Author has written 9 stories for Anime X-overs, W.I.T.C.H., Hellsing, X-Men, X-Men: Evolution, Naruto, Wolverine & the X-Men, and Archer.
Top 5 Favorite Manga and Anime:
5) Devil May Cry
4) Death Note
3) Full Metal Alchemist- Prefer Manga
2) Hellsing- Manga and Hellsing Ultimate only
1) Naruto- Who doesn't find Naruto's dedication to his dreams and devotion to his friends admirible?
Top 10 Favorite Books/Book Series/Short Stories
10) The Call of Cthuhlu by H.P Lovecraft- Great intro to the Cthuhlu Mythos and utterly chilling
9) The World War series by Harry Turtledove- Aliens invade during W.W.II forcing the Allied and Axis Powers to unite. The Colonization series that followes sucked though.
8) Star Wars: Heir to the Empire Trilogy- A worthy continuation for the Original Trilogy
7)The Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling
6) Eyes of the Dragon By Stephen King- Betrayal, black magic, and sibling rivalry threaten to destroy a once peaceful kingdom.
5) The Shadow Over Innsmouth by H.P Lovecraft- The ending will give you goosebumps.
4)The Chronicles of Narnia
3) The Southern Victory Series by Harry Turtledove- A chilling look how the world would be if the South won the Civil War.
2) The Stand: The Complete & Uncut Edition by Stephen King- After a strain of superflu wipes out most of Earth's population the suvivors find themselves taking part in a battle of good and evil.
1) The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R Tolkien- The classic fantasy epic.
Favorite Comics: Spiderman (including Ultimate), X-Men (Whedon's Astonishing X-Men run is the best imho), New Mutants, Avengers, Secret Avengers, Kingdom Come, Watchmen, Sandman, Hellboy, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Repubic
Do YOU remember the nineties? (CUT AND PASTE TO YOUR PROFILE IF YOU DO)
Just because you were born in '97 doesn't mean you're a 90's kid. It's not like you could remember the original Simpsons. I am sorry but three conscious years of the 90's just wont cut it. You're a 90's kid if you remember:
You remember watching -Doug -Ren & Stimpy -Pinky and the Brain -AAAAAAAH Real Monsters! -Rockos modern Life. -Animaniacs -Gargoyles
You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE!"
You just cant resist finishing this . . . "in west Philadelphia born and raised . . ."
You remember -Step by Step -Family Matters -Dinosaurs -Boy Meets World
You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
You remember reading "Goosebumps"
You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence . . . not
When everything was settled by -rock paper scissors or -bubble gum bubble gum in a dish or -ms. mary mack
When kick ball was a daily activity.
When we used to obey our parents
You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time on a tape.
You remember when Super Nintendos and Sega Genisis became popular.
You remember The Original Game Boy.
You always wanted to send in a tape to America's Funniest Home Videos . . . but never taped anything funny.
You remember watching -The Magic School Bus -Wishbone -Reading Rainbow -and Ghostwriter on PBS
You remember when Yo-Yos were cool.
You remember those Where's Waldo books.
You remember eating Warheads and Splashers Gum.
You remember watching -the 1st Batman -Aladdin -Ninja Turtles -ghost busters
You remember Ring Pops.
you remember when every thing was "da BOMB!"
You remember boom boxes .vs. cd players.
Making those little paper fortune things, and then predicting your life with them.
You played and/or collected "Pogs"
You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere.
One word. . . . . . . .trolls.
Windows 95 was the best.
You watched the original cartoons of -Rugrats -Wild Thornberry's -Power Ra ngers -Rocket Power.
All your school supplies were "Lisa Frank" brand.
You collected those Beanie Babies.
You remember Carebears
You know that Lambchop's song never ended.
Silver dollars, which were cool to have.
Everyone watched the WB.
If you even know what an original walkman is.
You know the Macarena by heart.
"Talk to the hand" . . . enough said
You went to McDonald's to play in the playplace.
You remember playing on merry go rounds at the playground.
Before the MySpace frenzy . . . Before the Internet & text messaging . . . Before Sidekicks & iPods . . . Before PlayStation3 or X-BOX 360 . . . Before Spongebob . . . Before Tupac was shot.
When light up sneakers were cool.
When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs.
When gas was 0.95 a gallon.
When we recorded stuff on VCRs.
You had slap bracelets!
You Actually played outside until it was dark!
Way back. Before we realized all this would eventually disappear.
Cyclops was Right!
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murder chanted, "Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded. Lucillia