Poll: In Eyes Like Mine, what should the sex of the baby be when it comes? Vote Now!
Author has written 67 stories for Bionicle, Naruto, Transformers/Beast Wars, Mario, Charlie Bone, Kirby, Manhwa/Korean Comics/만화, Final Fantasy VII, Pokémon, 9, Fairy Tail, Soul Eater, and Okami.
Saya Moonshadow: A twenty-three-year-old female currently working in engineering and wishing to go back to school one day once the curriculum and prices are back to being (somewhat) normal. Has been writing since about the age of six, and writing fanfiction since thirteen. Also draws a little, with varying degrees of success. Never gets enough sleep, and often forgets to eat unless reminded. Proud owner of a terrier-Chihuahua mix named Midna, and sorrowful former owner of a now-deceased evil black cat named Kenshin. Soda addict. Plans to one day have a house full of animals and to own a jellyfish. Atheist since the age of fourteen with no plans of turning around. Enjoys nearly all kinds of science and history, but is absolutely hopeless at mathematics. Can usually be found in traffic, at work, or in front of a computer; occasionally to be found passed out on the nearest bed.
Current Status and Updates on Life: Birthday went well. Had lots of cake, and bread pudding for the first time. As usual, my friends got drunk on my behalf because they're awesome. Am rewriting the next chapter of Eyes Like Mine, because the original draft just was not coming out right and omg so frustrating. I both love and hate writing sometimes.
Currently Working On:
Quote of the Week: “Well, here’s to death by alcohol poisoning.” -Best friend after being told to “drink until you find me attractive” by her ex
Stuff Which May One Day Be Written:
- Punch Buggy!!: By nightfall, Bumblebee was the most feared mech on base. (Transformers, humor/friendship)
- Red Thread: Natsu is given a chance to find Igneel again, but in exchange, he must give up something of greater or equal value. As nothing could be worth more to him than Igneel, he accepts...but the price he pays is much steeper than he could have imagined. "There is no one by that name in this guild." (Fairy Tail, drama/supernatural/angst)
- Save Us From The Queen: Up until now, Mutran had honestly thought that Gorast was as bad as it would get. That opinion changes when Roodaka decides to pay the Brotherhood a visit, but honestly, whose bright idea was it to let the two be in a room together? "Hold me, Chirox. I'm about to die, and I don't intend to die a liar." - "You have two seconds to let go of me before I start throwing syringes." (Bionicle, humor)
- That Which Completes Me: Gaara would like to think of the pink-haired girl as weak, but each time he tries, she goes and throws him for a loop in the most unexpected of ways. (Naruto, romance/general/drama)
- Unconventional Debt: (AU) When young shrine maiden Hinata saves an injured fox, the last thing she expects is for it to turn out to be a kitsune named Naruto in disguise. Unable to repay her in the traditional method for kitsune, he must remain with her until his debt is fully paid off. As a result, she now has a hyperactive fox-boy as her personal errand runner. Whether or not this is a good thing remains to be seen. (Naruto, humor/fantasy/romance/action)
Other Ways of Contacting Saya Moonshadow:
Unsafe External Link