Poll: So, what do you think of Opacity? Vote Now!
Author has written 25 stories for Inuyasha, and Resident Evil.
27 Dec. 2012: Ha! I got in an update for Opacity just under the wire. (Hey, it's still 2012 for a few more days!)
My most popular story is...
Wrong Number Text
(Personally) My favorite stories are...
Right Back At You (oneshot) & Opacity (chapter story) - Both of which have been nominated for awards!
Opacity won second place for Best AU at
Right Back At You won second place for Best Romance atfor July 2012.
- Blow Away is dedicated to PermanentlyFrozen, who helped make that story possible!
- Dashed Hopes and Aftermath's Destruction are retroactively dedicated to Hidden Masked, who took the time to read and review every single chapter and then went back to reread DH and gave me feedback after it had been revamped!
- FML is dedicated to purduepup, who spent so much time editing, brainstorming for, and reviewing it!
- Opacity is dedicated to ananova, the 100th reviewer of Blow Away and the one person who might be looking forward to Opacity being a chapter story even more than I am.
- Finally, I want to thank everyone who has read and reviewed my stories and oneshots since 2004. There are so many nice and supportive and interesting and wonderful people who send me comments; every single time I see one in my email inbox, I smile. Thank you! I couldn't even begin to list these faithful reviewers who make me so happy.
Random Inuyasha Related Notes
- Any Inuyasha story I write will always be Inuyasha/Kagome, no matter what, and will always have a healthy dose of Miroku/Sango in it as well. Small side pairings include Kouga/Ayame and Sesshoumaru/Kagura.
- Kagome has bluish-gray eyes in the manga, which is why I never write her as having brown eyes.
- Yes, I always write their names as having "ou" in them (for example: Sesshoumaru not Sesshomaru, Kikyou not Kikyo, Souta not Sota). Way back when, both spellings were all over the place. I've always used the "ou" spellings, so it's kind of hard for me to switch gears after over seven years!
My name is Day. I'm a girl. I studied English and French at university. I live in the United States, but I have visited several countries around the world. I am actually paid to write and copyedit at a large company, and I do similar tasks for the English department at the university from which I graduated. I'm all busy and stuff.
My Fictionpress Account In case you ever wondered if I'm better at writing my own stories than fanfiction. Most of these are many years old... then again, so are a lot of my stories on here.
My Writing Process
1. Drink 1 to 4 cups of coffee.
10 Random Facts About Me
1. I have two tattoos; more to come, I'm sure.
Unsafe External Link