Author has written 24 stories for Harry Potter, and Battlestar Galactica: 2003.
I live in Sydney, work, raise my little daughter, go to school and occasionally, I write. I've been writing fanfic since 2002. Most of my stuff is HP D/Hr. You can contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
A note on the formating of the fics archived here
Formatting is MESSED UP. I did not have time to go through everything line by line when I transferred my stuff across after Coloured Grey went MIA. In fact, I had to get copies of some of my stories from other people, which meant they weren't going to be recent copies. The result was a mish-mash of formats, which FFnet's uploading system did not take kindly to.
A note regarding requests to/for translated copies of my fics
Some of my stuff has been translated into other languages. I believe a quick Google search might lead you to a translated version. If you are seeking permision to translate my fanfic into another language, you have it. The only thing I ask is that you provide the original fanfic author's name (i.e. me), and link your work back to this site. Please also PM or email me with a link to the translated work, so I may pass it on to others who are looking for it.
Regarding 'The Dragon's Bride'
- I am well aware that formatting is seriously wonky and that separate bits of dialogue (from different characters) are sometimes in the same paragraph. Italics and centering doesn't (always) work and the scene-change breaks have vanished. It makes me want to bang my head against a brick wall.
- tDB was written largely un-beta'd and it shows. Apologies for the typos, purpleness and OCCness. I have not, and will not apologise for Draco's leather pants, however.
- *TRIGGER WARNING* Certain intimate scenes are of the dub-con variety, which is not everyone's cup of tea. *PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION*
- The original home for tDB in 2003 was AFF.net, under the title 'Skin Deep'. It was then housed at Coloured Grey from 2004 until CG's demise in 2009. I lost some 3000 reviews which I will never get back and I am still very sad about that.
- I do not give out PDF copies of the story.
- This story was written in response to a challenge from a fellow shipper, 'Piia', a member of one of the 'ship's yahoo communities.
The requirements for the story were as follows:
1. Draco and Hermione wake up married, naked, drunk and tattoed in a hotel room.
2. Draco and Hermione may choose to annul the marriage or not.
3. The story must contain the following lines of dialogue (more or less):
"Neville! You're a dead man! That's my sister!"
"You're supposed to be sweet and pure!"
"What do you mean only one room and one bed?"
"Snape lost it when he heard!"
I think this is up to date. I still have a few stories not archived here yet.
Best R-rated (X--Eyes of the Forest)
Dramione Awards Round 3
1ST PLACE: Best Epic (Dragon's Bride)
1ST PLACE: Best Snark (Dragon's Bride)
1ST PLACE: Best Action/Adventure (Dragon's Bride)
1ST PLACE: Best Declaration of Feelings (Dragon's Bride: Epilogue Part 6 )
Dramione Awards Round 4
3RD PLACE: Best Heart Wrenching Angst (Eyes of the Forest)
Dramione Awards Best of 2009
1ST PLACE: Best G/PG/PG-13 (Christmas Lights)
X--I'm not 100% certain about this award
Unsafe External Link