Author has written 2 stories for Doctor Who.
Hi! I'm a young amateur writer, and that is all you shall know *mysterious music*
What I like:
I love Doctor Who, amongst other nerdy endeavours. My favourite Doctor is the 10th Doctor, of course, but I do also love the 4th and 9th Doctors. I don't really like Matt Smith as the 11th Doctor, and Amy Pond just annoys me. I love Rose, but I also like Sarah-Jane and Donna is just plain bad-ass!
I also love X-Men (Rogue is awesome), Sherlock (Johnlock anyone?), the Avengers and some other stuff. I like chicos.
Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling.
In writing (and being a grammar Nazi), I will always uphold the Commandments of Grammar and Spelling. The commandants are:
1. I Will Not Write Like This, As I Do Not Talk Like This.
2. I will always use the correct forms of you're and your.
3. I will never use popular acronyms. e.g. OMG, LOL, STFU etc...
4. I will use the correct forms of their, they're and there.
5. I will try my hardest to not be a cheesy soap opera screen writer.
6. I will try my hardest to spell everything right.
7. And if these commandments, created to maintain the sanity of myself and others, are not followed, then the blasphemer shall be cast into the eternal raging pits of Hell, with only cold showers for company. And demons, yeah, lots of demons...
Anyway, I swore to myself that I wouldn't make a long profily thingy (correct terminology).
Actually no. If you see one of my sparse fan fiction children, you'll notice I have no clue what any of the fan fiction terms mean. This is all I get:
fanfic= fan fiction
cannon= in correlation with with actual happenings
I'm totally lost on the terms; "shipping", "fluff" and "AU". So therefore, I'll look like an idiot in everything that I'll ever write. I'm too ashamed to google it.
Unsafe External Link