Author has written 10 stories for Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ.
Alias: Azalea "Lea"
Obsessions: Kuroko no Basket [AoKise; TakaMido; KagaKuro; HaiKiAo; ImaSaku; KiyoHyuu; KagaHimu]
Where To Find Me?
* Letters from Me to You : Aomine’s gone to travel overseas to work on an investigation. For Kise’s safety, they communicate only through letters. One day, the letters stop.
* Paper Planes : He wanted to soar through the sky like a paper plane. Unfortunately, that dream was cut short, ruining both his life and his partner’s.
* Stay By My Side : Takao is in a coma after a major accident and Midorima is blaming himself for it. Will he lose the one partner who could actually tolerate his personality, or will his partner give up the fight to live?
* Tradition : Every year, they would walk up to the shrine, and greet the New Year with bright smiles and a warm heart. Twenty-five years later, one of them continues to walk up to the shrine, but for a different reason.
* Kiss Me in the Rain : Kise’s missing and Aomine has no idea where he is. With a little guidance from his friends, the power forward only hopes he can find his ball of sunshine.
* Those Four Words : After all those years, he finally asked.
* Shall We Dance? : All he wanted was just one dance with his lover.
* The Tiger Came Back : Both Kagami and Aomine are stubborn, prideful males. One day, Kagami’s tolerance for Aomine finally snaps, and the two leave on a bad note. Both are missing each other dearly, but they have no idea why. Who knew they bore strong feelings for each other? They didn’t, that’s for sure.
* Forgive and Forget : When he misunderstands Kise's distress, the blonde decides to end it. Soon enough, Aomine misses his company, and wants to make amends but he has no idea what he did wrong. What happened to their happy, carefree moments back in Teikou? What caused Kise to put things to an end?
* Cooking Lessons : Kise wants to learn how to cook, and who better to teach him than Kagami? Little does the Seirin ace know, the copy cat has a plan up his sleeve.
* Tell Me What's Wrong : When Kise suddenly starts lying to Aomine, the male finds himself wondering what exactly is running through the blonde’s head.
* Bulletproof : Being a police officer is hard, but being the lover of a police officer isn't any easier—if not, it is harder. And it took Kise the very last time to realize his boyfriend wasn't as tough as he thought he was.
* Puppetry : "Shin-chan, look!" His bunny's mouth would touch his lips, and the master behind this, Takao, would only smile at the blush surfacing on the doctor's cheeks. However, the indirect kisses stop, and Midorma never realized just how much he cherished those moments."
* Back in Those Days : No one expected Haizaki and Kise to be childhood friends, and Kise never had the courage to admit what happened in their past; to apologize for his mistakes; to mend the torn bond between the two; to lift the weight off his chest. It isn't until Aomine persuades him to talk about it that Kise finally says what's been troubling him over the years."
* Protect Me : Kise’s threatened by Haizaki, who will take everything away from him. After he loses what he thinks is everything, he finds himself in the darkness, alone. Then there is Aomine, but can he save Kise from losing anything else?
ryoutachi on tumblr :
Unsafe External Link