Author has written 3 stories for Naruto.
Hey, Hiro here. Thanks for visiting my profile. I'm just an aspiring writer whose love of mangaka led him to fanfiction.net four or so years ago. In that time I've seen a lot of great writers come and go and now I'm trying to make a small mark here myself. I am a male live in San Francisco California in the US. I have black brown hair with brown eyes, when I was younger, I used to have blue eyes but as I grew older they became browner go figure.
I like tea, green and black, not fruit teas, they taste too sour or sweet to me. I am naturally a pretty shy person, and I'm slow to make freinds.
I enjoy quite places with nature, though I'm a city person cause I can't stand bugs. As you can probably guess I love manga and anime. I own many volumes of manga and like many others every friday I rush to read the newest chapters of Naruto, eyeshield 21, bleach, what have you.
As for my tastes in reading, I'm really more of a fiction kind of guy. I dislike reality based books nonfiction and historical fiction, cause I read books as a way to get away. I'm a big fan of Stephen King, Brian Jaques(I know thats probably not spelled right), Tamora Pierce, etc.
I'm also a big movie watcher, my favorites probably being Pirates of the Carribean 1, and I'm also a die hard kung fu movie fan, Jackie Chan films are my favorite because they balance action and humour. I'm also a small time thespian myself, during my junior year of high school I finally gathered the courage to join a production and ended up with an interesting part with a minor lead. Since then, I've been enamored with acting and drama and theater. I met the girl of my dreams there. I knew it at first site that she was, and half a year later we got together. Its also why I havent been updating so often, but she's so worth it. I also enjoy debating.
As for sports, I frequently watch both live and on tv the Giants and 49r's. I can honestly say even though we don't win often, I still love both teams. I also try to catch a bit of Tennis when its on, I'm a Federer fan. I actually play basketball, though I'm pretty short and not very remarkable, and tennis, I was on Varsity, but I lost like every match (stupid volleys). I got a bit better from watching Brent Abel at WebTennis(dot)net, he's a great guy, and gives good free tips on how to become a better player, but alas I'm still a hacker, dinker, and pusher from hell.
I dislike rude people, like when someone bumps into you and doesn't apologize or even look sorry stuff like that really gets me angry, I always try to apologize when I do something like that, but the 'I don't care' crap annoys me a little. I also detest lieing and swearing. I also can't stand people who have easier time making freinds or are better than me. Whether I want it or not, I find myself really hating guys who can casually pick up and flirt with cute girls or who play tennis like Federer. I'm no stud and no jock, I try to be honest with myself, and I honestly hate guys like that. I'm a holden caufield type person and I cant stand phonies, especially phony friends. I do enjoy a close bond with the friends I do have though.
I read a lot of fanfiction in my spare time, but most are naruto or harry potter, because those are the ones I find are best written.
1. Code Geass-This anime is amazing, I really like the character development and the main characters. If I had to describe it, this series is like a cross between Death Note and Gundam with a great result. Like a lot of other people I like to root for the bad guy, and Lelouch and C.C. are the coolest. The only thing I hate about this anime with a passion is Suzaku and that girl with the glasses, I think her name is Nina or something. God damn they are annoying!
2. Eyeshield 21- This anime is absolutely hilarious, the combination of slapstick humour and character development is awe inspiring( I'm running out of positive adjectives to describe these animes/mangas already don't be suprised if you see the word amazing or awesome like ten more times after this) I don't think their is one thing I would change about this anime if I could, its so good it just makes me anxious to read more every week. Sena Kobayakawa and Yoichi Hiruma are the absolute coolest, the combination of Sena, the classic reluctant, kindhearted Shounen hero, and Hiruma, the football playing reincarnation of the devil, is hilarious. I also have a soft spot in my heart for Yukimitsu because I totally identify with him. During high school at first I didn't really do anything, I went home everyday after school and played video games I was pretty shy and had a hard time getting use to talking to really charismatic people, but I gradually began to get involved in school. I particpated a lot more and eventually became officers and captains for many cool clubs. Now as the end nears I'm sad I didn't start earlier, in that way I really identify with him. I also really didn't like football before this, but after reading the manga I really got into it, I actually started playing football and bought Madden 08. I never realized the sport was so deep. The author is an absolute genius making football come alive for the Japanese as well as American audiences, its not something everyone can do.
3.Busou Renkin-From the creator of Ruroni Kenshin, another anime I really liked, comes Busou Renkin. At first I was like no this can't be as good as Kenshin, but its even better! The anime is a little better than the manga though. The characters are hilarious, in one seen Tokkiko and Kazuki the main heroine and hero, try to explain how they are siblings to Kazuki's freinds, which includes his own sister. The characters are all funny, particularly Bravo, Kazuki, and Papillion. At first the whole sexual deviant thing creeped me out, but later on its hard not to root for him a bit. The only reason this anime wasn't higher is that it was so short.
4.XXX Holic- I first saw this manga after seeing and reading some of Tsubasa Reservoir chronicles and I didn't particularly like Tsubasa, though I did like Card Captor Sakura and Chobits. For a long time whenever I saw this manga I really just payed no attention and tt took me a long time to really sit down and read this manga. I have since concluded that this is the most amazing Clamp project to date. I'm one of those guys who always wondered about destiny and all that kind of fate stuff, Hitsuzen. That kind of crazy mysterious destiny talk combined with the hilariousness of Yuuko, Watanuki, Doumeki, and Mokana, makes this one of the greatest manga to date. The creators know just when to offset the mysterious disconcerting nature of destiny with slapstick humour. I particularly like the Yuuko/Mokana/Doumeki and Watanuki interaction. The way they mess with Watanuki is hilarious.
5.Naruto- Oh how the mighty have fallen. Naruto was my first love, the one manga that started me down this spiral to Otakuhood. There were so many great things about this anime, good storyline, awesome main hero, decent supporting characters. When shippuuden got started I was like man this is going to be awesome! but it wasn't all that hot. There were some good moments like the Gaara vs Deidara fight, which was simple, short, but awesome and the Rasenshuriken, but as it progressed more and more I started becoming more disenchanted with this manga. The anime was already crap with more filler than a McDonalds Cheeseburger, but even the manga got really crappy. Naruto would have been my number one, but with all the recent developments, its actually hard for me to stay interested in it. I mean I liked finding out about Naruto's parents and the prophecy thing, but its like Kishimoto is screwing over Naruto. I mean first of all, after the two year time skip can anyone tell me what Naruto learned? Except for a big rasengan, which still needs a clone. He learned how to break genjutsu, except that didn't even work. I would have hated for Naruto to become super uber powerful or some sort of mysterious bad boy type, I like the purity of his character, but its like he was just sitting in a cardboard box for two years. And another thing I really hate, how come Sasuke is getting so much freaking screen time, I hate that bastard! Naruto sucks and Sasuke can fucking take down three Akatsuki members? And he even gets freaking more powerful! What the Hell!! If Kishimoto loves Sasuke so freaking much he should have just named the series "Sasuke, the boy who lived." I don't give a crap about that guy, but he's like in every chapter. Whens the last time Naruto appeared in a chapter? I don't remember, do you? In the end I guess I haven't quit Naruto and its still even number five is because of fanfiction. Its you great Naruto fic writers who support our hero that keep me going.
6.Death Note- Aw, the infamous death note...(I'm sitting like L as I type this) When I first heard about a notebook that can kill people I thought it was the most ridiculous thing in the world, but my freinds just kept telling me read it read it, so I did. Like most people I was instantly hooked. The amazing part about this anime is the battle of the minds, between L and Kira, how they try to trap each other and its mind games on top of mind games. Its crazy watching these two geniuses fight it out. It gets kinda dull after L dies though, I was so sad...and I actually had to struggle to finish it, because I really didn't like Near or Mello, they didn't even compare to L and the ending was pretty bad in my opinion. L is my favorite character, but Light is pretty cool too, I found myself rooting for him once L died, but I hated Light's dad, Near, Mello, Takeda, and especially Misa.
7.Eureka Seven- I really think this anime is one of the best out there that anyone, boy or girl can relate too. Its a really simple story about a boy on a journey and protecting the girl he loves, but its done in such a way thats just truely touching. Renton Thurston's journey is just so heartfeeling, I mean, when Charles and Ray Beams, who take him in after he leaves the Gekkou Gou, when they die, I practically cried. I also liked the interaction between Anemone, the alter image of Eureka, and Dominic, its really sweet. The ending is also really good, another plus. Usually when a series ends, the ending is crappy and no one likes it because they want the series to keep going, they want more of the same, but Eureka Seven was really unique in that I was completely satisfied with it, in fact I actually enjoyed it a little.
8.Gurren Lagann- this anime is just plain hilarious, Kamina-sama and Simon are awesome. It was sort of a combination of a parody on Power Rangers and Busou Renkin. I love over the top characters that are done really well, the kind of people who talk big, but back it up, like Lelouch, Dante, and Hiruma, so when I saw Kamina, man I was blown away. Theres just something really cool about him and I enjoyed watching Simon grow up and become a man, that was pretty heartwarming. At first I didn't like Nina, but once she got taken over by the Anti Spirals I started liking her a bit more, it added depth to her character and plus the suit was pretty hot. I didn't like Yoko, she wasn't that interesting a character, just fan service. Gimi and Dari were a cute couple though, I almost cried when they almost died at the end. The only reason that this series wasn't higher is the last like three minutes, when someone dies at the wedding. I won't spoil it, but it totally ruined the show for me. Its like yay we triumphed over evil, oh wait she's dead, oh well...
9.Claymore-I really think that the coolest thing about this anime and Claymore too, is that the odds are just so stacked against them, but they still find a way to succede, though it usually doesn't even change any of their bad circumstances like when Clare killed Rigaldo, sometimes things get worse... like Flora's death, but they still try their hardest. I like that about them, especially Clare. I also really like Miria's groups new uniforms after the timeskip, those Claymore outfits don't really make any of the characters look particularly good, the leather makes them much look better and seeing Galeata in a nun outfit was a plus too. The one thing I think that makes it very different than most other manga is that no matter how much character development that goes into a character, the creator of Claymore doesn't hesitate to kill them. I mean every character, except for Clare I guess, has around a thirty percent chance of being killed in the next two pages after she or he is introduced. The one reason why this isn't ranked higher is Raki, I swear that guy is the most useless piece of shit on the earth. But as much as I hated him while he was weak, I hate him even more now that he's all grown up and super strong, its just not realistic. I had the same problem with Shakugan no Shana, here is the most useless guy in the world, hey let's make him into the hero of the story. Ok, and after the time skip lets make him powerful enough to rival the main characters of the series. All right! Great Idea!...not. Everyone's all like oh he's just so pure and smart and such a nice person, I just want to throw myself at his feet(that last part is more Shakugan no Shana), it makes me sick and thats why this is ranked numero nueve.
10.School Rumble-One of the most hilarious school based shounen manga/anime out there. Its hard for me to describe it really. Even though this series had a lot of random stuff in it, it still basically boiled down to a boy loving a girl and vice versa. My favorite character, obviously Kamina, followed closely by Yakumo-chan, Eri, and Hanai. This is the story of Kamina growing from a delinquent into a man, loving, failing, finding peace, adopting a giraffe and several other animals, succeeding as a manga artist, failing some more, meeting cute girls, being rejected by the one he loves. His character is simple, yet constantly in flux, and his appearance changes to match, which is way cool. As for Yakumo-chan, I can't even explain how cute she is... (shudders) Yakumo and Harima are my favorite pairing, the only reason this didn't rank higher is I haven't finished season 2 yet, and I don't really like Tenma all that much.
Awesome...Awesome...Awesome... just in case you were checking.
Top Ten Favorite Characters of All Time
These are characters that can be from video games, movies, etc. but are mostly from anime/manga. I chose these ten (with 1 being the best) because I either identify with them or they're funny, extremally badass, etc. etc. Simillarly I chose the top Ten most hated characters from one to ten based on how annoying they are. It was really hard to choose my top ten, which is stupid because I could had more than ten, but I'm trying to keep this bio as short as I can(not working too well) so you guys don't have to read a lot. Regardless, I might have cheated a little, I grouped people if they were similar characters with similar reasons as to why I liked hated them, or sometimes if they were from the same series, but also because some characters funniest or coolest traits are brought out when the characters interact.
1. Lelouch Vi Britannia aka Zero and C.C. aka Cream Cheese(I'm joking)- God, this guy has to be like the coolest over the top anime character ever. When he's Zero, he's like a cross between Yagami Raito and batman or something. He's a genius, sarcastic, extremelly conceited, a dark antihero, but can also be funny, caring, and is still human on the inside. More importantly he's got black hair just like me, no I'm joking again, but still Lelouch is kickass. He's got the cocky conceited, I've never doubted my own ability to suceed, feel to him, but its done in a way in which I think is very cool. One of the main reasons I like him though is that he's the embodiment of the king chesspiece. He is a sufficent pilot, he can defeat regular troups, but he's no ace. He's a planner, the most important piece, the head of his faction, but he's not perfect. If he was a great ace pilot I wouldn't like him, he'd be too perfect, but he's not, he's a tragic figure who's intrinsically flawed, like Hamlet, I think thats important in his character.
C.C. is also one of my favorite characters. I think she's also a really interesting character, C.C. is super cute and adorable when she's clutching onto that doll of hers or eating pizza, not slutty like Kallen sometimes is/looks like, C.C. is a refined beauty. On top of that, she's also a mysterious figure with a tragic past, and not afraid to take action or speak her mind. I absolutely love how Lelouch and her C.C. interact, they're such dynamic foils for each other, their relationship is really endearing. I think she's the only character Lelouch could ever be with, plus its really cool how their outfits compliment eachother, really really cute. My favorite scene is when they kiss at R2, then brush it off casually. Oh, and that scene where C.C. risks being caught by Brittannia to get some of the world's largest pizza, and Lelouch and Kallen discover her. Its just hilarious.
2. L from Death Note- this guy is beyong awesome. He's this quirky blend of super detective kid and mad genius. L is the smartest character in death note, as revealed in Volume 13, but what really makes him better than Yagami Raito-kun or the other canidates is that he's just the most memorable character in death note. He was kinda like a little kid, playing detective, it was so cool. It was hilarious how everytime he was shown, he was just chucking down sweets and I loved the way he sat. The black bags under his eyes, also cool. I really couldn't tell you how awesome this guy is, you just have to read Death Note. Do you want to know something? "Boku wa L desu"
3. Hyuuga Hinata-hime and Uzumaki Namikaze Naruto- OMG, the cutest couple ever. They are just too perfect for each other, the brash hot headed, but clueless, young man and the sweet innocent girl, who blossoms into a beautiful(and I mean makes people's heads blow up cause she's so cute) young woman, who can never bring herself to express her feelings, it just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. The character dynamic between them is perfect and after all the hardships they've endured in life, they deserve it. I know one day, Hinata will be able to confess her feelings. Osu! Tatake! Fight! Hinata! Fighto! Oh Yah!
4.Mutou Kazuki and Tsumura Tokkiko-chan-These two are from one of my favorite series Busou Renkin. I gotta say they are quite an endearing couple too. Kazuki is like a cross between an over active regular, slightly Otaku teenage boy and a Shounen Hero. Tokiko is the typical battle girl, who is a little uncomfortable with her feminity. Combine these two with a butterfly man and a crazy awesome Super Sentai power ranger named Bravo and you have hilarious results. Kazuki and Bravo typically act like idiots or classic Sentai rangers, while Tokkiko serves as the deadpan. Also, while some series only have tons of fighting or only slapstick comedy, the action as well as the comedy of Tokkiko-chan and Kazuki are some of the best I've ever seen, definatly worth a watch, I swear this series is hilarious and its all because of these two. "One of Kazuki's thirteen moves, Kazuki kiss..."
5. Ichihara Yuuko-san and Watanuki Kimihiro from XXX holic- I honestly cannot get enough XXX holic, the newest chapter just came out the day I wrote this and I devoured it before finishing this account bio. I typically like characters who can be funny and whimsical, but also have this mysterious serious side to them, like C.C. or Urahara. Yuuko is gotta be the most hilarious Otaku/Space Time Witch I've ever seen. The way she messes with poor Watanuki is just slapstick at its best, always bumming him for Sake or food. Watanuki is a great character because the way he reacts to things like Doumeki, Himewari, Mokona, and Yuuko is just hilarious. I just love the way he spins around with his mouth open, his arms gyrating at 90 mph when Doumeki asks for more food or Himewari compliments him and Watanuki just collapses like, "my life is now complete."
6. Sena Kobayakawa and Yoichi Hiruma from Eyeshield 21-Hiruma is the craziest football player ever, he basically suckers Sena into playing football after realizing his talent through a combination of threats, intimidation, bribes, threats, guns, and more threats and all the time he's just laughing maniacally. He wasn't gifted naturally but he perserviered eventually creating a team that would go to the Christmas Bowl. He's the captain of the Devil Bats, he acts tough and treats his team tough, but behind the scenes, he's got a vulnerable human side too (despite the elf ears). I just love his spartan do or die, arrogent attitude.
Sena Kobayakawa is got to be the coolest football player ever. His moves the Ghost, Hurricane, Stun Gun, everything is just so awesome and I love the evolution of his moves. He didn't get to be the best overnight, he trained and trained tirelessly like the rest of the Devil Bats to create these skills. He's a typical shounen hero with a sorta Kenshin Himura meekness to him. Watching Sena grow is especially interesting after Hiruma is injured. Watching Sena dawn on the mantle of a leader, the quarterback, its only comparable to when Simon from Gurren Lagann becomes the leader of the DaiGurren Brigade after the death of Kamina. Eyeshield Nijuichi all the way man. "From now on, your code name will be... Eyeshield 21! Yaa Haa!"
7. Asakura Yoh and Asakura Anna from Shaman King- I wish this series hadn't been canceled before the end, but I think the creator dragged it on way too long, the same reason why Inuyasha (which just ended this week at more than fivehundred and fifty chapters) isn't on the list of favorite animes. Still, Yoh and Anna will always have a special place in my heart. Yoh is like the most strong, laidback, carefree, sincere guy, who just wants to live peacefully, but realizes that he must sacrifice that happy existence to enter the Shaman Fight and save mankind and he does. He always keeps his cool, like the wind (or Obama) nomatter how much you try to rile him or cut him up, brute force can never touch the wind.
Anna is a whole other story. She's manipulitive, cruel, brash, and domineering, its hilarious when she bosses around Yoh, but on the inside she knows that she's only doing it because she believes whole heartidly in Yoh. Her faith to him is so deep, its just beautiful. The part of the manga where Anna doesn't speak to Yoh because he gives up his Oracle Bell, but then Yoh saves Anna again, just like when they were kids, it gave me the chills. The bond they have is so powerful, its beautiful and thats why these two are on my top ten.
8.Dante from Devil May Cry- This guy is a lot like Lelouch in that he's over the top arrogent and incredibly dramatic, but thats where the similarites end. When I first saw Dante, I played Devil May Cry 3 first on the recommendation of one of my freinds, I was like 'Who is this arrogen asshole?' I immediatly didn't like him, but as he interacted with the other characters, particularly Lady(I like Trish more), he showed a more caring side too. After that I played DMC4, playing as Nero was fun, but it was way cool to see a more grown up Dante. He was still sarcastic, quick to fight, terribly dramatic, and otherwise over the top (all good qualities), but I also liked how he was much more cool about it. He seemed to have grown into his role as protector of the world while still keeping his sarcastic/bad ass attitude. That evolution of character as well as the cocky, yet stylish, attitude is why he's up here (also I love the Stinger). If you like first person Rpg games and a little blood try this game, its sick (in a good way). Also, if you haven't watch Awesome May Cry, its like Dante in a nutshell, no joke I give it two thumbs up, seriously. "Baby, when you're this cool, you don't have to worry about the details."
9.Toph from the Avatar- I know that Avatar isn't an actual anime, but beside the lack of fan service it might as well be one. The story starts out really lighthearted, but grows darker as the series progresses and the combination of traditional kung fu and the ability to 'bend' fire, wind, earth, and water is crazy cool. Toph is one of the most unique characters, not only in the Avatar, but in all the manga/anime series I've ever watched. Here's this little blind girl, who looks like this delicate little princess, but turns out to be one of the strongest characters in the series. She's got this sick ass praying mantis style kung fu/bending thats totally unique and to top it off she's also hilariously sarcastic. My favorite scene in the avatar is when she says that she can posters by herself, so Toph sticks one on the wall, and its upside down. The Avatar series actually pretty clever like that. "Its upside down isn't it?" "Yup"
10.Saber from Fate/Stay Night- I think one of the deepest, all around best characters ever created. Saber isn't a weak damsel in distress, she's a king. She's got that hot Ayanami Rei drone persona about her, but really only conceling her feelings so she can win the Holy Grail. She's also bossy, which is terribly cute and I love her in the scene with the chibi lion doll. Arturia is on the top ten because she's an outstanding warrior, the best of all the different classes, but still manages to never let you forget she's a strong independent woman, and is terribly cute without being slutty unlike people like Matsumoto from Bleach(eww...) or Minamoto from Kanon(shudders). Saber balances her feminine and warrior sides perfectly and thats what I like about her. And if you even need another reason why she's on here, I'd have to ask you. Have you even seen Black Saber?
There are many other characters I'd like to put up, but sacrifices gotta be made. Special mention to Cagalli, Yakumo Tsukamoto, Eri-chan, Edward Elric, Rock Lee and Might Gai, Captain Bravo, Kuchiki Rukia, Ichinose Nono, and many others.
Top Ten Hated Characters of All Time
Much easier to chose than my top ten favorite anime characters...
1.Sasuke from Naruto- I hate this guy so much I almost want to tear my hair out as I write this, if you want to know why read the above on the Naruto anime section.
2. Suzaku Kurugi from Code Geass- I hate this guy mostly because he's always in Lelouch's way. He's just such a pest I find myself actually yelling at my computer monitor telling him to shut up whenever he begins to speak. I hate cool pretty boy types like him, especially when he betrayed Lelouch. He's only doing things for himself, to ease the guilt, and he only sees things in black and white, nobody thinks like he does. I absolutely detest this guy its almost actually hard to put into words, but I hate him even more on Lelouch's side. Man that annoys me.
3.That girl from Code Geass, who loved Euphemia with the green hair, God she is so annoying. I dislike calling girl's bitches because its demeaning, but if I had to pick one girl who is one, its her. She is one ugly, annoying, well you get my picture...
4.Kira Yamato and Athrun Zala from Gundam Seed and Destiny- I dislike these two because they're both pretty boy types and also because Kira gets really angsty when Flay was around, another character I hated. Actually I disliked Lacus, Sai, Flay, that captain lady, that Orb guy, the guy in the mask and almost all the GS Destiny characters. They all sucked pretty bad. Actually I think the only person I liked in the series was Cagalli Yula Atha. I actually liked the Kira and Cagalli pairing better than the Lacus pairing, mostly because Cagalli could kick some ass, but then they were made into siblings, so that killed the pairing. Though contrastly, I was actually kinda glad that Athrun and her didn't get together, I really hated that guy, poor Cagalli-chan.
5.Near and Mello from Death Note- these two made it really hard for me to continue to read Death Note, because don't seem like really inspired deep characters, their roles and personalities are pretty straight forward, Mello is brash, hates to lose, is always second best, and wants revenge for L, to do that he becomes a leather wearing chocalate crunching asshole, who ends up being killed for some stupid reason. Near is chasing Kira for the same reason, but is just the oppisite in personality, cold, calculating, but still manages to tick me off with his every appearance. The most annoying part is that they defeat Kira through the power of "Freindship" and together they surpass L, bull if you ask me. They don't hold a candle to L. Near especially, you suck.
6.Kiba from Naruto-I think Naruto/Hinata has to be like one of the cutest couples ever, so I naturally hate anyone who would come between them. Kiba is brash, annoying, arrogent, and weak, I don't really see how come anyone would like this guy. Nothing against Akamaru, but I wish this dude would take a hint and fall off a cliff or something.
7. Amane Misa a.k.a. Misa-Misa and Orohime Inoue from Death Note and Bleach- they are super annoying. Its extreme dislike bordering on furious hate. Its fine that they're a little cute and Orohime does have big assets(like almost every other girl in bleach), but they're way to stupid for that to make up for it and Orohime's can fight about as well as that Shinigami with the afro. Honestly, the level of retardation(another word I dislike using cause one of my cousins is actually retarted, not that I like any of my cousins) for these two blondes (at least I think Orohime is blond, maybe its more brunnette) is outrageous. These are two more characters I can't see anyone else liking. Everyone's all like Misa-Misa is so cute and Orohime has such big breasts, but they're so dumb, it would be like marrying a freaking five year old for God's sake! They're like little kids and I don't see anything appealing about that, I think its actually kinda demeaning to the female population, but maybe thats just me.
8.Kurosaki Ichigo from bleach-I don't hate this guy so much as I dislike him, a lot. I admit he's got his moments though as much as I dislike him, and he does have a pretty damn cool bankai, but he's just a little too angsty for my taste. He's just the typical reluctant hero, who ends up being a super powered shinigami with a hollow mask, who mastersbankaiinonlythreedaysanddefeatsBykakuyaandthenactssuperangstywhenhisinnerhollow andactsreallyreallyangstywhenhisinnerhollowappears. He does a good job of deadpanning the jokes of Rukia or Nel and her friends, but he still takes himself way to serious for me to like him.
9.Kakashi and Sakura from Naruto-In the first part of Naruto these two basically treat Naruto like shit, I mean Kakashi never trains Naruto at all, just favoring Sasuke and Sakura is such a violent peice of crap towards Naruto that I hated her. Even though Naruto's such a good guy to her, all she does is whine and cry and she's worthless in battle, its really annoying. I have to admit though, they are low on this list because they do actually get better once Shippuuden starts, though there are still moments the old dislike comes back. Kakashi does actually train Naruto and though Sakura still beats up Naruto, its mostly for comic relief, and the two do seam to have a bond, Sakura generally cares for Naruto more. Its nice to know some characters do change and with the addition of Sai, another guy, who I thought I would never like, the antics of Team Kakashi are pretty hilarious.
10.Peyton Manning from Madden (I'm serious)- I absolutely hate playing this guy, he hurries up every play, then makes me wait for like twenty or thirty long agonizing seconds every play. It annoys me so much that it just barely makes my list of the ten top hated characters of all time.
naruto hinata- the cutest couple ever
naruto/any other GIRL besides Sakura Shizune and Kurenai, but especially temari, tenten, Tayuya, and ino
As you can tell i prefer naruto centric fics because well... he's the star of the series
i do not hate any people who like yaoi but i don't read it... i do read the occasional yuri but i think that's because im a guy. (shrugs)
Lelouch x C.C.
Most Hated Pairings of All Time
Sasuke x Hinata I swear who came up with this pairing, how dare anyone give sweet innocent Hinata-hime, to that gay bastard!
SasukexAnybody- he does not deserve to be happy...
Favorite Quotes (some that i got from other people on this site and others from anime)
I will not fear, for fear is the mindkiller; fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. JFK
Every wakeful step, every mindful act is the direct path to awakening. Wherever you go, there you are.- Asakura Yoh "Life is like a deck of cards... You need a Heart to love them, a Diamond to marry them, a Club to beat them, and a Spade to bury the bastards." -Unknown
"Life is like a deck of cards... You need a Heart to love them, a Diamond to marry them, a Club to beat them, and a Spade to bury the bastards." -Unknown
I give you guys the platform to become a star, but you have to make yourself a star- Vincent Kennedy McMahon
"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." ~ Jean-Paul Sartre
"Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone." ~ Unknown
"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime." ~ Chinese Proverb
"Never make a defense or an apology until you are accused."
If we are a temple, then I am a stone.
"No pain, no palm; no thorns, no throne; no gall, no glory; no cross, no crown". William Penn
- a frugal man with one bar of silver can spend and still have some left over, while a extravagant man with a thousand bars can spend and still not have enough.- chinese proverb
-"It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to know someone, a day to love someone, but a lifetime to forget them."
"Braww Nixon Smash" Richard Nixon, Futurama style.
About My Stories
My stories draw their inspiration from manga, books, the Colbert Report, and of course fanfictions that I am reading, have read, watched, or any combination of the three and all are still in progress. My major work right now is Descending Heaven. Its going to be epic and I've already got all the big fights done in my head. Its still going a little slow right now because I'm lazy, but it will get better with time. I've been thinking about rewriting it now that I have a plan about what I want to do. I am actually in the process of rewriting it right now, so please be patient. I think its a lot better, but I'm having a little difficulty rewriting some parts so I like it better. Thanks for understanding.
This is a link to a pic of Naruto's spirit, just replace the (dots) with actual dots- blog(dot)jpopdb(dot)org/media/12207(dot)jpg
Well that was long... I hope you enjoyed reading this long digression about myself, I know I had enough trouble writing it... If you read the whole thing, honestly now, don't lie cause I'll know, if you read the whole thing... Bless You Sir or Madam, you have more patience than anybody I know, yours is a rare breed... seriously I mean it, there were like whole paragraphs up there.
Anyways, thanks again
Unsafe External Link