Author has written 82 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Spider-Man, Dragon Ball Z, Misc. Books, Dragon Ball, Beyblade, Gundam Seed, Naruto, Prince of Tennis, Black Cat, La Corda D'Oro, and Katekyo Hitman Reborn!.
Standard Universal Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters, series, books, movies, terms, etc that I write about; it is not for profit whatsoever.
(Yes, I am aware that my icon is of Tenel Ka and not actually of the real Garowyn, whose name I only borrowed because no one else was using it.)
NEWS: (February 9, 2012) Three KHR fics in the works, almost at completion. I'm also working on my first Super Junior fan fic, which I may or may not post here.
Official beta reader is/was Caorann fridh Bronach – thank you for your work and the time you devoted to helping me. You’re a terrific editor and friend! Caorann is also to be acknowledged as a former member of Unbreakable: Brothers, as she contributed many stories to this community.
Check out the Spring Rain C2 here at FFN if you're a YamaHaru fan!community and
Check out the original Seto and Mokuba Kaiba C2 here at FFN if you're a fan of Seto and Mokuba (non-pairing) Kaiba!
FIVE THINGS ABOUT GAROWYN'S FAN FICTION:
1. I've not written a whole lot in the past few years, so anything you're likely to read from 2003-2006-ish won't be that good, in my opinion. Not that the rest afterward are masterpieces, but the recent is almost always better than past works. That said, I'm still embarrassed even by stories after those dates, but I'm working to improve. I'm not a perfect writer. Who is? I learn every time I write and read.
2. I do not write yaoi/yuri/shonen-ai/shoujo-ai, incest, lemons/lime, etc. If you don't like fact that I don't, that's not my problem. I do not cater to everyone.
3. I only use honorifics when I am familiar enough with them (e.g. watching a series primarily subbed or reading manga that has not been totally Americanized in dialogue), because, otherwise, I would rather not butcher the language for mere fan fiction by trying. Plus, I do read official manga translations and watch some official anime dubs. Please try and support these official releases whenever or wherever you can, because it will affect the future of anime and manga, and not just in North America (watch Greg Ayres' panel on fansubbing). Having purist views isn't an excuse - try (because we're not all insanely wealthy, and do have other things to take care of) to support the people who put a lot of work into making the series and shows you love.
4. I know that I have many unfinished stories. Some of them may never be finished. I apologize if you're waiting for updates. I try to finish and plan out the entire story before posting the first chapter. And please stop putting my one-shots on alert, especially when I say they will not be updated! If you do that, you're going to be waiting forever.
5. READ AUTHOR'S NOTES THOROUGHLY to avoid looking foolish when asking already answered questions or informing me of things I already know about. It is highly irritating when people do that.
Thank you to all those who continue to read and review my stories here, however embarrassing some might be! I continue to work on improving.
Unsafe External Link