4th April 2013
Here's a little something about me.
Name : Hannah
Birthday : 9th May
Favourite Colour : Purple
Favourite Food : Anything my mum cooks
Favourite Drink : Ice cold water/Milk
Favourite Anime/Manga : Gakuen Alice
Favourite TV Show : The Suite Life of Zack and Cody
Favourite Artist : GIRLS' GENERATION
MY CURRENT OBSESSION
1. Gakuen Alice by Higuchi Tachibana
2. Girls Generation (my bias is Kwon Yuri)
I don't read that many mangas, or watch that much anime so I'm not exactly an otaku.
Gakuen Alice and Cardcaptor Sakura are the only animes that I love watching over and over again. Gakuen Alice and CCS are my childhood. I remember watching GA on Animax, I kinda missed hearing the Animax Dubs.
So out of all the animes I watched, I actually think Gakuen Alice is the funniest and it sucks that there's only 26 episodes.
How did I find this site? Well, I've been reading the latest chapters of Gakuen Alice after neglecting it for 2 years. And I was so depressed by the turn of events and while waiting for future chapters to come out, I've started feeding my obsession by reading fanfics. I started reading Gakuen Alice in 2009. Then I got into Girls Generation, so my passion for GA died and I gradually forgot about it.
Then 2011 came, I transferred to a new school and I met someone who read GA manga too, and I told her I don't remember what happened anymore. She told me to read it again especially the latest chapters (at that time it was chapter 146, after the confession chapter) and I got so excited, you know, hearing her talk about Mikan being rapunzel and Natsume saving her and THEY KISS!!
So after that I began reading Gakuen Alice all over again. (actually I tried to pick up where I left off, which was around the Time Travel Arc)
But 2011 was a busy year, I transferred to a new school and I had to juggle 15 subjects! Not to mention I stayed in a boarding school, so I go home once a month for only 2 days. So I gradually forgot about GA again.
While I was forgetting about Gakuen Alice, I was (and still am just not as much now) obsessed with Girls Generation, so I wrote fanfics about GG instead.
The first fanfic I read was Read between the Lines by HisLopsided Grin.
Before I get serious with real life (once I get into university), I'm gonna be spending most of my time here.
1. Gakuen Alice by Higuchi Tachibana
2. Cardcaptor Sakura by CLAMP
3. Kodomo No Omocha by Miho Obana
4. Fullmetal Alchemist Series by Hiromu Arakawa
5. Hana Kimi by Hisaya Nakajo
1. Sakura Mikan from Gakuen Alice
2. Kinomoto Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura
Innocent, cheerful, dense, strong willed girls are my idol. (Eg. Mikan and Sakura) Recommend me an anime with a heroine like that will ya? Especially dense girls cause I find it so cute that they're oblivious about the person who's crushing on them.
3. Ayuzawa Misaki from Kaichou wa Maid-sama
4. Fujioka Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club
5. Ashiya Mizuki from Hana Kimi
1. Hyuuga Natsume from Gakuen Alice
A big jerk. Property of Sakura Mikan. I don't think I can put up with a jerk like him in real life. :P
2. Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist
One word. Hilarious. Nuff said. Though I wouldn't want guys shorter than me. (Sorry Ed, admit that you're short) Especially since I'm 168cm which is pretty tall for the average Malaysian girl.
3. Ueki Kousuke from The Law of Ueki
Dense guy alert!! Dense guys are cute too. Not to mention he truly treasures friendship. He's really an idol. He's the kind of guy I want for a boyfriend.
4. Li Syaoran from Cardcaptor Sakura
Blushes too much for his own good. Like Ruka lol.
5. Son Goku from Dragonball
This guy will always be my childhood hero
1. Romi Paku (Natsume, Edward, Ueki)
- Should be obvious since 3 of my fave anime characters have the same voice actress. Sometimes I think it's just because of their (her) voice xD
2. Rie Kugimiya (Hotaru, Alphonse Elric)
- I like how calm her voice is. I find it hard to believe most of her other roles are tsundere. I've never watched any other anime with her role besides GA and FMA.
3. Kana Ueda (Mikan)
- Simple, I love her Kansai Dialect. And her voice is cute.
4. Mamoru Miyano (Yagami Light, Suoh Tamaki, Nodacchi)
-He's a seiyuu genius. Completely different characters but wonderfully done. Especially as Light, he is a bit cuckoo
5. Shinichiro Miki (Persona, Roy Mustang)
-His voice is sexy
Top 5 Hot Guys from Gakuen Alice (GA IS BOY HAREM PARADISE)
1. Hyuuga Natsume aka. Black Cat
2. Ando Tsubasa aka Shadow Prince
3. Nogi Ruka aka Snow White/Bunny Boy (lol)
4. Rei Serio aka Persona
5. Hijiri Youichi
Top 5 Beautiful Girls from Gakuen Alice
1. Imai Hotaru aka Blackmailing Ice Queen
2. Sakura Mikan aka Polka Dots/Strawberries (Natsume: Ugly) (Mikan: *twitch* NATSUME!)
3. Ibaragi Nobara aka Ice Princess of D.A Type
4. Harada Misaki (the Queen of S.A Type)
5. Shouda Sumire aka Permy
1. Sakura Mikan and Hyuuga Natsume from Gakuen Alice
2. Kinomoto Sakura and Li Syaoran from Cardcaptor Sakura
3. Kurata Sana and Hayama Akito from Kodocha
4. Daidouji Tomoyo and Hiiragizawa Eriol from Cardcaptor Sakura
5. Nogi Ruka and Sakura Mikan from Gakuen Alice
Favourite Love Triangles
1. Natsume X Mikan X Ruka (Gakuen Alice)
Love triangles are the most complicated when it involves two best friends liking the same girl.
2. Sano X Ashiya X Nakatsu (Hana Kimi)
3. Tamaki X Haruhi X Hikaru (Ouran High School Host Club)
4. Kyo X Tohru X Yuuki (Fruits Basket)
5. Tsukasa X Makino X Rui (Hana Yori Dango)
Favourite Friendship/Brotherly/Sisterly Love
1. Imai Hotaru and Sakura Mikan (Gakuen Alice)
2. Hyuuga Natsume and Nogi Ruka (Gakuen Alice)
3. Kinomoto Sakura and Daidouji Tomoyo (CCS)
4. Imai Hotaru and Nogi Ruka from Gakuen Alice (if you can call blackmailing as a form of friendship haha)
5. Edward Elric and Alphonse Elric (FullMetal Alchemist)
Favourite Hate/Rival/Jealousy Couple
1. Imai Hotaru and Hyuuga Natsume from GA
2. Sakura Mikan and Hyuuga Natsume from GA (Love-Hate couple)
3. Li Syaoran and Hiiragizawa Eriol from CCS (Self-proclaimed rival from Syaoran)
4. Hyuuga Natsume and Ando Tsubasa (Jealous Natsume is soooo entertaining) from GA
Other couples I ship based on animes I've watched so far (not in particular order)
Tazusa X Pete (Ginban Kaleidoscope)
Ueki X Mori (LoU)
Sano X Rinko (LoU)
Otani X Risa (Lovely Complex)
Edward X Winry (FMA)
Roy X Riza (FMA)
Hikaru X Haruhi X Tamaki (Ouran High School Host Club)
Asuna X Kirito (Sword Art Online)
Kei X Hikari (Special A)
Usui X Misaki (Kaichou wa Maid Sama)
Ogami X Sakura (Code:Breaker)
Sano X Ashiya X Nakatsu (Hana Kimi)
Kotoko X Irie (Itazura na Kiss)
All Gakuen Alice Pairings
Natsume X Mikan X Ruka
Ruka X Hotaru
Hotaru X Natsume (a very dangerous pair)
Tsubasa X Mikan
Tsubasa X Misaki
Sumire X Koko
Anna X Misaki-sensei X Nonoko
Iinchou X Mikan
Nobara X Persona
Nobara X Natsume (don't ask, just like the idea of Fire and Ice)
Narumi X Serina
Sumire X Mochu
Koko X Anna
Kitsuneme X Nonoko
Izumi X Yuka X Shiki
I love watching anime especially shounen. I'm a bit picky when it comes to shoujo anime/manga. I don't like the typical weak, love struck teenage type of girl who only cries and misunderstands about the guy they like. Basically pathetic girls.
So you can guess why I love the main heroine to be dense and cheerful. It's a lot funnier.
I love innocent love stories that has more to it than just focus on romance like magic and mystery. Mainly why I like the main character to be just kids. The love isn't complicated. The best example is Gakuen Alice and Cardcaptor Sakura. Every little romantic moment or interaction is precious because other than that it focuses more on something else (the academy and the Clow Cards). I would say the same for Kodocha, but only the first season where it focuses on Sana's career more than the romance element.
It's not that I don't like animes focusing on love elements, it's just that most of the time when it focuses on the romance element (like the second season of Kodocha), it gets complicated since they were middle school students.
That's why I strongly disagree to some people saying the characters of Gakuen Alice being older instead of elementary students.
But this only applies to anime/manga. I read just about any type of Genre when it comes to fanfictions.
I'm new on Fanfiction.Net apparently, and I can't believe I didn't find this site sooner. But I'm not new in the fanfiction world. I've been spending my time on asianfanfics before.
Check out my asianfanfics profile!
Asianfanfics : http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/36892
PM me!! Most of my friends aren't anime fans so I don't have anyone to talk to about anime mainly GA, haha...
Unsafe External Link