|War and Love|
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF... (So true...)
You talk to yourself a lot. (e.g. 'What would so and so do if they saw The Marauders shirtless?')
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Call me crazy because talking to yourself is the first sign of craziness.')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'What do you think about so and so?')
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, 'Holy crap, this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffeine (the two greatest things ever discovered!)
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
Crazy Shit You Should Do In An Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag,
2) STAND silent and motionless in the
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look
12) TRY to make personal calls on the
13) DRAW a little square on the floor
14) WHEN there's only one other person
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they
16) ASK if you can push the button for
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it
I promise to remember Bella
(\_/) Duncan: We speak only a few words prior to the Joining. But these words have been said since the first. Alistair, if you would?
Duncan: We speak only a few words prior to the Joining. But these words have been said since the first. Alistair, if you would?
Unsafe External Link