Author has written 19 stories for Grey's Anatomy, CSI: New York, Flashpoint, Listener, and NCIS: Los Angeles.
Well hello to anyone who actually reads this!
You probably wonderthe story of the Kiwi part in Kiwi333. And no it is not becuas I love Kiwi's in fact I hate them something abut the texture gives me chills. It turns out tht my dog is named Kiwi who would have thought right? So in wonder to get to know me and what i write better here are ten very interesting things about me (Okay they might not be all that interesting but it's all that I could think of.)
1. I am in love with Grey's Anatomy. Some might call in an addiction but what do they know. Sure I have Grey's quotes all around me and my ringtone is How to Save a Life, and I wacth it like everyday but I could stop naytime I wanted I just choose not to. If you have tread my stories you can see that I am a huge Izzie/Alex fan! The belong together and now that Jo girls comes in and...don't get me started. I also like Cristina and Owen together but their like a second place type thing. I also watch NCIS: LA but have yet to writea story but I do read them a lot so if you know a goof\d one tell me! Let's see there is also Criminal minds (Tean Morgan), and Glee but onlyif Grey's isn't on, The Client List which has only one fanfiction! Enough abotu TV let's get to number TWO!
2. Quotes, I have them around me like everywhere, I think it all started when I watched part of an Oprah episode when she sias something anout keeping a quote book. Mine now has over 400 not inculding quotes from my favourite TV shows or movies.
3. As you can see from my spelling I am from Canada. And just to set the record straight I don't ride a polar bear or live in the freezing winter all year! Mostly we only add a 'u' here and there, anyway I love Canada but have always wanted to go somewhere to travel!
4. For all you Grey's lovers I can tel you right now that there will be no mention of Izzie and Denny as a couple or Alex and Jo because they bother the crap out of me (No offense to the people that like them) I just feel that Izzie and Alex are meant to be so much that I still think that Izzie will come back every episode and nearly cry when she doesn't.
5. Just have to tell all my friends who put up with all my GREY'S chat, we knew that this wouldhappen in some time or another but you love me!
6. I love to read, I can easily read 6 books in a week butthey are mostly romance books. If anyone wants to read Safe Heaven let me tell you the book is so much better than the movie, I shed a few tears at the movie but sobbed at the book.
7. I play three instrumets Piano, Guitar, and the trumpet. Four if you inculde me singing in the car ( I amd so sorry for anyone who has heard me belting out some lyrics!)
8. At the moment I am focussed on my story What Should Have Happened which I try to update as much as I can, and to everyone who as seen it I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
9. I have the weirdest food cravings and no I am NOT pregnant, I just like to eat what come to mind. And trust me bacon abnd Choclate icecream is so good together.
10. I can't really think of something that would blow your mind, but congrats you actually read through this that I thought was really crappy. Andway Thanks for taking the time to read it!@
I love anyone who has read a story of mine, hugs and kisses
Unsafe External Link