Author has written 36 stories for Rurouni Kenshin, Kaleido Star, Hellsing, Inuyasha, Vampire Princess Miyu, Magic Knight Rayearth/魔法騎士レイアース, Naruto, and Sailor Moon.
Hello there, kiddies. Name's Royal blueKitsune but you can shorten it to royalbk since it sounds more mature (unbelievable what a fifteen year can come up with. I should've gone with the shortened version from the beginning but I thought that the whole name actually sounded spiffy...or something. It's a mystery now since I'm nineteen)
I don't have much to say about myself:
1. I'm a student at Med School; no, I will not say what year, since that actually changes...yearly. (Got to love the evolved vocabulary of a writer) I'm either too lazy or too busy to update this profile more than it needs to so let's just leave it to college and be happy about it.
2. I'm totally approachable. Totally, wholly...ask me anything. I'm friendly and don't bite...much. xD
3. There are very few things I can't stand on this site. I feel that people can write how many cheesy, overwritten and overdone scenarios they want. I do, however, draw the line at oh so perfect characters, flowery stories of dazzling purple prose, blatant disregard for grammar and too much out of character-ishness in general. I actually like reading vampire scenarios or pirate stories, or God know what else has been redone so many times that it makes other sick (you might even find me writing some overdone scenario as well one day. xDD) as long as it's tastefully done. Seriously.
Just because people got here before, were born twenty years earlier or found this site when they were kiddies and sprouted some genius tale that transcends time, doesn't mean that 'oh my God! Off-limits! Someone was here before you!!1 aklskjfhkgh' should be the general reaction.
Peace people. It's a free site. Good writing should be encouraged not met with pitchforks.
4. I'm into alternate pairings and, strangely, a faithful shipper generally. Canon pairings are fleeting words in my vocabulary. For that matter, let's straighten some things up.
Inuyasha - Sesshoumaru/Kagome, Sango/Miroku; (I dislike Inuyasha/Kagome and Sesshoumaru/Rin. The latter, more than any other pairing I know...I wouldn't read them even under a threat. Don't ask. I might launch into a full blown tirade of righteousness.)
Magic Knight Rayearth - Hikaru/Lantis, Fuu/Ferio, Sierra/Satoru; (Hikaru and Lantis are my OTP and my lovelies. No compromising.)
Kaleido Star - Sora/Leon; (Everyone else is left to my own devices. Here is where you should be scared...xD)
Bleach - Byakuya/Rukia, Ishida/Orihime (I'm not interested in hearing mutters of incest, because it is in all actuality not incest between Byakuya/Rukia. End of it; Orihime has a special place in my heart. I dislike hearing her slandered the way I've seen it done in forums. Ishida simply rocks)
Rurouni Kenshin - Saitou/Misao, Kenshin/Kaoru, Aoshi/Megumi (the latter as a pairing in a Saitou/Misao story. xDD)
Naruto - Sakura/Itachi; (I refuse to believe that my favorite male lead is dead. I'll get around that small issue with dignity...and fanfiction.)
Sailor Moon - Serenity/Endymion, Senshi/Generals; (Canon? Oh my...) Saphir/Petz
Vampire Princess Miyu - Miyu/Larva; (Mention Miyu and Chisato in the same sentence and...no)
I have other fandoms I check from time to time, but the ones mentioned here are the only ones I'm serious about. I've either written or intend to write for them in the near or far future.
5. No slash please. I'm not interested. Nor am I interested in your PMs telling me off on this subject. It's my choice. End of story.
6. I'm a total sucker for romance and related stuff. I see enough of the general genre in the actual anime to want to read more of it in fanfiction. Give me impossible romances hindered by insurmountable circumstances and I'm yours (my vocabulary is acting up again. Down boy); scenarios fluffy enough to give cavities (I'm working to become a dentist here. I can handle it); romance and war and love triangles - girls loves boy, boy loves another girl, she leaves, their paths intersect after years in unexpected ways, oh the drama (I told you that I handle overused very well); people separated by the fates; fantasy and magic and smut. Give me and I'll give you - reviews that is. ;
7. My own muses come and go as they please. I'm sorry beforehand if they pack up and go to Bahamas and abandon their baby story behind with only me. I try to avoid that by giving them good pays, relaxation and chocolate but they can be ever so fickle.
8. Enough of myself . Enough narcissism. Enough, enough, enough! xD
Penname: royalbk. On every site. Hey, it wasn't taken - why bother coming up with God knows what ridiculous invention?
Heart of a Dragon: Many years have passed since Chihiro last saw her Haku, her beloved dragon, but she has kept true to the promise that binds them. Tragedy strikes and she finds herself in the familiar place she left ten years ago as a mere child, only to discover that nothing is the same anymore. Broken and hurt, Chihiro agrees to acompany an old friend to a place hidden beneath the clouds. Her life will never be the same again. Rated M (Chihiro/Kohaku)
19/02/2009: I will one day actually write this thing!
by chibifukuro - art for Touch of Grace
Unsafe External Link