Author has written 1 story for Spyro the Dragon.
This authers Elvish name is Elrond Melwasúl(Why it was put there he has no idea and is irrelevent).Now this auther has yet to publish or even begin his stories but I asure those of you who are wondering [How good will it be] well I'm wondering the exact same thing but hey who gives a s*t.
I am a natural born reader though not writer I'm still gonna write anyway because chances are I will never know any of you personally which gives me more freedom for speech than anywhere else well not literally speech but you get it.The actual meaning of my pen name is the same but the only difference is it is in a language I created for myself for no other reason for the fact that people will have no idea what I'm saying which many people would find is incredibly useful when you wish to mock someone without them knowing...to their faces lulz
Epic thought,the game epic battle fantasy 4 makes a reference to minecraft in the crystal caverns
Now these are just for fun and the fact that everyone wether real or fictional always has something good to say or has some sort of motto
It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you'll die. What is it?
Nothing. Nothing is greater than God, nothing is more evil than the devil, the poor have nothing, the rich need nothing and if you eat nothing you'll die
It walks on four legs in the morning, two legs at noon and three legs in the evening. What is it?
Man (or woman). Crawls on all fours as a baby, walks on two legs as an adult and uses two legs and a cane when they're old.
I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?
The letter e. End, timE, spacE, Every placE
What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats?
I never was, am always to be. No one ever saw me, nor ever will. And yet I am the confidence of all, To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball. What am I?
Tomorrow or the future.
At night they come without being fetched. By day they are lost without being stolen. What are they?
There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house. Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies. What is it?
What is in seasons, seconds, centuries and minutes but not in decades, years or days?
The letter 'n'.
Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is
It states, "There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word?" The third word of that phrase is of course "language." Don't get angry at me, I didn't make it up :)
The person who makes it, sells it. The person who buys it never uses it and the person who uses it doesn't know they are. What is it?
The more you have of it, the less you see. What is it?
What has a head, a tail, is brown, and has no legs?
What English word has three consecutive double letters?
Bookkeeper. An alternate, tricky, answer could be Woollen (where W is a "double u")
What's black when you get it, red when you use it, and white when you're all through with it?
You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?
An ear of corn.
I am always hungry, I must always be fed, The finger I touch, Will soon turn red
Ripped from my mother's womb, Beaten and burned, I become a blood thirsty killer. What am I?
I know a word of letters three. Add two, and fewer there will be
I give you a group of three. One is sitting down, and will never get up. The second eats as much as is given to him, yet is always hungry. The third goes away and never returns.
Stove, fire, smoke
I have four legs but no tail. Usually I am heard only at night. What am I?
A frog. The frog is an amphibian in the order Anura (meaning "tail-less") and usually makes noises at night during its mating season.
Half-way up the hill, I see thee at last, lying beneath me with thy sounds and sights -- A city in the twilight, dim and vast, with smoking roofs, soft bells, and gleaming lights.
The past. (Longfellow)
When young, I am sweet in the sun. When middle-aged, I make you gay. When old, I am valued more than ever.
All about, but cannot be seen, Can be captured, cannot be held, No throat, but can be heard.
If you break me I do not stop working, If you touch me I may be snared, If you lose me Nothing will matter.
Until I am measured I am not known, Yet how you miss me When I have flown.
I drive men mad For love of me, Easily beaten, Never free.
When set loose I fly away, Never so cursed As when I go astray.
Lighter than what I am made of, More of me is hidden Than is seen.
Each morning I appear To lie at your feet, All day I will follow No matter how fast you run, Yet I nearly perish In the midday sun.
My life can be measured in hours, I serve by being devoured. Thin, I am quick Fat, I am slow Wind is my foe.
Often will I spin a tale,never will I charge a fee,I'll amuse you an entire eave,but alas you wont remember me.What am I?
I have seas without water,mountains without sand,towns without people,mountains without land.What am I?
I'm rarely touched but often held if you have wit you'll use me well.What am I
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, Owl of the Night, WhatWouldRonandHermioneDo, American Dreamer Girl, Crystalized Chaos, Silver Chaos-Light, Nekoearlover, Randompanda940, Emmett's evil vampire bunnies, Pentacle Witch 13, XxXSilverShadowXxX, Only if you wish it, I-Am-The-TARDIS,TheDragonRises8499
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, GoodyGoody23, -xIxHEARTxEDWARDx-, sakurabloom1124, AzarathianWarrior, Wolfofdoom, guard of the twilight, Jarl of the North,TheDragonRises8499
I like cheese (uh, no I don't). I have seen purple cows. If two gooses are geese, then why aren't two moose meese, or when two foots are feet, why aren't two footballs feetball? Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile,And add your name to this list:Jarl of the North,TheDragonRises8499
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you have ever fallen up a flight of stairs, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCaffe, (actually I have) Hyperactiveley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Tsuyu Mikazuki (I do all the time!), WeaselChick, Celyna (I fall up the steps to school every time I go up them... sadly...), SSAHC, Sanoon, Phantom-Flames, Leopardheart (just once, but still...), Littlewhisker (I do it all the time so get over it!) Flamestar211, Firestar's Gal, Amberstar-leader of SkyClan (sadly, I just entered middle school and I have a two-story house and so I am falling up the stairs all the time!!),the freak locked in ur closet, Guard of the twilight, xKronikPrimexDragonx, Jarl of the North,TheDragonRises8499
If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are a member of the sky army,copy this,and add your name,then send your name so I can add it:TheDragonRises8499
If you are a star (minecraft universe subscriber),copy this,and add your name,then send your name so I can add it:TheDragonRises8499
If you are a swifter (chimseyswift universe subscriber),copy this,and add your name,then send your name so I can add it:TheDragonRises8499
If you are a Yoganaut (Yogscast subscriber),copy this,and add your name,then send your name so I can add it:TheDragonRises8499
Copy and paste if...
You're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews You have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, hard, across the face You've ever talked to yourself You have ever watched TV, got to a commercial then completely forgot what you were watching If Fanfiction to you is what Facebook is to other people If you sometimes absolutely have to write something. If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb or rude
If you think that anything is possible (religions bieng right and the existence of NEE's(non-earth-entities))then copy this on to your profile
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. (or uses an MP3 player and dances to their OWN music(Because Nothing on the school's playlist is even anything you are familiar with, seriously what the heck is a dougie anyway?)) I am the girl that people look through when I say something. (Or stare at you because what you said no sane person would know.) I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. (Or has never even considered the possibility of being normal as anything more than a nightmare.) I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face.I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone.(Or uses Facebook for games and sharing the weird junk I find by accident on the internet.) I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. (and knows the name and healing uses of the flower, and hopes to fall through the puddle into another world.)
BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with something knew every month, who can express herself better with words and actions than anyone else, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.: Iheartjake1220, FaerieRose13., Slytherin Queen 1.30, Paramore Fanatic 13, Alienatia, Ptroxsora, Jarl of the North (I'm a guy, though),TheDragonRises8499(I'm also a guy but its just a metaphor)
If you can Raed this, you have a sgtrane mnid too. Can you raed this? Olny aoubt 75 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the only iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed this forwrad it. COPY AND PASTE ONLY IF YOU CAN READ IT
10 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity. (I LOVE THIS :D) 1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down. 2. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that. 3. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso. 4. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds" 5. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk. 6. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face. 7. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go." 8. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood. 9. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go." 10. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...Copy and Paste this into your profile!!! 11.Give your pet door a name and take it for walks every day*11 is added by TheDragonRises8499]
If you know a video game/book/movie character that needs to exist, copy and paste this into your profile
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella BEST FRIENDS:Take yours and say 'RUN RUN!'
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink. BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa. BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail. BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying "Man we're screwed up!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry. BEST FRIENDS: Won’t tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when you’re not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Ask you to write down your number. BEST FRIENDS: Have you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back. BEST FRIENDS: Lose your crap and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you. BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the ass of everyone in the crowd that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door. BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone. BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are temporary BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the girl rejects you BEST FRIENDS: Will call her saying "seven days"
FRIENDS: Hide you from the cops. BEST FRIENDS: Are probably the reason they're after you in the first place...
FRIENDS: Will go to a concert with you. BEST FRIEND: will help you kidnap the band.
FRIENDS: Will help you up when you fall. BEST FRIENDS: Will trip you again and/or sit on your back to keep you down/Keep going saying ''walk much''
FRIENDS: Will ask whats wrong BEST FRIENDS: Will go to the person who made you sad with a shovel
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter BEST FRIENDS: Will re-post this!
If every time you hear the word rum, you automatically think of Captain Jack Sparrow, copy and paste this into your profile
108 things you don't need to know but should know anyway
1. Look at your zipper. See the initials YKK? It stands for Yoshida Kogyo Kabushibibaisha, the world's largest zipper manufacturer.
2. 40% of McDonald's profits come from the sales of Happy Meals. (Okay)
3. 315 entries in Webster's 1996 Dictionary were misspelled. (Thats just sad...)
4. On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily. (Wow, talk about human error)
5. Chocolate kills dogs! True, chocolate affects a dog's heart and nervous system. A few ounces is enough to kill a small sized dog. (Awww, sad doggie)
6. Ketchup was sold in the 1830's as a medicine. (How dumb can people get)
7. Leonardo daVinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time. (YAY!)
8. Because metal was scarce, the Oscars given out during World War II were made of wood. (Haha!)
9. There are no clocks in Las Vegas casinos. (Shame...shame...)
10. Leonardo daVinci invented scissors. Also, it took him 10 years to paint Mona Lisa's lips. (Talk about perfection)
11. Bruce Lee was so fast that they actually had to slow a film down so you could see his moves. That's the opposite of the norm. (Oh yeah :) )
12. The original name for the butterfly was flutterby.
13. By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back, you can't sink in quicksand. (Good to know)
14. Mosquito repellents don't repel. They hide you. The spray blocks the mosquito's sensors so they don't know you're there. (Invisibility cloak!)
15. Dentists recommend that a toothbrush be kept at least six feet away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the flush. (I'm keeping mine in the car, EWWW!)
16. The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley's gum.
17. Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike annually than all of the Nike factory workers in Malaysia combined.
18. Marilyn Monroe had six toes on one foot.
19. Adolf Hitler's mother seriously considered having an abortion but was talked out of it by her doctor. (All I'm gonna say is...shmushmortion clinic.)
20. The three most valuable brand names on earth: Marlboro, Coca-Cola, and Budweiser, in that order.
21. To escape the grip of a crocodile's jaws, prick your fingers into its eyeballs. It will let you go instantly.
22. The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
23. The "pound" (#) key on your keyboard is called an octothorp.
24. The only domestic animal not mentioned in the Bible is the cat.
25. Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
26. The average person's left hand does 56% of the typing.
27. "Dreamt" is the only word in the English language that ends in "mt".
28. It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
29. In Chinese, the KFC slogan "finger lickin' good" comes out as "eat your fingers off".
30. A cockroach can live for 10 days without a head.
31. We shed 40 pounds of skin a lifetime.
32. Yo-Yos were once used as weapons in the Philippines.
33. Mexico City sinks about 10 inches a year.
34. Brains are more active sleeping than watching TV.
35. Blue is the favorite color of 80% of Americans.
36. When a person shakes their head from side to side, he is saying "yes" in Sri Lanka.
37. There are more chickens than people in the world.
38. The thumbnail grows the slowest, and the middle nail grows the fastest.
39. There are more telephones than people in Washington, D.C.
40. The average four year-old child asks over four hundred questions a day.
41. The average person presses the snooze button on their alarm clock three times each morning.
42. The three wealthiest families in the world have more assets than the combined wealth of the forty-eight poorest nations.
43. The first owner of the Marlboro Cigarette Company died of lung cancer.
44. Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
45. The world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.
46. Our eyes remain the same size from birth onward, but our noses and ears never stop growing.
47. You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching TV.
48. A person will die from total lack of sleep sooner than from starvation. Death will occur about 10 days without sleep, while starvation takes a few weeks.
49. Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
50. The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows.
51. When the moon is directly overhead, you weigh slightly less.
52. Alexander Graham Bell, the inventor of the telephone, never telephoned his wife or mother because they were both deaf.
53. A psychology student in New York rented out her spare room to a carpenter in order to nag him constantly and study his reactions. After weeks of needling, he snapped and beat her repeatedly with an axe, leaving her mentally retarded
54. "I am." is the shortest complete sentence in the English language
55. Colgate faced a big obstacle marketing toothpaste in Spanish speaking countries because Colgate translates into the command, "go hang yourself."
56. Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different.
57. "Bookkeeper" is the only word in English language with three consecutive double letters.
58. Right handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left handed people.
59. The sentence "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog", uses every letter in the English language.
60. If the population of China walked past you in single line, the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction
61. China has more English speakers than the United States.
62. Every human spent about half an hour as a single cell.
63. Each square inch of human skin consists of twenty feet of blood vessels.
64. An average person uses the bathroom 6 times per day.
65. Babies are born with 300 bones, but by adulthood we have only 206 in our bodies.
66. Beards are the fastest growing hairs on the human body. If the average man never trimmed his beard, it would grow to nearly 30 feet long in his lifetime.
67. According to Genesis 1:20-22, the chicken came before the egg.
68. The longest place name still in use is: Taumatawhakatangihangaoauauotameteaturi-Pukakpikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuaki tanatahu - a New Zealand hill.
69. If you leave Tokyo by plane at 7:00am, you will arrive in Honolulu at approximately 4:30pm the previous day.
70. Scientists in Australia's Parkes Observatory thought they had positive proof of alien life, when they began picking up radio-waves from space. However, after investigation, the radio emissions were traced to a microwave in the building.
71. Wearing headphones for an hour increases the bacteria in your ear 700 times.
72. More than 40,000 parasites and 250 types of bacteria are exchanged during a French kiss.
73. Men can read smaller print than women, but women can hear better.
74. Coca-Cola was originally green.
75. The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
76. The name of all the continents ends with the same letter that they start with.
77. There are two credit cards for every person in the United States.
78. "Typewriter" is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.
79. Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
80. You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.
81. It is impossible to lick your elbow.
82. People say, "Bless you", when you sneeze because when you sneeze, your heart stops for a millisecond.
83. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.(they can in MINECRAFT)
84. The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.
85. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
86. Each king in a deck of playing cards represents great king from history. Spades - King David, Clubs - Alexander the Great, Hearts - Charlemagne, Diamonds - Julius Caesar.
87. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
88. If a statue of a person in the park on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle.
89. If the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle.
90. If the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.
91. Honey is the only food that doesn't spoil.
92. A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
93. A snail can sleep for three years.
94. All polar bears are left handed.
95. American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first-class.
96. Butterflies taste with their feet.
97. Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.
98. In the last 4000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
99. On average, people fear spiders more than they do death.
100. Shakespeare invented the words 'assassination' and 'bump'.
101. Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
102. An ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
103. The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
104. The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
105. Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over a million descendants.
106. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
107. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
108. And finally, 99% of the people who read this will try to lick their elbow (haha! I did this!)
109.Sleep deprivation is the most effective and most used form of torture and the looming threat of the fact that it will kill you in 10 days makes it worst
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. " There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16 My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to get stuck that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me. "
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you".
POST THIS IF YOU LOVE YOUR MOM!!!
I am not a HUGE PJO fan but why would I pass up a chance to have something strange or reasonably so on my profile
Normal people: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast
PJO FANS: will tell Zeus to make it rain.
Normal people: say OMG!
PJO FANS: say OH MY GODS!
Normal people: go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings.
PJO FANS: won't go to one because they will take away their awesome demigod powers.
Normal people: say shut up or I'll tell on you!
PJO FANS: say shut up or my godly parent will vaporize you!
Normal people: think that PJO fans are stupid.
PJO FANS: know that normal people are stupid
Normal people: when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
PJO FANS: when being chased use their awesome demigod powers.
Normal people: get nervous/scared during thunderstorms
PJO FANS: tell Zeus to calm down
Normal people: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation
PJO FANS: would try and find Camp Half Blood
Normal people: don't have this on their profile
PJO FANS: MUST have this on their profile
No matter how strong you are or how much power you have there is always some one greater and greater than before, it's an endless cycle.
If you desire power have a reason for it, wanting just because so you can be strong or great isn't a reason to me.
People get stronger when they have something to protect.
When you meet power with more power only destruction and pain are left.
Life goes on no matter what.
Change is a part of life, everything changes so it's pointless to get angry or stop it, just adapt and move on.
Live and Learn, you're going to make mistakes in life because that's part of being human.
It's no fun living life all alone, make friends, cherish them, that's one of the key secrets to life.
Love can change the world and people only have faith in it.
Don't let anyone control you or shape your beliefs, you are your own person.
The world is full of endless possibilities.
Always try to find the good in the bad, even when others call you out on it.
Every beginning is an end and every end is just a new beginning.
Judge a person based on their heart not by blood, race, appearance, or anything else.
If you're curious about something, explore it always be open to new possibilities.
Love and woman are probably things you can spend a three whole lifetimes researching and still be completely dumbfounded by both.
The world is a part of you and and you are a part of the world.
Life is hard and cruel yet at the same time it's so amazing and beautiful so don't ever give u on living.
Taking the easy way out gets you nothing in almost every area of interest. Take the hard way then come and talk to me.
It's during the hard times and when things get really bad that you find out who your friends are.
The only time to give up on something important is when you're dead.
If you desire vengeance so be it, only know when enough is enough and when to stop.
Everything ends, death by old age is a rule of nature. Make the time you have worth something
Q&A with the DragonRises8499
What is your real name?
Shoots interviewer in the leg with N7 Javelin]You don't need to know that
*Not in pain,Undead go figure]How old are you?
14 and have been since I realised I was immortal 17,348 yearsago
I thought you would actually know that because I haven't got the foggiest
I hear your a gamer,what are your favourite games?
If I started that list we'd still be here one hundred google(Thats one hundred zero's bitches) years from now
Anything that comes my way really,bieng immortal can sometimes be quite boring I actually spent my first 4,953 years here trying to figure out how to jump between universes but its nice to come home every once in a while
How do you jump between universes?
Forget I asked
*Turns around] Wheres the door?
Uuuuh no clue.This house sorta has its own mind but dont worry itll find you eventually
[Rooms shuffle around taking interviewer with them]Good riddance
Camera cuts off but we hear plenty of screams and crunching to lighten our mood as the cameraman is crushed between two moving walls
Unsafe External Link