|Silver Fox Trot|
Poll: Which story do you want me to work on next? Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Lord of the Rings, Shaman King, Wild Arms, Naruto, Transformers/Beast Wars, Storm Hawks, and Sonic the Hedgehog.
To all my readers;
I know I haven't updated my stories in almost forever, but I promise you, I'm will finish them, someday. It's just that this last year has been really hard on me. Here's a basic list of what's been happening;
Feb 2009; We learn that my father has gotten cancer for the third time, this time on his liver.
Feb 2009~June 2009; My father is hospitalized several times for problems related to his liver, he gets jaundiced twice
May 2009; Mother suffers a heart attack, spends a week in the ICU
July 2009; My mothers second oldest sister gets into a motorcycle accident, gets away with only a broken pelvis
July 2009; My mothers favourite cat passes away
August 1st, 2009; dad is admitted to a hospice
August 4th, 2009; dad passes away, two days before my parents 26th wedding anniversary
August 7th, 2009; funeral, 'nuff said
August 12th, 2009; my mothers older sister has an operation, but there are complications, nearly dies on the table trying to fix the complication, spends the next month in the hospital
November, 2009; I nearly have a face-to-face with an 18-wheeler that is turning in the opposite lane, (which is the one I'm in), I can't see it until the last minute because of the light, I come within inches of crashing into a several ton truck at 100 KPH with my little compact. Some things should not be seen at 100kph, a truck grill within inches of your face is one of them.
Feb 1st, 2010; I find out one of my co-workers (who had been on disability since summer) has bone cancer and passes away four days later.
So, as you can see, it's been rough and I haven't been in the mood at all to do any serious writing. I've been on and off of writing. I'm just waiting for things to calm down.
I'm a twenty year old woman living in the province of Quebec, Canada.
In case you were wondering, my favorite Anime's are Inuyasha, Dragonball Z, Shaman King, along with Sailor Moon and Beyblade. Not in that particular order, I might add.
I love to read fantasy books. My favs are: The Wheel of Time, by Robert Jordan, and Animorphs, by K.A Applegate, Harry Potter and the Silverwing Trilogy, but not the last book of the Silverwing Trilogy.
This is a link to the picture that inspired the first chapter of 'Baby Troubles', take a look!
This link leads to the picture that inspired my Omake in my Shaman King fic, if you need a laugh, take a good look!
I shall now give some random facts about myself. WARNING RELIGIOUS ZEALOTS SHOULD NOT READ THIS!
1) I'm a semi-militant Atheist and proud of it!
2) I'm Bi, but I have a leaning towards men
3) My best friends are a Jehovah's Witness and a Christian, so I'm not anti-religion, just anti-stupid
4) I have three ferrets named Dash, Dotcom and Da'coon!
5) I'm sponsoring a Child in Zambia
6) I want to be an ESL teacher
7) I'm an assistant Girl Guide leader
8) I'm not terrified of any furry critter, but I am phobic of bugs
9) I actually like winter, not much choice since we have winter 9 months of the year
10) Since horrible grammar gives me headaches, I am very selective of what I read
11) I am bilingual, speaking, reading and writing in English and French
12) I've suffered from depression ever since my second year of high school (grade 8 for everyone with a three-school system)
13) I get over with with the help of my friends and family, I don't need a non-existent sky Deity
14) I've burned my bible and use religious fliers as cage lining
15) I believe in the Scientific Method rather than a badly-translated book
16) I believe Freedom of Religion and Freedom FROM Religion to mean the same thing
17) I don't give respect to religion because it has yet to earn it
18) I'm not afraid of Hell because it doesn't exist
19) Intelligent Design is anything but intelligent
20) The most annoying question a stranger ever asked me; 'What Church do you go to?'
21) I'm the first person among my friends to get a drivers license and the only one so far to pass the written and driving test on the first shot
22) I drive my mothers old van.
23) The first new car I want to own is a Chevrolet Volt
24) Among one group of friends I'm the designated driver because I'm the only one with a license and vehicle!
25) I'm tee-total (meaning I don't drink alcohol) because the smell of it makes me sick.
Unsafe External Link