Author has written 1 story for Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Disclaimer:I don't own any pics or whatever.
I promise to remember Italy
I promise to remember Germany
I promise to remeber Japan
I promise to remember America
I promise to remember England
I promise to remember France
I promise to remember China
I promise to remember Russia
I promise to remember Lithuania
I promise to remember Estonia
I promise to remember Latvia
I promise to remember Belarus
I promise to remember Ukraine
I promise to remember Sweden
I promise to remember Finland
I promise to remember Spain
I promise to remember Romano
I promise to remember Hungary
I promise to remember Austria
I promise to remember Prussia
I promise to remember Poland
I promise to remember Switzerland
I promise to remember Liechtenstein
I promise to remember Turkey
I promise to remember Greece
I promise to remember Egypt
I promise to remember Canada
I promise to remember Cuba
I promise to remember Sealand
I promise to remember Grandpa Rome
I promise to remember Germania
I promise to remember Holy Rome
They said they didn't like my writing...
You know your obsessed with Hetalia when...bold apply
1. You start laughing hysterically at maps
2. You go "Aww" when you see two or more flags together
3. You've learned more history from it than from an actual history class
4. You debate about details like whether the number on America's back is supposed to be 50 or 96...with supporting screenshots
5. You watch APH MADs (Music videos/parodies)
6. You got a Nico Nico Douga account despite not knowing a single word of Japanese so you could watch even more APH MADs.
7. You dress up in a scarf and party hat and sit behind a receptionist's desk for Halloween.
8. World War II starts sounding romantic.
9. Your teacher asks why you put "Alfred F. Jones" as the answer instead of America, and why you drew a small heart and the name "Arthur" beside it.
10. You yell "Yeah, he's the hero!" whenever someone says America.
11. You misread UK as UKE every single time, and have started mispronouncing it in actual conversation.
12. You know every country's flag and location, and people think you must be a huge history nerd, and really, you've become one.
13. You shudder every time you hear the name "Russia" or "Ivan" and quickly glance over your shoulder...just in case.
14.Whenever you see a fellow Hetalia fan, you shout, "Pastaaaaaaaaa!!" down the hallway.
15. You write down your favorite pairings all over your history lecture notes, leaving others to wonder what "FrUK" means.
16. You end every sentence with "aru".
17. You scream 'paaaaaaaaaastaaaaaaaaaaa' every time you happen to have some.
18. You can't imagine a functioning Italian mafia.
19. You want Prussia back on the map.
20. You can no longer say "international affairs" with a straight face.
21. No one can mention a country without you thinking about what they look like in Hetalia.
22. You read a historical book and think it would make a good Fanfic.
23. Other people don't get it when you say your country's cute.
24. You've listened to Romano's Delicious Tomato Song like...80s billion time.
25. You're a duke/duchess of Sealand.
26. You've become a thousand times more patriotic
27. You remember Canada Day BEFORE the 4th of July, as in, you completely forget about America's birthday. (And you're American.)
28. You want to learn every single language in the world. Even the weird ones.
28. You recognize which flag belongs to which country, while everyone just looks at you funny.
29. Everyone who's named Alfred, Arthur, Peter, Matthew, or Francis are forever linked to Hetalia.
30. Scream "Pasta" at everyone who is eating some.
If your reading this either: your bored,you really like me,your a stalker,your awesome like prussia,or you think I'm awesome like Prussia
I love Hetalia.It's my obssesion.HEHE!kesesese...idk...oooooooo what's this?...England!GET OF MY LAPTOP!...Shit!England decided to turn America into a chibi and now I gotta take watch chibi England...OMG!AWESOME STORY IDEA!Shit!And a chibi America now...And chibi Prussia...Yea,lots of chibis...
Unsafe External Link