Author has written 9 stories for Star Fox, Resident Evil, Kirby, Rise of the Guardians, Castlevania, Persona Series, and Soul Eater.
I am 16. I am female. Dirty blond hair as most call it and hazel eyes apparently but I consider them just brown. I suck at math. I am a crazy choir kid. I made a bet with my 24yr old sister that I would not drink until I was 30. Pretty sure I'm going to win since alcohol and drugs are like my biggest fear for some reason. I can't even manage to take medicine for a cold. I just tough it out and I even go to school when sick unless vomiting or something really bad that doctors say I Have to stay home. I don't like school but I feel the need to go since I don't like falling behind.
So basically I am a story writer not just for fanfiction and well I decided that I hate softmore year almost as much as freshmen year and that homework is murder. I consider myself an outcast though some would disagree. I find it hard to open up to people and that is why I consider myself to be an outcast. I will admit that I am talking more thanks to a couple of people in my math class. These two I have been in the same group as like three times. Just us three every time. So thanks you two.
This is a true story. All schools have a class clown, someone that gets on everyones nerves and that no one likes. There was one of these boys in this one school. Nobody liked him at all. He had no friends, the teachers hated him for his disruptiveness, and the students found him annoying beyond belief. He never seemed to care. One day, he had finally stepped on his teachers last nerve. What the teacher did was make everyone in the class stand up and tell the boy something they didn't like about him. As each of the thirty students stood up and said something about him they didn't like, he only sat and didn't seem to mind. All of the students did it.
Copy and paste this into your profile if you think this is funny.
Father:"You’re in big trouble Miss!"
If you think that Lucas from Mother 3 and Super Smash Bros. is NOT a wuss (he was forced to kill his own brother, for crying out loud!) copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: Icy the Glaceon, Livcario, Metaknight4ever, ThePersonofAwesomeness, Negai Liu, TheImperfectDarkOne, BrightDarkness-2013
Things to do while in Wal-mart
1. Throw skittles at people and say, "Taste the stinkin' rainbow!"
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look."
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
15.Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
16. When you see stuff in those cage-things, Yell "NOOO!! YOU'VE KILLED IT!"
17. Buy 350 cans of tuna and scream "THIS CAN'T BE RIGHT!! YOU HAVE TO PUT SOME BACK!!" when the cashier tells you the price.
18. Walk around looking confused in the CD section and ask people where you can find the CDs.
19. Touch an electrical cord and pretend that you are getting shocked.
20. Hide in the giant snowman blowup and when people walk by say, " I am the abominable snowman! Fear me! I will eat you!"
21. Jump in a cart and have a friend push you while you scream "The Germans are coming!"
22. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
23. Run up to an employee and ask "Do you like me?" If they say no, yell out "You broke my heart, you evil monster! I'm telling the manager!" and start throwing canned tomatoes at them. If they say yes just to get you away, pat their shoulder, and say "What a shame because that guy/girl over there" point to a random person "was just about to ask you to dinner."
24. Stand inside the freezer in the frozen food section.
25. Walk up to employees and whisper "I saw dead people...they want me to take you away...to aisle eight..."
26. Walk into the baby clothes section, pick up a pink baby dress, then throw it down and run away screaming that the pink bunnies of doom came back.
Her dad was a drunk
Her only friend
She always talked to it
Until her parents
A bruise on her leg
But she grabs her bear
She sits in the corner
Such a bad life
Then one night
Then her mom suddenly
She thrusted the blade
The mom walked out
Police showed up
One officer slowly
It must have been bad
(add this to your profile if your against child abuse)
If you love Mety like no tomorrow then copy and paste to your profile.
That day, when school was out, the boy went home, grabbed his dads gun, and shot himself in the head.
If you think that the teacher was to blame, and that what she did was morally wrong and completely shameful, copy and paste this into your profile. Then, if you would have been the one to stand up and say "I'm not going to do this" then add your username to the list.
If you come up with most of your fanfic ideas by laying in bed staring at the moon, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name; Medalis, Dewdrop13, EmpoweredWolfwrath, Flamefox2, coleypepwars3679, Brightdarkness-2013
If you hate those irritating mosquitos giving you mosquito bites, copy this in your profile.
If you wish Meta Knight/Sword/Blade were real, copy and paste this into your profile. (Swordy!!)
If you joined the Dark Side because we have cookies, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever wished you could live in one of your fanfics, copy and paste this into your profile.If you are a crazed Sword and Blade fangirl copy and paste this to your profile.
if you like to yell random things copy and paste and put your name after mine. Galaticx Knight, BrightDarkness-2013
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, IwuvMyKenshyPoo, Heidiplease, iNsOmNiAc BiLlIe JoE lOvEr, Black Panther Warrior, kailover 2006, Iluvbeyblade, Lamanth, AnimeGirl329, Kathleen-chan, Life is a Highway66, moviemanic122893, Ham-Kelly- now Chibi Corn Chip, DolphinInsomniac 15, Cosplay Chan, Umbreon Mastah, Mind Seeker, Dewdrop13, Darkest Daughter, EmpoweredWolfwrath, Flamefox2, coleypepwars3679, Brightdarkness-2013
If you like being insane, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: Danyan, Avatarwolf, Shifter-youkai.watches sakura fall, Two Tailz, AnimeAddict333, HisokeYukiko, fullmetal'sgirl92,haganenocutie94, mrawgirl09, Sofatagg, Som1-Random, Mantineus, Masaki-Hanabusa, roxy mccartney, SoraIsMyHomeboy,organization13girl, FireWolfHeart, Eptastic Girl, coleypepwars3679, Brightdarkness-2013
If you think the Kirby series has awesome music, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile!
If you're both insane, copy this into your profile.
90% of teens today would die if Facebook had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
65 percent of teenagers would rather watch T.V. than read. If you are one of the 35 percent that would rather have their nose stuck in a book, copy this in your profile.
If you say soda instead of pop, copy and past this to your profile
If you think too much swearing is unnecesary,copy and paste this to your profile
92 percent of American teens would die if Abecrombie and Fitch told them it's uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you would be in the 8 percent laughing their butts off at the others.
If you've ever copied and pasted something into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't do drugs (They are nasty), copy/paste this into your profile.
If sometimes your fanfics seem to write themselves, copy this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you like to read what people put in their profiles,And you like Copy & Paste stuff,copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile!
If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile.
90 of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10 that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your profile
If you have authors you respect, copy and paste this to your profile
If you are a crazed Meta Knight fangirl, copy and past- blah blah blah you know the rest (lol)
If you are a crazy choir kid, copy and paste this to your profile and add your name BrightDarkness-2013
If you hate math, copy and paste this to your profile
If you prefer Dark/Shadow Link over Link, copy and paste this to your profile
I am a Shadow Fangirl, because he's freakin' hot!
Copy and Paste this into your profile if you're one too!
LONG LIVE SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG!!
YOU KNOW YOUR AN AUTHOR IF...
you talk to yourself alot. (alot meaning all the time...)
you talk to yourself about talking to yourself
when you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else
after uttering a profound piece of wisdom, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "wow,this stuff is awesome for sugar highs..."
you live off of sugar and caffeine. (the two greatest things ever discovered!)
you'll check your e-mail every day of the week then disapear of the face of the earth.
when replying to a e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it
you tend to collect bic stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
no matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper
the letters on your keyboard are wearing off
your freinds and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome
people think you have A.D.D.
you think it would be cool to have A.D.D.
you constantly start talking in third person,past or present tense
you start thinking about making lists like this and start giggiling for no 'apparent' reason
your freinds stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago
and FINALLY, the one way to tell if you are a good writer: you failed english 101
(copy that into your profile if you fit one or more of the description)
What to Do If You Know you're Gonna Fail an Exam
1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming 'Andre, Andre, I've got the secrets!'
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your
3. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every
5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief.
6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces,
7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and
8. Come down with a BAD case of Tourette's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar
9. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on
10. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
11. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat,
12. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start
13. Get the exam. 20 min into it, throw your papers down violently, scream
14. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (ie. Threaten the instructor
15. Show up completely drunk (completely drunk means at some point
16. Comment on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.
17. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on
18. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you
19. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
20. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you.
21. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs,
22. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
23. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice
25. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say
26. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
27. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers
28. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why,
29. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy.
30. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any
"Come to the dark side, we have cookies!"
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, which makes weird good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy & paste this onto your profile
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, put this in your profile.
This is me, Mossnose! Copy me onto your profile to help me achieve world domination. Come join the dark side. (We have cookies!)
If you have weird dreams that never seem to make any sense, copy this onto your profile.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice and let the world wonder how you did it.
im not crazy, im random.
What would you do if the one you love left, if he abandoned you, if he broke your heart in a million peices? Would you move on? Would you end you r life? would youget revenge? The heart is a fragile thing, like a cd. Once you break it, you can fixit if you choose, but it will never work right.
If you don't watch Laguna Beach, The O.C. or The Hills, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
OBITUARY FOR THE LATE MR. COMMON SENSE
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm; Life isn't always fair; and Maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge). His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6 year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get Parental consent to administer Calpol, sun lotion or a band-aid to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.
He was outlived by his 3 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
RIP: We shall remember
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year.
I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with books, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, The Lonely Teenager, AliceDaSpaz, Skittle.Rocke, Silent_Broken_Heart, St. Fang of Boredom,rainbowstrike, iKate, fangalicous08, Rainthief, birdgirl24, Lilac_Rose6, SonicLugiaFan1, Hailfire Vulpes, Lunara the ara, BrightDarkness-2013
Things you might want to know about my stories and my story tastes: I like stories of all kinds and I more often than not dislike crossovers. In every book that I write that is all mine and my idea that does not belong on any website but published I kill the main character at the very end. My favorite character is Lance Velsio who always dies main character or not. In my story Golden Blood which might get a new title and I may or may not publish Blue Avero finds his birth father in the third book and finds out that his original name is Lance Velsio. So keep in mind the death element to my stories. Most of my stories on fanfiction I try not to kill off my characters at the end and I think I'm doing a pretty good job of that right now, besides Falling into Disaster which Lance again dies in. I enjoy a good OC if it is good. There are some uncompletes out there and it bothers me. I enjoy others takes on a story like how some follow the story line but go from a different characters angle or add their own twists or even change some their decisions.
Sites people should check out.
Mangareader.net/popular -has all of the TV show manga such as Bleach, One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemist, and more.
Crunchyroll.com -Watch free anime
Unsafe External Link