Author has written 1 story for Doctor Who, and Ninjago.
Hi guys. I'm TheMajesticTaleinator. I hope you like my books and if you flame me warning: I'm physic and i know where you live. Mwahahaha. But ya and stuff. Kay, coolio! Bi!
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS:Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Won’t tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when you’re not down anymore.
FRIENDS:Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are temporary
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you
FRIENDS:hides you from the cops.
FRIENDS:will go to a concert with you.
FRIENDS:will help you up when you fall.
Will ask whats wrong
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.(I do this most days)
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.(A lot)
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile(It's a place where my favorite characters all live!)
Imagine Justin Bieber stand on the edge of a 13 story cliff. 92% of the world would say, "NOOOOOOOOOO!" The other 8% would say, "Do a flip, do a flip!"
Miley Cyrus, Edward Cullen and friends, Plus Justin Beaver are on a diving board on top of Mount Olympus (NYC)
91% would be sobbing. Copy if your one of the nine percent with snacks and theater seats.
On Sears hairdryer:
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
Please read-true story (not me)
Now you have 2 choices:
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
If you have written an awesome story, but can never seem to finish it, copy this to your profile.
If you ever wished you could talk to animals or be an animal, copy and paste this onto your profile.
.eliforp ruoy otni etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
"Gibberish, gibberish, gibberish. I can speak gibberish too, you know." Peter, Neverland Part II
"If you were waiting for the opportune moment, That was it." CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow, Prites of the Caribbean CBP
"Me? I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly, stupid." CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow, Prites of the Caribbean CBP
"I can name fingers and can point names." CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean OST
"Clergyman, on the off chance that this does not go well for me, I would like you to note it-hearing now-that I am fully prepared to believe in whatever I must, and be welcomed into that place where all the "goody-goodies" want to go once they pop their clogs. Savvy?" CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean OST
"There's no stupid questions, just stupid people." My 6th grade history teacher
"I'm not allowed to derictly insult visitors." the Real Bernard, Megamind
Join the dark side, Mwuhahahaha!!
Today I saw two blue beach houses next to each other. One was named Parkplace. The other was Boardwalk. Half of the world would not understand this. Half would. Copy this if you understand this riddle and add your profile name.
You know you're addicted to Pirates of the Caribbean when...
- You buy anything you see with PotC on it, even if the thing is completely useless.
- You'd drink rum even though you don't really like it!
- You don't just quote the movie, you regularly quote the deleted scenes and outtakes.
- You quote it without realizing it.
- You say "I'm disinclined to acquiesce your request" instead of 'no'.
- You correct people who forget to say Captain Jack Sparrow.
- You walk like Jack.
- You get really excited about 'Talk Like A Pirate Day'
Take 3 minutes and try this...it will freak you out...BUT NO CHEATING!
This game has a funny/spooky outcome.
Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It's worth a try.
First..get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family...) in the 4th, 5th, and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11. (Go with your instincts!)
6. Finally, make a wish.
And now the key for the game...
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
NOW...post this bulletin (don't reply) within the hour. IF you do, your wish will come true...
If you don't it will become the opposite.
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murderer chanted," Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
Things I'm not allowed to do at Hogwarts. (With commentary by Sequoia Grant)
1) Seamus Finnigan is not after me lucky charms. (He is too!)
2) I do not weigh the same as a duck. Nor should I try to act like one. (Humph.)
3) "I've heard every possible joke about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge. (It is a challenge though!)
4) I will not sing "we're off to see the wizard" when sent to the Headmaster's office. (Oppsie.)
5) I will not bring a Magic Eight Ball to Divination class (It would be fun to see what the teacher would do though! Trelawney would be entranced by it.)
6) I will not, under any circumstances, ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss. (Now why would I do that?)
7) Professor Flitwick's first name is not Yoda (Yoda...his first name is not.)
8) Remus Lupin does not want a flea collar (Okay! That's just mean! Who ever came up with this is a jerk!)
9) First years are not allowed to be fed to Fluffy (Darn it!!!)
10) I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his "time of the month" (Again...that's mean.)
11) I will not give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals (BRB, I got some Pokemon cards to deliver.)
12) I will not sing the Badger Song during Hufflepuff-Slytherin Quidditch matches (Why would I be there in the first place?)
13) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball (Sorry Pansy.)
14) When Death-Eaters are attacking Hogsmeade, I shall not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To the Bat Mobile, Robin!" (It wouldn't be Robin though, it would be Paige!!!)
15) When a class-mate falls asleep, I shall not take advantage of the fact and draw a Dark Mark on his arm. (C’mon!)
16) It's not necessary for me to yell "BURN!" every time Snape takes house points from Gryffindor (Why would I do that? I am a Gryffindor!)
17) Any resemblance between Dementors and Nazgul is simply coincidental. (Sure it is…)
18) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny. Even if he is wearing an orange anorak. (Darn!)
19) I will not refer to the Weasley Twins as "bookends" (I gotta use that!)
20) I will not dress up in a Dementor's suit and use a dust buster on Harry's lips to make him do what I want. (I can’t have any fun can I?)
21) I will not scare the Arithmancy students with my Calculus book. (Behold! The horrors of Calculus!)
22) I will not hold my wand in the air before I casting spells shouting "I got the power!" (A little too late!!!)
23) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that the Knights who say Ni have challenged him to a duel and then have students yell "Ni!" from various directions. (Oh my gosh! I have to do that now!!!)
24) I am not Xena: Warrior Princess and I shall not use war cries to signal my entrance when I enter a classroom. (You’re a jerk.)
25) It’s not necessary for me to yell "Bam!" every time I apparate. (Oh my gosh! Yes it is!!!)
26) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallway. (I will too!)
27) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music when wandering the halls. (Darn it!!)
28) "To conquer the earth with flying monkeys" is not an appropriate career choice. (Say what?)
29) I am not allowed to begin Herbology class by singing the theme song to "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" (And people wonder why I am sent to Filch’s office so often.)
30) I am not allowed to paint the house elves blue and call them smurfs. (Do you realize how funny that would be?!!!?)
33) It is a bad idea to tell Professor McGonagall that she takes herself too seriously. (Not really…)
34) "Ya'll check this junk out!" is not an appropriate way to announce that I am about to conduct an experimental spell. (DON'T DO IT PAIGE!!!)
35) I will not say the phrase "Dude, get a life" to Voldemort. (Man! Now I gotta take that one off my list of things to do...)
36) Should I chance to see a Death Eater wearing a white mask, I should not start singing anything from The Phantom of the Opera. (Too late..."Down once more to the dungeon of my black despair!”)
You see that girl you just called odd?
1. You can't lick all your teeth
2. You just tried to do it
3. The first fact is a lie
4.Your smiling because you feel stupid
6.Your still laughing
Sorry about all that sad stuff. I like sentimental stuff. Now build a bridge and get over it.
Now go read my stories!
Unsafe External Link