| PM . Follow . Favorite . Feed
|since||: 11-10-12, id: 4355198, Profile Updated: 05-07-13|
Author has written 23 stories for Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed, Great Gatsby, Edgar Allan Poe, Heart of Darkness, Joseph Conrad, and Rurouni Kenshin.
I'm not terribly good at these self-introductory thingums so I'll just say that:I'm a twenty- something college student.I love reading and writing with a passion, but gaming takes a significant portion of my time.I love to hear when you enjoy my stories, but criticism is also appreciated.Lastly, if there are any requests do feel free to let me know- I am always up for a challenge.
Higher rated chapters and stories will be posted on AO3, the link is here:
I'm currently in a spotty internet zone; updates will be delayed, but nothing is abandoned.
Completed- Restricted to AO3:
- Contractual Obligations: Femshep/Liara; Over and over she had been warned not to sign anything on Illium. Liara shows her why. (E)
- Every Last Fiber: Femshep/Liara; A collection of experimental one-shots written for the kinkmeme. (E)
- An Alternative to Relaxation: MShep/Liara; in which Shep and Liara find a new way to relax. (E)
- Method to Madness: Femshep/Thane: In which Thane teaches her a new use for her deepest fear. (E)
- The Burden of Wisdom: Ezio/Leo; in which Ezio decides that Leo is his and he doesn't much care for sharing. (M/E)
Intro. out of the way, the following are stories that I will be writing/posting when I finally have the time for it:
- Friends of a feather
: In which Maria gets tired of Altair having all the fun. (M)Forbidden Fruit
: Maria learns it just might be better to leave the apple alone. (M)/(E)Criss-Cross
: In which Altair recounts the stories behind his favorite scarsThe Second Circle of Hell
: AU. Altair is forced to atone for his sins and drags Maria along for the ride.
- Eagle-eyes and Heavy Feet: In which Altair and Malik both prove to be novices at heart.
- Properties of Recursion: Sethos learns a valuable lesson on why it is better to leave Peabody be. (T)
Hungry City Chronicles
- Toccata and Fugue: In which Hester learns the arts are a little harder than she suspected. (K)
- Immutability: They both knew this day was coming; had expected it far sooner in fact. (T)
- The Distance between Two Points: It isn't the first argument, and it won't be the last. (M)
- Eye of the Beholder: He's not sure when it happened exactly, but he's beginning to see her in a new light. (M)
- To Her Coy Mistress: In which Liara takes her time learning all of Shepard's quirks. (M)/(E)
- Hold that Thought: She's always so bossy, but for once he disagrees. (E)
- Armistice: He's welcome to disagree, but she's still the commander here. (M)
- Sweet Addictions: She could have her cake and eat it too. (T)
- Privilege of Authority: It's frustrating how often he forgets who's in charge. (E)
- Thicker than Water: AU. In which Shepard joins with Cerberus, and Thane reconsiders a contract. (M)/(E)
- Pray for Nightfall: She wouldn't have to worry so much if he could remember that he was mortal. (M)
- Heritable Traits: He hates this little reunions, but she won't let him miss even one. (M)
- The Quality of Mercy: AU. In which Thane takes the shot. (T)
- The Purpose of Justice: AU. She survived, but at this point she wishes she hadn't. (M)
- Perchance to Dream: AU. It isn't until he lies dying that he sees what could have been. (T)
- The Search for Intelligent Life: Joker/EDI. He asked her to keep out, but she never listens. (T)
- The Very Image of a Sloshed Salarian: Gen. Dr. Chakwas meets her first soused salarian. (T)
- Darkest Before Dawn: Liara/Feron. Thankfully she's always there when he wakes up. (T)
- Tenchuu: Battousai/Tomoe; Deception is second nature to her and revenge is all he knows. (M)/ (E)
- Down the Rabbit Hole: Battousai/Kaoru; Wonderland AU in which Kaoru must find a way out or risk staying with the red king forever. (M)/(E)
- A Game of Chase: Evan/Miri; Why can't he act his age for once? (T)
- Midwinter's Luck: Alanna/George; in which Alanna learns George doesn't care much for cold either. (M)
- Haste is a Virtue: Daine/Numair; So Daine tells him anyway. (M)
- Crescendo: Kel/Dom; He's always suspected, now he knows. She's crazy. (T)
Wheel of Time
- Sun-dappled: Egwene/Gawyn. Even the Amyrlin needs a day of rest; Gawyn approves.
- The Paths Diverged: Gaidal/Birgitte; One hundred and one ways Gaidal and Birgitte might have met and died and met again.