Poll: Would you like to see a sequel to Studies in Centrifugal Motion once season four of Community starts? Vote Now!
Author has written 8 stories for Kingdom Hearts, Dazzle, Harry Potter, Akagami no Shirayukihime, and Community.
Hello peoples! This is the first fanfiction site that I've ever been a part of (and the only one that I actively write on).
Please allow me to offer my sincerest apologies for my lack of updates. College coursework and actual work is currently taking up the vast majority of my life. Also, my attentions have strayed from the fandoms I have been writing on temporarily. However, my temporary distraction from these fandoms will not stop my updates on Rebirth and Heart of Gold. Updates will certainly be slower/more sporadic now, but I will be posting on Rebirth and Heart of Gold as soon as my muse allows, and will update on occasion until they are complete.
ABOUT ME: (yeah, I'm so original, lol)
Location: Traveling to other worldsss(/realities)...in my intergalactic mindbucket
Current Obsession(s): Procrastinating (curse you, end-of-term projects!), Kingdom Hearts series, Pandora Hearts series, cosplay/sewing, horses (ALWAYS), Harry Potter series, BJDs (ball-jointed dolls), Drizzt Do'Urden series, Community TV series (ABED)
Favorite Animes/Mangas: Shaman King, 1/2 Prince, D.N. Angel, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Digimon, Papillon, MeruPuri, Hatenkou Yuugi (a.k.a. Dazzle), V.B. Rose, Saver, Basara, Divine Melody, Beast Master, King of Thorn, Mekakushi no Kuni, Penguin Revolution, Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume, The Good Witch of the West (curse you Tokyopop for ever dropping it! CURSE YOOOOUUU!!!), Variante, Durarara!!, Oyayubihime Infinity, Monster, Code Geass, Gakuen Alice, Taiyou no Uta, Hanatsuki Hime, Sukitte Ii Na Yo, Kuroshitsuji, Kodomo no Omocha, CAT STREET (OAO), and of course PANDORA HEARTSSSS.
Favorite Cartoons: (ahh yes! a person whose inner child stays alive shall always be happy...or else! just kidding...that's not exactly one of our guarantees... o_o;) Danny Phantom, 6teen, Teen Titans, Spongebob Squarepants, Fairly Odd Parents, Dave the Barbarian, Adventure Time
Favorite Games: Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 (obviously, as you can see from the stories I've made for them), Prince of Persia: Sands of Time (I never did finish it... what I did play was fun, though), Final Fantasy X, Guitar Hero III, Rock Band, FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus, Soul Calibur III, Naruto: Ultimate Ninja, Assassin's Creed, and Super Smash Bros. That's all... I don't really have much in the way of games ._. So I haven't played much others. Some of the ones I listed I don't even own--my friends/siblings own them D:
Favorite TV Shows: Community, Judge Judy, Once Upon A Time, The Mentalist, The Glades, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, Sherlock
And my list of likes goes on... my dislikes are mostly lying cheater pantses, bullies, a number of forms of meat (mostly pork, although bacon is enticing in all its sinful deliciousness it is definitely not healthy for me so I must avoid it like the plague perpetual sadnesssss), and large pieces of onion in my food (unless it's onion rings. For some odd reason I find those completely acceptable).
Also, I have mixed feelings about KH re:CoM. Mostly because despite that I absolutely love love love the cutscenes, I HATE the gameplay--I just can't get used to it! Thus, I haven't even gotten halfway through the game, I've just resorted to watching the cutscenes on KH-vids. ):
In case you can't tell, for the most part, I am an OC person. I like to whip up original characters, but my slight lack of creativity (which could also be called laziness) usually reduces me to using other, already-made characters and settings that I like. I am currently working on an original story of my own, as well as two fanfictions with Kingdom Hearts characters (that haven't been posted on here yet--I can't find my notebooks with them at the moment, due to a recent move).
AND NOW FOR NEWS ON MY STORIES:
"Finite Summer": A Kingdom Hearts fanfiction. I was tempted to call it "Endless Summer", but it's not endless, of course. So therefore I had to use something that actually fit with the story. This story is now officially DEAD, for anyone reading this story. I doubt this fic will go anywhere in the future, but it will remain up here for the time being as I can't seem to bring myself to delete it.
Here is an URL to my illustration of Tor on my deviantart account:
Here is an URL to another Finite Summer picture on my deviantart account... one that I drew a while ago, before I changed my plan for Finite Summer:
-- MY STORIES: --
"Fatal Obsession": A (somewhat) Kingdom Hearts fanfiction. This is a one-shot only. This was originally done as an English assignment, to write a Gothic style short story. The reason I posted it here was because I used characters from Kingdom Hearts... as well as Tor, though I never mention her by name, so you could really think whatever you want about the brunette main character of the story. xD You could even think she was Olette, for all I care.
Summary: He had watched her for so long, and he loved her so much. He knew what she liked, what she disliked, how she acted, and why. And he knew that the reason she smiled was not for him. But he couldn't believe that she was really happy... so he just had to get rid of the obstacle that kept them from being together. (Warning: insanity, blood, obsession, and violence. You may not want to read this if you are squeamish or easily disturbed.)
"The Five Senses": An Akagami no Shirayukihime fanfiction. This is a two-shot. It may become a three-shot, but I'm not sure. I'll get back to you on that.
Summary: When Zen gets up the nerve to ask Shirayuki to accompany him to an upcoming ball and falls ill the next day, he sends Obi in his place to go with Shirayuki to get a dress, much to said messenger's delight. Set prior to chapter 19 of the manga. Obi/Shirayuki pairing.
"Studies in Centrifugal Motion": A Community fanfiction. Originally posted as Cogs in Motion. This is an ongoing chapter story. Because there are not enough OC Community stories and I want me some damn Abed/OC pairing. I'm sure I can't be the only one that wants more of this pairing. Abed/Annie is okay, but seriously. Abed/OC all the way. THIS MULTI-CHAPTER STORY IS OFFICIALLY COMPLETE. Huzzah!!
Summary: The study group meets a young nurse at a blood typing clinic at the college, and over time they learn many things about her, both interesting and just plain weird. Eventual Abed/OC.
Current Story In Progress 1:
"Heart of Gold" (used to be "How to Make a Heart"): A Kingdom Hearts fanfiction. This is now an ongoing chapter story, though it used to be a one-shot/might have been made into a two-shot. Heart's blatant Mary Sue-ness was driving me up the wall, and I could not stand leaving the story up here as it was, so I wrote a prologue for how it is going to be now that I'm re-writing it. Chapter 5 writing is in progress.
Summary: When the hearts of the Princesses of Heart united to unlock the door to Kingdom Hearts, the light realm reacted in a way that could not have been foreseen. Kingdom Hearts manifested all of its powers into one very human form, but locked her in place so that her powers would stay where they were, in Kingdom Hearts. However, when Ansem the Wise's heart-encoding machine blows up, "anything could happen", he said... and so it did. The girl is tossed into The World That Never Was, and as she finds herself in Proof of Existence, memories that are not her own flood her mind, and she becomes determined to give those Nobodies who were wrongly destroyed a second chance at life. However, there are some people who are more than opposed to this idea, and more people who would wish to control the girl's power for their own means...
Current Story In Progress 2:
"Rebirth": A Dazzle (a.k.a. Hatenkou Yuugi) fanfiction. This is an ongoing chapter story. Started because I couldn't get over Rayborn's death (I cried, alright?), and continued because my muse demands it. Chapter 9 planning is in progress.
Summary: Azeria Rosemary Shawspue is a very... special individual. She can defy the very laws of the universe, unlike most magic users. She uses this ability in order to repay her years-old debt to Mayor Diorte and his family, and brings the recently-killed Rayborn back to life. But when Rayborn then drags her off with him to track down Rahzel and company, secrets and a past that Azeria would've rather forgotten are revealed, and both she and Rayborn find out that people aren't always what you believe them to be.
Current Story In Progress 3:
"A Manifest Error": A Harry Potter fanfiction. This will be an ongoing chapter story. Started because...I am seriously obsessed with Harry Potter right now. 8D Chapter 3 writing is in progress.
Summary: A pureblood hidden from existence for the past 12 years of her life, the death of Euphenia's mother sends her to a Muggle orphanage for the good part of a year before she receives an acceptance letter to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. But her identity is compromised upon her entry when her father's last name is used, and suddenly there is a custody war between her parents' family members to decide who will be her guardian. Many people notice her advanced magical prowess, and despite that she makes many friends, there are more that would wish her harm than good...
Current Story In Progress 4:
"Oneirology 101" (title subject to change): A Community fanfiction. This will be a collection of one-shots. These are spin-offs of my story Studies in Centrifugal Motion, usually involving only Sophie and Abed.
Summary: Whenever Abed convinced Sophie to try out the dreamatorium with him, it always seemed to either get a lot stranger or a lot more complicated than he thought it would. Abed/OC
"A Copper Coin" (title subject to change): A Forgotten Realms fanfiction. This will be an ongoing chapter story. Loosely intertwined with the happenings of Drizzt Do'Urden and his companions, mostly involves Jarlaxle Baenre and an OC.
Summary: Vrega'lor Dawntracker is a shadowdancer who has spent her whole life honing her skills and makes her living off of them. When a job sends her into the Underdark and even Menzoberranzan, her life is almost forfeit until she gets caught up with the intriguing character that is Jarlaxle Baenre. Possible Jarlaxle/OC, probably more eventual reluctant friendship than anything
"Crutch": A Harry Potter fanfiction. This will be a two-shot or three-shot, depends how long it gets. Just something inspired by a dream I had.
Summary: We were just two friends, trying to survive the Dark Lord's reign. Draco Malfoy and I were dependent on each other, almost to the point of desperation. It wasn't always healthy--but we did what we had to, in order to survive. Draco/OC friendship mostly
Anywho... I cannot think of any other current news with me other than the fact that I now have a pair of checkered-print-frame glasses, and they are awesome. And so... ja ne! -salutes and rides The Horse That Never Was off into the sunset-
Yarrrghhhh!! I saw this copy & paste, and, being such the Kingdom Hearts nurd that I am, I had to copy and paste it.
I was born on the day of Luxord
In the month of Xemnas
In the year of Xemnas, Demyx, Demyx, Xigbar
And I'm Xigbar, Xion years old. You could also say I'm Luxord Luxord years old.
My favourite numbers are Xaldin, Zexion, Saix, and Roxas, but my lucky number is Axel.
The number Zexion seems to be stalking me, but I have come to terms with this.
I am currently writing more than Demyx stories off-and-on.
And I'm having too much fun with this, so I'm also going to say that it is currently Larxene, Xigbar, Axel o'clock AM.
If you get it, put your own in your profile.
The Kingdom Hearts Survey...
1. Your favorite KH guy? DEMYX. Bawww, so adorably bipolar! :D
2. Your favorite KH girl? Ummm kind of a hard choice. I've always liked Namine the best but over time, Kairi has grown on me... Pretty sure I still like Namine the best though.
3. Your least favorite KH guy? Why? Uhhhh... Xaldin. Those freaky sideburns FREAK ME OUT. >A>
5. Favorite World? Ffffff The World That Never Was! D:
6. Least Favorite World? KH2 Atlantica... so pointless D:
7. Favorite Weapon? Oblivion :D
8. Least Favorite Weapon? Three Wishes
9. Fav. Summon? Bambi
10. Fav. Form? (aka. Sora's Forms) Valor! I use it a lot.
11. Favorite Pairing? (includes yaoi or yuri coupling) Repline... err, Riku Replica/Namine, that is. Too bad there aren't more fics about that couple. Sadface ):
12. Least Fav. Pairing? (includes yaoi or yuri couples) Why? Um. Like all yaoi/yuri couples. I don't do yaoi/yuri. But I think the most disturbing one that I see often is Xig/Dem...no offense to Xigbar, but he seems kind of...really too old. For anybody. Srsly.
13. Any cool crack pairings you've heard of? List 'em. Demyx/Aerith. o.o I saw that and I was like "woah"... and strangely enough, I could actually picture them together OAo
14. Weirdest Pairing(s) You've Ever Heard Of? Isn't that like the question you just asked? o_o
15. Any "Kh-pet-peeves" you have? YES. When people randomly give an original character the keyblade. Number one way to make your OC into a Mary-Sue. If you're going to give your character access to the keyblade, make sure it is a very well-thought-out reason that pertains to their background, and make sure that their background is not unreasonably linked to a main character if that is so. (I do hate spontaneous brain-fart plots...that is, plots that seem spur-of-the-moment and are not made entirely clear to the reader. Which is why I am no longer writing Finite Summer.)
16. Fav. Partner in KH? Mmmm Auron :D
17. Do you believe in the Xemnas/Saix theory? ...The whut
18. Do you believe that Zexion is emo? Wouldn't you seem emo too if you had bangs over one side of your face and didn't have a heart? (...Don't answer that)
19. Do you believe that Marluxia is gay? ...just like Edward Cullen (No wait, that's much too serious. Maybe half that amount of gayness. At least Marluxia doesn't SPARKLE : )
20. Do you believe that Kairi is the most annoying character in KH? Nupe. I used to back when I'd just gotten KH2, buuut she's kind of grown on me since then. So no. I'd say KH2 Aeris is because of her DAMN VOICE ACTOR.
21. If Roxas had to choose either Namine or Olette, who would you root for? Why? Namine. I mean, srsly, they're bound together through Sora and Kairi, f' goodness sake.
22. What's your theory on KH: Birth by Sleep? Theory? It's out already. 8 Do I skip this question? (... -crickets chirping-)
23. Was Chain of Memories a waste of time? Hecks no! It's the only time I get to see Zexion! D: Besides, it explains the whole what-happened-when-Kairi-lost-her-heart bit. If you take it out, you'd be a little lost as to how Namine came into play in the first place when you went to play KH2.
24. If you had the choice of meeting ONE (and ONLY ONE!) KH character, who would it be? Gahhh why must you torture me so with these tough questions! ...BUT OF COURSE it would be ze one and only Demyx! D:
25. Which KH character do you relate to the most? Why? Relate to the most...? I think it would probably be Olette, to be honest, because she's got a quick wit and an upbeat attitude. Namine is a bit too depressed for me to really relate, and I don't think I'm quite as bold as Kairi, nor as sadistic as Larxene. o.O
26. What's the most embarrassing moment that ever happened to you that had something to do with KH? Well... there was this one time... I was looking for an Axel fic to read, and it didn't say in the summary so I ended up reading an AkuRoku unintentionally... and it was kind of... steamy X.x;;; I don't read yaoi. There is a reason for that. Needless to say I did not read any more fanfiction for several days after that. PLEASE put yaoi warnings in your summaries, peopleee Dx For the sake of untainted eyes!
27. Have you ever cosplayed as a KH character? If so, who? If not, who would you like to cosplay as? Yesss I have cosplayed as Deep Dive Riku before. One of my cosplay goals is to cosplay every Organization member except for Lexaeus (I can't get those kinds of muscles, nor would I want to), along with KH2 Riku and Final Form Sora (one of my extreme cosplay challenges).
28. The Funniest Moment in all of KH would be...? Pffff of course it's the fish-face Sora makes at Riku towards the end of KH2.
29. The Hardest Enemy/Boss was...? Aghhh Maleficent's dragon form! I can't get past it! D:
30. What was a good addition in KH2 that made it oh-so-addictive? DRIVE FORMS. My goodness, yus
Note: You MUST only choose one! "Both" or "Neither" in unacceptable!!
31. Hayner or Pence? -.- Hayner
32. Zexion or Marluxia? Zexion
33. Riku or Roxas? ROXAS. ; A ;
34. Roxas or Sora? Roxas
35. Axel or Demyx? DEMYX. So totally Demyx >w>
36. Kairi or Larxene? Eh!? Well based on who I would rather be stuck in an elevator with, Kairi all the way! D8 (Though Larxene is pretty epic in her own right)
37. AkuRoku or SoRiku? ...
38. Namixas or Namiku? Namiku :V
39. Zemyx or AkuRoku? I repeat: ...
40. SoKai or SoRiku? SoKai
41. Sea Salt Ice Cream or Paopu Fruit? Zomigosh, sea salt ice cream
42. Cloud or Leon? Pffff LEON
43. CloTi or Clerith? Clerith
44. Simple and Clean or Passion? Errrrrrr PASSION. YUS.
45. List all the KH characters you've ever fallen for. (This includes Final Fantasy characters as well) Uhhhhh...getreadyforalonglist. Sora, Riku, Leon, Demyx, Roxas, Axel, Zexion, Auron, Sephiroth, Xigbar, Saix, Marluxia... butIlikeDemyxthebest
46. What crossovers would you like to see with KH? Hurm hurm... I do wish you could go to all the worlds of the Princesses of Heart. That would be mucho cool (cooler than me randomly using Spanish words, at least).
47. Does anyone in KH look like another character? List 'em all! Errr? Well obviously Roxas looks like Sora, and Namine looks like Kairi... I dunno about anyone else though.
48. Which new KH game can you absolutely NOT wait for? I really want to get Birth By Sleep... buuut I don't have the right console for it, and being that I will be a poor college student as of next month, I highly doubt I'll be able to get it for a looong time yet. I also want to get 358/2 Days, just so I can play the Organization members...I really don't care about Xion's story AT ALL. x'D WhataMarySue
49. Do you like KH1 or KH2 better? Why? I... think I like KH2 better, if only because of the Organization members. (I like fighting Demyx, as flippin' hard to beat as he is.) Of course, I haven't gotten past Maleficent's dragon form in KH1 sooo... -fail-
50. What makes Kingdom Hearts one of the best games in the world!? Disney, Final Fantasy, and original plotline all mixed together in one awesomesauce mixture? Melikes
Unsafe External Link