Author has written 9 stories for Dragon Ball Z.
texaspeach's profile page
Want to contact me?
Use the Private Message button above.
12 December 2012
So, I haven't updated in... oh, about a year and a half, if I'm not mistaken. BUT, I have several good reasons:
1) I got married in July 2011 (yay me). Wedding planning is rather time-consuming.
2) I student taught August 2011 - November 2011. EXTREMELY time-consuming when you have a co-teacher that adheres to the "sink or swim" rule.
3) Graduated college in December 2011. Also found out that I was pregnant.
4) Worked my butt off to get money before said pregnancy turned into a kid.
5) June 2012 - had my daughter, and she is SPOILED ROTTEN. She was premature and I never put her down. Six months later, she expects the same. Never let anyone tell you that babies can't be spoiled, because they most certainly can!
However, I'm working on Chapter 9 of De Profundis, and I'm getting there. Bug is starting to stay happy for a little bit playing in her bouncer and watching Blue's Clues - it's worth getting those songs stuck in my head if it'll keep her happy long enough for me to get a shower and write a bit!
Sic Veta Est Duo - DBZ
Thus Is Life
Alea Iacta Est (completed 23 March 2009)
According to Suetonius, Julius Caesar said "alea iacta est" in 49 BC upon crossing the Rubicon. This action plunged the Roman Empire into civil war; the Rubicon was the border of Gaul, the province where Caesar was allowed to keep his army, and when he crossed the river he was technically "invading" Italy. With this action, he had passed the point of no return. I felt that this was an appropriate title for the story - Gohan's mere presence in the past changed the future irrevocably and with his decisions later on, he will have truly passed the point of no return.
De Profundis (incomplete; started 1 June 2009, updated on 20 May 2011)
"De profundis," or "from the depths," refers to drawing someone out of the depths of depression or misery. Gohan's experiences with Bardock and Raditz as well as his possession of Babadi have left deep marks in his mind, both good and bad. He has to struggle to come to terms with all that has happened and in doing so will try to raise himself from the depths of his depression.
Rice Ball (completed 1 August 2008)
Breathing (completed 26 September 2008)
That Crazy Little Thing Called Love (completed 25 December 2008)
Stepping Down (completed 25 July 2008)
Not What It Seems (completed 21 April 2009)
Agglutination (completed 13 May 2009)
The Hat (completed 31 December 2010)
Unsafe External Link