Author has written 39 stories for How to Rock.
No tresspassing! Nahh... You can come in if you are a Zevian.
Hola! I'm Vamplove218! I have not chose this name, but eh. I'm too lazy to change it. I'm an asian if that matters to anyone. Oh by the way, I'm a hardcore ZEVIAN. I love to spend my days writing and reading. I don't care how I look, or the way I dress. Accept me, or don't. I don't care. As everyone says, "I am different." Well, I guess each and every single one of us are different. PM me because I love to talk to readers and writers. You may say you're creepy, but wait until you talk to me. Then let's see who's creepy. Of course, I'll be your best friend over the internet.
In the words of Lulu Antariksa, "If books and writing were a man, I'd marry that man." This applies to every single writer out there on FF.
Shippings: Zevie, Grelson, Kick, Bade, Folive...
Hobbies: Dancing, writing, singing, playing the piano, and other junk I can't remember right now :P
Relationship status: WHAT!? This isn't Facebook. Besides, I'm a lone wolf.
I'm not a perfect girl.
The best ones are at the top of the tree.
There are good ships, and there are wood ships, the ships that sail the sea. But the best ships are friendships, and may they always be.
I LOVE REVIEWS!!!! I love favorites and the number of views, but reviews are something I want to read. To see. Even criticism makes me happy to know that someone read the entire thing without retreating.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET? Someone pushed me down, and I scraped my knee. Yeah, I hate my legs.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Does paint count? Maybe a clock, and a bunch of One Direction stickers. Yeah, my sister is a directioner.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I talk. My sister says I talk about cake in my sleep. Hehe...
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Pop, rock, and anything that doesn't deafen me.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? I dunno.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? Food. Specifically chocolate.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? How To Rock. Bring it back! I'm too deprived of Zevieness!
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? Does my FF account count?
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5'1... Okay, just 5. I'm short like that :P
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? No...
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? No...
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? I don't cry. I can't remember. I'll say the person that left me.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? I don't wear perfume, but my best friend loves to sniff people's hair. Yeah... Joe is one weird person.
14. WHAT KIND OF GUY DO YOU SEE YOURSELF WITH? dark brown hair, brown eyes, outcast, possibly asian. Must be a musician. I prefer a drummer, ukulele player, or a pianist. No exceptions.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? The cliche New Years Eve proposal at the ball drops in New York. That, or in Paris during Christmas. Hey, a girl could dream...
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Neither. They make me fart alot :P
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Cheese.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? What would you do for a klondike bar?
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? A charm bracelet from my best friend. Too bad somebody stole it from me.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? See question #14. His name... I'm not telling.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Nope! Still trying to lick my elbow. Nerp...
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? I like anything that doesn't make me look like a slut. I just want something comfortable.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? I have a dead fish in my backyard and a dog named Turkey.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? I just told you. You suck at listening, you know?
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? I already did, and won't make the same mistake again. I don't think I can take that much heartbreak again.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Maybe serenade them or in a cliche love letter. Of course, he was a teacher's pet and graded it for me. I got a D for it... Never have a crush on an Einstein...
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED? 13
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? Brunettes.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My Mom.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? People in my math class. Except this one guy... Here's a hint for you Isabell.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Nope. Yes. Uhh... I can't remember.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? I don't know. Maybe crushes? I don't get this question.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Does talking to them on FF count?
37. FIRST JOB? Too young. I'll say McDonalds. That's what I predict. Mmmm... Burgers...
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Yup, with my best friend/crush. He pretended to be Michael Jackson... Unfortunately, my mom found out :P
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Writing new stories, reading HTR stories and reviews... The usual.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? No, thank God...
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My eyes, my smile, my art skills, and my "impressive" rep around Fanfiction. Man, I love this website.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Nope. I don't think I need some anyways. I'm one of the lucky ones :D
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? iTunes money, HTR saved, or clothes. I don't want much.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? 2 at least, but I'm scared just thinking about the feeling.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I don't think Erica was a special name to my parents.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Yes, but I don't believe in it. I hope, but I just can't believe. No matter how much I wish, it doesn't come true.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? I dunno.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It's WAY too fancy. People always mistake it for calligraphy or cursive.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey.
52. ANY BAD HABITS? I have a bad habit of looking in the mirror. Not the conceited way. The insecure way.
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? Probably Veggie Tales silly songs. My brothers need their own shelf...
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I need to get to know her first. She does have a cute pair of boots though.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Nope. To me, all you need is a big heart and you need to treat me with some respect.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I scribble. Or write. Or just stuff myself with food. Chocolate is really effective. That's probably the main reason I'm so fat.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? My Granny's house.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Hot wheels, nerf guns, or a water squirter. Surprisingly, I never had a barbie doll.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? I don't have a phone... I will. Someday...
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? No... Kids Next Door was my entertainment. Plus pranking my brothers when they were asleep. I love mustaches.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Now why would I do that? (Yes, I do. A lot more than I probably should.)
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? That depends...
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? They have to be able to make me laugh, brown eyes, and I don't want a popular. I want a mysterious guy that everyone tries to figure out. I'm so cheesy...
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? EJ, E, Grumps, Joyce, Vamplove, or just Vampy.
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Alex Goot, Lulu Antariksa, Max Schneider, Maroon 5, Neon Trees...
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? KND, HTR, SAC, DAJ, AF, HOA... Try figuring these out ;)
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE? Whaa?
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Mint chip.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Umm... how do you think I was able to type this? Yes, I do have all my toes.
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Everyday. I'm still fat though :(
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? Uh... I dunno.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Alex Goot.
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Lemonade. Lemonade Mouth inspired me. Book and movie.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My best friend.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? Their Eyes
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? I really don't know.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Weird boy bands. I'm not really a fan of JB or 1D.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? December. Although it doesn't snow, I love the presents.
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? I would have to say... Aquarius.
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Black with brown highlights.
86. EYE COLOR? Dark brown.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? McDonalds.
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? That depends... You got pistachio ice cream with it?
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? The Croods.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Christmas!
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? The piano.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Republican
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Hugs. They mean more to me. Plus, I never had my first kiss, so... Yeah...
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships. They're worth it in the long run.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Songs by Alex Goot on iTunes. Reminds me of one of the Jonas brothers.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? I don't have a car... yet...
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Lemonade Mouth. Much more rated M in the book.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Love Life? I'll tell you this. I run away from my crushes. I only have two weird love stories that always ended up really weird, so I ended up running away hoping to avoid more weird tragic stories... This sounded so cliche :P
-I had a guy that I liked. He was really sweet. Unfortunately, my friends never approved of him, so it never would've worked out. We still talk. But... Eh...
-My crush found out I liked him, so he transferred to another school. Am I that bad?
Random Facts about me:
1. I have inspired my best friend to go on FF. Well, that's because she just follows everything I do. I still love her to death though.
RANDOM Q's AND A's
1. How did you get on this site? Well, I was on Youtube, but I was bored, so I looked up my favorite shippings. There were fanmade videos, but there was also stories. The idea of reading stories on Youtube intrigued me, so I read for about a month. But after that month, the "author" told everyone in the description that she was going to fanfiction.net. I didn't know what FF was back then, so I decided to check it out. I found all sorts of stories, and I found my dream site. I reviewed the stories as a guest, but I never made an account (Too lazy...). My mom saw me on the site one day, and she thought I should "expand my horizons." She made me an account with the username Vamplove218. She was a huge vampire fanatic and a music lover (There are more definitions to the word vamp, you know?), and she used my birthdate as the numbers. Now here I am writing Zevie stories for all of you.
2. Why do you write? Why does it comfort you? Well, when I write, I can be anyone I want to be. I can live out the famous singer's life, or the popular girl's life instead of being the fattest and ugliest girl in school at the bottom of the social status rates. Writing comforts me instead of food, and it gives me confidence. At least as an anonymous. Also, since HTR is done, I pretend that the show is still on. You know, like the characters are still living their lives. Just not on camera. I used to think that when a show was over, the characters were still living their lives with a happy ending. Well, that's what writing is for. I'm carrying on the Zevieness no matter how many people still care about the show.
3. If you could change anything at any day at any year, when would it be and why would you change it? That did not make sense. That did not make sense, but I get where you're coming from. I would change a particuar event on March 8, 2011. It was a peculiar day for me...
4. Favorite song... Does it have a special meaning? Lightning by Alex Goot. Okay, whenever I see my "cake", it's usually me running away, or him running away because my friends scare him. It's impossible to catch him, so... he's like lightning. I can't catch him. But I know in the end, I'll get burned anyways.
5. Where would you like to be proposed to? Didn't I already answer this question?
6. Who do you want to be when you grow up? A housewife. JK! Hmmm... Of course, one of my choices would be an author. Other choice would be a singer, actor, or just any job that gets people to say "Hey! You're that girl, right?" I want to be known in this world.
7. Who are friends to you? Okay, I'm not sure what you're trying to say, but I'll try to answer it. Hmm... Friends are people I could count on. Someone I could trust. Someone who's always there for me no matter what. We may fight, but we always make up. Friends can be anyone that's nice to you.
8. If you could live anywhere for a year, where would you live? Somewhere in the Philippines (Family), LA (Maybe I could become famous?), New York (City with cool fashion), Hawaii (People always think I'm from Hawaii... And I loved Lilo and Stitch.)
9. Any weird experiences with romance? Check the 100 questions at the top because it's too painful to write it down again.
10. Sneaker or high heel? To tell you the truth, I prefer sneakers. Sorry, but those heels are like weapons!
What would you do if...?
(List some 39 Clues characters in a random order 1-7)
1.) So. What would you do if you if your school principal was (7)?
Ukulele strumming everyday dudes! Along with monkeys in every locker... I'd be so happy. PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2.) What would you do if you accidentally walked in on (5) taking a shower?
Oh... Um... I'd scream and then run out of the room.
3.) What would you do if (3) and (7) were in a relationship?
Just my luck... Well, I am a Zevie shipper, so... YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! But that depends on the type of relationship.
4.) What would you do if (1) and (2) got married?
I'd be happy for them. They're so cute together!!!
5.) What would you do if (6) randomly woke you up in the morning and started singing a Hannah Montana song?
I'd ask if he ate too much pizza. Poor Kevin...
6.) What would you do if you saw (1) and (4) kissing?
I'd be like "YOU'RE CHEATING ON GRACE?! BUT YOU TWO JUST GOT MARRIED!"
7.) What would you do if (2) made you cookies?
I'd check for glitter specks before eating it.
8.) What would you do if (5) asked you out?
I'd tell her Kevin is much better for her. And I'm not lesbian, so... Yeah... You get my point...
9.) What would you do if (1), (4), and (6) made a boy band?
There are two girls, so it's technically not a boy band. I'd just wonder if Gravity 5 broke up.
10.) What would you do if (2), (4), and (5) were complete and utter stalkers?
Perfs are stalkers? Funny. I always thought people would be stalking them. Hehe... This was fun to answer.
A Future of Mine I predict, but I know it's never going to happen: I will find my identical twin, and we find out we are destined spies. We come accept dangerous missions and save the world. We find a new planet and battle aliens. Maybe a love triangle comes along... Hey. A girl could dream.
So... I don't really have anything else on my mind right now, so Stay Classy. Or Supah Dupah Dope. Whatever you feel like right now. So... eat a stick of butter, shampoo a squirrel, or scream at soup.
Unsafe External Link