...?)
On artificial bacon: "Real artificial bacon bits". (...Whaaaaaaaa...? 0_o)
On a Korean kitchen knife: Warning: keep out of children. (Awww... There goes my dream of training kids to use kitchen knives to save the world. Jk. XD ...Wait. I read this wrong. Keep OUT of children?! How the heck did this be made up?! I thought it said keep out of reach of children. 0.0 I feel dumb now... still keep OUT of children?! This makes no sense! *explodes from trying to understand this*)
On a string of Christmas lights: For indoor or outdoor use only. (So I can't put it in my pool or fireplace? You guys are mean...)
On a food processor: Not to be used for the other use. (So I can't use it for chasing flying pizzas? Awwww...)
On Sainsbury's peanuts: Warning: contains nuts. (Really? I thought it contained pie... Aww... :( )
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: Instructions: open packet, eat nuts. (Oh. So THAT'S how you eat them. I thought you ate the packet too. XD Okay, who came up with this one?)
On a Swedish chainsaw: Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands. (I thought that was how you stopped it. 'Cause where's the fun in turning it off or unpugging it?)
On a child's Superman costume: Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly. (awww. I was hoping it would. :( This costume is evil!)
Copy the bunny onto your profile to help him achieve world domination. Come join the dark side. (We have cookies)
Eevee Power! Help Eevee take over the world by pasting this on your profile. Credit goes to EeveeInHeat.
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .HR
Copy and Paste this if you've done all of these Before!:D
1.) Walked into a room, forgot what you needed, walked out, and then remembered.
2.) When you were younger, drew the sun in the corner of the paper.
3.) When you Were Little, thought the shape of a real heart was actually " ".
4.) Closed the fridge door really slow, just to see when the lights went off.
5.) Tried to balance the light , between the ON & OFF
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy this into your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you're a Kyouya fangirl, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with Pokemon, copy this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If fanfiction shut down and you would go insane because of it, copy and paste this onto your profile.
People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
92 of teens moved on to rap music. If you're part of the 8 that listens to more tasteful things, put this in your profile.
If you hate obnoxious and snobby people, put this in your profile.
If you love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love chocolate, put this in you your profile.
Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren't, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you like Percy Jackson copy this on your profile
If you like Fossil Fighters or Champions then copy and paste this on your profile
If you like Pokemon then copy this on your profile
If you like Heroes of Olympus copy this on your profile
If you like the Kane Chronicles then copy this on your profile!
If you have no problem with OCs and have no idea why other people don't like them, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a scary crush on a book, anime, or game character, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Anime guys are cuter than real-life guys, copy/paste this onto your profile!!
If you believe that Barbie dolls are planning to take over the world, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever wanted to go into a book and slap/ scream at a character copy and paste this onto your profile.
Okay, you know those really long things where you name 10 characters and you have to answer stuff on them? Well, I have two. One MFB only, and one with ten random characters from different things I like. Well, here they are! :D
List your Top 10 Metal Fight Beyblade Characters (in no particular order) and ANSWER THE RP QUESTIONS!
What would you do if Number 1 woke you in the middle of the night?
Me: Gingka, what the heck are you doing?
Gingka: I want you to make me some hamburgers.
Number 3 walked into the bathroom while you're showering?
O_O Um... I'd freak out...?
Number 4 announced he/she's going to marry 9 tomorrow?
Well, they're going to make a lot of Yaoi fans happy...
Number 5 cooked you dinner?
It'd probably be very good. :D And possibly mostly vegetarian... :(
Number 6 was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping?
Me: 0_0 Sora, why are you in my bed?
Sora: I don't know.
Me: 0_0 Then get out.
Sora: :( *leaves*
Number 7 suddenly confessed to be part of your family?
So... I'm part English? Like, not distant English, but close English? Okay then...
Number 8 got into the hospital somehow?
Me: Have a big Bey battle with Kyoya and somehow made him mad?
Nile: ... Yes.
Me: *face palm*
Number 9 made fun of your friends?
I don't think he would, but, I'd probably be upset. IDK. Am I even doing this right?
Number 10 ignored you all the time?
He's probably to busy training L-Drago to even pay attention to me if I was yelling "Gingka said he was cooler, stronger, and better than you" right next to him.
You're on a vacation with 2 and manage to break your leg. What does 2 do?
Kyoya: You should have been more careful. Since I'm the King of Beasts, this wouldn't happen to me.
Me: So not helping.
Kyoya: You don't need my help.
Me: Um, in case you haven't noticed, I BROKE MY LEG! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET HELP! *goes on crazy rant about how I wouldn't be able to get help*
It's your birthday. What does 3 get you?
Damian: *gives book about ancient Greek mythology*
Me: OMG THANK YOU! :D I didn't know you could actually give nice gifts.
You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do?
Zeo: Okay, we need to get out as quickly as possible!
Me: B-But my books, games, and other stuff...
Zeo: I'll get you more. Now come on!
You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will 5 do?
Tsubasa: Don't do something like this. You'll embarrass yourself.
Me: Whatever, bird boy. *gets embarrassed by something*
Tsubasa: Told you.
You're about to marry number 10. What's 1's reaction:
Gingka: Wow, I knew you liked him, but not this much...
Me: You're just jealous because you're not brave enough to tell Madoka you love her.
Ryuga: *laughs* Good one. :)
You got dumped by someone. How will 7 cheer you up?
Wales: Since I'm on team Excaliber with him, I can get Julian to get you some Italian food.
Me: Really?! YAY! I LOVE Italian food! Not to mention Julian's rich so I'll get some of the best Italian food ever! :D *laughs like a crazy person*
You compete in a tournament. How does 9 support you?
Well, he'd tell me good luck and stuff like that, and... IDK what else...
You can't stop laughing. What will 10 do?
Ryuga: What fanfiction did she read this time?
Number 1 is all you've ever dreamed of. Why?
Well, he's nice, cute, a good Blader, not to mention how he looks in Zero-G. :D
Number 2 tells you about his/her deeply hidden love for number 9.
Um... I'd freak out. Then I'd tell Kyoya he needs to snap out of it and go be with Hikaru.
You're dating 3 and he/she introduces you to his/her parents. Would you get along?
First, why would I be dating Damian? Sure, I'm a fangirl of his, but I don't think I would date him. And, if the rumor that Dr. Zigguraut is his dad, then no, I would not get along with his parents. And yes, there are rumors of Dr. Weirdo being Damian's dad. And surprisingly, I slightly support that theory...
Number 4 loves number 9 as well. What does that mean?
First, who's the other one that loves Toby? Second, um... IDK... A giant Bey battle probably...
Will number 5 and 6 ever kiss?
... No. And let's just leave it at no.
Number 6 appears to be a player, breaking many hearts. What will you do?
Me: Sora, stop it. Just stop it.
Sora: YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!
You had a haircut and 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?
Me: It looks bad, doesn't it?
Wales: Yes. *laughs a little*
Number 8 thinks he/she’ll never get a girl/boyfriend. What will you tell him/her?
C'mon Nile! Don't give up! I bet there are a lot of girls wanting to go out with you!
Number 9 is too shy to face you and confesses their love by sending an email. Now what?
Me: *gets email* Wait, Toby love me? :D YAY! I mean, he's not Kyoya, but who cares?! :D
You spot 10 kissing 1. How do you react?
Me: 0_0 Well, this is weird... Wait... Gingka, I thought you like Madoka...
Gingka: I do.
Me: But... You know what, never mind. This makes no since... I'm just going to leave now... *leaves before running around like a crazy person*
You notice that 3 and 4 have been inside that hotel room for MORE then a few hours. What are you thinking?
Probably having a giant Bey battle 'cause Zeo wants to be in a higher position in Starbreaker. But that would destroy the room... Um... Maybe they tried that battle, almost destroyed the room, and decided to play boxing on Wii Sports to avoid destroying the poor hotel. I'm just trying to avoid Yaoi here...
Could 1 and 6 be soul mates?
Some people think so, but I'm not a fan so I gotta say no.
Would 2 trust 5?
Well, IDK... Um... Yes...?
Number 4 is bored and pokes 10. What happens after that?
Ryuga: Poke me one more time and you'll face the wrath of L-Drago.
Zeo: 0.0 *Runs away*
5 and 1 are forced to go back to school together. What study will they pick?
Gingka: Let's study how to make hamburgers! :D
Tsubasa: *groans before face palming)
If 6 and 3 cooked dinner, what would they make?
It doesn't matter. They'd probably accidently burn the kitchen, if not the entire building/house down...
7 and 9 apply for a job. What job?
0_0 Um... IDK... Um... Something...?
8 gives 5 a haircut. Is that okay?
Me: Well, I didn't think you'd do a good job.
Nile: Thanks for that great trust...
Me: You're welcome. :D
9 sketches what 6's perfect girl/boyfriend should look like; will 6 be happy?
Sora: Um... What is that a drawing of?
Toby: I don't know. I couldn't think of who your perfect girlfriend would be, so I just drew a circle then scribbled on it.
Sora: Does that mean a girl will never love me? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
10 and 9 are blushing while they talk. What is their conversation about?
Probably how Ryuga was possessed by L-Drago and how Toby became Faust and they are both embarrassed by those two things.
1 accidentally kicked 10?
Ryuga: *growls before launching L-Drago at Gingka*
Gingka: 0_0 *runs for his life*
2 sent a message to his/her Bf/Gf but 9 got it. What would happen?
Toby: Well, this confirms that Kyoya DOES love Hikaru. Wait until I tell Gingka.
6 noticed he/she wasn't invited to your birthday?
Sora: H-How could you not invite me? I thought we were friends! *cries*
Me: I thought I gave you an invitation... *hands invitation* here you go. :D
Sora: YAY! LD
7 won the lottery?
Me: You will use that money to fly me to Italy so I can get Julian to get me really good Italian food, then so I can go to the Colosseum.
Wales: But it's my money...
8 had quite a big secret?
Nile: So, you see, I have a crush on-
Me: Let me guess. Sadie Kane from the Kane Chronicles? If that's the case, she likes Anubis.
Nile: First, how'd you know? Second, I know...
Me: 'Cause I'm awesome. :D
9 became a singer?
I bet he's a good singer. :D
10 got a daughter?
Me: OMG! Who's baby is it?
Ryuga: I don't know...
Me: AW! Did you adopt her?! THAT'S SO SWEET! :D
Ryuga: I knew I shouldn't have told her...
What would 1 think of 2?
Gingka would think Kyoya's a great rival, and... Yeah that's all I can think of...
What would 4 envy about 5?
Zeo: He never got used as a test subject by some psycho doctor...
What dream would 5 have about 6?
Sora: So, you're friends with master Gingka?
Tsubasa: Yes. Why?
Sora: I don't know.
Nyan Cat: *Randomly appears*
S and T: 0_0
What do 6 and 7 have in common?
0_0 I don't think they have anything in common... But I'll try... Um... They both have someone they look up to...?
What would make 7 angry at 8?
Nile: So, you like Sophie? Well, I heard rumors she likes Julian, so don't get your hopes up.
Wales: HOW DARE YOU?!
Where would 8 meet 9?
They already met in the whole Spiral Core incident, so...
What would 9 never dare to tell 10?
Toby: You creep me out some times...
Ryuga: GO, L-DRAGO!
Toby: 0_0 *runs*
What would make 1 scared of 10?
Ryuga: *L-Drago randomly decides to possess him again*
Gingka: 0_0 *runs off*
Is 3 Gay?
I don't think he is, but some people do. But he does probably scare away girls somehow...
How do you feel right now?
Weirded out. A LOT.
Unsafe External Link