Author has written 30 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, SpongeBob SquarePants, Teen Titans, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, Inuyasha, and Death Note.
Name: Bloom Flower
Height: 5'3...well, actually I got no idea
Eye Color: Dark brown or is it black? I think I'm colorblind...
Favorite Color: Purple
Hobbies: I loved to watch television...if you can call that a hobby... Actually, I have no hobbies... I must get out more...
I'm taking a break and writing Death Note fanfics_
Lyrics for Poke Advanced Challenge
Every trainer has a choice
Special Weapon~ Giant flyswatter (What? Never seen one before?)
Iron Giant~ It shows friendship and that you don’t need to be like everyone else. And that you're you from the inside out.
Mulan~ It shows courage and honor. To go to extreme limits to protect a love one.
The Incredibles~ demonstrate the true power of teamwork and family bravery.
Tower of Terror~ Shows how a bond between sisters can last forever. Also to forgive and forget.
Lilo and Stitch one and two but mostly one ~ How family power is stronger than force itself. Tells of courage and love between Lilo and her "pet dog", Stitch.
Jack Frost~ How family bond can overcome all. And how a bully and a kid can set aside their differences and help each other out.
Two Brothers~ How brother ship can go against all odds and come out on top.
Spirited Away ~ Shows a huge amount of solid courage and to keep going with your head up high.
Poltergeist Report "Yu Yu Hakusho"~ Very sad in some parts, showed incredible determination and friendship. Very, very, very, (The "Very" goes on forever) good!
The Eye~ Yes, it's in Chinese or was it Japanese? Anyways, it was great and besides, it got subtitles so you can read on along. Shows you how the world can be a beautiful place but also a place of darkness. Very nice, I recommend this to everyone!
Inuyasha the first movie~ Very nice! Also very romantic, I actually felt sorrow for Kagome... Now that's rare for me. I couldn't help it though. Oh well. In my POV, it shows a lot of passion, how friendship can never be controlled by evil but by what's in your heart (Sango and Kirara). Very heart warming. You'll love it. I recommend this to everyone!
National Treasure~ Love this movie. Shows that no matter how unreal something seems, if you believe in it and go for it, it'll become reality. If the odds are against you, go for it anyways and a legend might come to life. Love this movie. If you haven't watched it, well...watch it!
Dead Poets Society~ I think it is really fabulous. Shows how you have to choose your own destiny to follow and how you have to make your own decisions. And to stand up for what you believe in even if you're alone.
Princess Mononoke~ Oh my gosh! I love this movie! Shows how you stand up for what you believe in. Very dramatic. I love the screen play, the plotline, and the conversions of the story in the movie. A bit bloody and violent, but otherwise, very heart touching. I encourage you to watch it! I also love the little song in the end when the credits rolled titled, "Princess Mononoke". Very good movie!
The Brothers Grimm~ I love the movie! Very good! Watch it if you get the chance because it is good!
King Kong~ Oh this movie just makes you want to cry! A action pack movie with nature violence and a beautiful tale of friendship and love. I love it all:)
Memoirs of a Geisha~ Talks of betrayal, uh...friendship? And love. How a geisha perseveres through all the tough years to find the one she loves. It's really good:)
Death Note 1 and Death Note 2: The Last Name~ It's just good... Shows true moral ambiguity about justice.
Anime shows I absolutely love:
Favorite Characters: YGO~ Ryou and Bakura.
Shaman King~ Yoh, Trey, Lenny, Jun,and everyone else.
Rave Master~ Musica and Haru.
YYH~ Kurama, Kuronue, Hiei, and so on.
Duel Masters~ Shobu all the way!
Zatch Bell~ Kiyo, Zatch, and Susie!
Inuyasha~ Kikyou and Bankotsu from the Band of Seven/Seven Men Army or the Shichinintai.
Pairs for YGO I like:
YamixTea: Well, I don't really know, but sometimes it seems pretty kawaii. So I have nothing against it.
YugixRebecca: I think this one is kawaii!
JoeyxMai: So kawaii! Cute together.
SetoxIshizu/Isis: Well, I like this because Ishizu/Isis is very patient and didn't yell or whine at Kaiba when he told her she was crazy about her predictions and stuff. So maybe she can wait for Seto to cool down and stuff. The calm and relaxed necklace holder with a easy angered CEO. Kawaii! But then again, he's kinda fine on his own... and if he doesn't end up with Ishizu/Isis then don't let him end up with anyone at all... He's fine on his own. Kawaii!
Ryou and/or Bakurax...: Well I don't know, lol. Ryou should end up with someone nice and lovable to his liking and Bakura should end up with some evil and dark person that likes tomb robbing and stuff. Perfect together, eh? Wouldn't you say so? Just kidding.
(Yu Yu Hakusho) Yusuke~ Tight spirit gun!
Kuwabara/Kuzuma ~ Obsessed with cats...is that a good thing or bad thing?
Kurama~ Nice rosewhip...and evil plants.
Koenma/Junior~ Ruler of spirit world...must be busy...and why does he always have that thing in his mouth?
Hiei~ Loved the Jagan eye...
Boton~ I want to fly sitting on a oar or paddle or whatever that is you sit on while flying too!
Kayko~ She’s cool.
Yukina~ ummmm…. That’s a hard one, she cares for the gang, that’s sweet.
Kuwabara's sister (forgot name)~Mean and tough on her little bro. Great sister.:)
Puu~ one thing...Puu is Blue...hey I made a rhyme!
Kikyo~ Tight! I loved the bow and arrow! She is so much better than Kagome.
Pairs that I like:
InuxKik: I like this pair A LOT! They look nice together and they are so close before Kagome came along.
InuxKag: Well, I don't really like this one but its fine since I can feel Kagome's pain when they were separated in the first movie. Fine pair though.
MiroxSan: I think this one is so kawaii! Awww!
NaraxKik: Well, she hates him and he hates her. He is the cause for her death and all this mess our characters have to deal with. O.o;; I would like to see this one day, I think it's kinda kawaii too. Enemies come together. Well, not really.
SessxKik: I love this one too. I think it's so cute. Sesshoumaru, Kikyou, Rin, and Jaken together as a lovable family... Kawaii!
SessxKagura: Well, this one is kinda cute too since she wants Naraku dead so she can be as free as the wind. I feel sorry for her and I can feel her deep pain for liberation.
First of all, I'm a Kikyou and Sesshoumaru lover fan. BIG FAN OF BOTH. But Kikyou is dead so really she can't really be paired up with anyone and that stinks big time. I mean it, it stinks BIG TIME! But than again, Kagome came from the future. Even though, Inuyasha is still struggling with Kikyou and Kagome, the true pair is InuxKag but I like InuxKik so much better. Kikyou should be alive and well with a body! So if Inuyasha turned his back, then here is where Sesshoumaru comes in! That's why I love the pair, SessxKik big time! Yeah, this rocks!
ANYWAYS! HERE'S A QUESTION!I know there are Kikyou's haters out there. Please don't mind me asking, but why do you hate her so much?
1. She's supposed to be dead but she's living, she doesn't belong here and that she should stay dead~
2. She kept getting in between Kagome and Inuyasha. She's the barrier between them!~
3. She's a zombie~
4. She's made out of clay~
5. She kept following Inuyasha~
6. She wanted to drag Inuyasha to the underworld with her~
7. She has no emotions and is completely merciless~
8. She's evil and tried to kill Kagome~
9. She's helping Naraku~
10. She is so annoying~
11. Why can't she die!~
12. She was about to use the Shikon no tama to turn Inuyasha human in the past!~
13. She keep whining to Inuyasha in the past about how she's not a normal person~
14. She never smiles or laugh!~
15. She tried to drag Inuyasha to the underworld without even letting him explain first~
16. She wears the same thing every time!~
17. She was resurrected without any clothes~
18. Kagome's better with healing than Kikyou! She have medicine from her time! More advanced! Kikyou only uses herbs and plants and whatever she uses!~
19. She's dead so she and Inuyasha can't be together. And Kagome is alive! Not dead!~
20. Their love was fake! It was only lust! Kikyou only needed Inuyasha to become normal and Inuyasha only loved her to get the Shikon!~
21. She is so stupid! Giving the jewel to Naraku only get her closer to her death!~
22. She should really go back to being dead!~
23. She killed a monk in front of a child!~
Till now, I got absolutely no idea why some haters could hate Kikyou so much! Some even call her past dirty! How on earth is it dirty? I would want to see the Kikyou haters in her shoes. Tell me you still hate AFTER you went through what she had, go through her tragic death, go through all her agonizing pain, physically and mentally, and go through all the misery and near death experiences! And go through all the loneliness she has to go now with no one by her side as she wanders on her lonely journey to seek justice! Tell me you still hate after you put yourself in her shoes for a change!
My reasons for why I like Kikyou so much~
1. She's very pretty and beautiful.
There's more to come! Below are the reasons why I hate Kagome so bad.
Reasonable Reasons to dislike Kagome~
1. Sometimes, she gets angry for no reason whatsoever. Yes, this is so but we have to understand that sometimes what Inuyasha does is completely unreasonable and it's only normal if Kagome gets mad at him. That's fine but rather talking it out (even though Inuyasha is very arrogant) she jumps into the wall a lot...
2. She "sits" Inuyasha for no reason whatsoever. So he did something wrong, "sit" him a once or twice, if it's really bad, do it a couple more times. But she does it like forever! She kept on going and going and going! Doesn't she know that actually hurts him! Gosh! Sometimes, over something really stupid, she "sit" him like forever and she does it until he's all up and buried in the ground! The rosery is used so Inuyasha won't attack innocent humans, Kagome! Not for you to put him in a early grave by burying him every second you get! Oh like "Gee, I "sit" Inuyasha already but since he already soften the dirt, might as well "sit" him some more times and bury him in his grave." Man, Kagome, you are seriously cuu cuu. In ep. 51 + 52, Inuyasha's demon form is first seen by Kagome and the others. After eluding danger, he goes after the bandits and humans, slaying them all. Yes, they are bandits and should be punished, I don't know about you but I really don't think they should have died. Kagome and the others wanted him to stop since the bandits are begging for their lives. Using the rosary can bring him out of his demon stage, but for some reason, Kagome didn't even "sit" him once... Maybe she was frighten or whatever, I don't know but she didn't use it to try and stop him.
3. She NEVER gives Kikyou credits, EVER! She knows Kikyou was there first but she doesn't even let Inuyasha near her. Even though Kikyou and Inuyasha could never be again, Kagome should at least let them talk to each other like old times since both of them has been through a lot! A small friendly little conversation. I understand that she loves Inuyasha she gets envious since Inuyasha still have feelings for Kikyou but she should trust him more.
4. One time, Kagome even dressed up like Kikyou to spy on Inuyasha! I know she too loves Inuyasha but come on! If she wasn't, then why is her hair exactly like Kikyou's? It's strange to consider it an accident...
5. Why does she ALWAYS seem to be wearing a skirt! I know that's part of her original school uniform but can't she change before she jumps into the well! I never seen her in pants before, ya all know that? Geez, some of us Kagome haters said her skirt is way too short! And that Koga's skirt is longer than hers. I'm just restating what others said but I think it's true. Sometimes, she knows that she is going to miss school but she wears the outfit anyways. So if why not change!
6. She kept stating the obvious. There's a demon in the front and then she goes "Look! There's a demon!" Like yeah, the gang all saw that. They're not blind, ya know. She does it over and over again. And it just gets on my nerves a lot.
7. She keep depending on Inuyasha to save her from situations. I agree that she is not as skilled as the others or as Kikyou since she does not have any training at home or while growing up, but she shouldn't depend on him too much. She can always run! Why doesn't she ever TRY to run? Gosh! She calls for him every single time a demon gets too close. She calls him even why he's in the middle of fighting! Why can't she call Miroku or Sango to help her? Sometimes, they're free from fighting for a moment, but Kagome called Inuyasha instead. Calling his name out loud like could easily grab his attention away from fighting and it allows the enemy to attack him while his mind is away! She could lay off for a while but she does that a lot! Geez, that is so annoying!
8. She's so annoying. Her voice is so annoying. I know that's not really a character flaw but sometimes, she whines and complain to Inuyasha. Some said they hate her because of her annoying voice. That's not much of a character flaw, but yeah, I do think her voice is annoying. I think it's very high pitched... If only her voice was lower. When she goes "Inuyasha!" that's the annoying part. Her voice is annoying to some people but this shouldn't be a reason to hate Kagome because it's not a character flaw.
9. If Inuyasha is the one she truly loves, then how come there's Koga, Hojo and who knows how many else there are guys on her back? She KNOWS she loves him, but she flirts with others way too much! That's cheating! She can do that but Inuyasha can't even have a nice little conversation with Kikyou? That's just messed up right there. Everytime she sees him with Kikyou, she gets all mad and stuff! My gosh! If she does love Inuyasha, she should set the others on the right path. This far into the series of Inuyasha, and she is still doing that! Cheater! She brags it to her friends! No one is supposed to know except her and her family! So it slips out. Okay, fine, but she shouldn't really add details to it! She even putKouga in there and saythat Inuyasha and he were fighting over her.True that they were but like, come on!If her friends really met Inuyasha, which they did in the end, what about the dog ears and the fact that he's a hanyou? It's supposed to be a secret! Meaning no one else should know!
10. She could at least be nice to Kikyou for what happened between her and Inuyasha before Kikyou died. Kikyou died a tragic death losing everything dearest to her in the process including her Inuyasha. Kagome can just be nice to her! And let Inuyasha and Kikyou talk for a moment but no! She stomps away every time she sees they're within five mile radius of each other.
11. She kept keeping Inuyasha to herself. When Kikyou comes around, she just takes him away. She doesn't want to let Inuyasha even see Kikyou let alone talk to her. Geez... I understand Kagome's love for Inuyasha but come on! Sometimes, she goes way too far...
12. She gets angry at the smallest things! SPOILER FOR FIRST MOVIE! She gets angry at Inuyasha and "sits" him when he doesn't like her cooking or something! Man, not everyone like your cooking, Kagome! Yashas and ningens have different tastes! In the first movie, Inuyasha ask her if she can pack some more of that junk food thingie that he likes to eat and she got mad and "sits" him! COME ON! He didn't say anything about her cooking! She got mad for that! Really, she is a pathetic excuse for the reincarnation of Kikyou.
13. She got no trust in Inuyasha. Everytime he sees Kikyou, she's right there! Guarding him! And whenever he gets too close, "sit boy!". Man, she even dressed up as Kikyou to go spy on their conversation! If you call that trust, I got no idea what you're thinking. 'Cause that is no trust! Inuyasha doesn't follow her around with Koga or something like that! He leaves them alone 'cause he trusts her! Man, Kagome got no trust in Inuyasha at all!
14. Whenever Inuyasha and Kagome argues, she just rushes back home! It's always the stupid well! And she only waits for Inuyasha to apologize! She just blames the arugment on him and waits for him to say sorry. Sometimes, if it's his fault then yeah, just wait, but sometimes, it's her fault for something, he just talk to her and she got mad and "sits him". Then she rushes to the well and jump on in then she comes back and wait for him to apologize. Sometimes, it's your fault too, Kagome! Stop putting every silly tiny little argument on someone else! Really, I really hate her since she gets mad over every single little thing, if you have noticed in the show, it doesn't take much to start her in a argument over something stupid.
15.She tried to make Inuyasha forget about Kikyou, his first deep true love.Spoiler for ep. 43! In that episode, Inuyasha got back from his little conversation with Kikyou and Kagome was in his face about "You were with Kikyou, weren't you?" Gosh, lay off a minute, he's hurt, you know! Then when he started to explain about Kikyou, Kagome walked away without saying a word all thinking 'Afterall I have done for him, he still thinks about Kikyou.' My gosh, he thinks and care for Kikyou still because he still loves her deeply, stupid Kagome! By that thought, she tried to make him forget about Kikyou, but he doesn't. She tried to make him forget so she can be with Inuyasha. But that is so not going work, Kagome!
16. Spoiler for ep. 42! Inuyasha was all hurt and bleeding on the ground and Kagome just stood there looking at Naraku as he gets away.When the Kaze no Kize got reflected back to Inuyasha by Kanna's mirror, he was all on the ground, hurt while Kagome look at Naraku as he goes away. But she just stood there! HELP HIM! But no! Just look and look and look at the bad guy as he get away. Yeah, do that to a mortal or someone else and by the time you look at them, Kagome, there'll be nothing but dust and bones.
17. She always stomps home after seeing Inuyasha and Kikyou together somewhere. Okay, I agree that jealousy acts on her but like, come on! Kikyou haters and Kagome lovers stated that she loves him and her jealousy is only out of love because she loves Inuyasha and doesn't want him with someone else. Then what Kikyou? She loves Inuyasha but when he's with Kagome, she doesn't do anything to stop him.
That's all the reasons for now, but soon, there are going to way more up there. But I do want to set things on the right path. Hate Kikyou more/less and hate Kagome more/less is your choice. Some of the Kagome lovers don't really even notice about the reasons stated above so that's why you love her so much. These are just my opinions. HOWEVER! I don't want people to hate them for the wrong reasons such as misunderstandings and misconceptions. I don't want the hate to start because someone didn't get their facts correct! Even though below I am defending Kagome, I still hate her to her guts and would like to see her die. I just don't want the hate to start by misconceptions and misunderstandings.
Here are the some of the reasons people hate Kagome that I don't totally agree with~
1. She's not good at archery as Kikyou~
2. She's too young for Inuyasha~
3. Kagome's voice is so annoying!~
That's about it but who knows, I might put up more. Wow,sixteen reasons of hate and only two of defense. Yeah. Let's move on.
AND! In the first movie of Inuyasha, I actually thought Kagome was okay as a character. Yeah, I did, and no I'm not having a fever or anything. In the movie, she didn't get angry for no reason whatsoever, she didn't "sit" Inuyasha even once (At least, I don't think so, but I may be wrong), for once she didn't state the obvious, and she actually gave Kikyou credits for her life! Like in the beginning when she sat down on the roots of the tree where Inuyasha was pinned to and thought about them. She was like "Oh, they belonged together before I even came along. They were so in love with each other." And all that good credits stuff, so I actually thought Kagome was OKAY in the movie. I understand Kagome's love for Inuyasha, so yeah, she was okay. I like the part where she was embracing Inuyasha in her arms after she wounded him. If the Kagome in the series was the Kagome in the first movie, maybe I won't hate her as much. But I still reallydo. I did enjoy the scene where Kagome fell down the well and back into her own time. The music was beating faster, the rhythm was flowing, it was just so cool. So I don't really hate the Kagome in the first movie. But I still hate her bones and guts in the series. So yeah, no I'm not sick nor have a high fever. Let's move on.
Flames about Inuyasha Fanfics: First of all, I have seen flames in stories just because they didn't like a character in the story. That's very childish. No one like flames nor do I. Like people don't like Kikyou and flames the writer and said the story's no good and that the writers should stop putting Kikyou in the stories or something! Not everybody like the same thing that you do, some people read a fanfic they don't like and then flame the author/ess. That's not right. Some said the writers should really stop hating on Kagome and bashing her or something like that. Well, they should said that to Kikyou haters too. I hate Kagome to her guts but I still read stories with her in it playing a role and could still send a nice review. Please, if you don't like a story, please exit before a flame could be sent. Thank you for reading and remember, this is my opinion. Let's move on now.
FINALLY! I'm not telling you fans who to like or don't like. Above are my opinions, feel free to agree or disagree. I'm not mad if you disagree with one, a few, or all of mah opinions. I just like Kikyou so much better than Kagome. Feel free to state your own opinions, thank you. I hate Kagome but I also stated that I don't like ppl hating for the wrong reasons like hating Kagome for being weaker than Kikyou... Anyways, let's move on.
Yoh~ Clam at all times...even when the world is going to end...something is seriously wrong with him...did he bust a blood vessel or something? Lol, just kidding he’s one of my favorite characters...but there is still something wrong with him...
Trey~ Cold...and tight snowboard! Mine! (Grabs it and runs) Trey: O.O
Rio~ You need a hair makeover
Anna~ She lay down the rules tight! You're the best!
Tammy~ Her shamans are so hateful...
Pilika/Trey's sister~ She's like Anna too except Anna's much, much harder.
Lenny~ Super cool! He reminds me of Tristen in Ygo...and he tried to kill Yoh once with his hair! That was so funny!
Jun~ Uh huh...Control is good with talismans...
En/Lenny and Jun's uncle~ I feel sorry for him. Now I know why he want to protect the family’s name and such.
"Tammy"~ I don’t like her shamans...
Zeke/Yoh's brother~ Evil...
Shamans: Corey/Trey's~ Small...Yup...Small...and lives in a lily pad!
Lee Pai Long/Jun's~ Strong and cool!... it looks like someone made him outta stone.
Tokageroh/Rio's~ Lizardy, cool!
Bason/Lenny's~ Knighty, totally funny!
Amidamaru/Yoh's~ Awesome! Your attacks are awesome! You're awesome! Oh yeah did I mention Awesome? Amidamaru: O.O
Haru~ My favorite! He’s so funny and that’s why I loved Rave Master! His sword is big! How can he hold it up?
Elie~ She’s cool too. Felt sorry for her cause she lost her memory. She’s real funny too!
Musica~ Tight powers! Control is good if you're the leader of a tough gang like that.
Musica the Blacksmith~ Loves the swords...Make me one!
Puu~ Cute and funny!
Pairs I like:
HaruxElie: So kawaii!
MusicaxMelody or Melodie or whatever: Well, kawaii too! I like this more than HxE but I love them both all the same! I think I spelled her name wrong, if so, sorry! They were reunited in Blue City when the trio visited there on their way to somewhere.
Luffy~ Love him! So cool and funny!
Nami~ Way cool and nice skills by ta way!
Zolo~ Meh favorite character of them all! You go, Samurai! I love swords...ehheheheh...Mine! (snatches all three and run)
Usopp?~ I think that's how you spell his name...Anyways, he's totally cool too! Nice aim!
Sanji~ Wicked cool! Good food!
Favorite character: Zolo all teh way. Why? I love swords and I love the humor. So funny and mad with skills. His swordsmanship is excellent!
Hate or Dislike~ Well, I don't hate anyone. Just those who goes after the crew and Zolo...
Ranma~ He's so cool! I really like his way of fighting...lol. Sometimes, he can be a jerk, but I don't mind. I think he's really awesome!
Akane~ Well, she's alright. Sometimes I think she hits Ranma way too much, but sometimes, he asked for it since he was a jerk to her. She's pretty cool too:) I just wonder why after all this time, she still haven't figure out P-chan is Ryoga? Nah, this way is much more cooler.
Ryoga~ I think he's just weird. Well, not really, he could might as well be my favorite character yet. Lol, I have his sense of direction too and I just love the way he fights with that umbrella.
Shampoo~ Super cool! I love her outfits! Her hair is just so kawaii!
Mousse~ Funny and cracks me up!
Kuno~ Really funny when he chases after "pig tailed girl" and Akane. LOL!
Kodachi~ Just awesome! She's really tight!
Kasumi~ Very gentle and nice. :)
Nabiki~ Money hungry... But she's cool.
Dr. Tofu~ LOL, how he gets with Kasumi around. LOL.
Genma (Ranma's father)~ LOL, all of the situations he placed on Ranma.
RanmaxAkane: Well, it's alright and sometimes, it can be kawaii. :)
RyogaxAkane: Well...She doesn't like him so no deal. Can't happen. Gomen, Ryoga.
KunoxNabiki: Never thought about these two. Nabiki doesn't seem all that big on emotions... But alright. Okay, I guess. :) But sometimes, I prefur him chasing after Ranma and Akane. It just cracks me up big time!
Dr.TofuxKasumi: Well, he likes her but I don't know if she likes him back. His mother asked her but she said they were just good friends? I may be wrong but I really think this pair will work. :)
ShampooxMousse: I love this pair! I think it's just so kawaii.! So kawaii!
KodachixRanma: It's alright, I guess. They're pretty funny together. LOL.
Funny how I'm a fan of people with names that starts with "K":
Sites I can ALWAYS depend on:
~ Best site around for the latest Inuyasha stuff. Character bios, pictures, shrines, you name it!
~ Cool site for tons of pictures to look at.
~ Everyone knows 'bout this site, the best place to take a quiz for fun or just to kill time. I like quizilla too:)
Flowers of Blood:~ Teh site for Yu Yu Hakusho!
Distilled Beauty:~ Distilled Beauty is a wonderful Kikyou shrine. Check it out. :)
Fantasy Forest:~ Very nice and kawaii site for Inuyasha, Chobits, Fruits Basket, Full Moon Wo Sagashite, and more.
Kakera no Ai (Shards of Love):~ InuxSan shipping. Found it somewhere while surfing.
Midi Madness:~ Kawaii downloads for theme songs.
Inuyasha Webring:~ This is the inuyasha webring but you can search other animes too. Really cool.
Let's Sing It:~Click here for Inuyasha lyricsfor thewonderful full english version song of "Change the World."There are other lyrics too.
Inuyasha Lyrics:~ Read the title. It's a site for Inuyasha lyrics.
MP3:~ Like the title says, MP3 downloads. I found this somewhere and just thought to put it up.
Green Day Tv Tome:~ Site for Green Day if ya into tah band.
Beyond Time, Inuyasha Network:~ Inuyasha site.
Forsaken Love (Forsaken Ai):~ It's Forsaken Love but I changed it to Forsaken Ai which is not the real name. Forsaken Love is. Kikyou shrine.
Living on Borrowed Time~ The Suikotsu/Kikyou Fanlisting ~~ A fanlisting site for the beautiful but tragic miko, Kikyou and a member of the seven men army, Suikotsu. A tragic pair in life and death. Check it out, it's fantastic:)
Fearless Leader The Bankotsu Fanlisting ~~ The Bankotsu Fanlisting! Great for any Bankotsu fan!
Undying Devotion Bankotsu/Jakotsu Fanlisting ~~ As the title says... Warning: Contains Shounen ai!
Shichinintai Chaos~~ The site for all Shichinintai fans! This site is just so great:)
Unspoken Official Rin Fanlisting ~~ Fan site for the lovable girl that follows Sesshoumaru.
Hiragashikaze no Higeki Kagura Fanlisting~~ The site is completely tight and it's awesome! A shrine for Kagura, the wind who want to be free.
Evil Genius Official Naraku Fanlisting ~~ Read the title.
Inuyasha Updates ~~ Just updates to Inuyasha tah show.
Yu Yu Yu Legends~~ A Yu Yu Hakusho site. It has like everything!
Vigilant~~ A Yami Bakura shrine. It's cute. :D
UR Anime Club~~ A site with cosplay galleries of different cons. _ It's fun to cosplay.
Tombstone Shadow/ Hail to the Thief~~ Shrine and site to Yami Bakura! Yay. :D
Quotes that I like: (I do not own the following quotes so please don't hurt me)
1. "Haven't you heard? At first you don't succeed, strike them with your Blue Eyes again." - Seto Kaiba, YGO from "Fighting for a Friend, Part 5"
2. "There is no one who does not carry scars on their heart. If there was someone like that, he would be a shallow soul." - Hiei to Kurama, from Yu Yu Hakusho the movie: Poltergeist Report
3. (About Mokuba's grand entrance on a rising stage with smoke and loud music) "Do they always have to be so dramatic?" - Tristen Taylor,from Yugioh in "Let the Games Begin! (Part 1 of 2)"
4."I play the magic card Ancient City!" - Grandpa Mouto
5.(Being attacked by bats) "Guys! A little help here!" - Joey Wheeler
6. (After he summoned his Ancient Dragon) "Joseph Wheeler at a loss for words? I should enjoy this while it lasts." - Grandpa Mouto to Joey, in Yugioh, "Let the Games Begin! (Part 2 of 2)"
7. "Don't worry about it, Joey! This tournament was just a cheap way for Kaiba to promote Kaibaland!" - Tristen Taylor to Joey
8. "For some reason, I feel like we met somewhere before." - Joey Wheeler to "Masked Duelist"
9. "Ever heard of knocking!" - Chazz from Yugioh GX
10. "Why do you always have to tag along!" - Chazz from Yugioh GX
11. "For chance of deal, we maroon this duel here and now and you come work for me for 1000 doubloons!" - Admiral to Jaden"
12. "You missed the boat, Admiral. Let me fill you in: When I summon my Thunder Giant, he automatically destroys one monster with less attack points than he has." - Jaden
13. "You sold my bed for a card!" - Syrus
14. "Look. There's the well." - Jaden
15. "This isn't fair!" - Jaden
16. "Four monsters?" - Chazz
17. "I can't duel! I have to take care of my cat!" - Banner from Yugioh GX, "Field of Screams, Part 3"
18. "Yomi, you blind freak! I'm coming so boil up a kettle of tea!" - Yusuke
19. "Keiko, look! I'm a crab!" - Yusuke
20. "Do you see Rainbow yet?" - Lone Star
21. "Is that your dad?" - Scar
22. "Why would anyone want to attack us? We're awesome!" - Scar, from Wulin Warriors, first episode
23. "The cologne I'm wearing smells like carrot cake! I'll be irresistible to women who look rabbits!" - Dr. Root, from Duel Masters, "Fourscore"
24. "When it comes to human, I of course, bare no such weakness." - Sesshoumaru from Inuyasha
25. "Can't it be that I'm afraid or is it merely I know not my own limit?" - Sesshoumaru from Inuyasha
26. "I quite miss you as well, little brother." (to Inuyasha) - Sesshoumaru from Inuyasha
27. "I'm resting, not dead." (to Inuyasha) - Kaede from Inuyasha
28. "You naughty, naughty girl. You shattered the jewel." (to Kagome) - Yura from Inuyasha
29. "He's stubborn, but he's also fun, and I positively must have this pretty silver hair of his." (about Inuyasha) - Yura from Inuyasha
30. "Oh my, look at the cute doggy." (to Inuyasha) - Yura from Inuyasha
31. "A true warrior never put a woman before a battle." (to Inuyasha) - Hiten from Inuyasha (During the Thunder Brothers Arc)
32. "A brother revenge, on the other hand, is well worth fighting to the death for." (to Inuyasha) - Hiten from Inuyasha (During the Thunder Brothers Arc)
33."Do not call out for me. Do not call out my name." - Kikyou from Inuyasha (When she was resurrected)
34. "Yeah, lets run." - Miroku
35. "I can handle this." - Inuyasha
36. "Be more respectful. It's our father's tomb." - Sesshoumaru
37. "You stinky toad." - Kagome
Far Away Visit~ Sandy's cousin coming to visit! Is she going to be prepared for all the trouble that Patrick and Spongebob is going to cause?
Set Me Free~ Having to deal with a loss of an friend and to fight someone that had caused that loss...Can Beast Boy and the others cured Terra or is Slade going to get to her first?
Lost in Time~ An blast from the past. Or should I say blast from the future to the past? An mysterious power have been unleashed. Now the gang find themselves in the past! Can they survive the horror before it’s too late?
Extension of Darkness~ Bakura had ruled the world and trapped our beloved heroes under the face of the earth. Can they escape and rid of Bakura once and for all?
Triple Darkness Poetry~ Three short poems about Ryou...Please RR!
Yugioh Fear Factor~ Thirteen people, six stunts on a high-tech laser beam island. Who shall become Fear Factor Champion?
Yugioh, Behind the Scenes~ Join the gang as mayhem and chaos arises! What really happens behind the scenes!
Heartless~ Many know Seto Kaiba as cold and heartless. Some may know he have a soft spot for his brother. But what no one knows is that deep inside the true Seto Kaiba is waiting to come out.
Finding Myself~ Can Bakura realize all the damage he done to Ryou before its too late including stealing away his innocent? (One-shot)
Shattered Pieces~ A poem showing how Kenshin had disguised himself all this time and now showing his true colors by bringing back the Battousai, to those he care for. (One-shot)
How Long is Forever?~ A poem in Ryou's perspective, showing how much gore had been inflicted on him. Please RR. (One-shot)
Learning How to Fly~ Ryou wants to learn how to fly, to be free... Will he succeeds and be rid of the cage which held him captive? (One-shot)
Revenge~ Ryou wants revenge against Bakura but can he do it to his yami, his brother, and the only family he got left? (One-shot)
Fire and Ice~ Yukina found out that Hiei's her brother. How will he explain to his ice opposite? And how will Yukina react to the fire apparition? This is what they have to say. (one-shot)
Hear the Messages If You Dare~ One by one, the Yugioh cast experiences the terror that lurks behind their answering machines left in their messages...
Breakaway~ (Song fic, One-shot) Ryou is determined to change his dark side but what will results in such actions? RR!
Tides of Friendship~ ~COMPLETE~ AU Darkness has now enslaved the earth. Ryou, Malik, and Marik survived but will Ryou cope with the situation? Please RR.
Sick Day~ Ryou got a cold and it's up to Bloom and the others to cure him. But what if Ryou doesn't cooperate? (Rating for safety)
Bloom's Guide on How to Chase/Torture/Annoy Your Favorite Characters~ Ever wanted to chase your favorite character or just wants totorture them? Well, this is it. The guide to do so.
Be the Darkness, But Feel the Pain~ No matter how pure you may seem or how pure you think you are but in a matter of time, you may find yourself in a state of isolated darkness just like everybody else...(NOT a one-shot, just poems, RR please!)
Living on Limited Time~ Time is endless. Time is short. My time here is limited.
Kodoku Kokoro Miko, Kikyou~ Hear me cry within the night. Watch me fade into the light. I look in the water out of misery. I see a lonely spirit staring back at me. A collection of poems dedicated to the tragic priestess, Kikyou.
Free at Last
Heart of Destiny's Soul
Keeper of Souls
Destiny will Come
Warrior of Doom
Youkai of Fire
Battle of Destiny
Fire and Ice
Seek and Destroy
Fading Away to Nothing
Ghost of a Chance
Red and Black Roses
Melting a Cold Heart
Red meets Black
Healing a Broken Heart
Tears of a Dragon
Boundaries of Battle
Paying the Price
Where I Belong
Capture the Phoenix
Memories Lost, Now Regained
Youkai of the Red Rose
Feel the Pain
Awaking the Darkness
Promises to Cherish
Shine, My Angel
Returning the Pain
Wrath of the Guardian
Stealing your Innocent
Eating your Pride
Searching for your Heart
Eyes of an Kitsune
Back to Reality
Kill Me Before I Kill You
Ideas for future stories: Terror from the Depths~ You may not know this but I've been watching you a very long time now. Every move you make, I’m there to see it. This is my world. You just swim in it.
Set Me Free~ Having to deal with the loss of an friend and to fight someone that had caused that loss...Can Beast Boy and the others cure Terra or is Slade going to get to her first? (A/N: This is going be based on Teen Titans ,the last show of "Betrayal" or was it "Aftershock" really had inspired me to write this and this is a preview, please let me if you like it! Already out!)
Soon the smoke cleared. Beast Boy looked about. "So is he gone? Is this really the end of Slade?"
Robin looked at him. "I don't know Beast Boy, I just don't know."
The titans looked in front and saw a shadow figure of a human.
"Oh no, he's back!" cried Starfire.
Beast Boy peered into the darkness. "No Star, it's just her."
It was Terra. She looks at herself as if she had just woken from a nightmare.
She was no longer stoned. She was...herself.
She then looked back at the titans. "You did it, you finally...set me free."
Meanwhile... In the center of darkness a knife was unleashed and struck a rat into the heart.
A figure appeared. A slade figure.
"No my child, this is merely the beginning, I saw you first. You also made a promise to serve me forever. A promise I intend to make you keep...dead or alive."
(A/N: Is it good? Please reply)
Switched~ Oh no a strange power had the gang all switched!Why is Yami and Ryou planning world destruction? Why is Seto blabbering about friendship? And why is Marik trying to be the hero and save everything? (A/N: I’m working on it. If you don’t understand the summary it’s about the Ygo switching attitudes. Get it?)
Spellbound~ A machine that was once locked away is now released. Will the Ygo gang capture this power and lock it away for good? And why is Kaiba a monkey?
Run No More~ I got to stop running...It hurt so badly...Got..to stop...NO! I cant stop!...I have to continue to run...or it will be all over.. all over... (A/N: This isn’t the actual summary for the story. It’s more of an preview. Its short for a preview too but it will have to do. So what you think of it? Please let me know! The suspense is killing me!)
Silent Tears~ Being scared as he stood in harm's way...Being tormented everyday...Being sad and alone...As if he was warn. Can someone out there understand the suffering and pain of ...Ryou Bakura? (A/N: Its actually Ryou but I just wanted to add Bakura in the name. But it really supposed to mean Ryou. But I liked the little poem! See it?)
Silent Heart~ Liking someone doesn’t have to be painful...But it could be especially if that person is on the enemy's side... (A/N: I think I can do better than that...I think the summary going to change...does that make any sense? And yes it’s based on Ygo)
Nightmare World~ (A/N:I don’t’ know if "Nightmare World" is suited for this fan fic and I don’t know which show to based it on yet might as well be Ygo or some other show...I don’t know if I ever am going to even write this and post it. Let’s see) A group of friends leaves town for the weekend nor did they know the horror that awaits them back not in the little sweet town that they called home but in...Nightmare World. (A/N: I don’t know if I should post this fic up or not...Maybe not)
Long Lost La Maru~ Hearing trouble nearby, Inuyasha and the others rushed to the village to slay the monster but instead found a shocking new surprise. (A/N: You'll see what I mean by a new surprise in the story later on when it’s out and its based on Inuyasha .Finally! My first Inuyasha story! Yay!)
Torn Apart~ Having to deal with an evil side that wants to causes destruction and to have a light who stands by friends...Which way shall Naomi chose? Back into the light or further into darkness? (A/N: This is based on Ygo and yes Naomi is an added character by me. I don’t think that’s the actual summary but I’m working on it. It’s about Naomi, a friend with the gang have to choose between darkness and light. Which shall it be?)
Stranded~ Being stuck on an island (A/N: By me-) with only a mansion to spare...Can the gang find a way off before Marik and Bakura drives them all crazy? (A/N: A supposedly humor kind of story...)
A New Addition~ Meeting Sasuke had everyone shy and uneasy. Knowing Sasuke is one of the most demon that had went to the spirit world and a powerful one everyone including Yusuke is on the lookout. Kuwabara seems to be most uneasy...Are they just friends or is Yukina seems to be out of the picture? (A/N: That is so not the actual summary. I can’t think up one right now but the real one is going to be different. This is on Yu Yu Hakusho. Let me explain about Sasuke. She is a demon girl and she is a cat demon...Wait till Kuwabara hears about this...lol...Basically she is a demon who died and went to the spirit world and Koenma had given her another chance at life. For her punishment she is a new addition to the Spirit Detectives! Is this going to be insane or what?)
True Value of Friendship~ Yamis and their lights are now separated into two different worlds. When Yugi and the gang without yamis went and visit them they found the true value of friendship. And could there be a loss in the group? (A/N: Ok new summary! It will make more sense anyways.) Since peace has been restored in the world, Yamis are now banished from the world into another world. But when the gang got there to say their final word good bye, things aren’t what they seems at all... (A/N: Not the real summary and I’m working on it! It’s all in the brain. So basically yamis and lights are now in two totally different world and Yugi is granted one wish to see and visit this so called world of yamis. The gang went with him. And a whole bunch of chaos awakes. This isn’t a humor story more of like a friendship story with sadness. I think...)
They said that!~ What the spirit detectives would never said...unless I make them said it.
Beast from Within~ Kurama may have defeated powerful demons and is one himself. But this battle he stands alone. He found himself face to face with something he never thought possible. Can Yusuke and the others save him from...himself? (A/N: Kurama soon realized his ruthless actions became the demise of others. But the beast from within started to grow. What shall Kurama do? Uhhhhh...get it?...I think not. Warrior Within, Monster Within)
Two Faces~ We may know him as the sweet innocent little tenshi...but of course his darker half shall come into play...what destruction will be caused then? (A/N: This is a Ryou story. Like he’s all innocent and sweet but then when his little yami comes into play, it really gets ugly...Get it? Just to clear things up a bit. A Ygo fic.)
Moonlight Hitokiri or Moonlight Assassin~ A demon goddess roams the village grounds every night searching...Just searching. But for what? And what does she do to her victims? Let’s just say its not a happy ending for them...at all.
Fear Itself~ Nothing to fear but fear itself...is this true? If so, then what does fear itself fears?
Mysterious Resurrection~ Kuronue's is resurrected by a mysterious youkai and this yasha had twisted his memories of his friendship with Kurama. So can Kurama put his friendship aside and take down his long lost friend or will he fall victim to Kuronue? (A/N: Don’t know if that's the proper title yet...Memories Lost, Now Regained/Reunion of the Bandits/Promises to Cherish/Last Goodbye/Returning the Pain/Broken Promises/Reactions/Face to Face/Kuronue v.s Kurama/ Bat v.s Fox/ Friendship Clash/Youkai of the Red Rose/Traitor/Battle of Destiny/Battle of an Lifetime/Fallen Friends/Boundaries of Battle/Realization)
Eternal Shadows~ A dramatic visit from a old friend not only brings back horrid memories for Sasuke but it also opened all the doors she'd thought she closed a long time ago.
Buried Memories~ Memories… They’re what make up your mind, what keep you sane, what keep darkness from invading over your mind. Memories… They can be a wonderful thing but also a dangerous ordeal. Everyone who had lost their memories would do anything to get them back, to unearth them up from the ground. But some memories and some events are best left buried, forever.
Unsafe External Link