Author has written 6 stories for Tinkerbell, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Hello my dedicated reader! If you want to know what happened to my Ask the Gods! story, I had to delete it.
Did you know that 98 percent of teenagers will not stand up for God and 93 percent of the people who read this won't repost it? Repost if you believe in God.
God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what and if you stand up for him he will stand up for you.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, put this on your profile and don't deny this because the bible says, "Deny me and I will deny you in front of my father in the gates of heaven."
I believe in the big bang; God said, "Bang!" and there it was! LOL. Copy/Paste this into your profile if you think evolution is pure nonsense.
Copy/Paste if you believe in the creation story that was told in Genesis chapter 1:)
A Kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they were drawing. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's work. As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what the drawing was. The girl replied, "I'm drawing God." The teacher paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like." Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing, the girl replied, "They will in a minute."
A Sunday school teacher was discussing the Ten Commandments with her five and six year olds. After explaining the commandment to "honor" thy Father and thy Mother, she asked, "Is there a commandment that teaches us how to treat our brothers and sisters?" Without missing a beat one little boy (the oldest of a family) answered, "Thou shall not kill."
One day a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the kitchen sink. She suddenly noticed that her mother had several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast on her brunette head. She looked at her mother and inquisitively asked, "Why are some of your hairs white, Mom?" Her mother replied, "Well, every time that you do something wrong and make me cry or unhappy, one of my hairs turns white." The little girl thought about this revelation for a while and then said, "Momma, how come ALL of grandma's hairs are white?"
The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray: "Take only ONE . God is watching." Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies. A child had written a note, "Take all you want. God is watching the apples."
Favorite couples- Tinkerbell/Terence, Vidia/OC, Rosetta/Sled, Dewey/Fairy Mary or Fairy Gary/Fairy Mary, Clarion/Milori, Silvermist/Clank(unofficial, but they are just both so sweet and innocent, they'd look good together), Fawn/Buck and Gliss/Bobble.
Least Favorite Couples- Tink/Vidia(I cannot STAND it!), Bobble/Clank(don't absolutely hate it, but it doesn't thrill me either), and Terence/OC(I hate when people try to get him someone instead of Tink. It's like giving Clarion someone besides Milori), and Clarion/Spring(it used to be a popular couple that I never really got into. Now everyone's stopped it's support because Clarion/Milori is just so awesome).
Favorite Characters- Vidia(she kicks butt), Queen Clarion(don't know why), Lord Milori(he is HOT) and Prilla(she's is just so cute and sweet).
Least Favorite Characters- Rumble(that arrogant Thunder-Head), Iridessa(I don't hate her, but she doesn't thrill me either) and OC's that are very Mary Sue or Gary Stu like.
Favorite Movie- Secret of the Wings
Least Favorite Movie- Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue(Vidia's sudden change was very hard to believe and it's a bit nauseating of how nice she got)
Favorite Book- Vidia and the Fairy Crown, Vidia Meets her Match and Prilla and the Butterfly Lie.
Least Favorite Books- I don't really hate any. Except for Trouble with Tink. The fact that in that book they made it so she couldn't do her talent well unless she had a special hammer was disappointing. I would think that she'd be able to do her talent fine no matter what the tool.
List Tinkerbell favorite characters in no particular order:
1. Have you read a Six/Eleven Fanfic? Do you want to?
I haven't read one and I don't plan on making one.
2. Do you think 4 is hot? How hot?
I'm a girl, so this is pretty awkward. But I do think she'd pretty.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Holy mother of Neverland! *Insert choice of curse here*
4. Can you recall any fic about nine?
Yeah, not all of them are good but there is Rosetta fics.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Er, maybe. But I ship Terebell (Terence/Tinkerbell)!
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
Prilla/Rosetta or Prilla/Fairy Mary. I personally think it's be awkward with Prilla/Fairy Mary... I'll ship Prilla/Rosetta(just for this question).
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having an intimate moment?
Dewey: *Runs out screaming* AAAAAAAAAHHHHH! My eyes!
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten Fic.
Clarion is upset about her recent break-up with Lord Milori. A certain old Scottish dust keeper might be able to cheer her up.
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
No... not yet but knowing the crazy pairings I've seen on Tink fics, I'm not holding my breath.
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort Fic.
11. If you wrote a song fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
No idea, I'm going to have to get back to this question later.
12. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve Fic, what would the warning be?
Warning: A slash, don't read if that upsets you. Also, don't read if you like Milarion(Milori/Clarion)
13. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
The last one I wrote which was a while ago.
14. (1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (7) runs off with (4). (1), broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).
Milori and Dewey are in a happy relationship until Dewey runs off with Vidia. Milori, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Bobble and a brief unhappy affair with Clank, then follows the wise advice of Prilla and finds true love with Clarion.
-- Dewey/Milori is a maybe but... wtf! Vidia/Dewey! Then Milori goes and has a one-stand with Bobble. I don't know about you but that image gives me nightmares. Naturally Milori would be unhappy with Clank, can you see them working out? Did it really take Prilla to let Milori know that he loved Clarion? At least he ended up with her.
15. How would you feel if Seven/Eight were in a fight?
NO! Not Dewey and Fairy Mary! They can't break up!
16. What would you think if you found (4) was a really good friend of a sibling or relative of yours?
Yes! Vidia, I am related to you(in a way)!
17. How would you react if you saw (8) and (11) in a closet together with a rubber ducky?
-_-... GIVE ME MY DUCK! >:C
Goes all, redneck Duck Dynasty on them*
18. How would you feel if (2) dissed you in the worst possible way ever?
I would diss her right back. Others may cower when you explode, little Tinker, but not me! I SEND THE LIBERALS RUNNING! FEAR ME!
19. You just came home from school and all of your friends hate you, your teacher just gave you an F on the most important project of the year (just imagine it happened for the smart alecks out there), and your parents have grounded you as your teacher had already called and told them of your grade. You open the door to your bedroom and you find (10) rummaging through your stuff. What do you do?
O_o... Never mind, I'm in to bad of a mood to care if I'm seeing fairies.
20. What would you think if (1) was emo and had tried to slit his/her wrists? If (1) is already emo/slit his/her wrists already, what would you think if (1) became the most optimistic person in the world?
Ugh, Milori! Don't go all emo on us. If you must, don't slit your wrists in here. My mom will have a panic attack if you get blood all over her nice floor.
21. What would you feel this second if (4) gave you a daisy right now?
Okay! Whoever replaced Vidia with this trespasser didn't do a very good job!
22. (6) has just stolen your hairbrush. What is the first thing you would say?
Oh, wheeeerrrreee is my hairbrush?*singing in awesome Veggie Tales tune*
23. (7), (9), and (4) have banded together at 3 in the morning and starts to sing Home on the range as loud as they can, waking you up. What is the first thing you think?
Wakes up in the morning* What's with the annoying bells?
24. (2) and (11) are your teachers. What would you do?
Tink and Bobble! You're so cool!
looks around classroom*
Ah, I wasn't aware I had signed up for engineering... hmm. Awkward...
25. What would you do if 1 woke you in the middle of the night?
Milori... shouldn't you be in bed with Clarion. ;)
26. 3 walked into the bathroom while you were showering?
WEIRDO! I'M GOING *BLEEPIN* DESTROY YOU!
27. 4 announced he/she's going to marry 9 tomorrow?
Er, I think you should reconsider that marriage to Rosetta, Vidia. I'm pretty sure you don't feel that way.
28. 5 cooked you dinner?
Aw, Prilla, your so sweet! I love cookies!
29. 6 was laying on the beach next to you, asleep?
Anyone got a marker?
gets marker and draws a mustache*
30. 7 suddenly confessed to being part of your family?
Dewey is... related to me? Cool! That's why I have a thing for books!
31. 8 got into the hospital somehow?
So, Fairy Mary, did this have anything to do with Tink?
Fairy Mary Nods*
Hmm, I shouldn't have expected anything different.
32. 9 made fun of your friends?
I didn't know you were a bully Rosetta. Wait, I have friends?!
33. 10 ignores you all the time?
Grr, I swear I didn't steal an extra cup of dust, Fairy Gary! Honest!
34. 2 serial killers are hunting you down. What does 1 do?
If I were the serial killers, I would run. Real fast.
35. You're on a vacation with 2 and break your leg. What does 2 do?
Makes some cast out of spare stuff she finds on the beach(cuz' she's Tinkerbell).
36. It's your Bday. What does 3 give you?
Nothing, she's to busy running a country. She can't give a gift to every person on their birthday.
37. You're stuck in a burning house. What does 4 do?
Vidia uses her fast-flying skills to fly to a river to get water.
38. You're gonna do something that'll mortally embarrass you. What does 5 do?
Prilla will cheer me up. She's just so nice. :)
39. You're about to marry 10. What's 1's reaction?
Milori: Alright then. Wait, is this the part I'm suppose to say "I hope you'll be happy together"? I thought Gary wasn't even talking to you.
40. You got dumped. How will 7 cheer you up?
He'd give me real good advice.
41. You compete in a tournament. How does 9 support you?
She might not help. She might be too afraid of getting dirty.
42. You can't stop laughing. What does 10 do?
Fairy Gary: That's it, we're getting a divorce.
43. 1 is all you've ever dreamed of. Why?
His smexy voice.
44. 2 tells you about his/her deeply hidden love for 9.
Tinkerbell has a hidden love for Rosetta...?
Just, don't Tink. Rosetta is probably a player(don't know why I think she is but I just do).
45. You're dating 3 and you're introduced to his/her parents. Do you get along?
So, I'm dating Clarion(huh, Milori won't be too pleased about this). Wait!? She has parents?!
46. Will 5 and 6 ever kiss?
Will Prilla ever kiss Vidia's boyfriend, Thorn? Not unless she has a death wish.
47. You got a haircut and 7 won't stop looking at you. What's on your mind?
Like your haircut is any better Einstein!
48. You spot 10 kissing 1. What's your reaction?
AHHH! What has this world come too?!
barfs up breakfast/lunch/supper*
49. You notice 3 and 4 have been in a room alone for MORE than a few hours. What are you thinking?
I'd probably send someone in to check on them to make sure they're both alive.
50. Could 1 and 6 be soul mates?
No. You have no clue how messed up Milori/Thorn is.
51. Would 2 trust 5?
Sure! Prilla and Tink are great buddies.
52. 4 is bored and pokes 10. What will happen?
Fairy Gary gets angry because Vidia probably poked him really hard with her long(sharp) nail.
53. If 6 and 3 cooked dinner together, what would they make?
Chocolate Fig Cake! (Clarion's favorite food)
54. 5 and 6 did a workout together?
Um, ok then. Prilla can do cart-wheels while Thorn lifts weights.
Avatar: The Last Airbender
Favorite Couples- Aang/Katara, Zuko/Mai and Suki/Sokka.
Least Favorite Couples- Zuko/Katara(why will people not just let it drop. Kataang happened and they even had kids! Get over it) and Toph/Sokka(isn't the age difference illegal or something. Besides, if Lin was Sokka's daughter and Tenzin Katara's son, then Lin/Tenzin would be incest. Just... no).
Favorite Characters- Azula(again, a kick butt character), Toph(also a kick-butt character), Aang(such a childish yet wise kid) and Momo and Appa(the cutest pets you will find!).
Least Favorite Characters- The Warden(from Boiling Rock), sometimes Katara(her assumption that she can hate a certain people because one of them killed her mom is just wrong. And the fact she thinks she could act so horrible because of that isn't right. Just about every other character had a greater loss than her but she's the one that b*tches on about it. In more than one episode, she'll always start to cry and pull the, "Fire Nation took my mother away from me" card.), and Jin(from Tales of Ba Sing Se. I didn't hate her but didn't like her and Zuko together. But you have to admit, she was pretty smart to go on a date with the cutest boy on the show.)
Favorite Episodes- Return to Omashu, The Beach, and Sozin's Comet Part 3: Into the Inferno.
Least Favorite Episode- Southern Raiders(a perfect example of what a bi-atch Katara can be) and some of the first episodes(the plot was pretty slow going at that point).
Percy Jackson and the Olympian's
Favorite couples-Percabeth(obviously) and um, there's none others that I'm crazy about.
Least Favorite Couples- Pothena(it must go to tarturus!), Perachel, and I'm not even going to get into the couples in the lost hero.
Favorite Characters- Percy, Annabeth, Grover, Thalia and Nico.
Least Favorite Characters- Jason, Piper and Octavian.
Favorite Immortals- Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Athena, Artemis, Apollo, Hephaestus, Aphrodite, Ares, Dionysus(yes, even him), Hermes, Demeter, Persephone, Hades and Hecate.
Least Favorite Immortals- Kronos! And I don't care for Khione.
Favorite Book(PJO)- The Titan's Curse
Least Favorite Book(PJO)- The Sea of Monsters
Favorite Book(HoO)- The Mark of Athena
Least Favorite Book(HoO)- The Lost Hero
Things Learned From Percy Jackson-
1. When in doubt, find the dam snack bar-The Titans Curse
2. With great power comes a great need to take a nap-The Last Olympian
3. Paradises are places that can get you killed- The Battle of the Labyrinth
4. Gods get offended easily. Then they blow stuff up.- The Titans Curse
5. You can fight monsters, see Annabeth, and make things go BOOM at the same time.-The Battle of the Labyrinth
6. You can't fix a person like a machine.-The Battle of the Labyrinth
7. Monster will vaporize when sliced by a celestial bronze sword.-The Battle of the Labyrinth
8. Avoid poisonous swords or you'll die, after you shrivel slowly to dust-The Battle of the Labyrinth
9. Anything is possible: including blue food and that Percy can pass seventh grade - The Sea of Monsters
10. People, and horses, who call Mr. D. the wine dud end up in a bottle of Merlot.- The Titans Curse
11. Three kids can drown in a really big bath.- The Lightning Thief
12. Everything strange washes up in Miami-The Sea of Monsters
13. You can't enjoy practical jokes when you feel like one.-The Last Olympian
14. Just say hello to the poodle.-The Lightning Thief
15. When you need Tantalus to go away, tell him to chase a donut. -The Sea of Monsters
16. Even heroes drool in their sleep- The Lightning Thief
17. When things seem bad enough, they usually breathe fire.-The Sea of Monsters
18. When barnyard animals don't want to kill you, they want food.-The Lightning Thief
19. Don't blow your nose when someone near you is running from skeletons.-The Titans Curse
20. Don't beat a god in a video game- he might want your soul. -The Last Olympian
Favorite couples-Fax and Eggy
Least Favorite Couples- Mylan
Favorite Characters- Max(obviously), Fang and Total(he's so funny).
Least Favorite Characters- Jeb and other White-coats
Love/Hate Characters- Angel(grr, she can make me so mad and annoyed. Other times I love her and she is so sweet. I can't decide).
Favorite Book- Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
Least Favorite Book- The Final Warning
When you were 5, your mom gave you an ice-cream cone. You thanked her by yelling at her that it's the wrong kind.
When you were 9, your mom drove you from swimming to soccer to soccer and one birthday party to another. You thanked her by slamming the door and never looking back.
When you were 10, your mom paid for piano classes. You thanked her by never coming to class.
When you were 12, your mom was waiting for a very important call. You thanked her by talking on the phone all night.
When you were 14, your mom paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked her by not bothering to write a single letter.
When you were 16, your mom taught you how to drive her car. You thanked her by taking it every chance you got.
When you were 18, your mom cried at your high school graduation. You thanked her by partying until dawn.
When you were 20, your mom drove you to college. You thanked her by saying goodbye outside the dorm so you wouldn't have to in front of your friends.
When you were 26, your mom paid for your wedding. You thanked her by moving halfway across the world.
When you were 30, your mom fell ill and needed you to take care of her. You thanked her by reading about the burden parents are to their children.
Then on night she died quietly and everything you did came crashing down on you.
Had to post this because I saw this on a profile the afternoon of the same morning I got into an argument with my mom. Love you mi Madre.
[X] You have a short temper
9/10(Yes! I love fire!)
[ ] You have a calm, laid-back personality
1/10(There's no surprise. It's my polar opposite)
[X] You are physically strong.
6/10(Love earth! It's my second favorite element. Or air)
6/10(Huh. I'm not sure if I'm surprised or not.)
So, I'm Fire, then Air and Earth tie and then Water at the way bottom(like, ocean bottom).
DORMITORY: When you rearrange the letters: DIRTY ROOM
ASTRONOMER: When you rearrange the letters: MOON STARER
DESPERATION: When you rearrange the letters: A ROPE ENDS IT
THE EYES: When you rearrange the letters: THEY SEE
GEORGE BUSH: When you rearrange the letters: HE BUGS GORE
THE MORSE CODE : When you rearrange the letters: HERE COME DOTS
SLOT MACHINES: When you rearrange the letters: CASH LOST IN ME
ANIMOSITY: When you rearrange the letters: IS NO AMITY
ELECTION - RESULTS: When you rearrange the letters: LIES - LET'S RECOUNT
SNOOZE ALARMS: When you rearrange the letters: ALAS! NO MORE Z 'S
A DECIMAL POINT: When you rearrange the letters: IM A DOT IN PLACE
THE EARTHQUAKES: When you rearrange the letters: THAT QUEER SHAKE
ELEVEN PLUS TWO: When you rearrange the letters: TWELVE PLUS ONE
Arachibutyrophobia: Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth.
Alektorophobia: Fear of chickens.
Anatidaephobia: the fear that somehow, somewhere, a duck is watching you.
Bibliophobia: Fear of books.
Cathisophobia: Fear of sitting.
Dextrophobia: Fear of objects at the right side of the body
Dipsophobia: Fear of drinking.
Euphobia: Fear of hearing good news.
Geliophobia: Fear of laughter.
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia: Fear of long words.
Mnemophobia: Fear of memories
Pantophobia: Fear of everything
Unsafe External Link