Author has written 21 stories for Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Doctor Who, Monty Python, To Kill a Mockingbird, and Hunger Games.
A good friend will help you when you fall, but best friends will laugh, help you up then push you over again and laugh some more.
Before you can be old and wise, you must first be young and stupid.
You say I've lost my sanity. Well I have news for you. You can't lose something you never had.
An apple away keeps the doctor away, but if the doctor's cute ditch the fruit.
What if Google didn't exist? Man we would be screwed...
Of course I flinched. You almost punched my face.
Dear maths, I'm not a therapist, answer your own problems.
Real men don't sparkle, they defeat Titans.
Hey... uh, Fanfiction, so I'm writing a story about the next generation (of Harry Potter) and I need a name for Scorpius Malfoy's little sister. I have a few single names - most of them are constellations, one is an asteroid belt (but I love the name) and one is a very bright star - but if there are any you really like could you PM two or three so I can string the together? So, um, thanks!
Xanthe; Yellow, Blonde
Okay, so recently my two best friends (who are both Ravenclaws, I might add (Check out HarryBrumbyJacksonGames. She's one of them ;) LOVE YOU NATS)) started up a conversation on the implodation of the sun, then generally the death of the planet. It turned into a three quarter hour rant. It suddenly occured to me what members of each (HP) house would do;
Ravenclaw: Join in the discussion
Gryffindor: Huff and flounce away after a bit
Hufflepuff: Sit and listen quietly, wearing a slightly bemused smile
Slytherin [aka me: Shout death threats at the Ravenclaws and themselves, bang their heads against the window and scream ‘What?! Dolphins ain’t gonna come up from the sea, shoot us all and then create a general global community with killer whales!!!’
[A genuine submission from one of the Ravenclaws, my friend Johnny].
Top 75 Most Annoying Things To Do In An Elevator
When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor your on.
Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say to nobody,"Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!" (Repeat until nobody goes forward to pick it up and say “Well that’s rude!”).
Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask him or her if they can hear ticking.
Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
Ask, "Did you feel that?" every two or so seconds.
Stand really close to somebody when there is hardly anyone in the lift.
When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
Swat at flies that don't exist.
Grimace painfully when everything is quiet, while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Be quiet, all of you, just be quite!"
Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "Your one of THEM!" and push the button to get out.
Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on".
Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, "This is MY personal space!"
Put police tape in front of the door before entering. Wear a grim expression.
Say to a friend when others are in the elevator “Have you got the bomb?”.
Hold an auction.
Throw a tantrum over something random.
Hum the first six notes of the "It's a small world" over and over again.
Bring a melon onto the elevator. Try to sell it to the other passengers.
Drum on every available surface.
Write a big X on the elevator floor, and hand out "pirate" maps to everyone as they enter.
Give psychotherapy to the other passengers.
Challenge people to duels.
Sell girl scout cookies.
Come on looking really scared, and say to another passenger..."I'm kinda nervous...this is my first time flying..."
Any time someone enters the doors, recoil in horror.
Pitch a tent on the floor, and "camp out" for the weekend.
Shout "Food fight!"
Every time someone else talks, angrily shout: "Some people are trying to sleep here!"
When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to pull the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
Bring a snowboard onto the elevator. Put it on. Every time the lift goes up or down, shout "WOO-YEAH! This is what I call sick air!"
Every time the elevator goes down, loudly scream "OH MY GOD!! We're all gonna die! This is it! This is it! It's over! IT'S OVER!!" Look relieved when it stops
Practice your kung fu.
Enter the elevator with nothing on your head. Individually ask everyone if they like your hat.
Bring a rocking chair. Sit and knit.
Recite rap lyrics in monotone.
I am bored and I love Doctor Who so here's some DW quotations:
>“There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick." - The 11th Doctor (Matt Smith) - Amy's Choice
>"Well ladies, the pleasure was all mine. Which is the only thing that matters in the end." - Captain Jack Harkness (John Barrowman) - Bad Wolf
> I shall be taking you to Old London town in the country of UK, ruled over by Good King Wenceslas. Now human beings worship the great god Santa, a creature with fearsome claws and his wife Mary. And every Christmas Eve, the people of UK go to war with the country of Turkey. They then eat the Turkey people for Christmas dinner, like savages! - Mr. Copper (Clive Swift) - Voyage of the Damned
>“People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.” - 10th Doctor (David Tennant) - Blink
>Rose: 'If you're an alien, how come you sound like you're from the north?'
>"Go to your room! Go to your room! I mean it. I'm very, very angry with you. I'm very, very cross! GO! TO! YOUR! ROOM! -- I'm really glad that worked. Those would have been terrible last words." - 9th Doctor (Christopher Eccleston) - The Empty Child
> "From the day they arrive on the planet, and, blinking, step into the sun, there is more to see than can ever be seen, more to do than - No... wait a second, that's the Lion King..." - 10th Doctor (David Tennant) - The Christmas Invasion
> Doctor: "Oh, you're not, are you? Tell me you're not archaeologists."
>"Ooh, that's rude. Is that the sort of man I am now? Am I rude? Rude and not ginger." - The 10th Doctor (David Tennant) - The Christmas Invasion
>Jack: "Just my luck. I climb through two miles of ventilation shafts chasing life signs on this thing and who do I find? Mickey Mouse."
Rory: "Amy, basic fact of our relationship is that I love you more than you love me. Which today is good news because it might just save both of our lives."
>Harriet: "Harriet Jones, former Prime Minister." [flashes ID photo proof proudly]
Harriet: "Harriet Jones, former Prime Minister." [flashes ID photo proof proudly]
Harriet: "Harriet Jones, former Prime Minister." [flashes ID photo proof shakily but proudly]
> Angel Bob: "We have no need of comfy chairs."
> Android 1: "Where were you hiding that?"
> "I saw the fall of Troy! World War Five! I was pushing boxes at the Boston Tea Party! Now I'm gonna die in a dungeon...in Cardiff!" - 9th Doctor (Christopher Eccleston) - The Unquiet Dead
Random piece of of useless poop... THE 2012 DOCTOR WHO CHRISTMAS SPECIAL WAS AMAZING!!!! A few quotations;
> Emergency, sir, I think I've been run over by a cab! - Strax (Dan Starkey)
> Clara: What is that thing?
> Good evening. I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time. And this is my wife. - Madame Vastra (Neve McIntosh)
> Doctor: When you find something brand knew in the world, something you've never seen before, what's the next thing you look for?
> Doctor: Who do you think I am?
> If I ever need the opinion of a psychotic potato dwarf, you'll be the first to know! - The 11th Doctor (Matt Smith)
> Doctor: Well done, Straxie, still got it buddy! [rubs his head, then kisses it and pokes his tongue out, disgusted]
> Clara: No, you first! I'm wearing a dress. Eyes front soldier!
> Strax: Madame Vastra wondered if you were needing any grenades.
The Harry Potter Pledge
I promise to remember Harry
I promise to remember Ron
I promise to remember Hermione
I promise to remember James and Lily
I promise to remember Dumbledore
I promise to remember "I solemley swear that I am up to no good"
I promise to remember
I promise to remember
I promise to remember Snape
I promise to remember Narcissa
I promise to remember Tonks
I promise to remember Hedwig
I promise to remember Percy
I promise to practice constant vigilance
I promise to remember Hagrid
I promise to remember Neville
I promise to remember the Golden Trio
I promise to remember Ginny
I promise to remember Dobby
I promise to remember Luna
I promise to remember Seamus
I promise to remember Draco
I promise to remember Oliver
I promise to remember the Dursley’s
I promise to remember Gilderoy Lockheart
I promise to remember J.K. Rowling
Yes, I promise that I will
Potterhead and Proud.
STUPID PRODUCT LABELS:
:People say "Guns don't kill people, People kill people!" Well, I think guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG I don't think you'd kill too many people.
1.) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
In all honesty? No. Do I want to? I guess. They would so get into each other’s faces.
2.) Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Um… I guess so. But I’m a girl.
3.) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
WOAH. Brain freeze. Poor Silena. But he’s not like that. And he’s dead.
4.) Do you recall any fics about Nine?
5.) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo don’t expose me to the pain.
6.) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
7.) What would happen if seven walked in on Two and Twelve making out?
Silena would take it like a lady, but know her heart was breaking. After she got over it, she would put that shiny sword of hers to use.
8.) Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
When Nico decides that Percy is the perfect friend to confide in, they discover things about each other they didn’t know about themselves.
9.) Is there anything such as One/Eight fluff?
10.) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort.
The Dove and the Forge
17 Things to do when you're in M&S!
1. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the toilets.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!", or "I choose YOU, PIKACHU!!"
16. Have a friend push you down the aisle in a shopping cart as you yell "THE ALIENS ARE COMING! THE ALIENS ARE COMING!"
17. Shout at the top of your lungs "VOLDEMORT IS TAKING OVER!" and count how many people stare
I've also always wanted to test for my godly parent (Percy Jackson) so here goes.
[x] You're smart.
[x] You feel most at home in water.
[x] You love the colour black.
Hunter of Artemis
[ ] You dislike boys.
[ ] You're a girly girl.
Hmm. Interesting. Apollo and Hades... Wonder how that would work. O_o
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught t me IRONY. "Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don’t come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
When you're lost...
Click the Pen.
You want to find out more about me, I hear you say? You're too kind. Okay, here goes.
My name is Bethany, or Annie, or Lily to those of you pottermorers. (ScarletStar14696), or Bethany Robert Winky Face Travis [My last name but I'm not stupid enough to put it on the internet] for you Eagelites. I love Harry Potter and PJO. My favourite character has to be Reyna, or Silena, or Jason. Or Percy, of course. In HP? Ugh... don't make me choose x). Music? I love crappy old Indie stuff that no one has heard of, like of Monsters and Men, and rock like the King Blues, Green Day, and the Goo Goo Dolls. I love musicals and the one and only and awesome rock opera Jesus Christ Superstar. I play the flute and piccolo to a gr6 standard, saxophone (alto, tenor, soprano) to a gr7 standard, clarinet when I can be ar*ed and I sing to a gr5 standard. I am a huge Titanic fan, and can reel that movie by heart. All three hours. Call me sad if you want to. I speak English, quite a bit of French - my catchphrase is 'Oh, mon Dieu' -, and fluent Gallifreyan. Yes, I did ditch my soul to make room for all this sarcasm.
Signing off now, bored of my own waffle. Toodles. LOVE YOU ALL! No, not really. I've probably never met you.
Unsafe External Link