Author has written 1 story for Halo.
Well first off I'm a guy I'm in my early teens, I love to fly airplanes. And I'm a Christian and I'm proud to say so.
My favorite authors (so far) are: JetH7, The PK Guardian, and GoldenGriffeness.
My favorite games are: Halo, The Legend Of Spyro Dawn Of The Dragon, Halo, Kingdom Hearts, Halo, Minecraft, Halo, Metroid, Super Smash Bros Brawl, and Starfox. (And did I mention I like Halo)
My favorite books are: The Leviathan (Trilogy), The Hunger Games (Trilogy), Eragon (series), Faith And Flight, and the Bible.
I don't watch much movies or TV.
I am currently working on Y.E.A.R. (Halo fanfiction)
And Who am I? (Kingdom Hearts)
I will probably publish some more stories under thees categories: Bionicle, Metroid, Spyro, Halo, Avatar The last Airbender, and Starfox.
If you know anything else; your a stalker.
Av 0ei muduwot ke hout ucc ev kxaj, walo 0eihjocv edo kxeijudt unojemodojj feadkj. Xulo u weet tu0!
Translation: If you managed to read all of this, give yourself one thousand awesomeness points. Have a good day!
That was in Saurian (A made up language from StarFox) by the way.
(My Gamer Tag is the same as my pen name)
If you are capable of copy pasting this on your page; copy paste this on your page.
The below statement is the truth!
The above statement is a lie!
How to keep an idiot busy:(see below statement)
How to keep an idiot busy:(see above statement)
Anyone who called me normal obliviously has mental issues
They're laughing at us because we're idiots. We're laughing at them because they just figured that out.
Jesus had no servents, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He still lives today...
Be honored to serve such a leader who loves us.
If you believe in God and Jesus Christ His son...
Then copy and past this on your profile.
Normal people scare me. :O
If you are addicted to fanfiction, copy this into your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just one review, paste this into your profile.
Stand for what you believe in, even if you're standing alone.
If you actually take the time to read copy and pastes, copy this onto your profile.
!eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
There's a thing called normal, I hope I never catch it.
Words of Wisdom- "Why be normal?"
If you have ever laughed out loud when you were thinking something funny and people looked at you with a weird face, copy and paste this into your profile.
Every day I think people can't get any stupider, and every day I am proved horribly wrong.
If you're supposed to be doing homework right now, copy and paste this in your profile.
If your heart was really broken, you'd be dead. So shut up.
98 of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2 that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile
f you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile, then add your name to this list: 1dchouseman, JetH7, Jag M7
Ninety-eight percent of teenagers have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the two percent who hasn't, copy this and paste it on your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then started walking away and remembered copy this into your profile
Hello, and welcome to the Mental Health Hotline If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you. If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5, and 6. If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want. Stay on the line so we can trace your call. If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be transferred to your mother ship. If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which button to press. If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, no one will answer. If you are dyslexic, press 96969696969696969696969696969696. If you have a nervous disorder, please fidget with the hash key until a representative comes on the line. If you have amnesia, press 8 and state your name, address, phone number, and date of birth, social security number and your mother's maiden name. If you have post traumatic stress disorder, slowly and carefully press 000. If you have bipolar disorder, please leave a message after the beep or before the beep. Or after the beep. Please wait for the beep. If you have short term memory loss, press 9. If you have short term memory loss, press 9. If you have short term memory loss, press 9. If you have low self-esteem, please hang up. All our operators are too busy to talk to you.
Thank you, Captain Obvious. You're welcome, Lieutenant Sarcasm.
Today in school we were told to write down what we wanted to be when we grew up. I wrote down happy. They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand Life...
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you can read this message, you are blessed, because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile!
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. Blast Hannah Montana with the Windows Down to Embarrass the Friends You're Driving With.
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall while Singing 'I'm off to see the Wizard! The Wonderful Wizard of Oz!'
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Tell your Teachers You Couldn't Finish Your Homework because your Internet was down. Tell Them Through Email.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had the sudden desire to own a tazer, copy and paste this into your profile!
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?" copy this into your profile.
If you were insane, crazy, and/or random, before being crazy, insane, and/or random was cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
Copy this and paste it on your profile if you think sarcasm is a conditioned reflex.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, copy this on your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal! Saying that you are normal is odd! If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie or show or read a book so many times that you can quote it word for word, and you do at random moments; copy and paste this in you're profile.
If your fashion sense is "is it comfortable", copy and paste this into your profile
If several inanimate objects hate you, copy this into your profile. (Cliffs, EMPs)
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929,SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin,The Komodo Dragon Phoenix,Bust_A_Groover, Tecna, Triggonseed, The Only Innocent Writer Here-Yumi, EstellaB, NarnianMelody, tookieclothespen, bellabookworm9, GoodyGoody23, EdwardIsMyLover, FrevrnvrLasts, The Dawn Is Breaking, I-tAUght-BeLLa-THosE-tRICks95, My8thUsername, 1dchouseman, JetH7, Jag M7
If you've ever threatened your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe that it is perfectly fine for a guy to laugh at his own stupidity, and you frequently do, copy and paste this to your profile.
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy this into your pro if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "Where to begin?"
If you get a great deal of the plotlines of your stories from your dreams, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you also get a great deal of character/creature design from your dreams, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever forgotten your or your families/friends name while introducing people, copy this to your profile.
If you think that those kids in the Lucky Charms commercial just need to get their own d cereal instead of chasing a little leprachaun all over the place for it then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you frequently use words that your spell checker says don't exist, put this on your profile.
iF YOU'VE EVER TYPED A WHOLE SENTENCE AND THEN LOOKED UP AND REALIZED THE CAPS LOCK WAS ON AT THE WRONG TIME, PUT THIS ON YOUR PROFILE
If you are obsessed with something considered childish for someone your age, copy this into your profile. (StarFox, Kirby, Last Air Bender, Spyro and many other things.)
If you are anti-social sometimes, copy this into your profile (Does 99.9% of the time Count?)
If you have ever copy and pasted something to your profile, copy and paste this to your profile
If you have ever fallen up a flight of stairs, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you believe the cake is a lie, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've read all of these just because you're bored, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyway, copy and paste this into your profile.
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved by a suitable application of explosives.
If You like :P's, copy and paste this to your profile
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak.
If you're against abortion, re-post this
You Might Be An Author If...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If your note writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.
31. You feel the need to put people in impossible situations.
32. You're just that bored
If I had a nickel for every time I found a nickel, I'd get 10 cents each time I found a nickel.
If you spend to much time playing video games, copy and paste this to your profile.
Why is it that I could not resist copy/pasting!?!
If you could not get your Keyblade to materialize, and you think it must be in the flick of the wrist or something, copy/paste this to your page. Got it memorized?
"Wait... That made sense? Let me rephrase that:..."
Unsafe External Link