Author has written 72 stories for Harry Potter, and Twilight.
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org! It's my new email completely devoted to all things fanfiction and Siriusly Klutzy related! (I feel like a very lame advertisement.)
I write a random range of fanfics, though not completely random. My current obsession is Lily and Jamesbasically the Marauders time. I'm hopelessly in love with Sirius Black and James Potter (along with Edward Cullen, but that's a different story...literally Hehehe.).
Most of what I have are one-shots. When I'm stuck, I'll write a little one-shot, post it, and see what people think. Then, normally, I go back to what I was writing before because I was inspired by something someone said or a bee or something. I'm officially addicted to one-shots. It's like a disease or something, but a good thing because they're fun.
Translations of Awesome
Beta-ness of Excellence
DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT:
I don't like:
An over abundance of pessimism
Happiness often sneaks through a door you didn't know you left open. --John Barrymore
Morality, like art, meants drawing a line someplace. -- Oscar Wilde
Whenever you fall, pick up something.-- Oswald Theodore Avery
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. --Will Rogers
In real life, I assure you, there is no such thing as algebra. --Fran Lebowitz
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense. --Tom Clancy
“How do you answer the question ‘What is the meaning of life?’ I’ve always said it was a matter of opinion, and mine answer happens to be, ‘To live’.” --To Babysite Charlie by Paranoid Sarcasm, Chapter 17
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. --Ralph Walado Emerson (I love writing essays on this guy.)
Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart. -- Unknown (I wish I could play the piano. It's such a sweet quote!)
How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? --Albert Einstein (And Einstein was no fool.)
You can't stay in your corner of the forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes. --Winnie the Pooh
My father always used to say that when you die, if you've got five real friends, then you've had a great life. --Lee Iacocca (Not only that, but if they died before you, you'll have a better spot in line!)
There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them. --JK Rowling (Of course.)
Yeaah...because the people WE would charge are all kind of...in books.-- My good friend Runa on how we're different than rampaging teeny boppers. :P
If a guy like you can stand up and do what you did, then maybe everyone can. Maybe everyone can live beyond what they're capable of.-- I Am The Messenger
And here is a survey because my good pal Runa sent it to me.
1) Your HP nickname: You may call me Siriusly Klutzy, if that counts as a nickname.
2) Do you write fanfiction: To the extreme :D
3) Draw fanart: Aha, nooo.
4) Review much: As much as I can, though I can babble a lot in reviews.
5) Read too many fics: I have to agree with Runa, there's no such thing as too many fics!
6) Favorite house: Going cliche, with Gryffindor.
7) Favorite Gryffindor student: Ever? Probably James Potter :D
8) Favorite Slytherin student: Oxymoron.
9) Favorite Ravenclaw student: Cho. Just kidding! Luna.
10) Favorite Hufflepuff student: Ermmm Cedric.
11) Favorite teacher: Remus Lupin, of course.
12) Favorite overall character: Sirius. He's my favorite person, but as in overall. Like, if I had to chose who to save in a fire, I would chose Sirius first. But like, as you can see by the next person, James is my favorite "adult". If that makes sense. Which is probably doesn't, but oh well.
13) Favorite adult: James
14) Canon/fanon Draco: Canon.
15) Canon/fanon Snape: Canon.
16) Voldemort or Dumbledore: Dumbledore. Voldy reminds me too much of Michael Jackson...
17) Cho, annoying or not: Annoying times like 80 million.
18) Your OTP: Lily/James! Best ever.
19) Other ships you sail: Lets see, Ron/Hermione. Remus/Tonks. Katie/Oliver. You can find them all right before this thing.
20) Intruiging ships: Dumbledore/Closet, courtesy of Terese.
21) Disliked ships: Harry/Ginny. Ugh.Harry/Hermione. Erm, not a fan of slash. Once again, you can see my ships above this.
22) Ships hated with a passion (erm... this is optional :X): Harry/Hermione is definitely my least favorite. Sorry.
23) Het, slash or femmeslash: Het
24) H/Hr or R/Hr: R/Hr, without a doubt.
25) D/Hr or D/G: Neither. Ginny and Hermione aren't stupid enough to do that.
26) H/D or H/SS: Ewy. Neither.
27) Older gen, younger gen or cross-gen: Older. They be the bestest. Love my marauders.
28) Canon or AU: canon
29) Fluff or angst: Fluff. But more of a humor person. Humorous fluff is always fun.
30) Darkfic: Not fun.
31) OOC or IC: Generally IC, but OOC can be fun as well.
32) SuddenlyVeryPowerful!Harry: facepalm No. He's the shrimpy little kid with glasses and possibly a dragon tatoo. :P
33) One-shot or chaptered: I may be a one-shot addict, but I like both.
34) Novel-length: Those are amazing, though I don't think I've read one that was finished yet. But some are simply amazing.
35) Gen, het or slash: Het. Not a fan of slash.
36) Drabbles: They can be interesting.
37) SuddenlyVerySexy!Draco: Nope.
38) Fanfiction Pet Peeves: Slash, erm lack of updating, not a fan of song fics for some reason.
39) Canon or Fanon: Canon. Fanon can be fun though.
40) Many ships in one fic: Normally one. Well, unless its like KB/OW with AS/GW and AJ/FW. Or like L/J with Alice/Frank or something. Okay, so I like lots of ships. :p
59) Cried for Cedric: (wonders what missing 19 questions were) Anyway, no. But I was very sad. Babes shouldn't die. (James, Sirius, Remus... sigh)
60)Cried for Sirius: Yes, yes I did.
61) Dark or Light Side: Light side!
62) Did the explanation of the prophecy satisfy you: Mhmmm.
63) Which character needs some more development: James. What did he do. Ugh, 3.
64) Favorite artist(s): There's a lot of really good people. Love the stuff on DeviantArt.
65) Favorite drawing style: Hand drawn, or epic ones that were photoshopped or something.
66) Love fanart of: Definitely.
67) Fanart Pet Peeves: Creepy slash pictures.
68) Stick art. Yes or no: Of course!
69) Shiny: Oh, some times.
70) Anime/Manga style: Yeah, they're entertaining. Love the comic strips. Def. the best.
71) Realism: Mhmm.
72) Cartoon: Yeah!
73) Gen or shipped: Errr
74) Blaise's gender: It's a boy!
75) Tom Riddle's eye colour: He's going to get yellow eyes. Just like the kid in A Christmas Story.
76) Luna fan: Of course!
77) OC's, done or not done: Er done?
78) Liking Weasley ships with 'Flame' or 'Fire' in the name: I don't understand. Example? Until then, no.
79) Weasley love: Fred and George were definitely the best, closely followed by Charlie and then Bill.
80) Malfoy love: Ick. No.
81) Potter love: Best couple in the world, Lily and James!
82) Is Lucius really 49: He's something like that.
83) Brilliant ship name (Don't need to ship it, though!): Don't ship it, but love the name Harmony. If that's even how its spelled.
84) Plain stupid ship name: Garry. I don't actually know if it is one, but I couldn't think of a better one.
85) Voldemort. Bald. Yes or no: He's no Voldy if he has hair.
86) The power He-Knows-Not and the power that saved Harry is: Love. L-O-V-E. Ex: I love James Potter.
87) Your view on Hufflepuff-ies: Woo!
88) Should Ron say 'Bloody Brilliant' more then once? He's not Ron if he doesn't!
89) Hermione. Pretty. Am I right: She is to Ron!
90) Best HP fanfic ever: Commentarius by B.C. Daily.
91) Rec the 2nd best, too: A Look to the Left by croOKed-Aura.
92) Did HP change your life dramatically: Yes, yes it did. :D
93) Marauders. Like or dislike: Neither. LOVE.
94) Prongs, Moony, Padfoot or Wormtail: Mr. Prongs, please.
95) Could Lily have been an animagus too: If she wanted to be.
96) What animal Lily would've been: Tempted to put bumble bee, but Dumbledore. So I'm going to have to say...a duck. Because the first stuffed animal I saw was my duck, Benjy!
97) Did Harry pass his Potions' OWL's : That he did.
98) Did Ron: Yeap.
99) Is Harry going to die or will he survive: Thought so, but no.
100) What gives you the most warm fuzzies in your stomach in the whole HP-verse: The Marauders. Page 625 (agreeing with Runa!). Fanfics. All the friends I've made :D :sentimental:
Bonus question: 101) Did you like this survey: Yup! Thanks Runa!
Another Survey from Runa!
Number your 12 favourite Harry Potter characters, in no particular
1. James Potter
2. Sirius Black
3. Remus Lupin
4. Teddy Lupin! (nawee)
5. Lily Evans
6. Alice Longbottom
8. Fred Weasley
9. Charlie Weasley
10. who else...Ron of course!
11. Oliver Wood!
12. Andd last but not leastt I feel like I'm forgetting someone! How about Marlene. Ah my fanfic characters.
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before? Alice/Oliver? I can't say I have. But that would be really weird.
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot?Ohmygoodness. Teenage Teddy is gorgeous!
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?If Marlene got Fred pregnant? I think it would be the other way around. I don't think that could happen seeing as when Marlene died Fred was either really tiny or not born yet... But it would be strange all the same. But maybe... ghost babies?
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine? Charlie fics! Yeah, I do! They were really good, actually.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple?Alice and Sirius... nope. Sorry. She belongs to Frank. And he belongs to me. Heh.
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Lily/Charlie or Lily/Ron. Oh jeez. How about Lily/James?
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?Tonks walking in on Marlene and Sirius. Well, I think the Marlene Sirius thing could be a common fanon thing, but not so sure about the Tonks thing. She'd have been much younger so it could have been along the lines of "What in the name of Merlin's pants...?" or whatever little kids say when they see that. Either way, awkward situation, I'm sure.
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic. Ron/Remus?? No thanks.
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff? I have never ever seen James/Fred fluff. And I really really wouldn't like to.
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic. Alice/Marlene? I could see in a friendship way they'd help each other. Purely friendship. Friendship. In fact, the title would be Friendship. Win.
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One? Teddy de-flower James?? Head desk. I really really really really wouldn't want to make up a plot for that.
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het? I do believe so.
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven? Yup. I've seen some really good pictures actually, and I used to write stuff with him in it myself. But a lot of people (I think) on my list write it. Or a good amount at least.
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?Sirius/Teddy/Lily?? Definitely not. Though I bet there are Sirius/Lily fics out there. Actually, I'm positive there are.
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion? BLOODY HELL!
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?About Fred? Hmmm... Well, if it was a sadish fic probably Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?James/Alice/Marlene. Frank and Lily wouldn't be very happy with this fanfic.
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?Ron to use on Sirius. Oh jeez. I don't know. Ron shouldn't be picking Sirius up! Unless he was practicing for what he would say to Hermione in which case it would be, "I mean we should tell them to get out. We don't want anymore Dobbies, do we? We can't order them to die for us-" And Sirius would say, "That's great! Okay, now when Hermione gets back say that!" And Ron will say, "Well, seeing as none of this has actually happened, Hermione really won't know what I meant when I said 'Dobbies.'" And then they'll start planning all over again.
But that was fun!
That's pretty much it. If I don't know you personally you're welcome to read my stories and reviewing is encouraged. :D But if I do know you, don't read them. It's a... what's the word? Insecurity thing? No, that's not it. I just don't want you guys to think I've gone loony toons. Especially now that I'm convinced I'm going to fail school because I care too much about fanfiction and not enough about how fast a rock was going when dropped off a bridge. facepalm
If you need to yell at me to update more, because sometimes I either a) forget b) don't have time or c) can't think of anything message me or email me.
One more thing: This is an extremely long and ranty profile which will one day be not so long and ranty (note: probably not going to happen any time soon). Yes, the warning is at the bottom of the page and if you've already read through all of this I give you kudos like mad.
The Ultimate Klutz
Unsafe External Link