Author has written 18 stories for One Life To Live, and Twilight.
I bought an Author Spotlight at MyVampFiction for charity (specifically Alex's Lemonade Stand). Wanna read the interview? Check it out here.
Where else you can find me
Keep up to date with Legacy on Twitter! Follow Legacy and ask me questions or find out when I'll update again. I have a personal Twitter and you may stumble upon that but I don't talk all that much about Twilight or fan fiction on it. I talk about my boring ass life.
I've also succumbed to getting a formspring account. Ask and ye might receive an answer if I can formulate a fairly non-idiotic half way intelligent response.
Website (mostly hosts my graphics)
Feel free to email my Edward at firstname.lastname@example.org
Awards or lack there of... so let's call this Nominations
Legacy was nominated for a Bellie Award in the category "Emmett You Want as Your Brother" in the Winter 2010 Eddie & Bellies. Unfortunately, it didn't win (the biggest story out of the four on the final nomination list, Deconstructing Dracula, won).
Legacy was nominated at the but didn't get through to the voting round. (Spring/Summer 2010)
Legacy was nominated in three different categories at the Total Eclipse of the Heart Awards. The categories were The Human In Them, The Dazzling Protector, and The Complicated Existence. It didn't have a chance in hell in winning in any of those three categories because it was up against stories like Emancipation Proclamation and University of Edward Masen. I don't know what happened to the site, but it looks like we'll never know who actually won. (Summer 2010)
Legacy was nominated at the Twilight All Human Fan Fiction Awards in the category The Fan Fiction That Had You Hooked For Drama. (August 2010)
In January 2011, Legacy made it to the #69 spot in the Top 100 Fanfiction Stories list at The Darker Twilight Blog.
Thanks to whoever nominates Legacy in the awards. It's flattering that you think I deserve to win, but I'm always up against big stories or bigger name authors.
Where else you can read Legacy and some of my other stuff...
Legacy is also available at MyVampFiction and The Writer's Coffee Shop Library. Legacy is up to date at both sites. Legacy: Extras & Outtakes, The Commuters, Drunk Redneck Wedding and Don't Take the Girl are also available. Legacy is partially available at Twilighted. I have issues with Twilighted and stopped after Chapter 37.
Kim, 34, Female, New Yorker and finds it easy to write for a sarcastic, smart ass, horny seventeen year old male. Go figure.
If you've actually read my stories based on One Life to Live that I decided to publish here I thank you very much. They were written back in 2004 or so and they kind of suck. I hadn't had the writing muse for a while when it finally hit me like a freight train. I finally got an idea for a Twilight fic and started writing Serendipitous in September 2008. In October 2008 I came up with the idea for Legacy and am very excited about it. In December, my brain somehow came up with Twilight: A Musical Parody and The Curious Case of Edward Cullen. I swear, I don't do illegal drugs.
I'm a sucker for a good cause. I wrote The Commuters for the April 2009 Support Stacie Author Auction and is actually based on a real life experience. Observatin' at the Bar was written for the Twi-Fans for Haiti Project and also based on a real life experience. I also wrote two chapters of Legacy especially for winners of the September 2009 Support Stacey Author Auction. The Beauty, the Geek, and the Danseur started out as a one shot for a birthday present for one of my readers but I was inspired to continue it.
Many thanks to my beta, Birdee, for fixing my stupid grammar and punctuation mistakes. I love her almost as much as chocolate. Sadly, Birdee is unable to stay on as my beta and as of December 2010 hmonster4 took over the duty.
Chapter 1 - The More Boys I Meet by Carrie Underwood
Chapter 3 - Crazy Dreams by Carrie Underwood
Chapter 4 - Battle Hymn of the Republic by Julia Ward Howe
Facts about Serendipitous
1) I gave Bella one of my jobs - I work at a Senior Center driving a shuttle bus.
2) The deli Bella and Edward meet at is modeled after two deli's I frequent. The one deli also has convenience store items and three small tables. The other deli (also has convenience store items) I go to is where they know me. I walk in and they say hello and ask how I'm doing. One of the women sees me pull up on Sundays in the shuttle bus and will go in the back to make me a breakfast sandwich. I combined the setting of the one deli with the familiarity with the other to form Eugene and Helga's deli.
3) A man named Eugene actually does own and operate the one deli I go to.
4) The Seniors I had Bella think about in Chapter 1 - Mr. Gardner, Mr. Wilks and Mrs. Regan - are also real. What they say to Bella is what they've said to me.
5) Gloria - the woman who crazy glues her fingers together in Chapter 6 - is also real. However, she's not ditzy like that!
6) I googled parks in Forks, Washington and came up with Tilicum Park. I just don't know what kind of park it really is.
7) I also googled for a Senior Center in Forks, Washington and it listed one at an address on 5th Avenue, which I use.
8) The town, Bremerton, which Bella lived in, does exist. The size and distance from Forks are accurate in my story.
Someone created at thread for Legacy over at Twilighted. Come and play with the rest of us!
From Amazon, information on Dawn, the VC Andrews novel that helped inspire Legacy
From The Green Shirt, Alice's note to Edward
My bribes to my readers at the end of The Green Shirt
Robert Pattinson manip in a cheesy ass powder blue tux (from Just Call Him Chuck)
Edward's Clothing Options from Chapter 18: Breakin' Dishes
Ed Hardy Boxers HERE
Dsquared2 "Painted" Jeans HERE
Diesel Leather Jacket (that Edward really liked but wouldn't tell Alice) HERE
Lucky Brand Jeans HERE
Doc Marten Boots HERE
Wanna advertise Legacy?
Ad 1 Ad 2 Ad 3 Ad 4
Chapter 12 - Soul Brother by Queen
Chapter 12 - You Really Got a Hold on Me by The Miracles
Chapter 26 - Given Up by Linkin Park
Facts about Legacy
01) I have been haunted by "Crush" by David Artichoke much like Emmett. I almost laughed out loud when it came on in the Supermarket. It was also playing at the Carnival in the parking lot of the shopping center near me. It drifted through my window loud and clear!
02) I call one of my good friends whore and it was inspiration for Jasper's nickname whore.
03) I thought I had successfully googled and came up with addresses for Wal-Mart around Forks. I must have forgotten there was one in Port Angeles and had Bella and Edward go to the one in Aberdeen instead. Oh well, they bonded more during the car ride, right?
04) My online buddy Staysa is very accuratly portrayed in Chapter 11 and 12 (I love you, Staysa!).
05) In Chapter 12, Esme's tradition is for everyone to sign the table cloth with what they are thankful for. My family used to do that but after my Grandmother died in 2004, my aunt stopped the tradition.
06) Two of Emmett's cousins were named after two of my reviewers, Laura and Emily.
07) Carlisle's lawyer, Percy McCann, was named after my great Uncle "Bud."
08) In Chapter 13: Relevations 6:21:91, Ford, aka "Suit #2", the LAPD official, was named after one of my favorite characters from Lost, James "Sawyer" Ford.
09) My beta is an English teacher and some of her students read Legacy.
10) I've never practiced Dish Therapy (Chapter 18) but it seems like it appealed to a lot of reviewers.
11) Edward's teachers--Mr. Peterson (Gym), Mrs. King (English), and Mrs. Velasquez (Study Hall)--are names of real teachers at Forks High. Peterson and King do indeed teach Gym and English (King also teaches Social Studies!) while Velasquez is the Bilingual teacher. Forks High does not have a Black and White Photography class. The class room and teacher were modeled after my experience in high school with Mr. Moorhead in Black and White Photography and Advanced Black and White Photography. For the name of Edward's Biology teacher, Mr. Banner, I used the name from the book. Edward, Bella, and Jasper's teacher for American History (Drummond) was mentioned in Edward's letter to Jasper in Chapter 10: Makin' Out (Is So Hard to Do) and is not named after a real teacher at Forks High.
12) Mr. Erickson is the actual Counselor at Forks High.
13) The little black notebook Carlisle gives to Edward was inspired by a little pink moleskin notebook that I bought at Borders to carry with me and jot down ideas.
14) Emmett's behavior during racquetball with Angela was inspired by some of my classmates from high school.
15) When Emmett was born he weighed 7 pounds and 11 ounces. Guess what? That was my weight and I always say, "I was a 7-11! I was a convenience store!".
16) Emmett's belief that something is in the woods at Forks High was inspired by a chapter of the fan fiction The Wild and Wacky Adventures of Edward in PE! by LindaRoo
17) In Chapter 22 I named a lot of toys that I remember playing with when I was younger. Hey, I had a brother that was a year younger than me and I was a bit of a tomboy. I remember playing with He-Man and She-Ra, GI Joe and Barbie, having a tree house, fighting over Transformers and Matchbox cars. However, I never remember decapitating Barbie. I did always want the Barbie head for makeup and hair but I never got it!
18) Esme and Edward bonded over cooking because I tend to bond and talk to my mom about cooking and baking.
19) Chapter 23, Run to You, was named after the song of the same name by Bryan Adams.
20) In Chapter 24, Alice's doctor Dr. Bridget Derbyshire, is named after my beta. Bridget is not a doctor in real life, she just plays one in my fan fic.
21) In Chapter 24, Alice's friends that visit her are named after loyal readers and the cast members of the Twilight movie.
22) The Linkin Park song Edward connected to in Chapter 26: Round Two is Given Up off the 2007 CD Minutes to Midnight.
23) The Kitsap Mall really does exist in Silverdale, WA. According to the directory on the website, the other stores I mentioned are currently located at the mall. Although I do believe the Dollar Tree is separate from the main mall. There is a Jo-Ann's not far down the road from Kitsap.
24) I use Pearberry from Bath and Body Works and at this time it can only be bought online. I stocked up when I found out that was happening.
25) Pictures and links for some of the Christmas gifts Edward bought and received can be found at my website here
26) Information regarding the Little Red-Haired Girl from the Peanuts at Wikipedia from Chapter 36: Bonding.
27) Carlisle's "Nice Balls" Boxers from Chapter 36: Bonding.
28) Meg and Betty from Chapter 42 are real people and are not cardboard cutouts. I cannot vouch for their pure sexiness and I highly doubt their names are on their asses.
29) Both of my brothers were born on the first of their respective months and I wasn't. Emmett and Esme's birthdays are my grandmother's and father's.
Discussion thread at Twilighted.