Poll: Who would you want as a guest star in my new story? Vote Now!
Author has written 12 stories for Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis, Zoey 101, Austin & Ally, and Victorious.
Obsessions: Brad Kavanagh, Jade Ramsey, Peddie, Jadekely, House Of Anubis, Justin Bieber, One Direction The Hunger Games, The Script, House At The End Of The Street, ETC.
Dislikes: People who hate on my obsessions
Favorite Musical Artists
Hunter Hayes, Taylor Swift, Blake Shelton, Justin Bieber, Luke Benward, Kevin Lien, Gavin Degraw, Cher Lloyd, Becky G, Michael Buble, Andy Grammar, Asher Monroe, Austin Mahone, Chris Brown, Brad Kavanagh, Cody Simpson, Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars, Blake Lewis, Elliot Yamin, Nick Lachey, ETC.
One Direction, Train, Rascal Flatts, New Boyz, Big Time Rush, Delta Rae, Hoobastank, Skillet, The Used, Mr. Big, Savage Garden, NSYNC, Maroon 5, One Republic, The Script, ETC.
Favorite Rap Artists
Eminem, Tyga, Nicki Minaj, 2 Chainz, Jamie Foxx, Bad Meets Evil, Will.I.Am, B.O.B, ETC.
What I Write About
Different topics such as: Songfics, House Of Anubis, Victorious, iCarly, House Of Anubis/Victorious/iCarly, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Family Guy, House Of Payne, ETC.
Opening Credits: Break Your Heart- Taio Cruz/Ludacris (Ok. This is awkward)
Waking Up: Boyfriend- Justin Bieber (If only this one was on "Falling In Love" *sigh*)
First Day Of School: And The Crowd Goes- Chris Brochu (I need new music)
Making Your New Bestfriend: Take Time To Realize- Colbie Caillat (This one is okay)
Falling In Love: Runaway Love- Justin Bieber (-_- I hate life)
Breaking Up: Drive- Jonas Brothers (Wait. Who am I dating??)
Prom: Up All Night- One Direction (PERFECT SONG!!!)
Graduation: Not Afraid- Eminem (Ok then)
Life's Ok: If I Ruled The World- Big Time Rush/Iyaz (I thought life was ok? Idk)
Death Of A Close Friend: Pray- Justin Bieber (Good Song for this)
Mental Breakdown: Alejandro- Lady Gaga (Wow. I need major help)
Driving: Just A Game- Birdy (Seriously. My life is like the Hunger Games now)
Flashback: I Just Can't Stop Loving You- Michael Jackson/Seiedah Garret (I hate flashbacks and now I love them -_- Seriously look up the song)
Getting Back Together: One Love- Justin Bieber (MY LIFE IS PERFECT!)
Birth Of A Child: Let's Dance- Miley Cyrus (Really? O.o)
Wedding Scene: E.T.- Katy Perry/Kayne West (Mine and my husbands love is supernatural O.o)
Car Accident: Baby- Justin Bieber (Not the time for happy music)
Final Battle: Can't Back Down- Demi Lovato/other people (Good song even though I die)
Death Scene: Glad You Came- The Wanted (I hope that's what my husband is thinking)
Funeral: Fall- Justin Bieber (How many Justin Bieber songs do I have??)
End Credits: Shawty Is A Killer- Charish (Maybe my husband killed me O.o -_-)
Rules: Go to iTunes, click shuffle, write the songs in order with the questions
1. If someone says "Is this ok?" You say: Heartbraker- Mariah Carey/Jay-Z (Excuse me?)
2. How you would describe yourself: They Don't Care About Us- Michael Jackson (I don't know what that is suppose to mean)
3. What do you like in a guy (I'm a girl): Lonely- Akon (Ok rudeness iPod. Look the song up. Seriously)
4. How do you feel today: My Boo- Usher/Alicia Keys (Ok?)
5. What's your life purpose: As I Am- Miley Cyrus (Ok. It's a good message. I am as I am. But this isn't good for this question)
6. What's your motto: Forever- Mariah Carey (Good one)
7. What do your friends think of you: Critical- Jonas Brothers (Rude friends)
8. What do you think of your parents: Crush- David Archuleta (...)
9. What do you think about very often: Fantasy- Mariah Carey (This is ok)
10. What is 22: Big Night- Big Time Rush (Ok then)
11. What do you think of your bestfriend: Best Of Both Worlds 2009 Movie Mix- Miley Cyrus (Ok. Do not know what that means)
12. What do you think of when you see your crush: All I Ever Wanted- Kelly Clarkson (YAY!!)
13. What are you going to dance to during your wedding: Save me, San Fransico- Train (Ok I hate my iPod)
14. What are you going to be when you grow up: Take You- Justin Bieber (I could Take you high, I could take you l- Oh sorry what i Type/Singing?)
15. What do you want to be played at your funeral: Already Gone- Kelly Clarkson (I understand)
16. What's your interest/Hobby: Bang A Drum- Selena Gomez (I PLAY THE DRUMS NOW?!?!)
17. Biggest fear: Bless The Broken Road (Ok? Is my iPod psychotic???!!!)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 80, and find line 4: says. 'Better than my having to arrest him, anyway" he- MockingJay
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch: a doorknob
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV: The X-Factor (U.S)
4. Without looking, guess what time it is: 2:56 pm
5. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear: Fall by Justin Bieber
6. When did you last step oustide? What were you doing: Going to Walmart
7. Before you started this survey, what did you look at: music on iTunes
8. What are you wearing: Buffalo Bills PINK outfit
9. What did you dream last night: I dreamed I married Brad Kavanagh (I dream that every night)
10. What is on the wall of the room you're in: A picture of me and my friend Brendan
11. What do you think of this quiz: It's pretty fun
12. What is the last film you saw: House At The End Of The Street (Great movie)
13. If you became a multi-millianare overnight, what would you buy: Anubis House and all the props (EX. The amulets, Eye Of Horus, Victor's office, ETC.)
What To Do In Public
1. Drink blue gatorade in a windex bottle
2. Eat vanilla pudding out of a mayonaise jar
3. Chuck skittles at people and yell "TASTE THE RAINBOW"
4. Take a box of fruitloops, get in peoples faces and yell "THEY'RE FRUITALISIOUS!!"
5. Go to Walmart in the summer, stand outside the doors and ask people is they would like to donate money to Walmart
6. Go up to a random person, hug them and say,"I haven't seen you in so long!"
I really had to repost this.
Man: Where have you been all my life? Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before? Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty? Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine? Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Man: So, what do you do for a living? Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign? Woman: Do not enter.
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning? Woman: Unfertilized.
Man: Your body is like a temple. Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you. Woman: But would you stay there?
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy. Woman: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together Woman: Really, I'd put f and u together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing. Woman: Seeing your back would be pretty amazing
Man: I'd like to call you. What's your number? Woman: It's in the phone book
Man: But I don't know your name Woman: That's in the phone book too
Man: I know how to please a woman Woman: Then please leave me alone
Man: I can tell you want me Woman: Ohhhh, your so right, I want you to leave
Man:My pretty face is leaving in ten minutes. Please, be on it.
Woman: Really, then it will be to smack you.
Man:Wanna go home and play Zookeeper? You be the lion and I'll feed you the meat.
Woman: If it's meat your giving me it better you because your DEAD meat to me.
If you repost this you will get a phone call 37 minutes after you repost this... If you don't resend this then your love life will be doomed for eternity.
GIRLS REPOST THIS AS "female comebacks"
I Love People...
People are like slinkies; basically useless, but ever so amusing to watch fall down the stairs.
If you can't convince them, confuse them.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away...if well aimed.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.
What happens if you get scared half to death... twice?
Never do anything that you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics.
The dinosaurs extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
I run with scissors, it makes me feel dangerous.
I had amnesia once--or twice. You know what? I don't really even remember.
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well, I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
Life isn't passing me by, it's trying to run me over.
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where is my ceiling?
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
Sometimes I wonder, "Why is the frisbee getting bigger?" Then I get hit in the face.
Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?
If you don't like my driving then stay off the sidewalk!
Don’t mess with me. I've got a stick.
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep - not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
I smile because I have no idea what's going on!
One day, your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
Don't knock on death's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried slamming a revolving door...
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and be quite.
Of course I'm out of my mind! It's dark and scary in there!
I'm not afraid of death! What's it going to do? Kill me?
Real girls aren't perfect, perfect girls aren't real. You want a perfect girl? Go buy a Barbie.
When someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles to frown about it but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and punch them!
I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.
I used up all my sick days...so I called in dead.
Stressed is Desserts backwards :)
Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most.
You're laughing now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it.
There's a light at the end of every tunnel...lets just hope it's not a train.
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
I am in shape...round is a shape.
I don't swim in your toilet, so don't pee in my pool.
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, and I laugh even harder.
Boys are like trees – they take fifty years to grow up.
Flying is not inherently dangerous- crashing is.
Forecast for tonight: darkness.
Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall through a sewer hole and die.
Love your enemies. It gets them really confused.
If aliens are looking for intelligent life, why are you scared?!
Some say the glass is half full, others the glass is half empty, all I want to know is who's drank my water!
Life isn't about the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away. Like choking.
Unsafe External Link