Poll: What is better cookies or brownies? Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Maximum Ride.
Hi you guys.
I'm kinda going through a hard time right now. With people spreading rumors about me, and the guy I like confusing the heck out of me (he's the most popular guy I'm the least popular girl. literally. he can't like me...right? sorry im just as bad as relationships with max. no exxageration)
Random Facts About Me:
1. I am female.
2. I am between the ages 1-100.
3. I have an older sister.
4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE fanfiction!
5. Reviews help me sleep at night.
6. Anyone who's ever followed, favorited, or reviewed on one of my stories, I've read her/his profile.
7. I'm trying to get 100 reviews on one of my story.
8. I'd love it if you're reading my story for the first time, and you review on every chapter.
9. I hate it when I get a new follower and he/she doesn't review.
10. I have a crush on someone.
The Hall of Reviewers:
Truth or Dare and the Curse of Blue Highlighters:
1st Place: Captainforkx (12 stories)
2nd Place: insane-asylum-excapee (0 stories)
3rd Place: FAXNESS-IS-WHAT-KEEPS-ME-ALIVE (3 stories)
Guide To Writing Fanfiction:
1st Place: LoudNProud125 (2 Stories)
2nd Place: TheNudgeChannel
Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone- Bearhug946, EdwardCullenEqualsLife, Stephanie Deux,Randomenated-Cullen!, sweetcrimefighter, Moonchild707, CetaBabe, Ryuuwriter, WiccaChick98, AnnieHonson, ZoeyAndStarkForeverAndAlways, fireboltwing4, HatingHatersWithAPassion, Mickey-Mouse-is-now-Purple26, cutiepie5514, CakeIsAGoodFriend, faxMRpercabethPJ
(Be honest no matter what.)
1) Have you ever been asked out?
2) Where did you get your default picture?
3) What's your middle name?
4) Your current relationship status?
5) Does your crush like you back?
6) What is your current mood?
7) What color of underwear are you wearing?
8) What color shirt are you wearing?
9) Missing something?
10) If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change?
I really don't know.
11) If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?
12) Ever had a near death experience?
13) Something you do a lot?
14) The song stuck in your head?
There wasn't until you mentioned songs :(. Now It's Mine by Taylor Swift.
15) Who did you copy and paste this from?
16) Name someone with the same birthday as YOU?
17) When was the last time you cried?
Depends. Actually felt tears streaming down your cheeks or feeling tears in your eyes?
18) Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
19) If you could have one super power what would it be?
20) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
21) What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Don't go there often, when I do my sister picks for me
22) What's your biggest secret?
How much of an idiot do you think I am?
23) Favorite color?
24) Do you still watch kiddie shows?
25) What are you?
A cookie. Yeah, I'm a cookie who knows how to go on the internet (note sarcasm)
26) Do you speak any other language?
27) What's your favorite smell?
28) Describe your life in one word what would it be?
29) Have you ever kissed in the rain?
30) What are you thinking about right now?
31) What should you be doing?
32) Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
33) Do you like working in the yard?
I don't know?
34) If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
35) Do you act differently around the person you like?
36) What is your natural hair color?
37) Who was the last person to make you cry?
You go tanning.
You have tons of shoes.
You hate buying things that are on sale.
You have more than one house.
Black is one of your favorite colors.
You can skateboard.
You love the computer.
You've been depressed
You like rap.
You like loud music.
You love The OC.
You watch the Super Bowl.
Thinking of suicide? You’re sitting in your room door locked with a pen in your hand and a blank piece of paper infront of you. Your hand is shaking, and the tears begin again - for the third time in the past hour. ‘To my family’ you write at the top of the page, but decide it’s a bad way to begin your letter your suicide letter. You try again, start over again and again, but you don’t know where to begin. No one understands you; no one knows what you’re going through, you’re alone or at least that’s what you think. Nobody would care if you’re alive or not, you mean nothing to nobody.
It’s night, and you slip into bed. ’Goodbye’ you whisper into the darkness. And with that, you take your last breathe and end it all.
No body cares, right? Well you thought wrong. It’s a Tuesday the following morning, and when it’s 7:21, your mother comes and knocks on your door. She doesn’t know you can’t hear her she doesn’t know you’regone. She knocks a few more times, calling your name to open up. When there is no reply from your side of the door, she opens it and screams. She collapses on the ground while your dad rushes to your room. Your siblings have already left for school. Your very weak mother collects all the energy she’s got which is close to nothing to walk over to your bed. She leans over your dead body, crying, squeezing your hand, screaming. Your dad is trying to stay strong, but the tears escape his eyes; calling 000 or 911 with his left hand while his other one is on your mother’s back. Your mother blames herself. All those times she had said ‘no’ to you, all those times she had screamed at you, and sent you to your room over something stupid. Your father will blame himself for not being there for you when you asked for help, for being away from home at work for long. Nobody cares, right?
8:34. There’s a knock on your classroom door it’s the school principle. She looks more worried than ever. She calls the teacher to the side; all the students worried: what’s going on? The principle then later announces about your suicide. The popular girl that always called you fat and ugly is now blaming herself. The kid that would always copy your homework but treat you like crap he’s blaming himself. The boy that sits behind you the one that always threw things at you during class he’s blaming himself too. The teacher is blaming herself - for all those times she’d scream at you for forgetting your homework, or not listening in class. People are crying, screaming, shocked, in regret of what they did. They’ll all be devastated - even the kids you’ve never talked to before. Still nobody cares about you, right?
Your siblings get home. Your mother has to tell them that you’re gone; forever. Your little sister no matter how many times she’s screamed at you, told you she hated you and stole your stuff always loved you, and saw you as her hero; her role model. She now starts to blame herself; why didn’t I do what she told me to do when she told me to? Why did I take her stuff even when she asked me not to? This is all my fault. Your brother gets home the boy that never cries. He’s now in his room; mad at himself he caused your death. All those times he’d played pranks on you. He’s punching holes in his wall, turning over things; he doesn’t know how to deal with the fact that you’re gone. Forever. Nobody cares about you, right?Right?
It has been over a month. The door to your room has been closed all this time. Everything is different now. Your brother has to be sent to anger management classes, your little sister cries everyday still waiting for you to come back. Everyday she waits for you to come back home. The popular girls have now turned anorexic. They don’t know how to deal with the pain that they’re feeling. Your father has depression; your mother hasn’t slept for nights it’s all her fault. She’s been crying and screaming every night wishing for you to come back. The boy who would always bother you dropped out of school. The boy that copied your homework now cuts. But nobody cares about you, aren’t I right?
Your mother finally decides to go clean out your room. But she can’t do it. She’s locked herself in your room for two days to try to clean up your clothes, your things. But she can’t she can’t say goodbye to you, not yet, not now. Never.
It’s your funeral. It’s a big one everybody comes. No one knows what to say. The beautiful girl with the big smile is gone; you’re somewhere else. No one knows what to say, they’re all still shocked. Everyone cries, everyone misses you. They all wish you’d come back but you don’t, and you won’t.
Still think nobody cares about you? Think again. Even if people don’t show it, they care about you, they love you. If you kill yourself today or any other day you won’t know just how much you meant to people. If you kill yourself today, it stops your pain, but it pains all the ones who know you for the rest of their life. Suicide is the easy way out - but it’s the wrong choice. Life is beautiful. Yes, it does have its ups and downs everyone has their bad days. Sometimes people go through tough times in their lives like you’re probably going through now but bad times come and go. You might not see the light at the end of the tunnel, but it’s there. No matter how hard life gets, never give up on yourself, or on your life.Take a minute now, and think. If you killed yourself how would the people that love you feel/go through? Can’t think of anything? Well I’ll tell you: tears, tears, and more tears. Devastation. Guilt. Pain. Broken. Regret. Miserable.
If after reading this you still feel suicidal, there are people that can help you. I’m here for you whenever you need me, and I’ll be more than happy to listen to you and try to help you feel better. There are teachers, parents, grandparents, neighbors, adults, councilors they’re all there for you whenever you need them.
I hope this changed anyone's life. Repost if you want to at least try.
1. Falling in love.
Things Maximum Ride has Taught Us:
1. Being different is okay.
2. Even the little things can help save the world.
3. Red-heads are evil!
4. Love always makes itself known. Even if it takes you five books and fourteen years of your life to see it, it's there.
5. 6-year-olds do have the ability to take over the world.
6. Duct tape is a handy tool if you have a mimicking 8-year-old.
7. The loss of a vet would be a tragedy.
8. Dressing in dark clothes and never talking does not make you emo; it makes you Fang-like.
9. French is the universal language.
10. Fang-sized is an acceptable form of measurement.
11. Count your blessings.
12. Teen magazines don't help you in life or death situations.
13. Nachos and Moutain Dew are proper mind controlling devices.
14. Fang has the power to sum up your life story in nine words.
15. Even a kick-a, leader of a merry band of mutants like Max can make mistakes.
16. Never get hooked on Valium.
17. The best breed of dogs are talking Scotties!!
18. If one cannot be corrupted by power or money, there's always Snicker's bars.
19. It is okay to sell your soul for a chocolate-chip cookie.
20. Kids are better than adults.
21. You'll know the Apocalypse is coming when Max is wearing a dress.
22. The best cooks are blind pyros.
23. Submarines are tiny tin cans of doom.
24. Desert rat should always be cooked to well-done.
25. School really is an evil place.
26. Teachers really are out to get you.
27. Remember to flap.
28. Only one bird kid could pull off preppy Top-Siders.
29. GIRLS KICK BOYS' BUTTS!!
30. The order of power: Max, Angel, Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gazzy (had to change the order, i didn't agree with it)
You know you're addicted to MR when:
1. You know what MR means first of all. (yup!)
2. When someone says “the School,” you think of an experimentation building in Death Valley. Not an educational facility. (sometimes, depends)
3. Max is a girl’s name.(yup!)
4. You have a newfound respect for blind people.(yup!)
5. You half-expect dogs to talk and sprout wings.(nope but sometimes when i see a dog i think about that)
6. Looking out to the sky, you want to so badly spot six flying bird kids.(yup!)
7. You’d kill to be a bird kid.(yup!)
8. You’re neither Team Edward nor Jacob. You’re Team Fang.(no dur)
9. You hate the name Brigid, Lissa, and Dylan.(no)
10. You wish to own an E-shaped house in the Colorado mountains one day.(no?)
11. You’re still single because you want someone like Fang to come and sweep you off your feet. Literally.(kinda)
12. You start to like Avan Jogia JUST because he’s going to play Fang in the movie. (don't know who he is)
13. Erasers are wolves, not school supplies.(yup!)
14. You wish your mom was as cool as Dr. M.(who doesn't wish that?)
15. You start to be skeptical of office buildings.( a little)
16. You develop claustrophobia.( i actually did)
17. Anything that is called “The Institute” makes you think it’s sketchy.( a little bit)
18. You only WISH you’re friends were pyros.(yeah i guess)
19. You automatically think of Fang when you see a kid dressed in all black.(no duh)
20. You make a list of ways to kill Lissa and Dylan slowly and painfully.(no)
21. WHY CAN'T FANG JUST BE REAL???? *coughs awkwardly*(feel like that ATT(all the time))
If you and/or your best friend is insane, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, or anything similar, post this in your profile. (I am all of those things)
If you've ever looked at random peoples profiles just to get these stupid things, copy this on to your profile
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile (doesn't everybody?)
I AM THE GIRL WHO DOESN'T CARE ABOUT MAKEUP, BECAUSE I DON'T WEAR ANY.
I AM THE GIRL WHO SAYS WHAT I WANT.
I AM THE GIRL WHO EATS WHAT I WANT.
I AM THE GIRL WHO RANTS ON AND ON ABOUT FEMINISM AND RACISM.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it, copy this into your profile
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile
Too many kids and teenagers have smoked or tried marijuana. If you haven't, copy and paste this into your profile.
I'm that girl
The one that likes books more than boys.
The one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy
The one who always wonders what she did wrong
The one who writes to escape
The one who just wants to help
The one that really wants to make a difference
The one that sticks to her values
The one that refuses to believe that this is it
The one that will do anything to make a better tomorrow
The one who won't give in
The one won't give up
This is a list of all the stupid warnings on the products most of us use daily.
1. Children's Asprin: Warning: Keep Away From Children
2. Peanuts: Warning: Product May Contain Nuts (seriously?)
3. Curling Iron: Warning: Do not use while sleeping (you don't say?)
4. Candle: Warning: Warning, A burning candle is fire
5. Frozen Pizza: Warning: Do not eat before cooking
6. Blanket from Taiwan: Warning: Not To Be Used As Protection From A Tornado
7. Frisbee: Warning: May Contain Small Parts
8. Butcher Knife: Warning: Keep Out of Children
9. Railroad Sign: Warning: Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted.
10. Hair Coloring: Warning: Do not use as an ice cream topping
11. Dial Soap: Warning: Use like regular soap
12. Sleeping Pills: Warning: May Cause Drowsiness
13. Puzzle: Warning: Some Assembly Required
14. Japanese Food Processor: Warning: Not to be used for the other use
15. Korean Kitchen Knife: Warning: Not to be used in Children
16. On Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping.
17. On a bag of Fritos: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
18. On a bar of Dial soap: Directions: Use like regular soap.
19. On some Swann frozen dinners: Serving suggestion: Defrost.
20. On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box) Do not turn upside down.
21. On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: Product will be hot after heating.
22. On packaging for a Rowenta iron: Do not iron clothes on body.
23. On Boot's Children's cough medicine: Do not drive car or operate machinery.
24. On Nytol sleep aid: Warning: may cause drowsiness.
25. On a string of Christmas lights: For indoor or outdoor use only.
26. On a food processor: Not to be used for the other use.
27. On Sainsbury's peanuts: Warning: contains nuts.
28. On an American Airlines packet of nuts: Instructions: open packet, eat nuts.
29. On a Swedish chainsaw: Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands.
30. On a child's Superman costume: Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.
Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.
God made men first, then he had a better idea!
Relax. Nothing is ok..
I was going to take over the world but I got distracted by something sparkly.
When life gives you lemons...throw them at someone
Some people are like clouds. When they disappear, it's a brighter day.
Some say the glass is half full, some say the glass is half empty. I say “Are you gonna drink that?"
Whoever said "words don't hurt" have obviously never had a hard-backed encyclopedia hurled at their head.
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
Robbers stab you in the stomach. Boyfriends stab you in the heart. Friends stab you in the back. Best friends poke you with straws.
Being weird is like being normal, only better.
I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
People say I've lost my sanity, but I can't lose what I never had.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste your profile. (AND BE PROUD!)
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy and paste this to your profile.
Why America has some issues
1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
7 Reasons Not to Mess with Children (small children)
A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.
A Kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they were drawing. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's work.
A Sunday school teacher was discussing the Ten Commandments with her five and six year olds.
One day a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the kitchen sink. She suddenly noticed that her mother had several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast on her brunette head.
The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture.
A teacher was giving a lesson on the circulation of the blood. Trying to make the matter clearer, she said, "Now, class, if I stood on my head, the blood, as you know, would run into it, and I would turn red in the face."
The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray:
Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies.
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Boy: not really.
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose me or your life.
Boy: My life.
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says:
Boy: The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason why I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason why I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason why I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I wouldn't do anything for you is because I would do EVERYTHING for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
The Difference Between Love And Attraction:
One day, a guy was following a girl everywhere she goes. When the girl noticed, she faced the guy and said, "Why are you following me everywhere I go?"
The guy answered, "Because you are very pretty and I think I'm falling in love with you."
"Why don't you like my sister? She is much prettier than me. She is behind you right now."
The guy turned around only to see that there was nobody there. "Are you trying to kid me? There's nobody there!"
The girl looked smug as she said, "If you really love me, you shouldn't have looked back"
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch.
I'm a GAY RIGHTS SUPPORTER, so I WILL go to hell.
I don't have a RELIGION, so I MUST be evil and have no morals,
I'm DEMOCRAT, so I MUST not believe in being responsible.
I'm IRISH, so I MUST have a bad drinking problem.
I'm a DANCER, So I must be stupid, stuck up, and a whore.
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a goth or emo.
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST wear my socks with my sandals.
I'm ITALIAN, so I must be in the mafia.
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life.
I'm INTO THEATER & ART, so I MUST be a homosexual.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST'NT be a virgin.
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser.
I'm GERMAN, so I must be a Nazi.
I hang out with GAYS, so i must be GAY TOO.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly.. or crazy.
I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat.
I'm SINGLE so I MUST be ugly.
I'm WHITE and have Asian best friends so I MUST think I'm Asian.
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser.
I'm on a DANCE team, so I must be stupid, stuck up, and a whore.
I have a lot of FRIENDS, so I MUST love to drink and party.
I support GAY RIGHTS, so I MUST fit in with everyone.
I have ARTISTIC TALENT, so I MUST think little of those who don't.
I have a DIFFERENT sense of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy.
I tell people OFF, so I MUST be bossy.
I'm DEFENSIVE, so I MUST be over controlling and a lawyer.
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak.
I am AMERICAN so I MUST be obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant.
I'm WELSH so I MUST love sheep,
I'm SCOTTISH so I MUST have ginger hair and wear a skirts.
I’m a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo.
I'm a FEMINIST, so I MUST have a problem with sexuality and I want to castrate every man on the earth.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a STEREOTYPE.
I'm ENGLISH, so I MUST speak with either a cockney or a posh accent, love tea and cricket, and have bad teeth.
I’m WHITE, so I MUST be responsible for everything going wrong on the planet: past, present, and future.
I’m not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser.
I care about the ENVIRONMENT...I MUST be a tree hugging hippy,
I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER.
I have my OWN spiritual ideology; therefore I MUST be WRONG or MISGUIDED.
I'm a PERSON, so I MUST be LABELED.
I DON'T CURSE, so I MUST be an outcast.
I'm SWEDISH, therefore I MUST be WHITE.
I SPOT GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, so I MUST be a pedantic nerd.
I don’t want a BOYFRIEND so I MUST be Lesbian.
I'm NOT CHRISTIAN so I MUST just need converting.
I love colorguard/marching band, so I MUST be a friendless freak.
I can't help pointing out mistakes so I MUST be an over-controlling perfectionist.
I'm a PERFECTIONIST so I MUST check everything ten times, them burst into tears at one mistake.
I DON'T LIKE to talk about my personal life so I MUST be having problems.
I like FIRE so I must be an arsonist or a pyromaniac
Unsafe External Link