Author has written 1 story for Final Fantasy XIII.
I usually have a shitload of amazing plot-bunnies hopping around in my head, but it seems I'm never able to write them down the way I want to.
-currently writing: Ratio
-summary: Final Fantasy XIII series: The world is saved. 3 years later Snow feels lost and can't seem to cope. Meanwhile Hope wants to get his life back on tracks and tries to have a normal life once more. But things aren't that easy and Hope is scared of losing the one person that means the most. (SnowxHope)
-status: Chapter 3 in progress
-date started: May 13 2013
-beta-ing: currently crepuscule2012's Only You.
GO READ THIS SEXY SEBA/CIEL: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9311007/1/Eggcellent
I usually write stories about: Final Fantasy series, Naruto, Harry Potter, Gundam Wing
Slowly removing stories from this account, none shall remain- will be uploaded again when finished! (which might take a very very long time)
I don't know when and I don't know how. I'm not making promises.
I thank my loyal readers and I hope I can continue writing and please you.
AVATAR BY YOURS TRULY :D
my deviantart: http://the-true-freya.deviantart.com
Here a little preview of what I used to write and hope to write in the future:
"He tensed, his right arm automatically making contact with the ground as he willed his body to twist to his left and with it deliver an upward kick to the back of his opponent's neck- successfully crushing the missing nin's vertebra. A blur of hand-seals followed and a swirling blend of blue appeared in the palm of the blond's hand. He aimed for the raven's right shoulder, carefully but quickly calculating on how to crush the boy's right arm and thus making said swords-arm useless. However, what Naruto hadn't foreseen was that Sasuke was still -somewhat- able to move. He turned around, his left hand poised at his throat while his right hand crackled with electricity, emitting the high-pitched sound of a thousand birds."
- extreme uke/seme... seriously, you should be writing het instead.
- someone who wasn't hot before suddenly became VERY hot over summer. Cosmetics can only get you so far people, so the process should be gradual. (For example in a Draco/Hermione fic: Hermione always had frizzy hair, it says in the books that she took HOURS to get her hair to calm down. No she does not have soft brown ringlets trailing down her back and she doesn't strike me as a person to care. Even so, please give us a reason why she suddenly DOES care- she as not a natural dorp-dead gorgeous girl, but that doesn't mean she isn't beautiful.) This also implies the fanfiction where all of a sudden someone notices the other is hot and then they're like "omg I shouldn't be thinking of him as hot, what is wrong with me?" I instantly stop reading said fanfic, no matter how good the plot is.
- Harry becomes super evil all of a sudden: no just...no- again the process is gradual.
- rushed stories. I understand the need to write down your plot bunnies, but if you're not going to put your time into a story then don't bother writing it.
- Also stop writing if you can't stand constructive critisism. SERIOUSLY we're just TRYING TO HELP YOU! If you don't want any constructive critisism to improve yourself then STOP WRITING NOW.
- And for the love of- get a beta please, they can improve your story.