Reader, not a writer.
I try to leave constructive criticisms on the stories that I read. If I leave a negative review, please realize that I'm just trying to help you!
1. Story descriptions which do not actually give a premise or plot summary.
2. Rediculously long authors' notes.
3. Premise set-ups before the actual story which are inconsistent with the writing style. Especially really long ones. There are plenty of ways to incorporate information for the reader's benefit into the actual story!
Things I like
1. Good grammar.
2. Stories which do not require that the reader be an expert in that particular fandom, that could stand alone. This is especially critical for crossovers!
3. Consistent stylization within a particular story.
Unsafe External Link