Author has written 10 stories for Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Smallville, and Harry Potter.
Alright. Time to get back to work.
I apologize to everyone that has been waiting and waiting and... well, waiting for me to get on the ball and finish my stories. I won't bore you with the details of why I was gone for so long. Loss of job, finding new job, keeping marriage going. Real life sucked. Not to mention the fiasco of Deathly Hallows. Consider everything good and let's see what we can do to clean some of my mess here online up.
Needless to say, I'm back.
First, consider all fanfics outside of Harry Potter abandoned. I just don't feel them like I did. I'll keep them up for quick smile, not to mention if anyone wants to take them. Consider them yours.
Second... I need to read my stories again, see where they were headed and to look over the notes I had... see if I can't get them back on track and done with. I foresee "Brokenhearted" to go to maybe 100k. That one will be finished first. Then I'll move over to "The Boy Who Vanished." It has the most detailed notes, but it still has the longest way to go. I can't even imagine how many wordss it will require. I will warn e veryone ahead of time that it will not end well and will be open to a major, big time sequel. I do not know if I will write it or not. There has been some interest by others to take it over. When I have the current story done, I will seriously consider all offers.
Next, "Where There's A Will" and "Last Chance For..." will eventually be completed. I can't say exactly when. I know that a lot of people have problems with stories that are begun but not finished. In each of these cases, the chapters will be posted as each comes to me. That might mean three or four quick chapters posted together, or some more time. I hope that everyone that has subscribed to them holds on to them, but I understand if you're not willing to make the time. NOTE: There is no plan for me to continue "Life In A Different Timeline." This was written as a one-shot and will remain such. Anyone wanting to take on the story is welcome to talk to either me... or talk to Crys, as his "Different Timeline" is the original chapter and basis for my tale.
And last, I am no longer going to hold off when ideas come to me. This may mean a flood of one-shots or several first chapters with no immediate follow-up. In many cases, I will be more than happy to consider these as Plot Bunnies that others can request to pick up. That choice is completely up to you.
As it stands:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer ~
1. Ring of Ten. ABANDONED.
2. To Each Generation ONLY One. ABANDONED.
3. Demon Eye. ABANDONED.
1. What Price Continuity. ABANDONED.
Harry Potter ~
1. The Boy Who Vanished. AU - WIP. Harry/Ginny. Harry comes to Hogwarts for his Fifth Year after living his life on the run with Sirius Black and Remus Lupin. I may or may not incorporate the 7th Book. Not all is it seems...
2. Brokenhearted. AU - WIP. Harry/Hermione (past), Harry/Tonks (present). A new Trio is formed after Harry catches Hermione (his girlfriend) and Ron in bed together. Will completely disregard Deathly Hallows.
3. Life in a Different Timeline. AU - Complete. Sequel One-Shot to Ryan Chessman aka Cry's wonderful one-shot, Different Timeline. Check out his story (you can find it under my Favorites).
4. Where There's A Will. AU - WIP. Harry/Pansy. A political fight breaks out between Dumbledore and Harry after Sirius frees Harry... but only after making a deal for him to wed Pansy Parkinson. Ideas on this one changed after reading DLP reviews.
5. A Meeting of Like Minds. AU - Complete. One-Shot. My idea of two very inquisitive girls from different universes get together to talk about the men in their lives. The similarities will amaze you... or not.
6. To Rebel Against Fate. Time travel. Harry/Many. My version of several cliches that run rampant throughout fan fiction. Currently being posted at Ficwad due to the high rating (NC-17).
7. Last Chance For... AU - WIP. Haley/Many. Female version of Harry has to deal with the horrors of the noght Voldemort returned, not to mention how everyone reacts to the changes she's undergone in the year and a half that she has been away.
Some upcoming ideas are...
a. Harry is charged with murder and a lifetime at Azkaban. No one can help but for the one person that truly believes in his innocence, Penelope Clearwater-Weasley.
b. A post-Deathly Hallows tale where Nymphadora Tonks-Lupin faked her own death after she learned of Albus Dumbledore's machinations. Will be very dark. Harry and Tonks against everyone else... especiall the remains of the Order of the Pheonix.
c. Daphne Greengrass, Pansy Parkinson and Tracey Davis form a triumverate to manipulate the wizarding world after Harry dies while facing Lord Voldemort.
You can check out some of my favorite stories in the Favorite category, as well as my C2 group.
Unsafe External Link