Author has written 1 story for Young Justice.
Name: Chocolatelover1. But I'm thinking of changing it... Maybe. Not sure anymore.
Lives: California, US
Warning to all!! I'm Yaoi Fan girl :D So... If you're searching for any stories through my favorites, just be aware that most will be slash. Although I do have Het as well as Gen, cuz while I lean more towards Slash pairings I do have other works. There are a lot of awesome works that really don't have romance or much at all of pairings and it tends to surprise cuz I forget that romance, its not always needed you know? I know that most girls read stories or books for the romance but it's not all about love really. (That's something I find so amusing and yet... I'm very much like that myself lol)
If you support gay marriage and want to show it, paste this into your profile.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
You know you live in the year 2000 when...
1.) You accidentally enter you password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years.
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screenname or myspace.
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV.
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) and you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
Ways to Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso .
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Smuggling Diamonds"
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy."
8. Don't use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives,They're Loose!!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner."Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...Copy and Paste this into your profile!!
29 Reasons Why Girls are the Best!
Okay! Now, Profile Stamping Time!!
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs, copy this into your profile.
If you fall in slow-motion and everyone else is in normal speed, copy this to your profile.
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus put this on your profile.
If you have ever pushed a door that said PULL or vice versa put this on your profile.
If you believe that preps travel in packs then place this on your profile.
If you hear voices in your head and know that they are real put this on your profile.
If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason put this on your profile.
If you have ever slapped your self on the head and/or banged your head on a table for no reason put this on your profile.
If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you) put this on your profile.
If you are odd and proud of it put this on your profile.
If you think that I'm making you think too much then copy this onto your profile.
If you have siblings that drive you crazy then copy this onto your profile.
If you ran into a wall ON PURPOSE; paste this onto your profile.
If you know a video game/book/movie/anime/manga character or weapon that need(s) to exist, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever busted a move/ burst into song, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you've ever walked into a window copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could've clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you don’t believe in stereotypes, copy this into your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile. (5am. What's your record?)
If you have a long bio/profile, and wish to hereby enhance the length of said autobiographical document, copy and paste this to said world wide web page to make said autobiographical document increase in length, number of words, interestingness, and other things which would be known as fun, copy and paste this piece of information to your said autobiographical document.
If you enjoy speaking in wordy sentences like the one above, copy and paste this to your profile.
It you have ever spent too much money at Barnes and Noble's, put this in your profile.
If you eat carbs and are proud, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're Defying Gravity and no one can bring you down, copy and paste this into your profile. (lol I wish.)
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
Put this in your profile if you didn't know the Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star had the same tune.
If you can read this message, you are blessed because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all.
If you can listen to a song and match some of the lyrics up to your life copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you absolutely LOVE to sing even though you may or mat not suck copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever tripped where there is a WATCH YOUR STEP SIGN copy this into your profile
If you walk into walls because you have your nose in a book, copy this to your profile.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
STOP STEREOTYPES! IF YOU HATE STEREOTPYES AND WANT THEM TO STOP, COPY THIS LIST INTO YOUR PROFILE AND ITALICIZE & BOLD THE ONES YOU ARE
Do you remember when you were a kid, playing Nintendo and it wouldn't work? You take the cartridge out, blow in it and that would magically fix the problem. Every kid in America did that, but how did we all know how to fix the problem? There was no internet or message boards or FAQ's. We just figured it out. Today's kids are soft. (LOL So true...)
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still 5 Inside...No Matter How Old You Are Now'
1. My mother taught me: TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE .
2. My mother taught me: RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me: TIME TRAVEL .
4. My mother taught me: LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me: MORE LOGIC .
6. My mother taught me: FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me: IRONY
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS
9. My mother taught me:CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me: WEATHER
12. My mother taught me:HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me: THE CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me: ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION
17. My mother taught me: RECEIVING .
18. My mother taught me: MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me: ESP.
20. My mother taught me: HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me: HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT .
22.My Mother taught me: Genetics
23. My Mother taught me about my Roots.
24. My Mother taught me: Wisdom
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about Justice
A black man walks into a cafe one early morning and noticed that he was the only black man there. As he sat down, he noticed a white man behind him.
Repost this if you believe racist should go fuck themselves.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
Have you ever been walking down the street and realized that you're going in the complete opposite direction of where you are supposed to be going? But instead of just turning a 180 and walking back in the direction from which you came, you have to first do something like check your watch or phone or make a grand arm gesture and mutter to yourself to ensure that no one in the surrounding area thinks you're crazy by randomly switching directions on the sidewalk.
There is a great need for sarcasm font.
I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
Was learning cursive really necessary?
If Carmen San Diego and Waldo ever got together, their offspring would probably just be completely invisible.
There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.
I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.
I like all of the music in my iTunes, except when it's on shuffle, then I like about one in every fifteen songs in my iTunes.
Why is a school zone 20 mph? That seems like the optimal cruising speed for pedophiles...
As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate cyclists.
Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I’d bet my a everyone can find and push the Snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time every time...
Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
When it rains on my party, I bust out the slip 'n slide.
I don't obsess, I think intensely.
Evening news is where they say, "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it's not.
My mind works like lightning...one flash and then it's gone.
The dinosaur's extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
There's a ME in AWESOME but there's also a WE.
I was gifted but the psychiatrist took away my super powers.
One out of four people are insane. Look at three of your friends. If it's not them, it's you.
Give a person a fish, you feed them for a day; Teach a person to use the Internet, they won't bother you for weeks.
If we go to school to learn, and learning is knowledge, and knowledge is power, and power is corruption, and corruption is crime, and crime isn't wanted in school, then why the heck do we go to school?
If you don't know why people can't get it through their heads that members of the opposite gender can just be friends, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you and your friends have a nickname, title, or anything else for each other, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever burst out laughing in a quiet room for no reason copy this into your profile.
If with no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, copy this into your profile.
If you aren't me, paste this on your profile.
If you have a profile, paste this on your profile.
If you have any secrets, paste this on your profile.
If you're on the computer, paste this on your profile.
My best friend is insane, if you agree or if you have an insane friend then copy this to your profile.
Insanity is defined as doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results. If you're insane, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever accidentally stabbed yourself or someone else with a pencil, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever been watching a T.V show, and when the commercials came on you forgot what you were watching copy this into your profile.
If you have ever missed your mouth when trying to take a sip of water, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever tried to lick your elbow and knew that it was physically impossible, copy this to your profile.
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to slap yourself/someone else, put this on your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you have inside jokes... with yourself... copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever stared at a computer screen for hours and hours reading stories that people who have no lives whatsoever and have enough obsession with something to write a story about it have written, and you are one of the aforementioned people, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you're like in a parallel universe, put this on your profile.
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, put this in your profile.
If fanfiction is to you what myspace is to other people, copy and paste this in to your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you think those kids should just give the Rabbit his cereal put this in your profile.
If you think that the kids should stop chasing Lucky and leave the leprechaun alone, then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever seen a film, TV show, or anything of the like, and can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments, copy this into your profile.
The electric chair was invented by a dentist. If you are scared now more than ever of dentists by learning this fact, put this on your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile.
If you don't watch Laguna Beach or the O.C. or The Hills religiously, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction then put this into your profile.
If you think life without computers would be useless then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Writer's Block is evil, put this in your profile.
If you love a band and all of their songs, copy and paste this into your profile.
17 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
17. Throw skittles at random people while shouting, "Taste the Rainbow!!"
Repost this if you laughed...
I like cheese. I have seen purple cows. If two gooses are geese, then why aren't two moose meese, or when two foots are feet, why aren't two footballs feetball? Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile.
Favorite Quotes (Or some, since I don't really know all my favorite quotes...)
“Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar.” -Drew Carey
When life gives you lemons, squirt life in the eye and run like hell- Anonymous
"I believe in dragons, unicorns, good men and other mythical creatures."-Anonymous
"Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss."-Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
"The greatest feats are accomplished by people who are too stupid to know that they're impossible."-Anonymous
"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then they beat you with experience."--Unknown
"There's a fine line between genius and insanity, I think you crossed it a few miles back"- Unknown
"When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it."
"Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them."
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
"So you think that money is the root of all evil. Have you ever asked what is the root of all money?"
"In order to live free and happily you must sacrifice boredom. It is not always an easy sacrifice."
Joey: “Are we going or what?”
Tea: (to Joey, Tristan, and Duke) Don't you guys ever get tired of being tired?
Kaiba: Any duelist late for registration will be disqualified. Mokuba, make sure Wheeler's late. (he turns and walks away)
Kaiba: Don’t you have someone else to annoy?
As I was lying on my bed and looking at the stars and the moon, I wondered, 'Hey! Where the hell's my ceiling?'? - (Don't know...)
"Marriage is about love, not gender."-Icon
"A word to the wise ain't necessary. it's the stupid ones that need the advice."-Bill Cosby
Azula: I never expected this from you. (Pause) The thing I don't understand is why. Why did you do it? You know the consequences!
Katherine: The three of us together just like old times. The brother who loved me too much, and the brother that didn't love me enough.
They say, "Guns don't kill people, people kill people". Well I think the guns helps. If you stood there and said BANG, I don't think you'd kill many people!!- Unknown, but I love this quote!!
Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch slap that mother f upside the head. - Unknown
Having the love of your life say you can still be friends, is like having your dog die and your mom saying you can still keep it. - Unknown
"Human kind can not gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days . . . we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth." -Alphonse Elric (FMA)
Most people learn by observation, and there are the few who learn by experimentation. And then there are those who actually TOUCH the fire to see if it's really hot. - Unknown
Ah-ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaa--NO.
Oh, please! I don't TURN heads! I fucking BREAK NECKS!
"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."
"Honesty is the best policy but insanity is a better defense."
Don't let him take you higher with his words, cause the higher you are, the harder you fall, and trust me, you always fall.
I can forgive you but I can never forget and I hope you know that you lost my respect.
Dance like no one is watching.
Write like no one is gonna read your words.
BE YOURSELF. It's hard to be someone else anyway.
Don't say something you wouldn't want your parents, God, or your crush to hear.
And uh, plenty more!!...
Oh, and here I'm planning to add a list of MUST READ stories; Cuz I know that there are the good stories, and then the really great ones, and THEN there are the oh-so awesome ones that readers MUST READ for every Fandom! Of course, I don't know every Fandom and I doubt anyone does really, but for the ones I know... I will begin listing them HERE:...
Now, first off:
How To Train Your Dragon
Hitchups by The Antic Repartee. The Best for this Fandom!! Seriously. GO READ IT!!
Marvels: The Avengers
Drown by Ordis. For Loki fans out there, a twist to the redemption theme going on. Very good! Love it! Always anticipating an update!!
And We Fall, And We Rise by Lady Charity. I seriously don't know why this doesn't have more reviews... Its sooo good!! And its already completely so go read and enjoy!
Invictus by Maddeningly Mad. This story isn't done, barely started really... but its on its way to being a favorite of mine.
Star Trek: 2009
5 Times James Kirk Almost Died And One He Didn't by Angel Baby1. Love this story, so good! Sad at certain parts but funny as well! The last one had me cracking up.
Getting to Know You by Lanaea. This one-shot, is perfect. Just, only word to describe it. Go read it. You will not regret it. Oh, and on that note, this author is just bomb in general. Check out her (his?) profile.
By Any Other Name by moogsthewriter. Another awesome one-shot! Seriously, Star Trek writers are some of the best!! She(he) also has some other really good stories so go look through their profile too!
Gravity by faithunbreakable. A collection of stories non related (unless specified at the top) to each other. Some of these are just soo... good. They like hit you, you know? And I always think of Joanna (McCoy's daughter) when I see this story cuz her chapter is soo cute it stuck with me!!
5 Times Batman Proved an Unexpectedly Good Mentor by Takebuo Ishimatsu. This... is cute. Really cute. Love how they incorporate all the team members in this, and they write the relations as well as characters wonderfully too. Very cute. go. read.
Wire Monkeys by Kizmet. Same as above. So cute in a random way. Read it!!
The Art of Warm fuzzies by Zeraphie. THIS!!! Hasn't been updated in a while, which worries me... but its great!!! Dick and Wally pairing so warning there.
Bullying Seminars by BlatantBookworm. The tittle should be enough to explain how awesome it is. Shows the bff status Dick and Wally have in the way they are there for each other.
The New Students by White Angel Chan. I was sooo disappointed when she stopped posting... But it's still a very good story!!!
More to come soon!
Unsafe External Link