Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter, and Doctor Who.
Gidday, my maties!
First of all, I love Lord of the Rings (what fantasy/sci fi fan doesn't?!), Harry Potter (Cept for #3) and of course, Doctor Who. (One day I'll marry David Tennant, he just doesn't know it yet...)
As for stories, I have two completed and one not so completed. lol.
And my goal is to transcribe all the Doctor Who episodes. Weird, unoriginal and boring, I know. But it's just something that randomly popped into my head one day... and let me tell y'all something: an hour of Doctor Who onscreen, is about TEN hours of transcribing! AH, man... but it also gives insight into the wonderful world of Doctor Who!
I am 100 completely heart broken about David Tennant leaving the show soon... I don't know WHAT I'll do when it is time for him to leave! He - literally - is the only reason why I started watching the show, in... 2006?
He is, in my ORIGINAL and professional opinion, the face of loneliness. What I mean by that, is one of the reasons why I think he's such a great Doctor, is that every emotion the Doctor experiances - love, happiness, sadness, loneliness - is right there on his face. We can see how he feels, and we experiance those emotions with him.
DAVID TENNANT, WE HEART HEART YOU!
Pairings I love:
Ginny/Harry - for obvious reasons
Lord of the Rings:
Aragorn/Arwen - because NOBODY, not even amatuer writers, can break these two apart
Ten/Rose - they were meant to be. No questions asked.
Things that piss me off and just shouldn't be:
Harry with one (or more) of the following:
Malfoy with one (or more) of the following:
Sirius and one (or more) of the following:
Lord of the Rings:
Donna/ten - EVERYONE KNOWS DONNA IS NOT IN LOVE WITH THE DOC!
Bad grammar and spelling. Ok, I'm not the best speller, I'll admit. But that's what spell check and google were invented for, GEEZE!
Really erotic and visual scenes. Come on, people! That's why Stephanie Meyer wrote the Twilight Saga!
Really useless criticism. I get it ALL the time, and don't get me wrong - I appreciate that people took the time to read my story, but PLEASE! If you are going to write bad about it, at least don't state the obvious... I love criticism, good and bad, but I need to know where I can improve and such.
Profanity. Too much is a bad thing.
Really crappy one shots. If you're going to do a one shot, make sure it's good! (Coming from someone who isn't that great at doing oneshots... I'm such a hypocrite!!)
Mary Sues and John Doe's. PUH LEASE. They had better not be shallow characters! Add some freakin depth to them, or don't put them in at all.
40 Things You Don't Need To Know about me!
2. What is your favorite possession?
3. Do you own a gun?
4. If you could tell your last ex something what would you say?
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9. Can you do a push up?
10. Is your bathroom clean?
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
12. Do you take painkillers?
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
14. Do you have A.D.D.? (Attention Deficit Disorder)
15. What's your name?
16. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment
17. Name the last 3 things you have bought
18. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink
19. Current worry?
20. Current hate?
21. Favorite place(s) to be?
22. How did you bring in the New Year?
23. Where would you like to go?
24. Do you own slippers?
25. What shirt are you wearing?
26. Favorite color(s)?
27. Are you gay?
28. Do you sing in the shower?
29. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
30. Best bed sheets as a child?
31. Worst injury you've ever had?
32. Who is your loudest friend?
34. Does someone have a crush on you?
35. Do you wish on shooting stars?
36. What is your favorite candy?
37. What song(s) do/did you want played at your wedding?
38. What song(s) do you want played at your funeral?
39. What were you doing @ 12 AM last night?
40. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?
Unsafe External Link