Author has written 5 stories for Maximum Ride, Doctor Who, Being Human, Vampire Diaries, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Hey people who have been awesome enough to look at my profile.
My Nickname and the name you may call me is Alice Heart.
I have always loved writing. It has been a passion of mine since I was 5 years old. I also paint and sketch.
A big part of where I get my stories from is from imaginary conversations with fictional characters.
If that makes any sense I promise I am still only slightly mental. Muah-ha-ha-ha-ha!
I have too long a list of favorite books to put here. But my favorite movie up to date don't know why but it is Super 8.
Ha ha that rhymed. If you haven't seen it you should.
I am currently writing my own original story, of course its not published. But I hope it will be.
I am the girl that doesn't often go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, my friends make me dance or I sit
in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends
most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl
that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time
on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year.
I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and
is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and
doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Virals, PJO, Graceling,
Cinder, and Maximum Ride, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete
her, and knows the importance of the little things.
Oh, and no matter what anyone else says the world will end in a zombie apocalypse. Don't know when but I am hoping either
it is after I die or when I am just the right age to kill as many of the monsters as I can and look awesome as I do.
There will always be more, and as my favorite REAL person (yes he is real don't deny it.) says:
In Case I forget I do not own any of the stories I base my stories off of...try and make sense of that.
How to tell if you're a (good) writer...(Bold the ones that apply to you!)
1. If you constantly talk to yourself.
2. If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself
3. If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person
4. If, after uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!
5. If you live off of sugar and caffeine.
6. If people start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
7. If you know what writer's block is.
8. If your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random, or full of criticism.
9. If, when replying to someone elses' e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
10. If you tend to collect the Bic Stics people leave lying around, kind of like picking pennies off the ground.
11. If, no matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
12. If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
13. If you memorized your keyboard.
14. If people think you might have A.D.D.
15. If you think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
19. If your friends don't even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
20. If you go crazy over simple spelling/ grammar errors.
21. If you don't like criticism, although you are a critic yourself.
22. If you tend to dream about your stories at night.
23. If you write stories based on your dreams.
24. If you can recite the alphabet backwards.
25. If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
26. If you can type/ write fast. REALLY fast.
27. If you write 1000-word rough drafts for your story, then erase it and write something totally different for the final.
28. If you know basic writer terms (ex: beta-, canon, lemon...etc.)
29. If you know what 'etc' really means, and know the elongated written version of it...
I will be taking a short break from posting on a few of my stories. Do not fear I will be writing but I want to get more writing done without worrying wether or not you all hate me for not posting in a long while. I will not give up so don't give up on me. Sincerely Alice Heart.
Link to Raven's Outfit in The Lazarus Experiment:
Link to Amaris' Outfit in Vampire Diaries Episode One: http://www.polyvore.com/amaris_heart/set?id=68668685
Link to Aleta's Outfit(s) in Vampire Diaries Episode One: http://www.polyvore.com/aleta_heart/set?id=68783510
Link to Ambrosine's Outfit in Vampire Diaries Episode One: http://www.polyvore.com/ambrosine_heart/set?id=68727487
Unsafe External Link