|Green Phantom Queen|
Author has written 34 stories for Wrestling, Haruhi Suzumiya series, Pokémon, Cartoon X-overs, Yu-Gi-Oh, X-overs, Kamen Rider, and Ben 10.
October 22nd, 2010
I just have to get this out of my chest...
I'm taking a long vacation from fanfiction.net I feel so sick and exhausted because it feels like I have to give constant updates for stories without my say. I don't want my writing to be a chore for me...and fanfiction.net is making it like that for me. I just need to rest from it, I don't know how long...but I want to make it long enough so i feel refreshed and I can get back to work. so until then, all stories are on hold
sorry about this...
Hello everyone on Fanfiction.net! XD!!
My name is Green Phantom Queen, and I am here to show you my favorite stories. Come on in if you're a lover of vampires, werewolves, sorcerers or magic! Step into a world of wonder where not everything is what it seems, and sometimes the past reveals more than what you know of a person. Expect the unexpected as characters snap under pressure and some go to the brink of murder.
Wrestlers/Stables I like:
1) Brood-First off: Sexy. Second: Beautiful. Third: Sexy (wait I just said that!) There's nothing I cannot say anymore about these three. I just hated that they split up so early and they could've lasted another year or so (stupid creative team) Edge, Gangrel, Christan: These guys will FOREVER be my idols! (Gangrel mostly, I've actually talked to him on his Myspace and he's so sweet! One day I will personally meet him and tell him that I really, really, REALLY like him! XD!!)
2) London and Kendrick (Aka the Hooliganz)-Once again, their sexy and beautiful. I've actually met them up close and personal in LA before No Way Out 2007 (which was on February 16th, and that was also Gangrel's birthday XDDDD!!). They are so down to earth and funny and athletic, and cool and...well they're just awesome! I was sad when London and Kendrick broke up, and nearly cried when i found out Paul got released (It still is painful). But Brian's now on his way to become a great star and Paul is still happy for him and I will also be a supporter for them!
3) E & C-One word: Hilarious. I never get tired of seeing these two going through their funny antics, from faking sickness to 5-second poses. Mick as the "Commissioner" also added a lot with them being one of the funniest tag teams ever. I guess the only thing I could say is: BRING THEM BACK!!
(More coming soon)
Stories that are in work so far: (as of 7/6/10)
1) Silence, Beauty and Eternity-This one is officially completed.
2) Masquerade in the Night-Longest story so far. An epic tale of fantasy, drama, mysteries and magic. Also freaking long. (19/? Chapters completed, will have a M-rated scene that I cannot possibly place in story so will place in a separate document)
3) Mirror Mirror-My first story dedicated to Slash...Chapter 4 was really scary though and 5 was short. Chapter 6...I'm not even going to explain that one. (9/? Chapters completed)
5) Dancing with the Devil-This one stars Jeff, and I don't care about who hates him, I care about who still loves him. (3/? Chapters completed)
6) Death Groom-FINALLY I got this story updated. (7/? Chapters completed)
7) Journey into the Dark Woods-I loved making the Hardyz and E and C insane with the Green Ribbon story. There will be creepy scenes and demons in this story. (3/? Chapters completed)
8) A Change of Face-I've been waiting to this for a LONG time, and it was based on the events leading to Wrestlemania 2007. Warning: Lots of darkness, slash, rape, incest, supernatural ideas, religious crud...you still want to read it? (Prologue Completed. 13/? Chapters completed)
9) The Apple's Seed-Based on the Cartoon Network show Destroy Build Destroy (one episode had Miz and Morrison in it). This one went farther in story than I expected and I hope you like it. (1/? Chapters completed)
10) London and Kendrick's Suicide Table-Based on Sion Sono's movies "Suicide Circle" and "Noriko's Dinner Table", this one takes it with a twist of male characters trying to survive. Trust me, you won't expect what happens. (5/? Chapters completed)
1) Haruhi Falls-Based on Mark Crilley's Miki Falls, this one was in my mind for a while. Please don't hate me because I'm trying my hardest in making this a Haruhi-centric fic, and keeping everyone's personalities the same (which is a difficult task in itself) (3/? Chapters Completed)
1) Between my Brother and Me-Crossing over my favorite animes when I was a child, Pokemon characters take a break in the city of Domino but wind up in one of the dangerous arcs, trying to save the world from the Great Leviathan. This one will be pretty long, though. (Prologue completed. 23/? Chapters completed)
1) Personal Problems-Don't you just hate it when things don't go your way? Jeff knows this so many times, as he feels like he is a cursed child...but a single wish can change everything forever.
2) Wandering Willows-London and Kendrick were orphans abandoned long ago...but when they both reached sixteen, all hell becomes loose. The little village is plauged by monsters, and the only thing that can save them is an antique camera.
1) Liars Among Friends-A Sequel to Between my Brother and Me and takes place before the Kc-1 Grand Tournament.
2) Apple of Discord-TBA
Name your 12 favorite Superstars/Divas (in no order) and answer the questions!
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine?
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
6) Four/Nine or Five/Ten?
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
8) Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fanfic.
9) Is there anything as an One/Eight fluff?
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
11) What kind of plot would you use if you want Four to de-flower One?
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
13) Does anyone on your friends list write Eleven?
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
15) What might Ten scream in a moment of great passion?
16) If you wrote a song-fic for Eight, what song would you choose?
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
19) How might Eleven describe a relationship between Two and Eight?
20) How emo is seven?
John Cena/Randy Orton: My personal favorite! I wish people would get past the crap, just peer into this one and admit that these two are MEANT for each other! I hope to bring in more Cena/Orton slash to the fanfiction.net community (in real life they are pretty good friends, but the subtle jokes seen on camera can beg to differ. Cena tops and Orton bottoms. Suggested gimmicks for these two would be a very dominant Cena (aka psycho Cena read Mirror Mirror for an example) with a submissive and afraid Orton, tender and fluffy like Cena and Orton. or go with the confused Cena with a young crossdressing Orton. Either one works (personally, I go with psycho Cena). Pairing name: Candy (because it represents the sugary sweetness of the duo)
Matt/Jeff: Hardycest rules. Period. MAtt tops, Jeff bottoms but sometimes Jeff can bottom. NeroAnne is the queen of Matt/Jeff and I get inspiration from her stories! Suggested gimmicks are Jeff crossdressing or Psycho Jeff, Psycho Matt/Dark Matt/Abusive Matt and did I mention Obsession Matt? Hehehehe...
London/Kendrick: These two are too cute! This was my first couple I fell in love with, but people don't respect them at all. Aside from being the longest reigning WWE Tag Team Champions, they are also pretty innocent characters to write fluff with. But sometimes--if you can--you can push them to their limits and give them sexy slash one-shots (anyone who can do so will get my praise) London tops, Kendrick bottoms. Suggested gimmicks include candlelit nights or consolation scenes.
Adam/Christian: For the benefit of fanfiction.net writers, these two reek of potential. Sure WWE retconned the brother thing, but the photos of them together say otherwise (XD!). Adam tops and Christian is bottom. Suggested gimmicks: Vampire (which include a rebellious Adam and a silent and submissive Christian), surfer (goofy and funny) or Captain Charisma/Ultimate Opportunist.
1) NeroAnne-I fell in love with her when I read her story 'Rated-R Desire', and it was perfect. It didn't need happy endings, but the way she ended it was beautiful in itself. She was the one who inspired me to make slash stories...and she's a wizard at making them. If you love Jeff Hardy, and slash, and slash stories with Jeff...then this is the girl for you! (She's also got one with Miz/Cena and Matt/Punk). I think of her as if she's my younger sister who's very mature!
2) Terrahfry-Edge/Jeff stories rule! She is like my older sister in a way and I love her very much. Her story 'Sold to a Hardy' is my favorite and she even has one dedicated to me! Master and Puppet which was inspired by one of my stories "Silence, Beauty and Eternity, and "Mirror Mirror". She also loves the supernatural like I do. (Hooray for Supernatural nuts!) I call her Terrah for short.
3) Redsandman99-Redsandman99 (or Redsand for short), is like my mother in a way who understands what's happening in my life. Her stories are fantastic--I love her OC James--but the way she updates them scares me. She has over 50 stories so far, and she will have a chapter or two updated of different stories in one day. People who are Edge/Jeff nuts should read "Want. Take. Have." Trust me, you'll love it. She's also got a collection of stories involving serial killers that will keep you on the edge of your seat!
4) Seraphalexiel-Seraphalexiel (Seraph for short) is like my best friend or twin sister; we have the same interests and are very close! I am addicted to her Nightstalkers story, and in return she helps me out with ideas that without them, I'd be in more into writer's block then ever. Any and all stories supernatural (Silence, Beauty and Eternity, Journey into the Dark Woods, Change of Face, Mirror Mirror) are her favorites. But she also loves the cute ones (like Brooding over the Sun and Stars and Masquerade in the Night).
That's all for now! Check back as soon as you can!
Unsafe External Link