Poll: Out of curiosity, whose were your favorite last words in The Idols of Iron Fist? (Idols only, the last words they said right before they died.) Vote Now!
Author has written 24 stories for Idolmaster, Legend of Zelda, Bakugan Battle Brawlers, Tekken, Ouran High School Host Club, and Hunger Games.
My Priority List:
1. The Greatabulous Mis-Adventures of the Stupendous Trio
Once I get my thumbdrive back:
1. Owari no Hoshi no iDOLM@STER
To whom it may concern: The 419th Hunger Games will be updated as Chloe responds to my emails, since I can't write it without her. USE YOUR FISTS! is going to be on hold for a really long time. I might even decide to hand it over to my younger sister to write the rest of it (she's good, so I feel good leaving it in her hands).
I'm a huge fan of fan-fic writing...don't know why I never got an account on here before. I love the Japanese culture, even though I'm still learning. I do tend to include periods of Japanese (maybe a sentence or two) in my stories, but I don't know the language by heart and get it translated on Google Translate for the most part, and Google Translate sucks rocks in major ways most of the time. So if I make a translation error and any native speakers happen to notice it, please tell me what is wrong and I'll fix it as soon as I can. I always appreciate constructive criticism, so if you have any advice I'd love to hear it. Feel free to find me on my wattpad.com account too, at GraceGrrl :3 Oh yes, and I tend to be a very humorous writer, trying to sneak something funny into everything I do. If you aren't a fan of attempts at humor everywhere, then my style probably isn't what you want to read.
Free promo for Cronomon because Cronomon is awesome. Please check out her stuff! Oh, and androidilenya gets a promo too because she's amazing. And StormRex Lancer gets a promo because he's a bro. X3 All three of them have really interesting (and constantly entertaining) stories. Cronomon is like the queen of iDOLM@STER fanfiction, androidilenya writes SYOTs like a BOSS, and StormRex Lancer is the master of creating OCs and putting them in awesome alternate universes surrounded by cars, idols, and space bounty hunters. And Germany.
Super-de-duper Epic Self-Challenge!
My self-challenge WAS to write a story for all the pairings, but then I was like, "nah, I've decided I want to do something else." So NOW, my self-challenge is to write an iDOLM@STER story for every GENRE that there is! Crossovers do count! I've already completed quite a few but I still have a good amount to finish. One story per genre (so like, Mansion at the Floor is "horror" and "tragedy", but I'm counting it as "horror" so I still need a "tragedy" story).
Romance: In Progress (The Greatabulous Mis-Adventures of the Stupendous Trio)
Plus I won't actually get around to any of this for a while because I currently have...*pauses to count on my fingers* 10. Yeah, ten, I think...ongoing stories right now. So. I'll have to finish those up.
Name: Call me Grace. I ain't sharin' my real name
And that's all for now! Now...
Also a Fan Of:
The iDOLM@STER: 1. Kikuchi Makoto (my current most favorite video game/anime/manga character of all time X3) 2. Kisaragi Chihaya 3. Ganaha Hibiki (voice) 1. Kikuchi Makoto 2. Minase Iori 3. Otonashi Kotori (personality)
And...that's all I feel like doing. :3
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin, The Komodo Dragon Phoenix, Bust_A_Groover, Tecna, Novemberscorpion110388, Pinksakurablossom, Angelgirl18647, Winter Gallowsraven, Echizen Ryoma-san, Zaara the black, Dragoon321, Ranpuryu, Inazuma Kanji, The Fifth Rider of Armageddon, AbyssalShadow, gracegrrl007
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Finch told them it was uncool to breathe. If you're part of the 8 percent that would be laughing your butt off at them, copy this and paste it to your profile.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
If you are part of the .000000001 percent of people who don't have a MySpace or Facebook, copy this onto your profile.
Olny srmat poelpe can raed this. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, It deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the fsrit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed this psas it on!!
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’ (I sure do love to profess my faith, huh? X3)
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time"
Some people say they are big readers. That they're so into books it's not funny. However the only way to tell is if they 1.) Suddenly gasp when something exciting happens in the book. 2.) Start talking to the book because that's not how they want the book to go. 3.) Hurl the book across the room when one of their favorite characters dies. Copy and paste this if you are one of these people.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this to your profile.
Why America has some Issues (Tough love, 'Murica. This is tough love.)
1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America...are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'
10. Only in America...do they have drive-up ATM's with Braille lettering.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, and you do so at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile. (Guilty as charged. iDOLM@STER.)
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this into your profile.
A large percentage of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you are one of the ones that do, put this in your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy and paste this into your profile.
Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, therefore weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
Unsafe External Link