|Serpent In Red|
Author has written 14 stories for Harry Potter.
PLEASE NOTE that links that you find on this profile will take you to another website and may expose you to adult-oriented, age restricted materials that are NOT suitable for people under the age of 18, or the legal age of consent for the country/state/region you are residing in. By clicking on those links, you indicate that you AGREE to seeing adult contents and that you are of legal age in the country/state/district/town/what-have-you that you are residing in. It is your responsibility to answer truthfully in all cases. You have been warned.
For the purpose of keeping this page "cleaner", I will only post the link to the story on AFFnet and AO3 where I may or may not add lemon scenes, rather than the individual chapters that have lemons.
NOTE: Anonymous review replies will now be posted under the "" (http://tomioneconvention.forumotion.com/f24-your-tomione-fanfic-review-replies) in the Tomione convention forum ( ) that I am running now. Feel free to check the forum out if you're really interested in Tomione. :)
News, progress, and AFF versions of stories
Meadows of Oleanders and Epiales are ONLY going to be posted on my main LJ for the time being until I'm finished with the whole series.
1. Somewhere in Time (SIT or SiT): The main one I'm trying to finish right now ... So I write on this whenever I have free time. ;)
2. Reconstructed: Written for fourdoornightclub, for the fic exchange from our Tomione forum.
AO3 version:AFFnet version:
3. The Gold Puppet (co-written with Nerys, found under our joined account Silver Puppet Masters or on , which includes extra scenes ;) ) (Puppet): Nerys and I sort of developed a schedule, but that didn't seem to work out, since the SIT muse is going strong. Will promise to get to this as soon as the SIT muse rests.
4. Prisms of Darkness (Prisms or PoD): Right now, only written when I have absolutely no inspiration whatsoever for SIT or Puppet, and going to full throttle when I am finished with SIT. Decided on the POV, and slightly got inspiration. However, I am only writing this when I need a break from SIT. I want to see that "Complete" next to SIT!
5. Doppelganger: Annoying little bugger =_=. I'm trying to concentrate on the above fics and it's badgering me to get written.
6. A Chance Meeting: See above note for Doppelganger.
7. Identity: See above note for A Chance Meeting.
8. Meadows of Oleanders (MoO): Since it is only posted on LJ for now, it is naturally lower in priority and only written when I have too much inspiration for it.
9. Epiales: See note for MoO.
10. Spoils of War (Spoils): Do I have inspiration for this? Yes. But my only fear is that it will be too similar to Prisms. I do have some ideas in regards to how to make it different, but this one is not very, very high on the priority list for the time being.
11. The Other Side of the Mirror: I might consider killing this one or rewriting/reposting this one with a whole new plotline. Honestly speaking, this was written more than three years ... or is it four? ... ago, so I have no idea where I was going to go with it. We shall see ...
12. Other bunnies: *machine guns go off*
Alrauna kindly translated "A Chance Meeting" in Polish: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6277401/1/Przypadkowe_Spotkanie
Les concombres masques kindly translated "Eternity" in French: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7381351/1/Eternity_traduction
1493256636 kindly translated "Barriers" in Chinese:
2. Links to my pages
- For those of you who want to stalk me and check up on the fanfic writing process. ;)
For anonymous review replies, please click the "Review reply LJ" link below:
The Demon's Temptation: The Shadow From Hell - My original fiction. No longer continued for the time being and will probably be moved to a different account in the near future, since I don't really remember what email I used to sign in for it.
3. Banners - All of you artists are awesome, and I love you all forever for taking the time to make these for me. (Then again, that might get all the artists who'd made these graphics for me run the other way now. =.=)
Amazing banner for Somewhere in Time made by IceAgeSurvivor123:
Another amazing banner for Somewhere in Time made also by IceAgeSurvivor123:
A beautiful banner for Somewhere in Time made by Dream a Dream123:
Beautiful graphics tweaked by volte-face:
Awesome graphics made by vampirekisses1901:
About reviews: I appreciate any and all reviews, regardless of their length, so don't worry about overly long reviews! Just like most authors you come across, I love reviews. :) I will try my best to reply to every review I get, so if you don't receive one, then it's most likely because FFnet felt a bit peckish and ate it up. If you left an anonymous review, I will reply to them via the Tomione Convention, the link of which you can find at the beginning of my ramblings here.
About flames: If you flame me, I will NOT go running for comfort or shelter, and the only thing that I will do is write more fics to annoy you. Especially if you resort to dirty language.
Please also keep in mind that I've decided to not delete flames anymore. They'll stay there for the purpose of bumping up the review counts, and for that, I have to thank you in advance.
About recommending new fics to me: Nowadays, the only fics I dare to click into are through recommendations by Nerys.
The reason why I read recommendations from Nerys, other than because we are friends, is because I trust her when it comes down to taste. We've chatted long enough and written on Puppet together long enough that I know we have almost the same exact views when it comes down to the HP characters. I know for certain that I wouldn't run into characters so OOC that I'll balk if I am reading a fic she told me about.
Unsafe External Link