Poll: When you turn on the TV, it's to: Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Sonny with a Chance.
Hey!! My name here is SmileMe99 but in real life some people call me Smiley for unknown reasons. I don't even smile wildly for that even to be my nickname but oh well.
Some things about me: I looooove to read and watch the Twilight Saga!!! TEAM EDWARD! Ahem...moving on...
I like the color blue. I love the word optimism. Haha. It just sounds weird and unusual to me..which is awesome. I love vanilla milkshakes and french vanilla ice cream.
I love listening to music. My favorite snack is Cheez-its! I don't like sports:( I LOVE to sing!!! My favorite movie (besides the entire Twilight Saga) is Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief-- and The Avengers was a good movie, too.
I've always loved to write!:)
I don't really have a favorite singer right now although I used to be all about Demi Lovato. Then I started liking Taylor Swift and strangely switched to Katy Perry and back. It's all very confusing. I think I'm even starting to like p!nk.
I do have 5 top favorite songs!
1) Love Like Whoa - The Ready Set (it's been so long!)
2) Long Live - Taylor Swift
3) Me, Myself, and Time - Demi Lovato
4) This Love - Maroon 5 (sooo long ago!)
5) Last Friday Night - Katy Perry
If I were to add a sixth one to the list, it would be Raise Your Glass by P!nk.
Top 5 Actors:
1) Robert Pattinson (honestly, just because of twilight so no hating please)
2) Ann Hathaway
3) Robert Downy
4) Mila Kunis
5) idk... Emma Stone, Selena Gomez, Kristen Stewart, Ariana--ok moving on!
This list shouldn't even be here but oh well.
My favorite author is Stephenie Meyer and my second favorite is Lisi Harrison. Lisi because I tried to read one of her books and I enjoyed the way she toyed with the text to make it fun and readable to anyone!:)
What you should expect to read in my stories...
As you can tell... I love Twilight. So, I'll be writing a lot of Bella and Edward. I don't really like a lot of OOC stories so my stories will be as close as I can get them.
I used to write about Channy (sonny and chad from SWAC) a long time ago but since the show canceled, I've lost interest (well...not completely;) Lately, I've been reading some recent stories about Channy. It brought back memories from when the show was still on. I may take a shot at it sometime and make a one-shot for fun. :)
I also used to like Jemi (demi and joe) so I just might make a one-shot or something close.
BUT more than anything expect Bella and Edward. Anything Twilight related.
Some of my favorite quotes:
"It takes a strong heart to cry, but a stronger heart to say why."
"You'll know you're in love, when you can't sleep, because reality will finally be better than your dreams."
"Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect! - STAY STRONG!" Demi Lovato
"All of us are something, but none of us are everything."
"The difference between school and life: in school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson."
"Never say 'it's okay' when someone apologizes to you. Say 'thank you'. Because if what they did hurt you, it's NOT 'okay'."
1. How did you get one of your scars?
On my knee when I was four. I was holding a broken tea cup and I didn't know D:
2. What is on the walls in your room?
Pictures of me, twilight posters, Demi Lovato, etc.
4. What type of music do you listen to?
Pop/rock and a little country.
5. Do you know what time you were born?
Somewhere around 12:30pm.
6. What do you want more than anything right now?
Well, today is 11/26/12 and Breaking Dawn Part 2 came out on the 16th and I STILL haven't gone to see it in theaters!! I NEED to see it!!!
7. What do you miss?
A few of my friends moved away at the beginning of he year:(
8. What is your most prized possession(s)?
All my Apple devices. (iPhone, iPod, iPad)
10. Do you get claustrophobic?
No...but I have a feeling I might if I get into an OVERLY small space.
11. Do you get scared of the dark?
12. The last person that made you cry?
Hmmm...I don't really remember.
13. What is your favourite perfume for a girl?
Wonderstruck - Taylor Swift. It's amazing!!!
14. What kind of hair/eye colour do you like on the opposite gender?
Blond with blue eyes or dark brown hair with light brown eyes.
15. Where can you see yourself being proposed to?
Ooh! Somewhere near the Hollywood sign while the sun is setting. :)
16. Coffee or energy drink?
17. What is your favourite pizza topping?
Cheese! I like Pizza Hut's stuffed crust cheese pizza! :D
18. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
A bag of cheez-its.
19. What's your sunsign?
20. Your favourite season and why?
Summer! No schoolsummer= :D Most of my friends like winter, fall, spring, etc. They want to give credit to the other seasons or something like that :/ but I'm honest! Nobody can deny that summer is one of the best times of the year!
21. What was the first meaningful gift you ever received?
My phone! it used to be a Samsung but now it's an iPhone and I couldn't be more grateful! :)
22. Do you like anybody?
Yes. That is all ;) Although, my celebrity crush is Robert Pattinson!!!
23. Are you double jointed?
Haha! Yeah!! Everyone freaks out when I turn my thumb in the opposite direction! XD lol!
24. Favourite clothing brand?
Delia's.. or Dream Out Loud occasionally.
26. Do you have a pet?
I used to have 3 fish..
27. What kind is it?
Two orange Sword Tails and a red Betta. (like the one in that shark and fish movie named Natasha or something)
28. Would you fall in love knowing that the person was leaving?
It would probably depend on the person.
29. What is the best way to tell someone how much they mean to you?
Tell them and then hug them! :)
30. Write a number from one to a hundred:
31. Blonds or brunettes?
Brunettes. I guess 'cause I am one but..I..I.. IDK!
32. What is the one number you call most often?
33. What annoys you most?
People who pick an argument with you for no reason, even if you're not talking. As well as when people walk into rooms without knocking! What if they're changing?! D:
34. Have you been out of the USA?
Yeah, on vacation! Germany and Spain! :D shout out to my two awesome cousins there!!!
35. Your weaknesses?
Speaking in public in another language D: *sigh* I don't want to talk about it.. :(
36. Met anyone famous?
I was close to meeting David Henrie...but sadly I didn't. :(
37. First job?
I dream of being a singer, actress, author-- all at some point! *sighs dreamily*
38. Ever made a prank call?
Yes...it didn't really work out, though. They recognized my voice :/
40. What were you doing before you filled this out?
I was playing Fruit Ninja on my iPad.
41. Have you ever had surgery?
Nope. I don't want to and I never will!
42. What do you get complimented about most?
My singing! :)
43. Have you ever had braces?
Yep. I had them for 2 years and I got them off like 10 months ago. Now, my teeth are straight as can be! :D
44. What do you want for your birthday?
All I want right now is my tickets to Breaking Dawn Part 2 but I'm NOT planning on waiting 2 more months! :/ it'd be gone by then, I bet.
45. How many kids do you want?
Three...one boy and two girls.
46. Were you named after someone?
Yes. My Grandma's middle name is my first name, and my other Grandma's first name is my middle name. Confusing?
47. Do you wish on stars?
I'm sure I used to.
49. What kind of shampoo do you use?
50. Do you like your handwriting?
Oh my goodness, no! D:
51. What is your favorite lunch meal?
52. Any bad habits?
I used to bite my nails, now I tap my foot.
53. What CD are you most embarrassed to have on your shelf?
I have about 6 or 7 CD's but I like them all.
54. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Yes! I'm not trying to brag or be rude or anything but its really hard to find true, helpful, honest, trustworthy friends who help you out and don't laugh at you like everybody else in the room does when you do something stupid. But I HIGHLY consider myself one of those rare people.
56. Do looks matter?
I would be lying if I said no. They matter a little bit, that's the best I can do.
57. How do you release anger?
I'm kind of just grumpy all day..lol
58. Where is your second home?
I have a beach house down in Florida.
60. What was your favorite toy as a child?
A stuffed Scooby-Doo. Now, my sister has it. It's still in good shape! Lol :D
61. How many numbers do you have on your cell phone?
I have 28. But I don't socialize too often with everyone by calling them.
62. Were you a fan of Barney as a kid?
No, it never really caught my attention.
63. Do you use sarcasm?
Yeah, but not very frequently. I still use it, though.
64. Mashed potatoes or Macaroni cheese?
Macaroni n' cheese!!!
65. What do you look for in a guy?
He has to be nice and respectful. He should also defend you when you need it because attitude is a big part of who somebody is.
66. What are your nicknames?
My siblings and cousins call me Smiley (for no reason, they just decided that's what they wanted :/) it's not even close to my name! It's starts with a B! So my friends call me Bea sometimes...or a lot.
68. What's your favorite television show?
Sonny with a Chance, H20 just add water, and now the X Factor!!
69. What was your actual SAT score?
Whoa! Now you're getting personal! But I actually don't know..
70. What's your favorite ice-cream flavor?
French Vanilla! *melts*
71. Do you have all your fingers and toes?
72. When was the last time you worked out?
I hate every sport there is (no offense) but I don't really need to work out. I'm in perfectly good shape! (I can only imagine how many people are shaking their heads at this)
73. Did you notice there was no question 64?
There is a question 64. I just checked.
74. What's the fastest you've gone in a car?
Er.. I can't drive .. yet. But I actually will really soon.
75. Do you want everyone to answer these questions?
Sure, why not?
76. What are you listening to?
The sound of Snow White and the Huntsmen on my TV.. I've seen it 5 times so far.
77. Last thing you drank?
78. Last person you talked to on the phone?
A friend from school.
79. What's the first thing you noticed in the opposite/same gender?
Eyes, then the hair.
80. Favorite thought-provoking song?
Skyscraper - Demi Lovato, Who Says - Selena Gomez, Long Live - Taylor Swift.
81. Favorite thing to hate?
People who laugh at others when they get hurt.
82. Favorite month of the year?
December! Weeks of cold, late-night shopping, and no school for two weeks. But let's not forget the joy of it all! :)
83. Favorite zodiac sign?
Wait... I put Capricorn for one of the questions above. It said sunsign or something. So what is this?!
85. What is your hair colour?
86. Eye colour?
89. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Popeyes! I like their fries!!
90. Do you like sushi?
I've never really tried it.
91. Last thing you watched?
A video on iFunny called 'Epic Page Turner'
92. Favorite day of the year?
Not the last day of school because it's a bit bittersweet so I choose Christmas Eve!
93. Play any musical instruments?
I'm learning how to play Piano but I do a lot more vocals.
94. Republican or Democrat?
95. Kisses or hugs?
Hugs! Idk about kisses.. Hehe. Still on the list lol.
96. Relationships or one night stands?
Definitely Relationships!!!!! I'm not like that!
97. What was the last thing you bought?
The full version of 'the impossible game' on my iPhone.
98. What kind of car do you have?
Don't have one lol but I really want a white Mercedes! My dream car!
99. What book are you reading?
I'm rereading the Twilight Saga for the 5th time now. I'm on New Moon right now.
100. Describe your love life:
Unsafe External Link