Author has written 4 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh.
Country: New Zealand
I'm dividing my time between working and writing, so it's taking awhile for updates.
Sailor Moon (unfortunately they don't show this anymore)
Pokemon (only when Misty was there, I absolutely cannot stand May)
Transformers (the old ones)
1. Téa Gardner/Anzu Mazaki (She's loyal, selfless, she has backbone and she's strong. I love the fact that she wants to become a dancer, since I have a thing for the arts and music myself. She does not give friendship speeches all the timeand for those of you who have trouble understanding the phrase "friendship preacher," that means that she does it 24/7 which she doesn't do.) - My favourite anime girl of all time.
"Well, if it makes you feel any better, I'm going through the same thing. My situation's not exactly like yours, but I'm not sure why I'm here or what my future holds for me either. So for now I'm gonna listen to my heart and see where it takes me and my heart is telling me to become a dancer. And who knows I may find out dancing isn't right for me, but I'll never know unless I try it. I guess what I'm trying to say is don't look at the unknown as an enemy, see it as an adventure!" (would a ditz say something like that?)
2. Mai Valentine (She's a hard-ass)
3. Ishizu Ishtar (She's mysterious and one heck of a duelist)
4. Joey Wheeler (He cracks me up)
5. Mokuba Kaiba (He's a sweetheart)
6. Tristan Taylor (He's funny and he's got guts)
~Least Favourite Characters~
1. Yami Marik
2. Seto Kaiba
3. Serenity Wheeler
4. Yami Yugi
5. Duke Devlin
1. Téa Gardner x Seto Kaiba
2. Téa Gardner x Yami Bakura
3. Téa Gardner x Yami Marik
3. Joey Wheeler x Mai Valentine
4. Tristan Taylor x SerenityWheeler
5. Téa Gardner x Joey Wheeler
6. Yami Yugi x Ishizu Ishtar
1. Yami Yugi x Téa Gardner
2. Seto Kaiba x Ishizu Ishtar
3. Duke Devlin x Serenity Wheeler
~Least Favourite Couples~
1. Serenity Wheeler x Seto Kaiba
2. Téa Gardner x Yugi Motou
3. Téa Gardner x Tristan Taylor
1.Yami(Yugi)/Téa/Kaiba (The ultimate love triangle)
2. Joey/Téa/Kaiba (I would love to write a fic where Joey gets the girl, since he can't defeat Kaiba in a duel)
3. Yami Bakura/Téa/Kaiba
4. Yami Marik/Téa/Kaiba
5. Yami Bakura/Téa/Yami Marik
6. Joey/Mai/Kaiba (Especially the fics where Mai is in a tumultuous relationship with Kaiba and Joey comes to the rescue)
~Thoughts on Anzu/Téa bashing~
I am only going to write Yu-gi-oh fics and most of my stories will probably be based on love triangles. As you can see, I am pro-Téa. I do not tolerate Téa/Anzu bashers. I get so sick and tired of hearing people go on and on about what a bitch and slut she is and that she always gives friendship speeches. NONE OF THIS IS TRUE. I have watched the dubs several times because in New Zealand they have a habit of repeating past episodes and I have only seen at least four speeches of hers that can be considered friendship speeches. Most of what she says is encouragement which should not be seen as a so-called friendship speech. This was this one speech where she got all the guys to form a friendship circle and I will admit that was pretty lame, but that was what was responsible for Yugi/Yami being able to defeat Pegasus and I think a lot of people seem to forget that fact. And anyway Yami and Yugi go on about friendship a hell of a lot more than she does. It's really funny because I watched an episode of teen titans where Starfire (who is my favourite character) preaches about friendship. Now this girl gives more friendship speeches than Téa/Anzu and no bashes her. It's ironic.
So if you plan on flaming my stories because you hate her, I have two words for you - GET LOST. If you can't give constructive criticism based on how the story is written, then I don't want you reading them. If I do get flames I will ignore you or if you have stories posted I will flame you right back. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
I also do not tolerate bashing of any kind. I will not bash any character in my stories. I may not like certain characters or pairings but I firmly believe that bashing is wrong and that authors who hate particular characters should do three things when writing their stories:
a) keep the character in context and don't focus on them in the story, if they decide to include that character.
b) if they include their hated character they should make up a valid excuse for why that character is absent eg. on holiday.
c) don't mention that character whatsoever in their fic.
Personally I think all you bashers are horrible people who really need to get a life. They are anime characters, they are not real people. Also, those of you who have bashing in your fics, it proves one thing - that you're not a proper fanfiction writer. Because if you were, then obviously you'd have the intelligence to realise that a good fanfiction writer tolerates characters that they personally hate and will appropriately incorporate that character or not in their story.
Status of current stories
Rated T. Completed 5 out of 20-25 chapters
The flames of temptation:
Rated M for mature themes, no lemons. Strictly plot orientated.Completed 1 out of possible 20-30 chapters
F E A R:
Rated T. Completed 1 out of 25-30 chapters.
Velvet Thorns Beckoning:
Currently rated T. Prologue completed. Possible 10 chapters.
Unsafe External Link