Author has written 2 stories for Glee.
Hey! My fanfiction is all Glee and Klaine :)
Life goal: To eat fajitas while wearing onesies while watching the Fresh Prince of Bel Air with Ed Sheeran ;)
I'm the kind of Glee fan that: automatically thinks of Warblers whenever I see a blazer, almost cries when I walk into the Gap, goes crazy when a song that Glee covered is on, constantly is reminded of Santana when my teacher is explaining adjacent lines in math class, has a replica of the Klaine promise ring, thinks of Brittany when storks are mentioned, who's face gets red when someone says "white chocolate", who's going to recreate Kurt's courage/Blaine picture in my locker as soon as I get one (which is very soon!), cries like a baby when the songs are released. Yep, that's me! Gleeks unite!
Things you should know (even though you probably won't read this but whatever. I need somewhere to rant since my friends are probably getting annoyed with me, and they just don't understand)
1. Insult Glee, Klaine, Darren Criss, Chris Colfer, or homosexuals/bisexuals/transgenders (basically anyone who in society "not normal or natural") and their rights in front of me, and, in the words of the almighty Santana Lopez, I will endz you.
2. I get writer's block really easily (please forgive the breaks in between chapters!)
3. Music is pretty much my life.
4. I believe fully in gay marriage and relationships. No, it is not because I think gay couples are "cute" (which they are) or want a stereotypical gay guy friend who can help me pick out outfits. I support it because love is love regardless of the gender. (I'm just gonna stop right there because I could rant for hours!)
5. The Warblers are supermegafoxyawesomehot. Hands down best thing that's ever happened to Glee other than Kurt and Klaine (yes, that was an AVPM reference for all you cool people out there)
6. AVPM,AVPS, and AVPSY. No words. WATCH IT NOW! *forces your head into your computer*
7. Sebastian Smythe. Where to start. First, I do not and never will ship Seblaine or Kurtbastian. I love Sebastian to death, and Grant Gustin is like...a god.
8. The New Normal is genius. Along with AVP, watch it now! It hasn't gotten the popularity it deserves.
10. Naya's voice is perfection. Grant's is like an angel. I cry every time I hear Chris Colfer. is There are no words to describe Darren's. No words.
13. I do ship CrissColfer, but it's their choice to be together or not. Darren hasn't even stated he's gay (not that we're "into labels, man") so all you fellow shippers, don't get too distraught over them. At least we have Klaine ;) Ryan Murphy, I demand more kisses. Give them to me NOW!
14. Call me crazy, but I love Darren's hair without gel. Especially when he had the curly afro ;)
15. I like winky faces ;)
Notice: To all those who think Homophobia is wrong and want to fight for a better future for our gay and lesbian friends, please repost this into your profile:
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
Unsafe External Link