Author has written 10 stories for Gallagher Girls.
Hello everyone! I'm really glad I've signed up to FanFiction because the motto is true, I really am getting to unleash my imagination!
IMPORTANT (kinda): I used to be 'cammieXzachxx' but since I loovvveee both Ally Carter stories I decided to mix them, cool right?
Some things about me:
1. I'm English sorry if I put some English type words in my stories!
2. I am a dancer! I do competitions and exams and bloody love it!
3. I love writing. To be honest I'm writing my own spy series, nothing to do with Gallagher Girls but it's a sort of inspiration!
4. I love music! I play a bit of piano and I am in a steel pan band at my school!
5. I have a good sense of humour (dunno why I told you, you will never meet me to hear my jokes, but oh well...)
6. I love to read. When I was little I thought reading was "boring" but I realised that books I was buying (or my mum was buying) weren't really my taste. But now I always have a book and feel lost without one...
7. I LOVE KPop! KPop is Korean Pop music, not a lot of people listen to it but I really love it! It proves that it doesn't matter about where you come from, what language you speak... it's all about the music!
8. I'm really weird with music because I could listen to Evanescance and then go straight to Nicki Minaj, I find it funny!
9. I like to talk...like a lot! So, sometimes I might ramble on and ask loads of questions in my AN's, you can ignore those if you want because I know sometimes I ignore them ;)
10. My most prized possetions are my books, my laptop, my iPod and my phone :)
Top 10 Favourite Books Of All Time: (who I ship and only one book if in a series)
1. Ultraviolet #1: Kind of Sci-Fi I guess but really, really goode! I can read it many times without being bored! Alison/Farraday (Sebastian)
2. Divergent #1: I only just started reading the series but I am soooo glad I did! Amazing, Four/Tris
3. This Is Not A Test: Another book that I just love, love, love! It's a Zombie apocalypse but different. Solone/Rhys
4. The Hunger Games (I got a Mockngjay pin, whoop!): I loved the action and raw energy that came from it. I would no doubt die but I love it! Oh and it is NOT Battle Royal...that is MUCH bloodier plus it's an 18!!! Katniss/Peeta
5. Shiver: I love everything supernatural so this was perfect! I must admit having two POV's was great so I got a little - okay majorly pissed off when I got four! But I love the way how the whole Werewolf myth is changed. Sam/Grace
6. Gallagher Girls:Only The Good Spy Young #4: That twist with Zach at the end was amazing and I loved the Zammie! Cammie/Zach
7. Pushing The Limits #1: Inspired my story 'Broken' (by far my favourite and most successful) and is just an amazing book and debut! I's going to be an amazing trilogy!
8. Stealing Pheonix #2: By far the best out the series, though I do love SkyXZed I think that Yves and Pheonix when through more to be together and I just loved it. That first kiss *sigh* best I've read ever! Pheonix/Yves (duh, soulmates)
9. Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging (I haven't had that...yet) #1-10: This very British series of books had me laughing and laughing and laughing! Soooo hilarious, never gets old! Georgia/Dave[the laugh]
10. Before I Fall: Shouldn't be last but I just bloody love this book! It made me cry...and that's hard! I didn't even cry for Dumbledor, nor Rue (I cried for Dobby when I watched it). Beautiful, just utter beautifulness! Sam/Kent
I obviously have loooaaadddsss more books but that's all I can fit in! I might update this because I know for sure that 2013 has some freakin' amazing books coming out! Bring it authors ;)
Since I mostly write for GG (Gallagher Girls) I decided to put which character I'm most like. She may have really pissed me off in GG5 but I am like Rebecca 'Bex' Baxter. Same skin tone, same hair (except mine's black), I can be quite violent, I say bloody and other various 'swear words' (air quotes because I don't think it's swearing) and I know cute boys when I see them ;)
I guess like Cammie I am good at blending, like Liz I am quite smart (almost all my predicted GCSE results are A's HELP!) and like Macey I have some goode advice (that I don't follow myself). I guess we all have a little bit of the girls in us :)
Updating Schedual: weekdays (except Thursday, I have dance that finishes late and I deserve a break) and weekends (but sometimes not Sunday due to doing homework that's probably due the next day!)
Currently Writing: One-Shots from The Operatives and Blackthorne Boys (I need serious help with that, argh, it's Zammie but I haven't got a clue what I could write about. Help anyone?)
What Next: I might update The Goode Family soon, it depends. But I definitely have a new story coming out hopefully in the summer called 'remember that summer...' (with the dot, dot, dot), pre-writing it now :)
I just wanna say a huuuuggeeee THANKKK-YOUUU! to everyone who has read and liked and followed and favorited any of my stories! You all don't know how happy it makes me! I don't think I've actually had any criticism I am open to some though! I feel so amazing whenever you tell me that I'm a goode writer and that I have skill, I've always wanted to be a writer, ever since I was little and for you guys to tell me I'm as goode as Ally Carter... I just feel amazing!
Unsafe External Link