|it's a wonderful dream|
Author has written 6 stories for Gossip Girl.
Instagram: @stuff_skaters_say (figure skating), @chairleader_official
UPDATE: This accountis on hold until late June/early July
I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE REVIEWS(:
IF I DON'T GET ANY FOR CHECKMATE, I'M NOT CONTINUING. JUST SAYING. SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REVIEW!!! EVEN IF YOU HATED IT, PLEASE TELL ME THAT. I DON'T GET OFFENDED.
Gossip Girl (TV show) Ships: Chair, Serenate
ALTHOUGH I AM A CHAIR/SERENATE FAN, I PROMISE NOT TO MOCK DAIR/DERENA/NAIR IN ANY OF MY FICS. I ACTUALLY LIKE THEM AS FRIENDS(:
50 Facts About Me (yes I am aware that you probably really don't care):
1. I'm a freshman in high school
2. I'm fourteen
3. I live in the US
4. I'm a figure skater
5. I like to write fanfics but I am terrible at English
6. In fact, I failed my last reading quiz.
7. And, no, it wasn't like when people are like "OMG I failed I got an 85%!". Confession: I hate people who do that
8. I got a 58%
9. Even though I'm a high school girl, there's no drama in my life
10. Because I'm an invisible girl who sticks with her equally as invisible friends
11. Never had a boyfriend
12. Actually never been asked out on a date
13. Never really had a crush...unless Taylor Lautner counts, of course
14. I'm addicted to Gossip Girl
15. Chuck and Blair is my OTP
16. If I could have a second OTP (obviously I can't, ONE True Pairing) it would be Serena and Nate
17. I have an addiction to Instagram...hey you all can follow my Gossip Girl account, @chairleader_official. I might even post sneak peaks and stuff.
18. I love love love love angst.
19. I don't hate fluff. I just don't particularly enjoy fluff.
20. No, I'm not depressed.
21. I have an addiction to old Disney shows, like Suite Life of Zack and Cody
22. Fun Fact: I recently hurt my ankle and had to spend a weekend at home. After homework, I turned to Netflix. And for some reason, High School Musical. Hence, now I am constantly singing HSM songs in my head.
23. Whenever I go on SparkNotes, I end up reading pointless crap on SparkLife
24. Harry Potter fan over here
25. Confession: I only watch Twilight for Taylor Lautner
26. Favorite Subject: ummm...none of them?
27. I love blue.
28. And green.
29. Love purple, too.
30. Extreme introvert over here...except around my friends
31. Clumsiest figure skater ever...I just called it
32. I need to stop falling down the stairs at school
33. Favorite GG character: Blair Waldorf. GG would not be GG without the Queen B!
34. Least Favorite GG character: Season 3 Jenny. I liked Season 1 Jenny (for the most part), Season 2 Jenny was kind of tolerable.
35. Least Favorite Canon GG ship (anything that has happened on GG counts): Chuck and Vanessa, Dan and Serena (after Season 1. Season 1 Dan and Serena were tolerable), and, Nate with anyone but Serena.
36. Favorite GG Episode: It's soooo hard to choose. Here, I'll narrow it down. I love Victor, Victrola, Seventeen Candles, Blair Waldorf Must Pie, A Thin Line Between Chuck and Nate, The Blair Bitch Project, Much "I Do" About Nothing, Summer Kind of Wonderful, The Dark Night, Pret-a-Poor-J, O Brother Where Bart Thou, The Wrath of Con, Valley Girls, The Goodbye Gossip Girl, The Debarted, The Unblairable Lightness of Being, Ex Husbands and Wives, Last Tango Then Paris (yes it was sad...but I love angst), Double Identity, Easy J, War at the Roses, Juliet Doesn't Live Here Anymore, The Witches of Bushwick, The Townie, The Wrong Goodbye, GG, Raiders of the Lost Art, Return of the Ring, Save the Last Chance, The Revengers, and New York I Love You, XOXO. That's as much as I could honestly narrow it down.
37. I get extremely hyper sometimes
38. One of my worst choices: Drinking two cups of coffee (one of Dunkin Donuts and one of Starbucks) Thanksgiving morning.
39. I am not a romantic, but I love C/B and N/S.
40. In fact, we're reading Romeo and Juliet in English and I hate it.
41. I typically don't read the books we're supposed to for English.
42. I give up really easily.
43. I have a terrible memory.
44. I'm a horrible updater.
45. My friends are addicted to anime but I hate it.
46. Sometimes I feel like I'm everyone's second choice
47. Sometimes I feel so lonely even when I surrounded by friends
48. But sometimes I actually like being alone
49. I want to do well on exams but don't want to study
50. I'm a twisted person
AU post 2x13. Chuck doesn't return to the UES for five years. Chuck's engaged. Blair's not. Is Chair still alive?
Make this Moment Last Forever
Slightly AU rewrite of the lovely C/B scene at the end of 4x02 Double Identity. Including the unseen S/E conversation.
AU post 4x04 after Chuck declares war on Blair. Angsty and depressing. Tragic ending.
AU set after Chuck donates 5 million dollars to the Eva Coupeau foundation in 4x04. C/B angst. Hints of a D/B friendship, but no D/B romance.
A Drop in the Ocean
C/D/N/S POV post 4x22. One sided C/B, D/B, N/S, D/S. Mentions of C/B/D, D/S/N, and B/N.
What Lies Beneath
Nate's thoughts during D/S wedding. N/S
Unsafe External Link