|Wilted Paper Flowers|
Author has written 27 stories for Card Captor Sakura, Naruto, and Tsubasa Chronicle.
Okay. Because my so-called friend -cough Christina cough- pointed out to me that my previous profile was more than a little embarrassing, I'm rewriting this section of my bio. Let's give three cheers for change, shall we?
Anyhow, about me. Not much to say, really. I'm an Asian girl born in America some fourteen years ago but was forced to relocate back to China, my parents' home country. I like anime. A lot. Like, a lot, a lot. I also like romance. A lot. Like, a lot, a lot. I would rattle off some of my favorite pairings, but then that'd get boring...not that people are reading this section of my bio anyway. Right?
Okay, whatever, I'd better end this before I make a complete fool out of myself, unless I've already done so.
Just a note: I DO NOT UPDATE A LOT. Actually, that's an understatement. That's why I favor doing one-shots and other whatnot instead of chaptered fics, which I can never bring myself to finish. Or write the next chapter of. So...yeah. Review? :D
In the Works:
1. Fire and Ice. Cardcaptor Sakura. Chaptered fic. In progress, posted. -- Summary: She was the Princess of Ice--he the Prince of Fire. They weren't supposed to fall in love, but yet, somewhere, somehow...they did. // Sorry peoples, this is going to take a long time to work on, because I'm focusing on my original stories (fictionpress) and Naruto fanfics. I apologize. But trust me, the next chapter WILL COME OUT. (One day.)
5. Ying Yang. Naruto. Chaptered fic. In progress, posted. -- Heh. Another AU fic. Only, probably much more interesting than Stained Red, but whatever. =P. Seven chappies up right now, and because of the number of reviews received, I've got a humongous ego and can't stop grinning now. Thank you for the reviews everyone!
6. Eyes. Naruto. One-shot collection. In progress, posted. -- Tee hee. The first drabble is already posted,about Naruto's eyes in Hinata's point of view. Next will be Hinata's eyes in Naruto's view. I'm going to track down that flamer. -evil smile-
7. Petals of a Flower. Naruto. One-shot collection. In progress, posted. -- I'm thinking Sakura will be nice next. I was in a Hinata mood when I posted Eyes and Petals of a Flower. = Yippee.
1. Rain. (Formerly Cold.) Cardcaptor Sakura. One-shot. Finished. -- Cheer for me, people! XD My first finished work--really bad though. Originally, it was supposed to be angsty, but now it's sorta romantic-ishy. XD Although it sort of leans toward TomoyoTouya, I suppose you can make the man Eriol as well...-shrug- I didn't plan for it to be Touya, but...-sheepish smile-, the man just sorta came out that way. It's pretty weird.
2. Practice. Cardcaptor Sakura. One-shot. Finished. -- Kendo has always been her comfort.// Guess who the person is, peoples! I think it's pretty obvious, but that's just me and my insane mind. Pleheheheh. Anyway, please review =)
3. Noticing. Naruto. One-shot. Finished. -- Naruto notices many things.//Surprisingly, people like this. So weird. Am I the only one immune to its charms?! o0
4. One Last Smile. Naruto. One-shot. Finished. -- Who knew one last smile could change a person's life? NejiTen.
5. Lifeline. Cardcaptor Sakura. One-shot. Finished. -- Because, after all, she is his lifeline, and he is hers. And they wouldn't have it any other way. EriolxTomoyo
6. Candy. Cardcaptor Sakura. One-shot. Finished. -- A chibi Sakura enjoys an afternoon snack. Originally my Language Arts short story, but whatever.
7. His Weakness. Naruto. One-shot. Finished. -- Hyuuga Neji sees only the things he wants to sometimes. One-sided TenNeji...ish.
8. His Talking, Her Listening. Naruto. One-shot. Finished. -- She could never manage to tune out his voice, no matter the circumstance. NejiTen.
9. Fingerprints. Cardcaptor Sakura. Drabble. Finished. -- He left fingerprints on her heart. A Meiling drabble. Actually, I'm pretty proud of this piece, but too bad no one gave it a try. =(
10. Confessing. Cardcaptor Sakura. Two-part fic. Finished. -- Summary: Syaoran never thought that confessing would be this hard.
11. Not Anymore. Naruto. Drabble. Finished. -- This was what she’d dreamt of ever since she was little…so why was she crying as he kissed her? ...Eh...Guess I just got tired of the Sasuke-dumping-Sakura fics. (:
12. Snow Angel. Naruto. Drabble. Finished. -- She is his beautiful snow angel lying in the ground.// I always did like lower-rated squick fics. :D
13. Peeks. Cardcaptor Sakura. Drabble. Finished. -- The first time she peeked at him, he glared at her. The tenth time, she found herself falling irreversibly in love with him. // A little something from Sakura's point of view. Short(ish) and sweet.
14. Dance. Naruto. Drabble. Finished. -- Fighting is just like a dance. A violent dance, Tenten notes grimly, but a dance nonetheless.// Kinda weird and bad, so if you're looking for a good read, THIS IS NOT IT. Haha.
15. Archaeology. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles. Drabble. Finished. -- Even if Syaoran couldn’t find out about his own past, he would help find others'. And hers. // I really liked the idea, but I think I screwed it up. T-T I am going to go back one day and do a major fix-up. And why does Firefox say 'Archaeology' is spelled wrong?!
16. How Long. Naruto. Drabble. Finished. -- How long would it take for her to get over him? NejiTen. // This was such a long time ago, I can't even remember much about it. Shrug.
17. Beaten. Naruto. One-shot. Finished. -- Sakura finally finds Sasuke, after three years of waiting. But are her intentions really what they seem...? Crack!fic. // My first crack:O I like the idea, but I think I wrote it rather weirdly...
18. Assault. Naruto. One-shot. Finished. -- It was an assault…on a mission. By a freaking teammate. Yet, Sakura can’t get happier than this. // The description in here is super bad. But I liked it for some reason. I'm so weird.
19. And Still She Let Go. Naruto. Drabble. Finished. -- It's cold, and it's goodbye. She loved him, and still...she let go. Onesided SakuraSasuke. // Have absolutely no recollection of this whatsoever. Wtf.
1. Not Yet. Cardcaptor Sakura. Chaptered fic. On hold, posted. -- This story's going to be real long, so I hope you guys can give me a lot of feedback and support along the way! Also, I'm trying to decide whether to change its title or not... Will be very OOC, if not already. I'll try not to make it too bad though...
2. Stained Red. Naruto. Chaptered fic. On hold, posted. -- Maybe she'll regret it one day, but she has to do it. Mission Kill Hyuuga Neji. Only, there's a glitch. He has Mission Kill Tenten. AU. NejiTen. //NO COMMENT.
3. Snowmen. Cardcaptor Sakura. Two one-shots. On hold, posted.-- I know, I know. You guys must be thinkin' "It's only two one-shots!", but I thought I would hold back on this for a while, 'cuz I have no idea how to put Eriol and Tomoyo together for a kiss...XD Reviews would be highly appreciated for this! Will try not to make Eriol and Tomoyo OOC, but someone has already told me that Sakura is for the first chapter.
ALL STORIES AND STORY IDEAS ABOVE ARE COPYRIGHTED BY ME. PLEASE DO NOT USE WITHOUT MY CONSENT. (Call me overly paranoid, and whatever your opinions are on them, I am actually really happy and proud that I have this chance to publish my works, so please respect my ownage over them, okay? Okay. Thank you.)
Notes: I'll try my best to do the work above, but I might slack on some of them, but the ones that are already posted and are on hiatus, I will continue. I swear! XD I also apologize for the large time gap in between update dates. -sweatdrop- Yes. That. Anyway, my current project is Ying Yang. It won't be possible that I will work on other stories, so if you're a Naruto fan, and a NejiTen lover, please check that out. (:
Thanks to all my reviewers!
-last edited on Nov. 26, 2007; 8:43 p.m.-
Unsafe External Link