Author has written 2 stories for Legend of Zelda, and Kingdom Hearts.
For those that read, review, favorite, and follow any or all of my stories, you guys rock! You guys are the reason I slave over my pen and paper to get these stories up here!
Notes on LoHH (may contain spoilers):
- Yes, I did copy pasta the script from the game. No, I do not feel cheap for doing so. No, it's not gonna be changed.
- Yes, Navi is going to be in here! Yes, she will be annoying. No, she will not have a change in personality. However, she's confined to the OoT parts of the story.
Prolgue II :
Sora's dream was initially supposed to include meeting Link, but it was cut from the final version. I don't know why...
- Yes, some of the dialogue is from the TokyoPop manga. Why? Because it's my fic, and I can do what I want!
- No, I did not forget to give Darkside a Boss's intro. It's not really a boss fight, so I didn't see a need for one.
- Yes, this is the only time we'll see a description of Link and Sora.
- Sora is going to be the excitable idiot of the story. He'll have his moments, but for the most part expect him to do stupid stuff like poking the Deku Baba in this chapter. This may change later, but I'm not sure at this point in time...
- Well, I forgot to apply the text change to the Great Deku Tree's talking bit here... I'll change it when I fee like it!
- Sora already knows Strike Raid for the purposes of the story. How, I haven't figured out yet... but he knows it.
- Special attacks are shouted out in this story. I just didn't think that quotes were necessary for that, though.
- I figured Link ought to know a bit about the stuff in the Kokiri Forest. After all, he lives there! So, he knows some things. That's why Deku Scrubs don't have a Navi intro... that, and I forgot...
- Well, it looks like Sora has a slight case of arachnophobia. To give the kid some credit, I know I'd be freaked out if I saw a giant spider with a skull design blocking my way forward.
- I don't know why I had Link throw away the Deku Stick... well, I'll have to shoehorn in someway for him to get more, I guess... not that they're really all that necessary... You'll see why in later chapters.
- Yes, Queen Gohma lives behind a Boss Door. I figured that's better than being behind a normal door. Gives more... finality, to the whole thing I guess...
- I know, short fight... I'll work on making other boss fights longer, but this one may stay like this.
- Long explanation is long, I know. Well, it helps set up the rest of the story through the next section of Pt. 1, and also a spoiler for what's gonna happen in Pt 2!
- KAEPORA GAEBORA! He's one of my favorite characters in OoT, so I had to put him in here. Yes, he knows who Sora is. Look who his identity is in the game. If you don't know, I'm planning on revealing it in a later chapter.
- I know that decapitating a Stalchild doesn't kill it. Sheesh, give me a break. I'm writing fanfiction here. I can make a Stalchild die from it's head being destroyed if I want!
- I could've probably been more descriptive with the sneaking part of this chapter, but it was delayed enough as is. It'll probably stay that way...
- Yes, Malon is here. She's going to be an important plot device later. If you want a small hint, take a look at Ch. 4's foreshadowing done by the GDT.
- If Zelda's part of this seems a little awkward, I have to apologize. It sounded perfectly normal in my head when I wrote it out, I swear. I think something was lost in the typing...
- Impa is still magical! Since how she got you out of the castle is never explained in the game, I made it seem like it was something that the two vaguely remembered, but mostly not...
- This chapter was a filler chapter. At this time, I'd already put up two chapters for Pt. 2, and some things needed explaining. So, that's where this chapter came from.
- I needed to make this chapter longer, hence the break in Lon-Lon Ranch and the rainstorm in Hyrule Field.
- I've always wondered what Hyrule Field would be like in a rainstorm, so this is how I think it'd turn out to be.
- Death Mountain... what can be said about it, really? Other than the fact that there will be no Medigoron or Biggoron...
- I've always hated the Tektites. So, they get some cruel punishment from the Giant Key of Doom! (Keyblade)
- Yes, the Bomb Flower is next to Darunia's Room. I felt it worked better there. No, Link doesn't need the Goron Bracelet to lift them.
- I figured Sora would be used to the sport of baseball... and Link would be just clueless about it. This is one of Sora's brilliant moments, and it gets used a lot later...
- Link's getting too used to Navi, don't you think?
- The two Lizalfos fights here happen simultaneously.
- Yeah, this was a severly delayed chapter. Curse you, OoT 3D!
- I can picture Sora running from an Armos as Navi tells him about them. Kinda reminds me of Gilligan's Island. You know, how Gilligan warns the Skipper of something after it's happened? That's what I wanted to get the feel for here.
- Dodongos! It wouldn't be Dodongo's Cavern without them! In this case, they're all in one room. This is what Master Quest should've done with one of the rooms. Just fill it with Dodongo's and say "Good Luck!" to the player.
- Again, the Lizalfos fights are simultaneous.
- Hopefully this boss fight is more interesting.
- Yep, I don't think a Goron hug would be a pleasant experience. If I were either Link or Sora, I'd be running too!
- I think Link and Sora needed a nice long break... so, they stay in Kakariko Village.
- Did this as more of a filler, and to give Link more diversity in the story. I know that some of these spells are collected as an Adult, but I wanted to add them in early.
- Super Spin is what I'm calling the Spin Attack upgrade from OoT. I don't know if it has an actual name or not, so it's going to be Super Spin.
- I figured I'd use both versions of Din's Fire. Din's Firewall is what happens when Link uses the spell in OoT. Din's Fire is Zelda's version from the SSB games.
- Farore's Wind also has two variations. The short-range version is like Zelda's Up Special from SSB, while the long-range version is what happens in OoT.
- Nayru's Love hasn't changed much, really...
- Now, you see the spells in use! I wanted to make Zora's Domain interesting, so there you are!
April Fool Special:
- I was debating whether or not to do something for April Fool's. I decided to.
- When the chapter was first uploaded, it wasn't named "April Fool Special" in the chapter dropdown. I pulled the old bait-and-switch! It was changed after the real Chapter 11 was uploaded.
- Link purchased a strategy guide!? More like he stole it from me! Honestly, I never used a strategy guide.
- The Fourth Wall has officially been broken.
- Navi haters rejoice! It may only be for this chapter, but this is something I've always wanted to do to her for being so annoying!
- I fudged the story around some. Link and Sora really will use the Zora's Scale for a different purpose later.
- Yeah, I had the bottle hidden in the Domain. I always wondered how it got to Lake Hylia if Ruto was swallowed by Jabu-Jabu... then again, how did she get a letter out in the first place telling whoever where she was...? I call Shenanigans! Lousy video game logic...
- Yes, they are still forcefully inhaled by Jabu-Jabu. Perfect way to lock someone into a dungeon!
- Yeah, Link runs out of ammo in here. This is also the first time he's cursed using one of the Goddesses' names. There'll be more of that later... maybe.
- I prefer the uvula-like switches to the cow heads in Master Quest... seriously, what's up with that!?
- Yeah, Ruto's a snob... I think she's more snobbish than in the games... oh, well.
- No, there's not going to be any carrying of Ruto... that's just a weird and awkward way to traverse a dungeon...
- Except in the fight. I figured I'd have Link alone for a while. What better way to do that than right before the Big Octo fight?
- Yeah, I beefed up the tentacle fights a tad... man, I think I should've been the one to do the dungeon re-designing for Master Quest... so many gamers would be cursing my name right now if I were...
- 20 stingers... yeah, that's a heart attack and a half. Master Quest has nothing on this story.
- Well, I couldn't keep Sora and Link apart forever, could I? That, and I needed to have a way to explain Ruto's disappearance. So, she got taken while Sora was fighting for his life!
- Barinade fight is better than OoT's, I think. This is how Barinade should have been fought... and they need to make a game based off of LoHH!
- Yes, Ruto pulls her same stunt as in OoT. I was creeped out by that... it didn't help that Ruto is fairly good-looking as an adult...
- Yeah, Link's dream becomes reality again... just with Sora there. I think I meant to put Sora in Link's dream, but I'm not too sure...
- Again, Ganondorf is a douchebag. He still uses Link (and Sora) to get the Triforce.
- Meet Rauru! I decided to nix the whole bit of the Mirror Shield and Hylian Shield being separate, and made them one shield. I think it works better this way.
- Welcome to the Scattered Realms! I decided to wait until later to have Link learn that he can fight the Heartless.
- Yes, Cid's "YOU'RE BAD FOR BUSINESS, CREEPS!" is from the manga! It was my favorite part, so I had to add it in. Nothing like have some Roast Heartless for lunch!
- I hated that fight with Leon... and I needed a chance to show off Link's new combat prowess. Originally, they weren't supposed to meet Leon until Ch. 18.
- The Heartless talk... gotta have it sometime, and I figured I'd keep it the same... kinda.
- I couldn't think of a better Boss Title for Guard Armor other than "Enchanted Armor".
- Originally, Goofy and Donald weren't gonna be in the story... then I figured that someone'd need to replace Navi.
- Yes, Clayton is evil here. I know that he's not normally, but I wanted to add him to the list of Disney Villains.
- Sora's still impatient as ever. Since I used some of Sora's lines for Wonderland in Hyrule, I had to change it up some.
- I can see Link jumping backward at a talking door. Wouldn't you? Though it is kinda funny... the kid that faced a giant bug, a huge fire-breathing lizard, a giant electric jellyfish, and a huge suit of armor gets surprised by a door? Gold.
- Yeah, the Queen is still decapitation-happy.
- The Cheshire Cat... I hope I made him more cryptic than in the games...
- Poor Card Soldiers... against Sora, Donald, and Goofy they didn't stand a chance... Link alone would've decimated 'em.
- A second Cat encounter... I just like his character so much.
- Yeah, this is the first instance of Sora "hearing" the Keyblade. I use it as a plot device later, so I figured I'd introduce it here.
- I still find it funny that Trickside is really only about the size of Donald. He only seems huge because of the shrinking potion.
- I kinda like Trickmaster's Boss Title: "Fiery Magician". It fits.
- Poor Link... I'd hate to be tossed around like a juggling pin just to be used to try and tear the room up.
- I forgot to mention that they took the resizing potion before leaving... well, I may add it in later...
- Yes, Sora's afro is from the TokyoPop manga.
- Keyhole explanation. Not really much to say here.
- My favorite line is still when Cid says "Bunch of pinheads... Interspace ain't no playground!" I had to add that in here!
- Yes, I know that Link doesn't have his arrows yet, but this is how he gets Fire and Ice arrows.
- I've always like the Medallions from A Link to the Past, so I figured I'd add them into LoHH.
- Yeah, I'm not too happy with Opposite Armor's Boss Title either, but it's better than nothing.
- The Riku part and the second villain scene were supposed to be added at the end of Ch. 18, but I felt that chapter was long enough as it was.
- This is where the story gets a little dicey. I definitely start fudging around with the story a bit more. I still call Author's Authority.
- I've always liked how Phil says he's got "x" number of words for you, and ends up using less/more than what he said. Maybe he flunked elementary school?
- I don't think there will be too many cliffhangers, but the way this story is planned made it perfect for one here.
- This chapter is shorter than the others since it is just a fight against Cerberus. Who else hated that boss?
- Hope the Cerberus fight was full of suspense.
- Sliding Dash was originally going to be taught by Leon before the group went to Olympus Coliseum, but I forgot to do that... so it's added in here.
- Coming Soon!
Unsafe External Link