|Fire Kitty 12|
Author has written 11 stories for Skulduggery Pleasant series, Merlin, Mysterious Benedict Society series, Doctor Who, Hunger Games, and Harry Potter.
hello everybody I'm a girl aged 10-20 you guess. My chosen name is fire child! And I'm a insane mental skulduggery pleasnt fan!!!
i have changed my pen name to Fire Kitty as i love the name Kitty and i think it suits me my chosen name is still Fire child though!!!!!
disclaimer: i do not own any characters in my stories apart form the ones who werenp not in the book film tv programme
FAVOURITE BOOKS: skulduggery pleasant series! I also like the books: before I die, and the hunger games trilology, matched And ultraviolet
FAVOURITE FILMS: wreck it Ralph, the hunger games, harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1 and 2 and now is good.
FAVOURITE TV PROGRAMMES: miranda, junior doctors, once upon a time, hollyoaks and woolly and tig!!! (Not the last one, god no the last one is painful!)
FAVOURITE CHARACTERS: Ghastly bespoke, tanith low, Tessa, prim, Hermionie, luna, ginny, Nevillie and Snape
The other day my little sister who's 4 was watching Peppa Pig so I came up with this song: PEPPA PIG... SHE'S ONE SEXY PIG!! and you repeat that many times.
on a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (That's the only time I have to work on my hair)
Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (When am I supposed to dry my hair then? Definitely not when I'm awake. That's just stupid)
Bar of Dial soap: Directions: Use like regular soap. (And that would be how?)
Swann frozen dinners: Serving suggestion: Defrost. (But it's just a suggestion)
Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (PRINTED ON THE BOTTOM OF THE BOX) Do not turn upside down. (A bit late)
Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: Product will be hot after heating. (Are you sure? Let's experiment.)
Rowenta iron: Do not iron clothes on body. (But wouldn't that save more time?)(Whose body?)
Boot's Children's cough medicine: Do not drive car or operate machinery. (We could do a lot to reduce the construction accidents if we just kept those 5 year olds off those fork lifts and out of the driving seat)
Nytol sleep aid: Warning: may cause drowsiness. (I would hope!)
Toshiba laptop: Warning: do not microwave. (Microwaved laptop is my favourite food!)
Korean kitchen knife: Warning: keep out of children. (hmm..something must have gotten lost in the translation...)
String of Christmas lights: For indoor or outdoor use only. (As opposed to use in outer space.)
Sainsbury's peanuts: Warning: May contain nuts. (May?)
American Airlines packet of nuts: Instructions: open packet, eat nuts. (somebody got paid big bucks to write this one...)
Swedish chainsaw: Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands. (Raise your hand if you've tried this.)
Child's Superman costume: Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly. (Does that mean Superman can't really fly? *Breaks down in tears*)
Windex: Do not spray in eyes. (Why not? Let's test)
Toilet Plunger: Caution: Do not use near power lines. (Toilets always get blocked around power lines)
Dremel Electric Rotary Tool: This product not intended for use as a dental drill. (It's worth a try...)
Arm & Hammer Scoopable Cat Litter: Safe to use around pets. (Really? I thought cats only go to the toilet right where you have to walk)
Endust Duster: This product is not defined as flammable by the Consumer Products Safety Commision Regulations. However, this product can be ignited under certain circumstances. (Yeah, definitely not flammable)
Baby Oil: Keep out of reach of children
Little Ones Baby Lotion: Keep away from children
Hair Coloring: Do not use as an ice cream topping. (Om nom)(Wait, would that make the ice cream awesome colours?!!!)
Wet-Nap: Directions: Tear open packet and use. (How?)
Stridex Foaming Face Wash; May contain foam. (Gee, I wonder where they got that idea from)
Bic Lighter; Ignite lighter away from face. (Why? Will I melt?) (Possibly, if I ever get plasatic surgery *shudders*)
Komatsu Floodlight; This floodlight is capable of illuminating large areas, even in the dark.
Mattress; Warning: Do not attempt to swallow (Well, that mouth is big enough)
Earplugs; These ear plugs are nontoxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe (I would never've guessed!)
Matches; Caution: Contents may catch fire. (They should stop making flammable matches)
Pepper Spray; Caution: Never aim spray at your own eyes
Rain Gauge; Suitable for outdoor use. (Unless you have a really leaky ceiling)
RCA Television Remote Control; Not Dishwasher Safe
Pine Mountain Fire Logs Caution: Risk of fire
Triops Fish Food Warning: Not for human consumption (Even for Finnick and Percy?)
Home Depot Treated Lumber; Do not consume
Road Sign Caution: water on road during rain.
Camera; This camera will only work when film is inside.
Silk Soy Milk; Shake well and buy often
Air Conditioner; Caution: Avoid dropping air conditioner out of windows.
Slush Puppy Cup; This ice may be cold
Nabisco Easy Cheese ;For best results, remove cap.
Heinz Ketchup Instructions: Put on food
Helmet mounted mirror used by us cyclists: Remember, objects in the mirror are actually behind you
Blanket from Taiwan: not to be used as protection from a tornado
Cardboard windshield sun shade: Warning: Do Not Drive With Sun Shield in Place.
Infant's bathtub: Do not throw baby out with bath water.
Bottle of shampoo for dogs Caution: The contents of this bottle should not be fed to fish.
Curling Iron: Warning: This product can burn eyes.
Hair Dryer; Do not use in shower.
Hand-held Massaging Device; Do not use while sleeping or unconscious.
A toilet at a public sports facility; Recycled flush water unsafe for drinking.
Pair of shin guards made for bicyclists; Shin pads cannot protect any part of the body they do not cover.
Aim-n-Flame fireplace lighter; Do not use near fire, flame, or sparks.
Toner cartridge for a laser printer; Do not eat toner.
13-inch wheel on a wheelbarrow; Not intended for highway use.
Can of self-defense pepper spray; May irritate eyes.
Novelty rock garden set called "Popcorn Rock"; Eating rocks may lead to broken teeth.
A frisbee Warning: May contain small parts.
A toilet bowl cleaning brush; Do not use orally.
A birthday card for a 1 year old; Not suitable for children aged 36 months or less.
Heated seat cushion; Warning: Do not use on eyes.
Electric Cattle Prod; For use on animals only. (My sister counts, right?)
Can of air freshener; For use by trained personnel only.
Silly Putty; Do not use as ear plugs.
Knife sharpening stone; Warning: knives are sharp! (Hopefully)
Rat Poison; Warning: has been found to cause cancer in laboratory mice.
Portable stroller; Caution: Remove infant before folding for storage.
Sign at a railroad station; Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted. (I think people would die of laughter as soon as they get within reading distance)
Package of dice; Not for human consumption.
Shipment of hammers; May be harmful if swallowed.
Manual for an SGI computer; Do not dangle the mouse by its cable or throw the mouse at co-workers.
Stamped on the metal barrel of a .22 calibre rifle; Warning: Misuse may cause injury or death.
Box of bottle rockets; Do not put in mouth.
Wrapper of a Fruit Roll-Up snack; Remove plastic before eating.
Small print from car commercial which shows a car in the ocean; Do not drive cars in ocean.
Small print from a car commercial which shows a vehicle "body-surfing" at a concert; Always drive on roads. Not on people.
Bus Stop; No stopping or standing.
Credit card statement; Payment is due by the due date.
Laundromat triple washer; No small children. (But hey, there're so muddy, you can't actually see whether or not they're children)
Sign on a lampost; Avoid walking into (My friend was so distracted by this sign that she walked into it)
Instructions on the packaging for a muffin at a 7-11; Remove wrapper, open mouth, insert muffin, eat.
Can of black pepper; Instructions: usage known.
Car Manual; In order to get out of car, open door, get out, lock doors, and then close doors.
Espresso Kettle; The appliance is switched on by setting the on/off switch to the 'on' position.
T.V. manual; Do not pour liquids into your television set. (It makes Discovery Channel sound weird)
Label on a hammer; Caution - Do not use this hammer to strike any solid object
VCR box; Instructional video on hooking up VCR included.
Toilet brush; Do not use for personal hygiene.
Black rubber fishing worm; Not for human consumption.
Furniture Wipes; Do not use for a baby wipe.
Stickers to put on the seat of a potty training toilet; This is not a toy. Stickers require adult supervision.
Lawnmower Warning: When Motor Is Running - The Blade Is Turning (Dun dun duh-dun)
Bottom of a Coca-Cola bottle; Do not open here. (Good idea! Why didn't I think of that...)
Bottle of bathtub cleaner; For best results, start with clean bathtub before use.
Container of lighter fluid; WARNING: Contents flammable!
Box of household nails; CAUTION! - Do NOT swallow nails! May cause irritation!
Microwave popcorn, packaged so that the directions cannot be read unless you open the plastic and unfold it; Direction #1: Remove plastic.
Woolite carpet cleaner; Safe for carpets, too!
Box of Frosted Cheerio's The logo, "Tastes so good this box never closes," is located just underneath another announcement: "To close: place tab here."
Container of salt Warning: High in sodium
Hose Nozzle; Do not spray into electrical outlet.
Copy & Paste this to your profile if you think those are all extremely stupid labels.
colour: too many to say
singer: Ellie goulding, lana del ray and Taylor swift oh and ed sheeran
name: Skye and china and tanith
author: derek landy
book: skulduggery pleasant and hunger games
tv programme: merlin and Miranda and hollyoaks
film: hunger games
comedian: Miranda hart
number:10 1/2 IT HAS TO BE 10 AND A HALF
animal: wolf, giraffe, fox, dogs, elephants and dragonfly
in the merlin finale I was laughing and snorting so I had to write a message to myself on my phone saying 'DO NOT LAUGH AND/OR SNORT' then Arthur died and i had a hysterical laughing fit! Morgana and mordred and gwaine- noooooooooo! Just noooooo!
This our that: that
dogs or cats: dogs 100%
coke or Pepsi: Pepsi
yes or no: um... Yes?????
cheerios or sugar puffs: Cheerios! Cause their cheery o's
Boat or plane: plane... Just
car or train: TRAIN
Gary or dr.gale ( from Miranda): Gary, even my friend agrees with me :)
gale/katniss or peeta/katniss: gale and katniss
english or maths: ooh that's hard... NOT! English any day.
winter or summer: WINTER I HATE SUMMER
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you’re a mile away from them and you have their shoes.
My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it’s gone.
I'm the kind of girl who would fall flat on my face, get up, laugh my head off, and say " That was fun!"
Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
Life isn’t passing me by, it’s trying to run me over.
Did you know Sarcasm is your body’s natural defense against stupidity?
Never knock on Death’s door, ring the doorbell and run away, he hate that.
Paper may beat rock, but cannon ball make big hole in paper.
The pen may be mightier than the sword, but my keyboard can crush your crummy pen!
Your weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out.
I don’t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!
Don’t follow me, I’m lost too.
This is Bob. Bob likes sharp things. I suggest you run from Bob.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh he took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
WARNING: Do NOT walk in my footsteps... I tend to walk into walls, and off the occasional cliff.
I’m not afraid of Death, what’s it gonna do kill me?
I’ll try to be nicer if you try to be smarter.
When life gives you lemons, chuck them at people you hate.
It doesn’t matter whether the glass is half empty or half full just drink it and get it over with.
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile and only 4 to reach out and slap someone.
The world is full of crazy people. THEY MADE ME THEIR LEADER.
So what if we act like immature idiots? We’re having fun.
If the swat team breaks down your door do they have to replace it later?
Why isn’t chocolate considered a vegetable, if chocolate comes from cocoa
Why is it when some products you have to turn it upside down to read the directions, and the directions say do not turn upside down?
Why do people say, “You can’t have your cake and eat it too”? Why would someone get cake if they can’t eat it?
When life hand you lemons, throw those lemons right back at it and tell life to make its own dang lemonade
Don’t mess with me I’ve got a stick.
Darth Vader- "Come to the dark side. We have COOKIES!"
I smile because I have no idea what’s going on!
I used to be normal, until I met the freaks that I call my friends
Boys are like slinkies, useless, but fun to push down the stairs! :)
I ran with scissors, and lived!
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall, I laugh even harder
I’m the kind of girl who will burst our laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
When it rains on my party, I bust out the slip n’ slide.
One way to figure out how things work, push all the buttons!
The greatest challenge in life is to find someone who knows all your flaws, differences, and mistakes, and yet still sees the best in you.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
Those who don’t learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
Always remember you’re unique, just like everyone else
Real girls aren’t perfect, perfect girls aren’t real.
I’d rather be hated for who I am than be loved for who I’m not.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
I like cheese. If two gooses are geese, then why aren't two moose meese, or when two foots are feet, why aren't two footballs feetball? Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random (Or can be at times) and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
People say its that it's people who do the killing not the guns, but i think the guns help. if you just pointed your fingers at people and shouted bang you wouldn't kill many people.
If life is a play then where are my lines?
If you don't have anything nice to say I'll hit you for insulting me.
If you break my heart Ill break your face!
When life gives you lemons make orange juice and leave them wondering how you did it.
Why does no one understand this is my world your just living in it.
The world never understood me but it understands long multiplication it dont make sense.
Why do people just stand there when there being punched why dont they move out of the way.
Don't believe all you hear in the newspaper
Can you believe no one gave me a giant chocolate bar.
Im not afraid to be uniqe.
The world cant cope with my awesomeness
Down with the Capitol
Im obsessed with the Hunger Games
Try this, it's quite entertaining XD
Put your ipod on shuffle
For every question you must press the next button to get your answer
IF SOMEONE ASKS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY
On a mission- Arctic monkeys
WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY
diet Mountain Dew - lana del ray
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL
R.I.P - Delilah
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY
sad beautiful tragic - taylor swift
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE
national anthem - lana del ray
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO
stay stay stay - taylor swift
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU
we will rock you - dappy and Brian may
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN
lights - Ellie goulding
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND(S)
Domino - Jessie J
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE
everything has changed - taylor swift and ed sheeran
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY
hometown glory - professor green
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU
feel so close - Calvin Harris
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING
call me maybe - Ben Howard
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL
i cried for you - katie melua
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS
animal - Ellie goulding
WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN
human - Ellie goulding
HOW WILL YOU DIE
little dreams - Ellie goulding
WHAT IS ONE THING YOU REGRET
we are never ever gtesting better together - the vaccines
WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH
22 - Taylor swift
WHAT MAKES YOU CRY
holy ground - taylor swift
WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED
blue jeans - lana del ray
WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST
video games - lana del ray
DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU
salt skin - Ellie goulding
IF I COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE
we are young - fun
THE NEXT SONG WILL BE YOUR SUBJECT
your song - Ellie goulding
I am (obviously) a hunger games fan.
My favorite character is Foxface.
District: 4, 7 or 11
Ways to annoy others on an elevator:
1) Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) Meow occasionally.
6) Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) Say -DING at each floor.
8) Say "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) Drop a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) Swat at flies that don't exist.
22) Call out "Group hug" then enforce it.
15 Things to do when your in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15.Grap alot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go"
 I need to tell you a secret. First, look at number 5.
 The answer is to look at 11.
 Don't get mad and look at 15.
 Calm down, don't get mad, look at 13.
 First, look at 2.
 Don't be that angry, look at 12.
 This is a very important message: Go to number 5.
 What I wanted to tell you is, THE ANSWER IS AT 14.
 Be patient, and look at 4.
 This is the last time I'm gonna do this. Go to 7.
 I hope you're not mad when I say look at 6.
 Sorry, look at 8.
 Don't get mad and look at 10.
 I don't really know how to say this, but look at 3.
 You must be really mad, but look at 9.
95% of people would panic if One Direction stood on the roof of a 3 story building and said they were about to jump. If you are one of the 4 who who get all of your friends, some popcorn, and a soda and scream "JUMP""JUMP""JUMP"But if you were the one that prushed them over the roof and said "You took too long losers"Copy and paste this to whatever you like.
92% of teenager girls would die if Justin Bieber or Robert Pattison told them it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your profile if you would be part of the 8% laughing your butt off.
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it.
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny or a movie
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one or because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out.
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back.
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class
100.Popped a balloon in your mouth,
Enjoy . .
I'm up to no good . . . want to join me?
I'm not prejudice, I hate you all equally
I'm bored. If you value your sanity, you'll run away now.
Chaos . . . Panic . . . Yep! My work here is done!
Some say the glass is half empty. Some say the glass is half full. I say "Are you gonna drink that?"
If everything seems to be going well than you've obviously overlooked something
You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because the voices just told me a joke
I'm smiling, that alone should scare you out of your mind.
I'm they type of person who bursts out laughing in the dead silence because of something that happened yesterday
If I could distinguish reality from my delusions, I would choke it.
I'm in my own world, but don't worry, they like me here.
The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but still, it's on the list.
Obsession is healthy, it gets you mind off the voices who are annoying the hell out of you.
You know you're mad when you know the guys in white by name . . .
If you get way to excited for books, movies, ect. to come out, copy this into your profile
If you ever wished you could strangle an author for killing off your favourite character, copy and paste this into your profile
If you probably need a life but have no intentions of getting one, put it on your profile
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Patterson (Edward Cullen from Twilight)
Put this on your page
Put this on your site
ǝƃɐd ɹnoʎ oʇuo sIɥʇ ǝʇsɐd puɐ ʎdoɔ 'sʎɐs slɥʇ
On the first day God created the dog. God said, "Sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past. I will give you a life span of twenty years." The dog said, "That's too long to be barking. Give me ten years and I'll give you back the other ten."
So God agreed.
On the second day God created the monkey. God said, "Entertain people, do monkey tricks and make them laugh. I'll give you a twenty-year life span." The monkey said, "Monkey tricks for twenty years? I don't think so. Dog gave you back ten, so that's what I'll do too, okay?"
And God agreed.
On the third day God created the cow. "You must go to the field with the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun, have calves, and give milk to support the farmer. I will give you a life span of sixty years."
The cow said, "That's kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixty years. Let me have twenty and I'll give back the other forty."
And God agreed again.
On the fourth day God created man. God said, "Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy your life. I'll give you twenty years."
Man said, "What? Only twenty years? Tell you what, I'll take my twenty, and the forty the cow gave back, and the ten the monkey gave back, and the ten the dog gave back, that makes eighty, okay?"
Okay," said God, "You've got a deal."
So that is why the first twenty years we eat, sleep, play, and enjoy ourselves; the next forty years we slave in the sun to support our family; the next ten years we do monkey tricks to entertain the grandchildren; and the last ten years we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone.
Life has now been explained to you. – Unknown
15 THINGS TO MAKE YOUR PARENTS THINK YOU'RE INSANE!!
1. Follow them around the house everywhere.
2. Moo when they say your name.
3. Run into walls.
4. Say that wearing clothes is against your religion.
5. Stand over them at four in the morning with a huge grin on your face and say, good morning sunshine
6. Pluck someone's hair out and yell, "DNA"
7. Wear a sticker that says, "I’m a retard"
8. Have 20 imaginary friends that you talk to all the time.
9. In public yell, "No Mom/Dad, I will not make out with you!!"
10. Do what they actually tell you.
11. Jump off the roof, trying to fly.
12. Hold their hand and whisper to them, I see dead people.
13. At everything they say yell, Liar.
14. Try to swim in the floor.
15. Tap on their door all night.
18 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are part of the 0. 0000001 percent of people who don't have a MySpace, copy this onto your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE, then it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you like to freak the hell out of people, just to see the look in their faces, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you don't give a damn about being popular, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever tickled the hell out of someone, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think a better world is possible, copy and paste this into your profile.
Only fteefin prenect of poelpe can raed this. fI you are one fo taht prenect, cpoy and pstae tihs itno yuor porflie.
If you like reading fics, copy and paste this into your profile.
If someone ever called you insane or crazy and you laughed, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever laughed so devilishly that everyone around you backed off, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever gazed blankly at somewhere, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever had a cute pet, copy and paste this it into your profile.
If you ever felt bored at school, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever managed to steal cookies from the kitchen, without getting caught, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like to read what people put in their profiles, and you like Copy & Paste stuff, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest telling us to sit down and shut up.
Amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
You say I'm not cool. But cool is just another word for cold. so if I'm not cold, I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
Some people are like Slinkies. Completely useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
Perfection is the pursuit of perfection.
When life gives you lemons, you make grape juice. Then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it. When life gives you more, you throw them back, because really, who likes lemons? And when it gives you even more, squirt them in their eyes and see how much life likes lemons then.
I'd rather be hated for who I am then loved for who I'm not.
Guns don't kill people. People kill people.
If guns don't kill people, then can I blame all my misspells on my pencil?
I know I just said 'Guns don't kill people. People kill people.' But I think that guns help! I mean, not much would happen if you just sit there and yell 'BOOM'
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder
A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend/girlfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. But a Best Friend will be sitting next to you saying "Let's do it again!"
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity got framed.
No I won't go to hell! They have a restaining order against me!
I used all my sick days so I called in dead.
Life isn't trying to pass me by; it's trying to run me over!
You're just jealous because I'm the only one the voices talk to.
I talk to myself because mine are the only answers I accept!
The extinction of the dinosoars was no accident. Barney came along and they all committed suicide.
Your weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out.
When in doubt, make words up!
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you!
If you're going to be two-faced sweetie, at least make one of them pretty!
Don't worry about the end of the world coming today- it's already tomorrow in Australia.
Kids are the future. Be afraid, Be very afraid!
Welcome to the dark side. We have cookies! Of, that red stuff leaking out of them? ...That's cooking oil.
An idiot is a window washer on the 44th floor who steps back to admire their work.
Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!
There is no 'I' in team, but there is an 'I' in PIE, an so there is an 'I' in MEAT PIE and since MEAT is an anagram of TEAM...
Newscasters are the people who tell you "Good evening" and then proceed to tell you why it's not.
Two things are infinite; infinity, and human stupidity. Not so sure about infinity...
Why be difficult, when with just a little more effort, you can be impossible?
Don't you dare tell me that the sky is the limit while there are footsteps on the moon!
I was going to take over the world but I got distracted by something sparkly.
Don't hit kids. Seriously, they have guns now.
WARNING- lost kids will be sold to the circus
If your heart was really broken, you'd be dead. So SHUT UP!
I don't have a dog. I eat my own homework.
There are three kinds of people- those who count, and those who can't.
Warning: trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again.
If I throw a stick, will you go away?
The grass may be greener, but it's just as hard to mow!
I didn't say it was your fault. I said I was going to blame you.
I like you. When I rule the world your death will be quick and painless.
A man who smiles when things go wrong has found someone to blame the problem... hehehe
Must stop copying and pasting..
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Ask for something to eat when over your place
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when you've been dumped
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS:Would ignore this letter
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4
"they really cut them off?" - sticky, the mysterious Benedict society and the perilous journey.
2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
the end of the sofa
3.What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Horton hears a who
4.Without looking, guess what time it is:
5.Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6.With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7.When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
About 40 minutes ago. Getting back from sledging.
8.Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Carma Bain Bentley's profile
9.What are you wearing
10.Did you dream last night
i don't think so
11.When did you last laugh?
like yesterday I think
12.What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Pictures, shelfs, curtain hanger
13.Seen anything weird lately
my friend, sledging
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
Horton hears a who
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
Real Life Sign Posts - :
Caution - Water on Road During Rain
Entrance Only - DO NOT ENTER
(Okay so I don’t enter at the Entrance?)
Do Not Set Yourself On Fire
(Oh Dang! I was Just About to!)
Warning - Children Left Unattended Will Be Sold to the Circus.
(Just what I always Wanted!)
Did You Ever Wonder...
If you choke a smurf, what colour does it turn?
What do you call a male lady bug?
When a dog food is new and improved tasting, who tests it.
Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?
Why you need a driver's license to buy liquor when you can't drink and drive?
Why there are floatation devices in the seats of planes instead of parachutes?
Smile, it makes people wonder what you're thinking...
There are three sides to every argument: your side,my side and the right side...
Love your enemies...they hate it
We never really grow up; we only learn how to act in public.
If I could be any Barbie, I would be Divorce Barbie. She comes with, Ken's House, Ken's Car and Ken's Boat.
I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.
I guess I'm just a skittle in a world of M&M's..
The doctor tells me I'm crazy, but the voices tell me I'm not. and i just don't know which one to believe
If you can’t convince them, confuse them.
"Birdie, birdie, in the sky, why'd you do that in my eye? Looks like sugar, tastes like sap. OMG! IT'S BIRDIE CRAP!"
Rule #1: I'm always right
Rule #2: If I'm ever wrong, please see rule #1
If you ever wished you could live in a story, copy and paste this to your profile.
Chocolate is YUMMY! If you are a chocoholic, copy and paste this to your profile.
If several inanimate objects just seem to hate you, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think being unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever cried when your favorite character in a movie, T.V show, or book died, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then started walking away and remembered copy this into your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, and you do so at random moments, copy and paste this in you're profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile
this is this dog
this is is dog
this is how dog
this is to dog
this is keep dog
this is an dog
this is idiot dog
this is busy dog
this is for dog
this is forty dog
this is seconds dog
Now go back and read the THIRD word in each line from the top down. If you get it. Paste it. :D
—XX—XX— Oи Yσυя
Quick! Write down 12 random characters from The Hunger Games!!!!
Have you ever read a six/eleven fanfic before?
2) Do you think four is hot? How hot?
3) What would happen if twelve and eight started going out?
It would be .. interesting???
4) Do you recall any fics about nine?
5) Would two and five make a good couple?
Peeta and Effie I guess?
6) Five/Nine or five/ten?
Effie and fox face or Effie and haymitch...the 2nd
7) What would happen if seven walked in on two and eight kissing?
I think finnick would mash up peeta!
8) Make up a summary of a three/ten fanfic.
Haymitch. Realises that he has feelings for a certain 12 year old tribute nut does she love him back? And would it really work...
9) Is there any thing as one/eight fluff?
Katniss and Annie... what do u think
11) Does anyone on your friends list read three yet?
I don't think so...
12) Does anyone on your friends list draw or write eleven?
Actually I think so...
13) Would anyone on your friends list write two/four/five?
14) If you wrote a songfic about eight, what song would you use?
katie meula I cried for you or jessie j domino.
15) If you wrote a one/six/twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Katniss/ gale/ clove
WARNING: trouble about...
16) What would be a good pick up line for ten to use on two?
" I told you to survive."
18) 1 and 8 are in a happy relationship until 5 runs off with 9. After 8 dumps 1 for 2, 6 gets upset and retaliates by dating 11. Alone and broken-hearted, 1 travels in search of a friend. Finally, 1 meets 4 and 7. The three loners meet 10, who tells each of them to look for love. 4 finds 3, 7 gets 12, but now 1 is stuck in a never-ending love triangle with 6 and 11!
katniss and annie are in a happy relationship until effie runs off with Foxface After annie dumps katniss for peeta, gale gets upset and retaliates by dating Thresh. Alone and broken-hearted, katnoss travels in search of a friend. Finally, katniss meets prim and Finnick. The three loners meet Haymitch, who tells each of them to look for love. prim finds rue, finnick gets clove, but now katniss is stuck in a never-ending love triangle with gale and thresh.
19) What would be a good title for this?
why girls should stick with girls. ( and vise versa)
20) What would the genre(s) be?
21) The end! By the way, I set you up on a date with two!
Ummmm...no... I'd prefer gale.
1. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): freizzle
2. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): crimson wolf
3. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Mary fi
4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): linfreria
5. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME(fav color, fav drink): crimson water
6. YOUR GOTH NAME(black, and the name of one your pets): black bella or black lily
7.YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (fav fruit, and something that can go wrong): cherry fire
8. YOUR PIRATE NAME (fav color, pirate accessory):crimson patch
IMPORTANT- Teenage girls who are NOT in love with Edward Cullen/ Robert Pattison are fast becoming an endangered species. If you are part of this endangered species, copy and paste this in your profile. Quick, we need sponsers!
QUESTIONS ABOUT YOU:
Name without vowels- fry
You single?- no...
Favourite number?- 10 and a half
Colour you wear most?- Umm, black or pink or blue
Least favourite colour?- that really horrible dark green..
Favourite candy?- those licker can things
Are you happy with your life right now?- HECK YEAH!!!
Anyone ever said you resemble a celebrity?- lindsay Lohan even though i look nothing like her!
What is/was your favourite class in school?- R.E cause my teacher lets us watch you-tube
How do you make money?- I beg for it
Are you outgoing?- Depends
One word to describe you?- thebestintheentireworld
Favourite pair of shoes-grey pumps
Do you own big sunglasses?-Nope.
Where do you wish you were right now?- ireland!!!!
What should you be doing right now?- ...Probably a lot of things...
Honestly, what are you doing right now?- Uh, this...?
Honestly, have you done something bad today?- I sure hope not.
Honestly, who is the last person you spoke to on the phone?- My bestest friend.
Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?- Nope.
Honestly, what makes you mad most of the time?- my 4-year old sister
Honestly, do you bite your nails?- ..no
Honestly, do you want to see someone this very moment?- Yes , my friend. When do I not?
Can you blow a bubble?- Sadly no.
Can you dance?- yh
Can you do a cartwheel?- Nope.
Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth?- No, although the sounds cool!!
Can you whistle?- no
Can you wiggle your ears?- No,
Can you wiggle your nose?- Nope.
Can you roll your tongue?- Yes
Can you make a clover with your tongue?- Ha no, but again, I wish I did.
Ever really cry your heart out?- Yes.
Ever cried yourself to sleep?- kinda
Ever cried on your friends shoulder?- Yes.
Ever cried over the opposite gender?- No, and I don't plan to.
Ever cried over the same gender?- Yes.
Do you cry when you get an injury?- yeah, I guess so.
Do certain songs make you cry?- no
Do certain movies make you cry?- no never
Are you usually a happy person?- Yeah!!
What makes you happiest?- Being crazy, because when you're crazy your awesome
Does being with your friends make you happy?- Yeah!!! .
Do you believe in yourself?- Yes. Everyone can do great things.
Do you wish you were happier?- I'm pretty sure that's impossible ;)
Is being happy overrated?- No.
Does music make you happy?- Always! Well, unless it's a sad song. It'd be kinda weird to get happy over really sad songs...
Ever made a hit-list?- maybe I made a 'to kill list'
Have you ever been on a hit-list?- Don't know..
Are you a mean bully?- Nope.
Do you hate your President?- I'm not going to answer this question , for safety
What shirt are you wearing?- a zebra
Shoes?: ...Do socks count?
HAVE YOU EVER?:
Hugged someone?- Yes,friends , family.
Laughed so hard you cried?- Yeah, a lot!!
Kissed someone?-Do my family count? Cause I think they do
Person you spoke to in person?- My dad.
Person you talked to online?- My bestest friend.
Person you hugged?- My dog
Do you like surveys?- Yes, actually, I like getting my opinion out there.
Do you get along with your parents?- Yes!!
Do you have mental breakdowns?- mmmmmm
Do you want to have a three second dance party? No, but now you asked...
Current mood?- Random. Why else would I do this? ;)
Current hair-style?- Up in a bun
Current windows open?- Fanfiction, dogs and cabin bed
Current desktop picture?- valkyrie cain
Did you ever get into a fist-fight in school?- No...
Did you ever run away from home?- No.
Did you ever want to be a doctor?- The idea did cross my mind
Did you ever want to be a firefighter?- No.
Do you know how to swim?- Yep.
Do you like roller-coasters?- Depends
Do you own a bike?- Used to. Not anymore.
Do you think you could handle the stuff on reality shows?- Well, depends on the show, doesn't it
Does you car get good gas mileage?- Well, I haven't driven one, so I wouldn't know...
Does your family have family picnics?- Not anymore.
Have you ever been on a plane?- Yes.
Have you ever been to the ocean?- Yes,
Have you ever painted your nails?- yeah
The last person you hung out with? My friend
Last thing someone said to you?: "no I'm not obsessive like you, dad"
Last thing you said out loud?- "Oh my god really?"
What is the weather outside?- not a clue
HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE MENTAL HEALTH HELP HOTLINE.
If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.
If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.
If you have multiple personalities, press 3,4,5, and 6.
If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want. Stay on the line so we can trace your call.
If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be transferred to your mother ship.
If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which button to press.
If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, no one will answer.
If you are dyslexic, press 96969696969696969696969696969696.
If you have a nervous disorder, please fidget with the hash key until a representative comes on the line.
If you have amnesia, press 8 and state your name, address, phone number, and date of birth, social security number and your mother's maiden name.
If you have post traumatic stress disorder, slowly and carefully press 000.
If you have bipolar disorder, please leave a message after the beep or before the beep. Or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.
If you have short term memory loss, press 9.
If you have short term memory loss, press 9.
If you have short term memory loss, press 9.
If you are called Freya please press 12356789 cause no matter what you press no one will answer- you scare us
Pointless stuff that makes you crack up ;)
Labels are for cans, and in case you haven't noticed - I'm not a can, so don't label me.
Excuse me...have you seen my sanity?...I think I lost it.
Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door...
STRESS: A condition brought on by over-riding the bodies natural desire to choke the living daylights out of some jerk who desperately deserves it.
I had a friend once, but then the rope broke and he got away.
My knight in shining armour turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
WARNING: Do NOT walk in my footsteps... I tend to walk into walls, and off the occasional cliff
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and have their shoes
I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going, and hook up with them later.
The sooner you fall behind the more time you'll have to catch up.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.
If you can't fix it with duck tape you haven't used enough!
I didn't lose my mind, I sold it on eBay.
There is no "I" in team but the is an "I" in PIE and there is an "I" in MEATPIE and MEAT is an anagram of TEAM...
Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together.
I ran with scissors, and lived!
Huh, it figures. All the good guys are taken, vampires, or both.
I agree with the dictionary: girls before guys, partying before studying, and friends before love.
Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before.
There are three kinds of people in the world: ones that can count and ones that can't count.
I'm right 90 percent of the time, so why worry about the other 3 percent?
I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck my friends, for I may not return alive.
Hunger Games addict prayer. this is NOT mine...
I promise to remember Rue When mockingbirds’ songs wake me
I’ll think of Foxface every time I eat a strange new berry
If my little sister pets a goat I promise to think of Prim
And if my best friend acts depressed
Then Gale; I’ll think of him
When I toss some wood in the fire I’ll think of Katniss every time
And I’ll always think of Peeta When my birthday cake’s sublime
The Capitol will cross my mind when someone is unfair
I’ll be sure to think of Clove each time I pretend to care
I’ll always think of Glimmer If someone’s pretty, but a dunce
And Thresh will occupy my mind If I spare someone, something... Once
Whenever I watch a reality show I will think of the Hunger Games
I’ll sure imagine Haymitch If someone calls me names
I swear to think of Cato When I’m homicidally inclined
I’ll make sure I think of Effie When there’s nothing on my mind
I swear to remember the Hunger Games And Catching Fire too
It’s important to think of the characters But they’re NOT mine (So, Collins, don’t sue!)
girls who aren't in love with Edward Cullen/ Robert pattinson are becoming a endangered species copy and paste this into your profile if you aren't in love with him!
TEAM Peeta or Gale?
If Katniss didn't win the Games...
If Peeta died...
In the games? Oh well
If Gale died...
Katniss should commit suicide
If Finnick died...
er he does
If Rue lived...
Katniss and Rue would have won and done the rebellion
If Haymitch stopped drinking...
If Katniss chose Peeta...
They'd get married and have tons of children!
If Katniss chose Gale...
Then Peeta would probably be really sad, and probably would have married Delly.
If President Snow died...
This or That?
Katniss or Gale?
Gale or Peeta?
Finnick or Peeta?
President Snow or Peeta?
Katniss or Madge?
Madge or Thresh?
Rue or Clove?
Cato or President Snow?
Check this out...
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Or vmaipre. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile!
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it!
THE MORSE CODE :
ELECTION - RESULTS:
A DECIMAL POINT:
ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
If you think that you deserve a cookie because your actually reading my endless profile copy and paste this on yours. (And you're correct, if you're actually reading this you deserve a life's supply of cookies)
Unsafe External Link