Poll: wich story do you like the most? Vote Now!
Author has written 25 stories for Metal Fight Beyblade/メタルファイト ベイブレード, Beyblade, Naruto, Detective Conan/Case Closed, Ouran High School Host Club, Death Note, and Soul Eater.
Favorite TV Show- Beyblade
Favorite Color- Black
Favorite Band- Skillet
Judo (Martial Arts)
Being Very Stupid
Chinese Zoadic- Dragon
Personalty-Silent, Strong, Short Temperd
Goal In Life- To Achive World Domnation
Dislikes (Warning: I Dislike A Lot Of Things)-
Rex Mill (Rival School)
Poorley Written Fanfictions
Stupid Lockers That Dont Open
Stuck Up Chicks
The CU (Critcs United)
And A Whole Lot More I Wont List
Best Friend- Gabs
Type Of Girl I Am- Goth/Tomboy
Hair- Dark Brown
Eyes- Dark Brown
Skin- Pale Tan
Nationalty- Indian and I'm proud of it
Live in- Georiga
Alaways Wears- Black Fingerless Gloves (Exept In School)
Birthday- November 7
Deviant Art Account-
When you were 1 year old, your mom celebrated the first birthday of you,
When you were 2 years old, your mom started teaching you how to talk,
When you were 3 years old, your mom brought you to the park,
When you were 4 years old, your mom bought you some toys,
When you were 5 years old, your mom bought you a story book and read it to you,
When you were 6 years old, your mom sent you to the kindergarten, so that you can start making friends,
When you were 7 years old, your mom made you a very nice lunch for the first day of school,
When you were 8 years old, your mom handed you an ice cream cone,
When you were 9 years old, she paid for piano lessons,
When you were 10 years old, she drove you all day from soccer to football to one birthday party after another,
When you were 11 years old, she took you and your friends to the movies,
When you were 12 years old, she warned you not to watch certain TV shows,
When you were 13 years old, she suggested a haircut that was becoming,
When you were 14 years old, she paid for a month away at summer camp,
When you were 15 years old, she came home from work, looking for a hug,
When you were 16 years old, she taught you how to drive her car,
When you were 17 years old, she was expecting an important call,
When you were 18 years old, she cried at your high school graduation,
When you were 19 years old, she paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus carried your bags.
When you were 25 years old, she helped to pay for your wedding, and she cried and told you how deeply she loved you.
When you were 50 years old, she fell ill and needed you to take care of her.
And then, one day, she quietly died.
If you love your MOM & you thank her deeply,
If you don't...
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared.
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, It's not. Please? It's too scary.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now slow down.
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
Guy: Can you take off my helmet; put it on yourself, it's bugging me.
In the news paper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building due to brake failure. Two people were on it, only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road the guy realized that the brakes were broken, and he didn't want the girl to know. Instead, he made her give him a big hug and tell him she loved him one last time. Then, he had her put his helmet on knowing he would die.
Repost this if you though it was sad! Or repost it if you would do this with someone you love!!!
99 ways to get kicked out of Wal-Mart. (One of my own Fanfics is based off of this!!!!!)
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Start playing Calvinball; see how many people you can get to join in.
5. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
9. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code 3 in Housewares," and see what happens.
11. Get several of those frogs (that croak when somebody walks by) from the Garden Dept. and place in strategic locations throughout store.
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long," etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who BUYS this junk, anyway?"
15. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.
16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a test drive.
17. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow. Magic!"
20. Put M&M's on layaway.
21. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
23. Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.
24. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying,"I'm Batman. Come, Robin, to the Batcave!"
26. TP as much of the store as possible.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down.
29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"
30. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"
31. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
32. Take bets on the battle described above.
33. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
34. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission: Impossible."
35. Try on bras in the sewing/fabric department.
36. Try on bras over top of your clothes.
37. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
38. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
39. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?"
40. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
41. Two words: "Marco Polo."
42. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle, etc.
43. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's in Electronics, while headbanging & playing air guitar to Willie Nelson demos. (Bonus: Braid hair & tie bandanna around head).
44. Make a trail of orange juice on the ground, leading to the restrooms.
45. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
46. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
47. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"
48. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
49. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
50. Try putting different pairs of women's panties on your head and walk around the store casually.
51. Turn on toys that make noise or talk at random intervals, and leave them in strategic locations.
52. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins.
53. Nonchalantly "test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
54. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, "Red Rover!"
55. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
56. Set up another battlefield with GI Joes vs. Barbies. (Red lipstick might give an interesting effect!!)
57. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
58. While no one's watching quickly switch the men's and women's signs on the doors of the rest room.
59. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look with various funnels.
60. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like "the fat man walks alone," and scare them into believing that the clothes are talking to them.
61. Beg the greeter for those happy-face stickers. Stick them on your face, then stand next to him and copy whatever he says when customers walk in.
62. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
63. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and begin stroking it lovingly, saying "Good girl, good Bessie."
64. Try on every pair of shoes in the shoe department. Take the paper from the boxes and throw it in various aisles.
65. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
66. If you're female: Take some men's clothes to the men's fitting room and ask to try them on. Act shocked and insist, "But I AM a man," if the attendant says anything. If you're a man, vice versa.
67. Get boxes of condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they aren’t looking.
68. Lurk in the cosmetics department and spray people with a bottle of strong perfume as they walk by. Lean in and sniff the, then wave your hand in front of your nose and saying "P-eeew! That perfume stinks!"
69. Plastic fake-vomit and fake-dog do can be utilized effectively here.
70. Go outside to the payphones, call the store and ask them to page customer "Mike Hunt" (or "Harry Butz", etc.)
71. Stand in front of the Preparation H. Ask everyone who walks by which hemorrhoid remedy they prefer, then launch into a detailed description of your own problem.
72. While you're doing that, have white-out & markers handy. Modify the boxes of "Anusol" by covering up the "OL" on the logo.
73. Crawl around on the ground and pretend that your a cat. Meow when people walk by, rub up against their legs, etc.
74. Take a chair to Electronics, tune in all the TV’s to Young & the Restless, and watch while sobbing loudly.
75. Chase your friends up and down aisles with those electric cars. Make sure to tell your friends to act like they don't know you.
76. Ride the little rides for toddlers. Fit the character; if on a horse, act like a cowboy, etc. If a little kid comes over wanting to use it, start crying.
77. One word: STREAK!
78. Excessively use anything thing that says "Try Me".
79. Start pocketing any and all free samples.
80. Draw mustaches on all the pictures and mannequins.
81. Walk up to the customer service and say "Hello, I'll have a Quarter Pounder with cheese, large fries and a diet coke." Then go to Mc Donald's and try to return a toaster.
82. Start to madly scratch yourself and walk up to people asking where the rash cream and lice remedies are.
83. When alone, have loud conversations with your "multiple personalities".
84. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to "10".
85. Try on crazy costumes and walk casually through the store.
86. Act suspicious and stick your arm in your jacket when leaving store. As you’re walking through the doors act like you’re expecting the alarms to go off. Then quickly look around you to see who's watching and run away as fast as your can.
87. Balance EVERYTHING you see on the tips of your finger, your nose, your forehead, and the top of your head while singing the circus song. (Circus Afro circus Afro polka dot polka dot Afro!)
88. Put jockstraps in the lingerie department.
89. Put lingerie in the men's department.
90. Stand in the sock aisle, and give each package a stern lecture.
91. Spend hours staring at a little blinking light and say "blink" each time it blinks. Don't look away, just stay mesmerized.
92. In the Garden Dept., skip through the flowers while holding your arms out and "buzzing".
93. With friends, stage a "sit-in" in all the bean-bag chairs in Furniture Dept.
94. Walk up to a guy and say "It's YOU!! I haven't seen you in so long!!" and kiss him, then say "Why didn't you ever call me?" and walk away. Much more effective if you’re also a guy, or if you're a girl and he's with another girl.
95. Stand next to a mannequin and pretend to be a mannequin too. Try to hold the same position for as long as possible.
96. Start singing oldies songs in the megaphone.
97. Ask everyone in "Electronics" "Do you know what CD this song is on? I don't know the name but it goes like this:". Then sing loudly, and don't stop until somebody throws you out.
98. Bark while trying on dog collars. Have a friend lead you around on a leash. Better yet, whinny while trying on horse tack and a friend holds the reins.
99. Take fishing rods & a fishing hat from Sporting Goods to the Pet Department. Pretend to fish in the goldfish tanks.
95 percent of girls would start bawling their eyes if Justin Bieber was about to jump off a building. 4 percent would grab a chair, grab some popcorn and scream "Jump! Jump! Jump!" 1 percent would just go up to the top of the building and push him off then say "You took to long." I am proud to be part of that 1 percent. :P
You know you live in 2012 when...
1)You accidentally entered, your password on a microwave
2)You haven't played solitaire, with real card for years
3)The reason for not keeping in touch with your friends is, because they don't have a screenname or myspace
4)You'd rather, look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6)Your boss, doesn't have the ability to do your job
7)As you read the list you, keep nodding and smiling
8)As you read this, you'r thinking about sending it to all your friends
9)And you were to busy to nodice number 5
10)You scrolled up to see if there was a number 5
11)Now your laughing at yourself stupidly
12)Copy and paste this into your profile if you fell for it and I know you did
(I laughed hard at this lol)
Copy and Paste this in your Profile if you are on TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Somethings I have done in Class/some things to make your teacher want to backhand you!!! (I HAVE TRIED THESE THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!...it did not end well. BUT it WAS funny)
1.Walk into classroom like a super spy.(keep your back on the walls as you walk,point your finger up like a gun,look around with shifty eyes,hum the Mission Impossible them.)
2.When teacher is yelling at a classmate, wait for them to finish their tantrum then ask "DOES SOMEBODY NEED A HUG?" very loudly.
3.Don't do your homeork.When teacher asks you why you didn't do your homework say "I dropped it while beating up this guy for saying you're the worst teacher ever."then sit there and smile sweetly.
4.When the teacher asks you why you are late, say, “The queen is never late, everyone else is simply early."
5. When a substitute teacher is taking the register, say everyone is missing. Then, if they ask who you are, say ‘Your worst Nightmare’
6.When a teacher asks you a question... Reply "ERM, COMPUTER SAYS NOOO!!"
7.When it's your turn to answer a question... Shout "NEXT!"
8.When they tell you to do something, shout back "Yeah? YOU AND WHAT ARMY?!"
9.When you have a substitute teacher, wait for them to write their name on the board. Then when they say hello my name is Mr./Mrs (insert name here), you stand up and say “PROVE IT!”
The Stupid Test! (put an x next to the one that is you, than in the end, add up all of the x's. if you have 18 or less, then u r not stupid.) p.s. this is not a real test, just something for fun!
() Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking.
() Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were NOT talking.
(x) You have run into a glass/screen door.
(x) You have jumped out of a moving vehicle.
() You have thought of something funny and laughed, then people gave you weird looks.
(wow i have two alredy)
(x) You have run into a tree.
() It IS possible to lick your elbow
(x) You just tried to lick your elbow.
(x) You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star have the same rhythm.
(x) You just tried to sing them.
(x) You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen.
() You have choked on your own spit.
() You have seen the the Matrix and still don’t get it.
(x) You didn't notice that in the last question “the” was spelled twice
(x) You just looked at it.
(i am starting to look very stupid)
() Your hair is blonde/dirty blonde/has blonde in it.
(x) People have called you slow.
(x) You have accidentally caught something on fire
(x) You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose/eyes/cheek.
(x) You have caught yourself drooling.
(x) You’ve fallen asleep in class
() If someone says “fart” you laugh.
() You just laughed.
() Sometimes you just stop thinking
(x) You tell a story and forget what you were talking about
(x) People are often shaking their heads and walking away from you
(x) You are often told to use your “inside voice”.
total so far= 22
(x) You use your fingers to do simple math.
() You have eaten a bug.
(x) You are taking this test when you should be doing something important
(x) You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn’t realize it
(x) You’ve looked all over for something and realized it was in your hand, pocket, head, etc.
(i AM starting to look like an idiot!!!)
() You sometimes post bulletins because you are scared that what they say will happen to you if you don’t even when you know it won’t happen to you.
(x) You break a lot of things.
() Your friends know not to use big words around you
(x) You sometimes tilt your head when you’re confused
(x) You have fallen out of your chair before
(x) When you’re lying in bed, you try to find pictures in the texture of the ceiling
Total all together= 31
( i am an idiot)
20 ways to maintain a healthy level of insanity:
1: At lunch time, sit in you car with sunglasses on and point a hair dry at passing cars; see if they slow down
2: Page yourself over the intercom. Do not disguise your voice.
3: Every time some one asks you to do something, ask them if they want fries with that
4: Put you garbage can on your desk and label it "IN"
5: Put decaf in the coffee maker (home or work). When everyone gets over their caffeine addiction, switch to espresso
6: In your memo book, on all your checks, put "FOR SMUGGLING DIAMONDS"
7: Finish all your sentences with "In Accordance To The Prophecy"
8: Dont use any punctuation
9: As often as possible, skip instead of walking
10: Order diet water whenever you go out with a serious face
11: Specify that your drive-thru order is "TO GO"
12: Sing along at the opera
13: Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme
14: Put mosquito netting around your work area (or room) and play tropical sounds all day
15: 5 days in advance, tell your friend that you can't go to their party cause you don't 'feel like it'
16: Have friends or coworkers address you by your wrestling name "Rock Bottom"
17: When the cash comes out of the ATM yell, "I WON, I WON"
18: When exiting the zoo, start running toward the parking lot, yelling, "Run for your lives they're loose"
19: Tell your children (or younger sibling) that "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go"
20: And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity is... Copy this and put it on your profile!
WHAT TO DO IN AN EXAM……
1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
8. Come down with a BAD case of Tourette's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.
9. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
10. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
11. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
12. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
13. Get the exam. 20 min into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out "THIS IS STUPID!" and walk out triumphantly.
14. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (ie. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go drink.)
15. Show up completely drunk (completely drunk means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
16. Comment on how cute the instructor is looking that day.
17. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
18. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
19. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
20. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice.
21. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
22. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
23. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
23. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the heck are you? Where's the regular guy?"
24. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
25. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
26. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
27. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kwai.
28. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
29. In the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
30. Bring cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
31. Stand up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."
32. Wear a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting "What? I'm on my way!!". rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. strike a pose first for added effect.
33. Tailgate outside the classroom before the exam.
34. If your answers are on a scantron sheet, fill it out in pen.
35. Bring a giant cockroach into the room and release it on a girl nearby.
36. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
37. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your paper. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
38. Make Strange noises... get people to stare... look at the person next to you as if he/she did it.
39. Dress like the professor.
40. If your a boy wear a hot pink dress
41. If your a girl wear a tux
42. Use Invisible Ink to answer the whole exam.
43. Order catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food, and five candelabras
Repost this if you laughed...
Or are planning to do any of these things (i am acculy planning to do this)
Girls Don't realize these things;
But most of all
Most Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with jerks who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BRAINS AND A HEART to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things' I really wish that more guys were like this, and I bet a lot of girls do too. (wow...its kina hard to toch my heart)
Find Yours. Mines is Bold.
Aqurious- You are clam, gentle and quiet. You see and notice things others dont. You rareley speak, beacuse you are shy but when do you shock others at how well you express your point. Your frirnds respect you more than you think. your mood is calm. you were cool colors.
Leo- You are loyal. you fallow your friends and are alaways by this side. You never let anyone down and every ones knows they can count on you. you make friends easily. your mood varys on your friends. you were basic colors.
Sagaterus- Your sassy. people never mess with you beacuse you have a bitchy mouth that will burn them anyday. you alaways tend to argue and your mouth is your gaurd. you are alaways in a satasfied mood. you were flashy colors.
Scorpio- you are silent and strong and smart. you only speak when your needed and tend to anylaize things the second something new comes in to the future. people know not to mistake you for shy beacuse you can get annoyed pretty quickley. you have many hidden talents that you rareley let show but when they do you shock everyone. You are not good with words but you can kick someone's ass like you crush a soda can altoungh you arent usualy in a good mood. You rarely smile but often smirk. You were dark colors.
Capracoin- you are warm and bubbley. you are alaways in a good mood. when someone need cheering up you are thir super hero. you wear warm colors. and you let your talents show. you are veray outgoing and you are an insperation to all.
Name- Simi Teal (THIS OC IS NOW DEAD!!!!!!!!!!)
Age- depends on the show but her main age is 12
Beyblade- Dark Scorpio
Special Moves- Dark Ligthning Attack
Crush/Boyfriend- (well this depends on the show)
Beyblade- Yuu Tendo (Main Crush)
OHSHC- Koaru Hitchiin
Shugo Chara- Kukai
Case Closed- Kid
Death Note (I hate this show)- Light
Soul Eater- Death the Kid
Cloths- Black Collared half shirt with white skull, Black cargo shorts and black converse black socks and black finger less gloves
Eyes- Chocolate brown
Hair- Dark chocolate brown.
List your top ten bladers:
1. Simi (who said i could'nt use OCs?)
4. Sami (OC)
Q1 - Have you ever written a five/ten fanfiction before?
Ryuga/Hikry?...um...no and i don't intend to
Q2 - Do you think three is hot? How hot?
Kenta? Well he's cute now but he is going to grow up to be smoking!!!
Q3 - What would happen if six got one pregnant?
Tsubassa gont Simi pregent? Simi and Yuu would kill Tsubassa
Q4 - Do you recall any good fics about nine?
Q5 - Would seven and two make a good couple?
Masamune and Yuu? Well not if Simi's alive
Q6 - Four/eight or four/nine?
Sami/Kyoya or Sami/Hyoma?... Sami/Kyoya!
Q7 - What would happen if seven discovered that three and eight had a secret relationship?
If Masamune discovered Kenta and Hyoma had a secret relationship?...O.O...no just no
Q8 - Can you write a summary of at least twenty words for a two/six fanfiction?
no, i wont
Q9 - Is their such thing as a four/ten romantic fluff story?
no, beacuse Sami is an OC.
Q10 - Suggest a title for a one/five Hurt/Comfort fic.
Q11 - What kind of plot would you use for a three/seven fic?
i wont even think about it
Q12 - Does anyone on your friends list read seven het? What about nine slash?
no and no
Q13 - If you wrote a songfic about nine, what song would you choose?
Q14 - If you wrote a two/three/six fanfiction, what would the warning be?
Yuu/Kenta/Tsubassa? HELL NO!!!
Q15 - What pick-up line might eight use on five?
Q16 - Challenge: Write a drabble for ten/eight.
Q17 - What would happen if seven walked in on two and one having sex?
If Nile walked in on Teru and DaXiang having sex.
O.O HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Zero would kill them...
Q18 - What kind of plot would you use if you wanted four and one to end up together?
the same as Yuu are the One
Q19 - Does anyone on your friends list read seven slash?
no, but its part of my fic BBI
Q20 - Does anyone on your friends list read three het?
Q21 - Does anyone on your friends list write or draw one?
Q22 - Would you write two/four/five?
HELL NO I WOULD NEVER IN A MILLON YEARS!!!!!!!!!
Q23 - What might ten scream at a moment of great passion?
DIRRECTOR, GET OFF THE TABLE AND PUT YOU CLOATHS ON!!!!!!!!!
Q24 - When was the last time you read a fic about five?
I dont know
Q25 - What is six's secret kink?
I DONT KNOW EVERYTHING...ghezze...i 'm not superman
Q26 - Would one shag nine?
Q27 - If three and seven got together, who would be on top?
Unsafe External Link